The Donald Trump thread

KoolDoon

Banned
Protestant
By no means am I implying that some of our States, like New York (Brighton Beach, etc.) and even Florida (Boca Itz!) don’t have their, um, “Russian” Mafia problem, but those skilled in studying diseases of the body politic have already sagely noted how this varies from the malignant (Ghislaine Maxwell types) to the benign (Fran Drescher?) kind of like... um, nevermind! (Susan Sontag comes to mind.)
The Russian mob, vory zakony, has a high percentage of Jews. How high was their population share in the Soviet Union? Israel funded Russian Jewish gangsters and then they came to America. In the movie Little Odessa (great movie) Tim Roth's character has the name Shapira (sounds familiar). Do I need to explain how Trump fits into this?

BasedBaker

Robin
Trad Catholic
Yea they view Israel as a self reliant, Jewish first, nation state with an assertive (bad ass, hell yea!) military posture, which doesn’t apologize for defending its interests. It’s sort of an idealized caricature of what they envision as a proper state in their own respective cultures/religion. Most don’t think too highly of Muslims and Arabs, so they view Israel as a “civilized” outpost in a crazy region as well. Another thing to consider is that these politicians always play nice with Israel because it’s a strategic buffer in the region (they get bombed first), and we likely let Mossad do our dirty work in the region when it suits both parties.
Growing up in the South I agree with this statement fully. I will also add that most(me included for the longest time) Protestants there are ignorant on Judaism and think it's pretty much just Christianity. They believe that because one or two wealthy families from their congregation went to visit Israel and stopped at all the tourist traps and spoke only with people who were selling them something that they love Christians.

Gimlet

Pelican
Growing up in the South I agree with this statement fully. I will also add that most(me included for the longest time) Protestants there are ignorant on Judaism and think it's pretty much just Christianity. They believe that because one or two wealthy families from their congregation went to visit Israel and stopped at all the tourist traps and spoke only with people who were selling them something that they love Christians.

It's the Scofield Bible. Scofield annotated and edited the KJV in order to unite Evangelical Christians with Zionist Jews. Here are a couple of links I just pulled up on the topic:

philro

Banned
Catholic
The Russian mob, vory zakony, has a high percentage of Jews. How high was their population share in the Soviet Union? Israel funded Russian Jewish gangsters and then they came to America. In the movie Little Odessa (great movie) Tim Roth's character has the name Shapira (sounds familiar). Do I need to explain how Trump fits into this?
Sure... but if you say he’s “jooish” I’ll roll my eyes, he obviously isn’t.

Sargon2112

Woodpecker
Protestant
Yes! I grew up in the south and still live here. Seems like I correct people on this constantly. About half look at me like I just blasphemed when say it. Sad but true.

KoolDoon

Banned
Protestant
Sure... but if you say he’s “jooish” I’ll roll my eyes, he obviously isn’t.
No, he is a goy who married off his daugther to the jewish mob and pardoned jewish mobsters. Trump is American in the worst way. It all started with Jefferson and other Masons who erased the legacy of the true Founding Fathers, the Pilgrims. Trump follows the tradition of the Masons.

Crazy88

Robin
Other Christian
Stopped listening after he said “the ones who get very sick and die are the ones not taking their vaccine”… hes pozzed…
Very disappointing but not surprised. He just cannot let go and has to claim the credit for being the one who came up with the vaccines.

The claim that the unvaccinated are the only ones dying is easily disproved with facts, not to mention the hundreds of thousands, even millions of people who have been adversely affected by these experimental jabs.

Speaking of life-altering vaccine injuries, I came across this article. It’s long but well worth a read, and goes into great detail. On the one hand I’m surprised it was even published, but maybe as part of a narrative shift, they’re pivoting to blaming someone for the overall failure of the vaccines which is impossible to hide now. They’ll probably pin it on Trump, he needs to stop talking and taking all the credit:

KoolDoon

Banned
Protestant
Yeah. It’s nice to see him for who he really is, the mask seems to be completely off now. I wonder how much Fauci paid him.. I guess it was enough for him to knife the backs of the people who believed in and supported him.
Do you really think, that Fauci is the mastermind? Sometimes I think, that half of the threads should be part of the JQ. I don't go there now, everybody who knows already knows. I rather say, that Trump was casted for all of that - in short, to fool conservatives. That man is a real puppet, he changes his personality without any problem.

magaman

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Do you really think, that Fauci is the mastermind? Sometimes I think, that half of the threads should be part of the JQ. I don't go there now, everybody who knows already knows. I rather say, that Trump was casted for all of that - in short, to fool conservatives. That man is a real puppet, he changes his personality without any problem.
Maybe not the mastermind of it all but Fauci is the highest paid employee in government.. and Trump sure has thrown his supporters under the bus since January 6th. He sure had me fooled for the longest time but the way he went out of office, saying Israel should own congress and now all this pro-vax shilling.. wow

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Trump isn't trying to win elections anymore, because the American electorate has shown itself to be weak and powerless. Had the people burned down DC on the 6th, then he'd be saying opposite things right now. He was always someone that did what he thought to be in the stronger side's interests. Now that the Gews have proven themselves strongest, he's just going to stay in that camp.

Also, perhaps he knows something about the vax we do not (like it being protection against a future bioweapon designed to cull the 3rd world)? Perhaps he's just being paid to say he took the vax when he did not? Perhaps he was given a placebo and thought it was real? Who knows.... so there's no real reason to take his vax comments seriously.

KoolDoon

Banned
Protestant
Maybe not the mastermind of it all but Fauci is the highest paid employee in government.. and Trump sure has thrown his supporters under the bus since January 6th. He sure had me fooled for the longest time but the way he went out of office, saying Israel should own congress and now all this pro-vax shilling.. wow
It is the jews and Trump and Fauci are just puppets.

lasunsets

Sparrow
Catholic
Donald Trump deceived many of the brethren but do not allow yourself to be fooled ever again by this man. Many of our Godly brethren fell into deep delusion after the election results saying rather uncanny things about Trump and how they were going to follow him to the end. He is and was always part of the system. Reject him and accept Christ and His Church. A man like Trump is only controlled opposition.

West_001

Robin
Protestant
He threw his supporters under the bus waaaay before the January 6 Festival. Assange, 2A, JFK Files, 911 Files, 2 weeks to slow the spread, financing and incentivizing big pharmaceutical comps..