The Donald Trump thread

OrthoMexicano

Banned
Orthodox Inquirer
You need to get off the internet and focus on yourself broseph.

Who are you to know what another person believes.

He's obviously not the Antichrist.

I just put you on ignore, no time for you. You have all time in the world to respond to many posts I make in few seconds. Clearly you may have something against Mexican. But no worry you ignore now. Bye!

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I just put you on ignore, no time for you. You have all time in the world to respond to many posts I make in few seconds. Clearly you may have something against Mexican. But no worry you ignore now. Bye!
Hmmm Mexican person comments on American politics.

Calls someone in league with the Antichrist and gets offended when hyberbolic language gets called out... Calls other person Reeecist/Nationalist!!!

Check...makes sense to me.

I stand by my comment.

Last edited:

OrthoMexicano

Banned
Orthodox Inquirer
Not going in way because certain member want to show off as alpha, alt right, and macho 'calling out' other. I suggest they move from previous mindset to one that show humility, understanding, and like Christ.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Not going in way because certain member want to show off as alpha, alt right, and macho 'calling out' other. I suggest they move from previous mindset to one that show humility, understanding, and like Christ.

You mean like not judging others faith, calling them in league with the Antichrist? And then calling someone racist or jingoistic when there was no basis for the claim when you use hyperbolic language?

You do see the irony in your comment right?

You're right, we could all use a more Christ like approach, let's first by not calling others in league with the Antichrist and throwing around the sanctimony.

I'm sorry if you're offended. I've no intent to quarrel with you, but when you say outrageous things, then try and use the "you need Jesus and you're a reeecist" tripe that dog dont hunt.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
I started losing faith in Trump a few years ago when I found out he was deep into kaballah, and when I learned about other facets in his life like how his ex-wife Marla Maples, who wasn't even born Jewish, kept kosher. Trump's kaballah mentor was someone who acted as his religious mentor, and this according to Trump's own writing. Trump stated that his other mentor was David Geffen, homosexual zionist billionaire. Other troubling aspects about his circle was his other ex Ivana was a very close friend of Ghislaine Maxwell, according to a very reliable source, Maria Farmer.

I think we tend to see figures and subjects in a reductionist binary lens, people and situations really are more complex. Trump had a good side and did some good things, but overall, he was probably just from the better side of the swamp. At best he was someone who often meant well but was in over his head, as we see him still trying to demagogically straddle the vaccine issue. At this point, his time has passed.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I started losing faith in Trump a few years ago when I found out he was deep into kaballah, and when I learned about other facets in his life like how his ex-wife Marla Maples, who wasn't even born Jewish, kept kosher. Trump's kaballah mentor was someone who acted as his religious mentor, and this according to Trump's own writing. Trump stated that his other mentor was David Geffen, homosexual zionist billionaire. Other troubling aspects about his circle was his other ex Ivana was a very close friend of Ghislaine Maxwell, according to a very reliable source, Maria Farmer.

I think we tend to see figures and subjects in a reductionist binary lens, people and situations really are more complex. Trump had a good side and did some good things, but overall, he was probably just from the better side of the swamp. At best he was someone who often meant well but was in over his head, as we see him still trying to demagogically straddle the vaccine issue. At this point, his time has passed.
That's a fair assessment on several levels... But who will be carrying the torch?

Desantis? He's got a lot going for him, but he's not any less Zionist than anyone else?
Rand Paul? Too libertsrdarian

Nope...

Frankly if he runs, he's it.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
That's a fair assessment on several levels... But who will be carrying the torch?

Desantis? He's got a lot going for him, but he's not any less Zionist than anyone else?
Rand Paul? Too libertsrdarian

Nope...

Frankly if he runs, he's it.

I see where you're coming from, fair points, Greer in the Highly Respected video you've posted earlier is right on many points but I think the worst aspect of Trump, a point which most of us underestimate, is how much Trump motivates and unites his wide opposition. That opposition is much more potent, efficient and organized than his faction, and will end up stronger as a result. See the Jan6 debacle. Trump was completely muzzled and neutralized.

In other words, Trump's persona is a key element in the gaslighting of normies and sustaining the deep state's hold on the mainstream. His win was a pyrrhic victory, which in the bigger picture might have set back the populist agenda. That's why I would like to see him pass the baton.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I see where you're coming from, fair points, Greer in the Highly Respected video you've posted earlier is right on many points but I think the worst aspect of Trump, a point which most of us underestimate, is how much Trump motivates and unites his wide opposition. That opposition is much more potent, efficient and organized than his faction, and will end up stronger as a result. See the Jan6 debacle. Trump was completely muzzled and neutralized.

In other words, Trump's persona is a key element in the gaslighting of normies and sustaining the deep state's hold on the mainstream. His win was a pyrrhic victory, which in the bigger picture might have set back the populist agenda. That's why I would like to see him pass the baton.
I would vote for someone other than Trump... Just havent seen who that is yet.

None of the current contenders offer much to convince me to not dance with the one who brung ya as they say round here.

OrthoMexicano

Banned
Orthodox Inquirer
Why are you against Trump? Is that Mexican politics?

I see Trump as very pride opportunist man with little ethic core. As you see post above from 911 member Trump operate life like Jewish man with mentor, even family. He love worship money and himself plain simple and want be put on throne so how that not like antichrist figure? Funny how those in right support so much, but I ask when Trump really stand up for you? He make speech and mention everyone else. Trump make false promise and he do nothing to hurt Mexico at all. We not pay for his wall and now the ones who want to go to US can easy. So I ask what he really accomplish?

When you see Trump open repent for sin in public or even attend mass or claim Christ is Lord? I bet he only make comment when adviser tell him too, like comment on booster. You all trust person like that?

If US I vote him too but thst because other party seem like they in direct contact with demon but he false leader too.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I see Trump as very pride opportunist man with little ethic core. As you see post above from 911 member Trump operate life like Jewish man with mentor, even family. He love worship money and himself plain simple and want be put on throne so how that not like antichrist figure? Funny how those in right support so much, but I ask when Trump really stand up for you? He make speech and mention everyone else. Trump make false promise and he do nothing to hurt Mexico at all. We not pay for his wall and now the ones who want to go to US can easy. So I ask what he really accomplish?

When you see Trump open repent for sin in public or even attend mass or claim Christ is Lord? I bet he only make comment when adviser tell him too, like comment on booster. You all trust person like that?

If US I vote him too but thst because other party seem like they in direct contact with demon but he false leader too.
My issue with your comments is that you're not an American so I frankly don't think you are qualified to tell us what to think about our president.

You're entitled to your opinion but frankly it's Internet pontification.

You don't know what it's like to live under Obama vs Trump vs Biden.

You've made comments about how terrible and evil US gov is, yet you're talking about certain elements that don't represent the entirety of the country.

That's akin to me assuming everyone in Mexico had TB, everyone is a cartel memeber, everyone is connected to human trafficking so on and so on.

Maybe you've forgotten the connection to a previous El Presidente and the cartel?
You talk about Trump and Ze Joose but Does the 100 million El Chopo paid to Nieto ring a bell

About the wall and immigration, it was down under Trump. You may or may not be aware of the history but it was McConnel and Ryan who didnt do the deal in the first 2 years of Trump presidency. If you were an American in country laying attention at that time you'd know these things and not just the confluence of CNN and Fox you're likely amalgamating mixed with Zero Hedge (whom I like) to form the Uber negative opinoins expressed.

Again, you, like many others in here are focusing on just negative perceptions with out any totality of view.

My life, my kids life, my personal freedoms, my economic freedoms were all vastly improved under Trump compared to Obama, and it's not even close compared to Biden.

It's the constant "Trump's a zog shill who didn't do anything he said he would" thing that turns me off.

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
My life, my kids life, my personal freedoms, my economic freedoms were all vastly improved under Trump compared to Obama, and it's not even close compared to Biden.
Are you a red stater? I think it was a lot better for red staters under Trump because the average leftist was more in a role of playing defense rather than being on the offensive, so they were too busy destroying their own neighborhoods.