The Donald Trump thread

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
This is really, really sad. That he thinks pushing the clot shot is a winning strategy is so tone deaf I'm not quite sure what he's trying to accomplish.
What do you expect? He takes credit for pushing the vaccine out as president. He considers it an accomplishment under his watch. He’s never been for mandates. He is is still a normie, it’s not like he wakes up everyday and reads 4chan or something. It’s not like he has ever been everything this forum would want him to be, so I don’t know why people would be surprised by this.

Biscuits_Gravy

Woodpecker
Catholic
This is really, really sad. That he thinks pushing the clot shot is a winning strategy is so tone deaf I'm not quite sure what he's trying to accomplish.
And isn’t it so interesting how he just woke up and “decided” to make this statement, not when “Omicron” came out, but when the media has pushed the latest season of fear campaigning. Not a moment sooner. Makes you wonder yet again who he answers too… at this point, I don’t think I need to really convince anybody of Trumps allegiance, more just venting frustration… I digress

GodGiveMeStrength

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Ol Donnie really got one over on us with the “outsider” angle yet he’s actually controlled by Mossad and just pretended to be an outsider. DeSantis gives off the same vibes, not so much playing the outsider card but he definitely answers to Mossad and other Jewish characters
We truly have no representation. I'm convinced that in order to be permitted to advance to the higher echelons of government you have to be some sort of satanic pervert.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Total clown at this point.

Men on this forum need to realize there is a generational divide on the COVID issue.

Trump's generation actually is at risk from "COVID" (a superflu) and supposedly it has a 10% kill rate (probably 3-4% once normal FLU is brought back into the equation). It's a higher kill rate than the younger, so there is some kind of justified fear amongst conservaboomers of COVID. Thus, they want to believe the vax is real and they want to virtue signal with it.

It's not a conspiracy or anything on Trump's part, I've met older conservaboomers who believe in the vax. One of them is even a Vietnam vet. There is serious brainwashing going on with the vax and it may take a full generation to undo the damage.

Younger folks have way more to fear from long-term effects of the vax than they do from the superflu (i.e. covid), so the older guys just won't see eye to eye with us. Their generation has some kind of justified fear of covid, many of them personally know someone listed with cause of death as covid and so they believe it is real, therefore they want to believe the vax is real as well.

Personally I just ask these guys, "After your 7th booster shot, will you finally admit these vaxes do nothing against COVID? How many failures will it take before you accept no one knows what is going on?"

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Men on this forum need to realize there is a generational divide on the COVID issue.

Trump's generation actually is at risk from "COVID" (a superflu) and supposedly it has a 10% kill rate (probably 3-4% once normal FLU is brought back into the equation). It's a higher kill rate than the younger, so there is some kind of justified fear amongst conservaboomers of COVID. Thus, they want to believe the vax is real and they want to virtue signal with it.

It's not a conspiracy or anything on Trump's part, I've met older conservaboomers who believe in the vax. One of them is even a Vietnam vet. There is serious brainwashing going on with the vax and it may take a full generation to undo the damage.

Younger folks have way more to fear from long-term effects of the vax than they do from the superflu (i.e. covid), so the older guys just won't see eye to eye with us. Their generation has some kind of justified fear of covid, many of them personally know someone listed with cause of death as covid and so they believe it is real, therefore they want to believe the vax is real as well.

Personally I just ask these guys, "After your 7th booster shot, will you finally admit these vaxes do nothing against COVID? How many failures will it take before you accept no one knows what is going on?"
True

But the moment they admitted that the vaxx was not sterilizing (preventing transmission) it ceased to have any validity as a public health issue and became purely about totalitarian control. And THAT happened very very early on.

Youd be better off just staying away from sick people since its also been admitted that asymptomatic "carriers" are not contagious Now further on when even the "benefits" have have been publicly declared as temporary at best...what's the point?...at all .

There are no benefits to anyone even the elderly.

Anyone who claims otherwise is part of the problem.

Ignorance is no excuse.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
Interesting choice of words. Given your personal history, I suspect it was no accident. EMJ would applaud that sentence!

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member

Dr. Malone, inventor of the mRNA vaccine and lead critic of its current use in the plandemic just retweeted this...

The funny thing here is that Twitter is actively blocking likes, this would be the first time ever that big tech is actively censoring criticism of Trump! :laugh:

Trump deep down is a normie Boomer with more common sense than average on a range of issues, but he is both of lower IQ when it comes to understanding the plandemic and the vaccine scam, and also a somewhat compromised politician, a lot more so after Jan. 6 than when he started off.

Had he been smarter, he would have normalized or even forced cheap effective treatments like HCQ while he could, nipping the plandemic in the bud back in early 2020, the way most of India did through mass distribution of ivermectin kits. He would have gotten many more votes than he did, enough so to counter Dem/deep state fraud. So his failure is entirely on him.

Malone is right, at this point Trump is a hindrance.

Last edited:

BasedBaker

Robin
Trad Catholic

Dr. Malone, inventor of the mRNA vaccine and lead critic of its current use in the plandemic just retweeted this...

The funny thing here is that Twitter is actively blocking likes, this would be the first time ever that big tech is actively censoring criticism of Trump! :laugh:

Trump deep down is a normie Boomer with more common sense than average on a range of issues, but he is both of lower IQ when it comes to understanding the plandemic and the vaccine scam, and also a somewhat compromised politician, a lot more so after Jan. 6 than when he started off.

Had he been smarter, he would have normalized or even forced cheap effective treatments like HCQ while he could, nipping the plandemic in the bud back in early 2020, the way most of India did through mass distribution of ivermectin kits. He would have gotten much more votes than he did, enough so to counter Dem/deep state fraud. So his failure is entirely on him.

Malone is right, at this point Trump is a hindrance.

Trump is just like my boomer in-laws. They watch Hannity and listen to Mark Levin and are about to get boosted. They can see that climate change is a complete crock but yet have complete trust in (((big pharma))). It's astounding.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Yep, had a family Christmas party last night, about 30 of us, median age about 35-40. The oldest man in the family (about 70 years old, right wing, went to post election rallies this cycle) claims the vaccine saved his life. I don't think anyone else in the family among those 30 people has gotten the vaccine, including his wife. Many were vocal anti-vaxxers prior to covid.
Trump is just like my boomer in-laws. They watch Hannity and listen to Mark Levin and are about to get boosted. They can see that climate change is a complete crock but yet have complete trust in (((big pharma))). It's astounding.
My position on boomers has softened in recent months. Many see their doctors as their priests, that's just how it is. Old folks will go in to see their doctor just to have someone to talk to. We can help ameliorate that by calling and visiting our grandparents and maybe both parties will learn something. I'm not sure what the analogue is for zoomers and millennials who don't have that relationship with a doctor, or a priest, or their parents.

Last edited:

Gimlet

Pelican
In his speech this week, Biden gave Trump credit for the vaccines. That has never happened before. In fact when Trump was in office the vaccines were rushed and dangerous, and once he left they became the greatest gift ever from Biden. And Trump is thrilled to take back the credit.

My prediction is that within the next few months it will be revealed in the MSM that the vaccines are poisons that are killing people. We are seeing glimpses of this already, that the J&J is dangerous; Trevor Noah ragging on Moderna. When it all hits the fan, Trump will be blamed. (And he will take the blame, that is his role.) It won't be poor old Biden's fault, he is too old to know what he is doing.

Pointy Elbows

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Yep, had a family Christmas party last night, about 30 of us, median age about 35-40. The oldest man in the family (about 70 years old, right wing, went to post election rallies this cycle) claims the vaccine saved his life. I don't think anyone else in the family among those 30 people has gotten the vaccine, including his wife. Many were vocal anti-vaxxers prior to covid.

My position on boomers has softened in recent months. Many see their doctors as their priests, that's just how it is. Old folks will go in to see their doctor just to have someone to talk to. We can help ameliorate that by calling and visiting our grandparents and maybe both parties will learn something. I'm not sure what the analogue is for zoomers and millennials who don't have that relationship with a doctor, or a priest, or their parents.
Agreed. I saw the near panic in my late 70s mother when she thought she was getting dropped from the vaxx line. Multiple emails to state authorities, registering and re-registering for an appointment. She almost wrote a Letter to the Editor. I was glad I was low on the priority, as that experience allowed me to see the fear in others.

A good rule in business (and life) - if you want it bad, that's how you'll get it. Bad. Never act in desperation.

That's when I realized - something is wrong here. All that panic, so she can "get life back" as it was before. It still hasn't worked out that way.

magaman

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
We truly have no representation. I'm convinced that in order to be permitted to advance to the higher echelons of government you have to be some sort of satanic pervert.
I’m sure that’s one of the many requirements in order to progress into higher echelons of government. Sad thing is things are too far gone now to have representation on that level for us because general society was content for way too long with kicking the can down the road and settling for the lesser of two evils. There are times when that’s the better option but doing that every time will ensure that Cthulhu will always swim left and that things on both sides will always get worse

philro

Banned
Catholic
Like Trump(and Biden) and everyone else in Washington , Desantis is an Israel first, tool of Satan.

View attachment 35235
Although I never thought I’d say it, after 2020, I can’t help but wonder if photos like this one don’t make us worry too much. It looks stupid, but it’s tourism essentially. In the 9-11 going into Iraq War days I didn’t feel the same way... We know at this point Israel doesn’t even care for its own people who aren’t in their true elite. There aren’t a lot of Khazars in most of the Southern United States, you can understand the ignorance. Southern Christian men tend to love Israel like Southern Christian women love gossip. It’s just a fact of recent times (last 60 years), they don’t really “get it”. That mild-mannered DeSantis is talked about by libs as a VirtualHitler must mean the guy’s doing something right.

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Southern Christian men tend to love Israel like Southern Christian women love gossip. It’s just a fact of recent times (last 60 years), they don’t really “get it”.
Yea they view Israel as a self reliant, Jewish first, nation state with an assertive (bad ass, hell yea!) military posture, which doesn’t apologize for defending its interests. It’s sort of an idealized caricature of what they envision as a proper state in their own respective cultures/religion. Most don’t think too highly of Muslims and Arabs, so they view Israel as a “civilized” outpost in a crazy region as well. Another thing to consider is that these politicians always play nice with Israel because it’s a strategic buffer in the region (they get bombed first), and we likely let Mossad do our dirty work in the region when it suits both parties.

philro

Banned
Catholic
Yea they view Israel as a self reliant, Jewish first, nation state with an assertive (bad ass, hell yea!) military posture, which doesn’t apologize for defending its interests. It’s sort of an idealized caricature of what they envision as a proper state in their own respective cultures/religion. Most don’t think too highly of Muslims and Arabs, so they view Israel as a “civilized” outpost in a crazy region as well. Another thing to consider is that these politicians always play nice with Israel because it’s a strategic buffer in the region (they get bombed first), and we likely let Mossad do our dirty work in the region when it suits both parties.
By no means am I implying that some of our States, like New York (Brighton Beach, etc.) and even Florida (Boca Itz!) don’t have their, um, “Russian” Mafia problem, but those skilled in studying diseases of the body politic have already sagely noted how this varies from the malignant (Ghislaine Maxwell types) to the benign (Fran Drescher?) kind of like... um, nevermind! (Susan Sontag comes to mind.)