The Donald Trump thread

BarrontheTigercat

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Looks like DeSantis is gonna stay in Florida (for now).
DJT's number one VP pick should be Michael Flynn.
because de Santis is contesting Florida Governorship 2022?

If that's the reason Im not sure that IS a guarantee that he won't throw his hat in..

De Santis, compromised as he is, seems the best bet for 2024 as he is a competent and unapologetic politician with none of the Trump baggage.

Im not sure more of the Trump show is good for America. Im not sure how much Trump really believes in his America First movement in terms of putting it into action. Plus Trump is going to Biden age 78 in 2024.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
I saw an interview today where the question was posed: if the people in charge of the world are in charge of everything, couldn't it be that the election of Trump was calculated too, and that they even willingly manipulated the vote in favor of him? This in order to create massive division and agitation in the US and around the world, with their media spinning at 200 km per hour towards him. To some extent there's something to be said for that: they knew after all that in 2020 they'd bring the corona scam and that'd be his end, after all with blatantly fraudulent elections. If they can lock the whole world down and control all media, all institutions, how could the Trump election ''accidentally'' happened if they wouldn't have allowed it? Makes you think.

magaman

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
There is pandering (talking about the Holocaust non-stop, condemning anti-Semitism, etc.) which all politicians in the public arena engage in to some extent. Then there is straight up sycophant power-bottoming, where Trump goes on public airwaves and laments that a foreign nation doesn't own Congress.

I don't even think actual Nazis are so explicit in using the term "own" to describe the relationship. What a pathetic and sad state for Trump to be in, commanding absolute loyalty in 2016 and now groveling worse than Dan Crenshaw for table scraps.

If there are any MAGA holdouts still left, watch that interview.
Hey @Roosh , how can I change my name?

magaman

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Nothing wrong with wanting to make America great again.
Anyway, here is a short guide :laugh:
Thanks @Tactician , I will do this when my 2 years comes up. America as we knew it is dying and only parts of it will be anything like we knew it in the future. I’ve embarrassed myself in the past thinking that it could be saved but I’m not entertaining these pipe dreams anymore.. Even if all of us here did, our little group wouldn’t cut it and neither would Trump.. The future hopefully is bright but many challenges lie ahead

The Resilient

Ostrich
Orthodox
The (((question))) is starting to get asked in normies minds. The next couple of years will be very interesting.
a lot of my fellow dispatch and operations managers teams are getting the hint with some of the memes I've been sharing with them....I wonder how far i can go with some of the more,....Holodomor specific related memes without setting their warning systems off ::hmm:

The Beast1

Peacock
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
a lot of my fellow dispatch and operations managers teams are getting the hint with some of the memes I've been sharing with them....I wonder how far i can go with some of the more,....Holodomor specific related memes without setting their warning systems off ::hmm:

File:World War II Casualties.svg - Wikipedia

Can't embed this because it's an SVG image, take a look.
Everyone talks about the Jewish Holocaust, but no one talks about the 24 million Russian Holocaust.
Start there ;)

BarrontheTigercat

Woodpecker
Other Christian
File:World War II Casualties.svg - Wikipedia

Can't embed this because it's an SVG image, take a look.
Everyone talks about the Jewish Holocaust, but no one talks about the 24 million Russian Holocaust.
Start there ;)
David Irving quoted Stalin to Roosevelt at Yalta..
"There is the matter of our 5 million casualties.."
He asks why would Stalin lie about that?
What he suggests is.. everyone got in the game of exaggerating their losses/nazi crimes whilst massively diminishing their own crimes and Nazi losses.
The Soviets tried to pass the Katyn massacre off on the Nazis.
The truth in WWII requires assaying and critiquing.
Certainly WWII gave the opportunity to memory hole Jewish committed genocide and to pass their genocidal crimes onto the Germans.

JohnKreese

Pelican
Catholic
Interesting

Trump says American Jews ‘either don’t like Israel or don’t care about Israel’ in new interview

The American Jewish Congress later condemned Trump for trafficking “radioactive antisemitic tropes” with his remarks.

La Águila Negra

Ostrich
Protestant
He’s in on it.

I don't think he is one of them.

Most probable explanation is that he actually believes what he said there. The vaccine rollout was his work and being a narcissist he wants the credits for it. I also think that long term he believes the Covid1984 pushback will simply fade as other financial/geopolitical hurdles arise.

The opposite is true of course. This is a watershed movement. Trump is completely oblivious to the bigger picture, likely due to severely limited exposure to his fanbase. Maybe some form of financial incentive was offered as well but then again he is already one of the richest persons in the country.

Glad he is out of office.

Also glad he stated this on camera. America is starving for a true leader of the people, but unfortunately the current system keeps those from emerging (yet?).

The more people stop putting their hopes on worthless politicians, the better.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Like Trump(and Biden) and everyone else in Washington , Desantis is an Israel first, tool of Satan.

View attachment 35235
The mandatory goy-humiliation/submission ritual.

"Oh dear Rabbi, please deliver to me the great strengths of Donald Trump, and please, please spare me the final humiliation and defeat of Donald Trump. If you just promise such to me, I will do your bidding."

Sure, Goy. You got it. Now go forth and do as you are told.

We all know how it ends. We all have our little self-delusions, especially the hyper-aspirational: "They wouldn't do this to me. I'm nicer, better, smarter than the other guy. Things have changed, you know."

Heaven forbid any one of us schmucks figure it out and takes a detour to Golgotha instead.