The E. Michael Jones thread

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
Another great interview. Mike is consecutively chopping at the right tree. I'm so glad that I found his work through this forum.

Last edited:
EMJ today posts on Facebook: "The New York Times continues its drift away from reality, and wonders why no one takes it seriously anymore." I'll post the link below if you are curious about the article. But my main point is that EMJ has been using language like this a lot lately, and I think it's accurate and deadly. The Institutional Left is really becoming unmoored from reality. And normies are going to stop taking it seriously. We should use this more. The Left's Flight from Reality.

(Of course the Left tries to pin a similar thing on the Right. But it's more "The Right is crazy if it thinks that election officials, the DOJ, or even SCOTUS are going to listen to its 'conspiracy theories".)

Last edited:

BasedBaker

Sparrow
This is going to be a very unpopular opinion, and maybe was stated much earlier in the thread, which I admit I didn't read. But I find him to be a shouty Boomer. He has made some excellent points and I do like a good deal of his work, but can't get on board with his Boomerisms and his apologies for supporting the Novus Ordo. I feel as if when you listen to one interview with him you have listened to 10. For example if he talks about the coronavirus he will always mention his trip to Africa and the AIDS story.

apologies for supporting the Novus Ordo
Jones personally doesnt mind the NO because he knows his faith backwards and forwards and knows that nothing silly they are doing on the altar has the power to change Church teaching. And he's strong enough spirituallly to live off the thin gruel that is the Novus Ordo. For him, its all about the church and therefore anyone who creates a side issue distracttion (like TLM v. NO) is suspect of being a gay op of the enemy. I must say this worked to his advantage in his debate with Umar Lee, the guy who, with a St. Louis Rabbi, was trying to get the statue of St. Louis torn down in St. Louis. Lee kept trying to call Jones a "Rad Trad", and Jones could quickly school him.
I find him to be a shouty Boomer.
His shouting-style of talking is off-putting at first but is smart in the long run because he doesnt fall in to the trap of being the laid-back interviewee where the viewer tends to say, "If he's laid back like that, it must not be anything important, just some minor intellectual quibble that I dont have to be too worried about.". Jones' hair is on fire, but he does it in a masculine way.

And yes he repeats stories. But you never know when it's a person's first encounter with Jones. The fan-boys have to just hear it again or multi-task or something until he's finished.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
EMJ talks Barren Metal - Just listening now.

He has already claimed that Bitcoin isn't money, because it doesn't have the image of the sovereign on it.

14 Minutes in EMJ get s rowled up talking about the Whig Lords putting their dumbass sheep on the land for export for italian garments, kicking good Value added Catholics off the land.

Usury, Wages, Common Good, Guilds

Last edited:

Papist

Sparrow
I really like EMJ, it's just frustrating that his books are so expensive to ship to the UK. I suppose that's the idea of cancel culture, and since being banned by Amazon they're ridiculously expensive. I notice he has a new one out, which I really fancy reading:

La Civiltà Cattolica on The Jewish Question in Europe​

One hundred years after the French Revolution, the editors of Civiltà Cattolica, the official voice of the Vatican on political affairs, came to a startling conclusion: any country which turns away from laws based on the teaching of the Catholic Church and God’s eternal law will end up being ruled by Jews. These three articles, originally published over the fall of 1890, explain in detail why this is so, for both France in 1890 and America today.

-E. Michael Jones

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
I really like EMJ, it's just frustrating that his books are so expensive to ship to the UK. I suppose that's the idea of cancel culture, and since being banned by Amazon they're ridiculously expensive. I notice he has a new one out, which I really fancy reading:

I bought Baron Metal for $100 or so. It has 1400 pages.

So it's like 5 books!

So it's like 5 books!
Same problem here in Brazil. The shipping values are so expensive.
And some of the books of EMJ are forbbiden by law here ("Jewish Revolutionary Spirit" for example), if we buy them, they are detroyed in the Airport. I think many other countries in the world had already done the same.

EMJ should sell ebooks instead. This will help his words reach much more men around the globe.

Papist

Sparrow

So it's like 5 books!
Logos Rising and The Revolutionary Spirit are the two I'm most interested in. I think there's a new edition of the second one due out any day now. If he offers signed copies I make take the plunge.

Same problem here in Brazil. The shipping values are so expensive.
And some of the books of EMJ are forbbiden by law here ("Jewish Revolutionary Spirit" for example), if we buy them, they are detroyed in the Airport. I think many other countries in the world had already done the same.

EMJ should sell ebooks instead. This will help his words reach much more men around the globe.

Wow! I would never have imagined Brazil would be like that, especially given it's a Catholic country.

Logos Rising and The Revolutionary Spirit are the two I'm most interested in. I think there's a new edition of the second one due out any day now. If he offers signed copies I make take the plunge.

Wow! I would never have imagined Brazil would be like that, especially given it's a Catholic country.
The Brazilian equivalent of the 'supreme court' are composed by at least, 85% percent jews. The Hand rubbing in Brazil is very strong.
Our President, Bolsonaro, are the only one going against their interests, and because of this they hire a criminal to stab him when he was walking in the streets.

I think EMJ couldn't earn enough of a living with ebooks only. I think he said once that the problem he was trying to solve was producing DRM-protected content, the way Amazon does.
I believe most of the EMJ followers from countries around the world will buy the ebooks even if they are more expensive than the normal books.
This may sound weird to americans, but in other countries is prefectly normal when the ebooks have the same price of the normal books.
But, piracy will become the main problem after the ebooks release.

Most of EMJ's books are prohibitively long to read digitally, IMO. Plus the material is so dense I like underlining and leaving my own notes in my own handwriting and showing my insta-reacts.

I wont buy a book from Amazon because if you look at the terms and conditions you didn't really buy the book. You rented it for an indefinite period. Amazon can grab it back in many ways.

Papist, don't omit Barren Metal. It deals with the money side of the issues dealt with in JTRS. And in so doing doesnt spare the scalpel for Protestants either. Plus, I understand how money works for really the first time in my life.

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
Plus the material is so dense I like underlining and leaving my own notes in my own handwriting and showing my insta-reacts.
Personally I've always thought and been taught that overwriting a book is rude for other readers (I indeed hate seeing other people's handwriting on a book I'm reading), so I just use small thin paper sheets for that.
Plus, I understand how money works for really the first time in my life.

Same for me, although it had already started a little bit earlier with Ezra Pound's writings. One of the reading goals I have is reading a substantial part of the bibliography he suggests at the end of his Labor and Usury.

Papist

Sparrow
Personally I've always thought and been taught that overwriting a book is rude for other readers (I indeed hate seeing other people's handwriting on a book I'm reading), so I just use small thin paper sheets for that.

Same for me, although it had already started a little bit earlier with Ezra Pound's writings. One of the reading goals I have is reading a substantial part of the bibliography he suggests at the end of his Labor and Usury.

I annotate my own books, as it means that I can pick it up and quickly locate, and perhaps reference, whatever struck me as particularly interesting on the first reading. However, I always use a pencil and write fairly lightly, as otherwise I feel it's akin to vandalism.

His new three-volume edition of The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit is still not out yet - https://www.fidelitypress.org/jewish-revolutionary-spirit

Jews for Jesus versus Jews against Jesus; Christians versus Jews; Christians versus Judaizers. This book is the story of such contests played out over 2000 turbulent years. In his most ambitious work yet, Dr. E. Michael Jones provides a breathtaking and controversial tour of history from the Gospels to Julian the Apostate to the Hussites to the French Revolution to Neoconservatism and the End of History. A Must Read.

Who on here has actually read it? Anyone prepared to write a quick review? If I am indeed going to spend ~£100 on a copy, I really want to know whether it's worth it.