The E. Michael Jones thread

Peacock
Gold Member
Many things... For one, dismissing Calvin as a revolutionary who ran a police state in Geneva. The town council was the civil magistrate. He was the town pastor. The relationship was often uneasy and at one point he wanted to resign but was refused.

There are a lot of Catholics who read here, and the point isn't to start theological discussion, but if you actually read Calvin you'll see that his focus was on Bible exposition and systematic theology (more Bible exposition). I get that Catholics aren't big fans of Calvinism, but it's not a fair analysis to cast Calvin as a Judaizing revolutionary running a police state. It's dismissing a formidable intellect, much like I would be if I called Jones a "reactionary crank." Similarly, Jones's views on Luther are not balanced, although, to be fair, Luther was a hothead.

That the Puritans were Judaizers... They saw themselves as eliminating the Judaizing of Rome on the Gospel. It's long been a question of what obligation we have to follow the OT law. The landing place for classic Protestants is that the ceremonial and judicial laws are gone, but the moral law as expressed in the Ten Commandments, remains (including for many the Sabbath) and should guide us into good works. Calvin called this the "Third use of the law." That's a short and inadequate summary.

It's a bit off-topic here, but Calvin might have been a "Judaizing revolutionary" in the most literal sense, as a French converso, his name, officially registered as "Cauuin", and was known as "Cauin", which is the French transcription of "Cohen". I haven't researched that enough yet but other serious researchers like Eustace Mullins did:

Eustace Mullins in The Curse of Canaan (1987), Chapter 4, p. 84, (Library of Congress Catalog Card Number 87-90479) provides the following pertinent information on Calvin:

"... He was educated at the College du Montagu, where Loyola, founder of the Jesuit [Roman Catholic] sect, had studied. Cauin later moved to Paris, where he continued his studies with the Humanistsfrom 1531-32. During his stay in Paris he was known as Cauin. He then moved to Geneva where he formulated his philosophy known as Calvinism. At first known in Geneva as Cauin (the usual pronunciation of Cohen), he Anglicized his name to John Calvin."

Last edited:

Anomaly

Pigeon
I listened to his most recent podcast episode yesterday. He said “I’m not a white guy,” and, “I’m bi-racial; I’m German and Irish.”

In another podcast he said he told Tom Sunic, “Tom, you’re not a white guy; you’re a Croat.”

None of this makes any sense. He’s provided great information but cannot distinguish between race, ethnicity, and religion, as intelligent as he is.

He also speaks in such a way that implies Jews have no peculiar characteristics and are simply a religious group. Wrong again. I am ethnically Jewish. I know my kind quite well, and all the facets of the JQ.

Does anyone else notice this lack of coherence?

rotekz

Ostrich
Gold Member
He's talking about the identities that actually matter to Westerners. Ethnic religious identity is what counts, not being white. To say he does not know the difference between race, ethnicity and religion is completely preposterous as he would put it.

As for the subject of Jews I have not heard him talk in the way you describe so no, I don't notice any incoherence.

Anomaly

Pigeon
He's talking about the identities that actually matter to Westerners. Ethnic religious identity is what counts, not being white. To say he does not know the difference between race, ethnicity and religion is completely preposterous as he would put it.

As for the subject of Jews I have not heard him talk in the way you describe so no, I don't notice any incoherence.

Again, he said, “I’m not a white guy” and “I’m bi-racial”.

Being white counts considering a huge Number of people inhabiting North America and Europe want White people destroyed. Considering I’m white presenting and my wife wife have two platinum-blonde haired and blue-eyed kids who appear fully white, and people want them with miserable futures, their race is very important. Anti-whites do not give a damn about white ethnicities; they simply want whites dead!

The average white American does not give much thought to their ancestry.

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
[EMJ] cannot distinguish between race, ethnicity, and religion

It's the opposite actually : in the worldview enforced by many Jews today, goyim are denied any meaningful ethnicity or religion, they are only allowed to have a "race" (and only the most primitive, barbaric, retarded idea of race is allowed : race is determined by the color of skin. Historians of the subject know that the race idea used to be much more diverse, rich and interesting).

EMJ is one of the very few people with the courage to challenge that.

He [EMJ] also speaks in such a way that implies Jews have no peculiar characteristics and are simply a religious group. Wrong again. I am ethnically Jewish. I know my kind quite well, and all the facets of the JQ.

So you're saying "EMJ is wrong because I know the JQ so much better than him."
If so give us facts and rational arguments, please, not just posturing.
By the way, in EMJ's view Jews are not just any "religious" group, they're a revolutionary group - which is a much more severe accusation, which is probably why you toned it down.

rotekz

Ostrich
Gold Member
Again, he said, “I’m not a white guy” and “I’m bi-racial”.

Being white counts considering a huge Number of people inhabiting North America and Europe want White people destroyed. Considering I’m white presenting and my wife wife have two platinum-blonde haired and blue-eyed kids who appear fully white, and people want them with miserable futures, their race is very important. Anti-whites do not give a damn about white ethnicities; they simply want whites dead!

The average white American does not give much thought to their ancestry.
You are deliberately misinterpreting what he is saying in an attempt to build a straw man argument about coherence.
Why am I not surprised that a Jew is attempting to undermine the credibility of EMJ whilst pretending to be a 'fellow white'?

Anomaly

Pigeon
It's the opposite actually : in the worldview enforced by many Jews today, goyim are denied any meaningful ethnicity or religion, they are only allowed to have a "race" (and only the most primitive, barbaric, retarded idea of race is allowed : race is determined by the color of skin. Historians of the subject know that the race idea used to be much more diverse, rich and interesting).

EMJ is one of the very few people with the courage to challenge that.

So you're saying "EMJ is wrong because I know the JQ so much better than him."
If so give us facts and rational arguments, please, not just posturing.
By the way, in EMJ's view Jews are not just any "religious" group, they're a revolutionary group - which is a much more severe accusation, which is probably why you toned it down.

Not toned down at all. I know of our revolutionary activities before I heard of him and I have no issue discussing them.

Anomaly

Pigeon
You are deliberately misinterpreting what he is saying in an attempt to build a straw man argument about coherence.
Why am I not surprised that a Jew is attempting to undermine the credibility of EMJ whilst pretending to be a 'fellow white'?
I’m not white; so therefore I’m not a fellow white.

I didn’t undermine his credibility and consider him a valuable source of information and I generally enjoy listening to him and just ordered one of his books.

Your actual fellow white Jared Taylor was scheduled to debate him. Do you consider any criticism of someone as an attempt to discredit? Several whites have criticized him.

Anomaly

Pigeon

BTW, he said he doesn’t believe Jews have bad DNA. I think we do, generally, hence our tendency to undermine host societies. I don’t want to, and I disapprove of this. For evolutionary we developed a parasitic relationship. I’m a Jewish defector. What I ultimately meant was that I know our behavior from up close experience with my own kind.

Why would you be antagonistic to a non-white who is appreciative and respectful to whites?

rotekz

Ostrich
Gold Member
The following is close enough to fall under the fellow white routine.
Considering I’m white presenting and my wife wife have two platinum-blonde haired and blue-eyed kids who appear fully white,

I didn’t undermine his credibility
You tried to do this by suggesting that he was incoherent on and unable to understand the differences between race, religion and ethnicity.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member

I didn’t undermine his credibility and consider him a valuable source of information and I generally enjoy listening to him and just ordered one of his books.

Your actual fellow white Jared Taylor was scheduled to debate him. Do you consider any criticism of someone as an attempt to discredit? Several whites have criticized him.

BTW, he said he doesn’t believe Jews have bad DNA. I think we do, generally, hence our tendency to undermine host societies. I don’t want to, and I disapprove of this. For evolutionary we developed a parasitic relationship. I’m a Jewish defector. What I ultimately meant was that I know our behavior from up close experience with my own kind.

Why would you be antagonistic to a non-white who is appreciative and respectful to whites?

giphy.gif

Geremia

Sparrow
Goy's guide of world history
That's on his BitChute channel (JewTube censored it):

(This thread has got to have the highest count of embedded censored YouTube videos. haha)

Pendleton

Pelican
EMJ understands ethnicity but not as it applies to the US. He seems to think every white in the US is some Ellis Island type who is a Catholic from a decaying NE city. The old stock white Protestants don't even seem to exist under his view of the US.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
I listened to his most recent podcast episode yesterday. He said “I’m not a white guy,” and, “I’m bi-racial; I’m German and Irish.”

In another podcast he said he told Tom Sunic, “Tom, you’re not a white guy; you’re a Croat.”

None of this makes any sense. He’s provided great information but cannot distinguish between race, ethnicity, and religion, as intelligent as he is.

He also speaks in such a way that implies Jews have no peculiar characteristics and are simply a religious group. Wrong again. I am ethnically Jewish. I know my kind quite well, and all the facets of the JQ.

Does anyone else notice this lack of coherence?

He tends to downplay race as a part of ethnicity, and focuses on religion and language. In the mind of EMJ an african who can speak french and is catholic is a frenchman. I don't agree with his breakdown, history matters, and genetics do matter when talking about race.

Still, his main point is pretty coherent. Americans are largely stripped of their ethnic identity, meaning their old world language, their history and connection to roots, so religion is the only remaining identity.

On the ethnicity side, yes A polish person can spot a polish person, and a german can spot a polish person, but could your typical American? I can spot a Jew or a polak, but not always. But it all becomes a moot point when someone is part of the melting pot.

Anomaly

Pigeon
He tends to downplay race as a part of ethnicity, and focuses on religion and language. In the mind of EMJ an african who can speak french and is catholic is a frenchman. I don't agree with his breakdown, history matters, and genetics do matter when talking about race.

Still, his main point is pretty coherent. Americans are largely stripped of their ethnic identity, meaning their old world language, their history and connection to roots, so religion is the only remaining identity.

On the ethnicity side, yes A polish person can spot a polish person, and a german can spot a polish person, but could your typical American? I can spot a Jew or a polak, but not always. But it all becomes a moot point when someone is part of the melting pot.

Good post. Genes are important. As said, in his most recent podcast he said there’s nothing peculiar about Jewish genetics and that our behavior stems from a religion and that we incidentally develop a hostile streak to our hosts. I never said I know the JQ better than him. I simply said I’ve lived with and rubbed elbows with Jews considering I am one. Some of the most irreligious Jews I know have a knack for manipulation, pity partying, mistreatment of workers, fraud, feigned sympathy for the downtrodden, liberalism, and so on. Certainly not all are like that, and my family isn’t like that except for two members.

Many I have met have a slight or heavy disdain for Christianity, including those with children who marry Christians. They think Christianity is flat-out dumb!

I’m going to convert but my ethnicity is permanent.

And yes, after 70 years of demoralization the average white American cares little about their genes and heritage, I believe. It’s very sad.