The E. Michael Jones thread

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
I believe most of the EMJ followers from countries around the world will buy the ebooks even if they are more expensive than the normal books.
This may sound weird to americans, but in other countries is prefectly normal when the ebooks have the same price of the normal books.
But, piracy will become the main problem after the ebooks release.
Book publishers are missing an opportunity with NFTs, sites like Rarible allow you to sell a copy of an NFT and then charge 10%, 20% or 30% of resales of said NFT books - now you profit by sharing of the books you sell as Non Fungible Tokens on a blockchain with resale controls and revenue versus no income from piracy of PDF books.

Who on here has actually read it? Anyone prepared to write a quick review? If I am indeed going to spend ~£100 on a copy, I really want to know whether it's worth it.
Worth it? It's absolutely essential. My quickie capsule review would read:

"Healthy societies based on solid Christian principles and the bonds of kinship don't suddenly auto-destruct. They need help from outside (or better yet, inside). The story of that destruction".

Last edited:

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
"The crucial battle of our day is identity theft" (EMJ around 12:00 in his recent interview with Andrew Horval on the Godspilled podcast, Feb. 15)

Absolutely ; and little does EMJ himself know about the depth of that statement.
He only sees one direction of identity theft (nationalists getting called racists etc). He is blind to the other direction (apostates and modernists at the highest level calling themselves Christians).
The Christian identity isn't just taken away from real Christians, it's stolen and actively used by others.

Last edited:
"The crucial battle of our day is identity theft" (EMJ around 12:00 in his recent interview with Andrew Horval on the Godspilled podcast, Feb. 15)

Absolutely ; and little does EMJ himself know about the depth of that statement.
He only sees one direction of identity theft (nationalists getting called racists etc). He is blind to the other direction (apostates and modernists at the highest level calling themselves Christians).
The Christian identity isn't just taken away from real Christians, it's stolen and actively used by others.
I have to say I see the "identity theft" meme that Jones is using as a little too "cutesy". What does it have to do with stealing my SSN?

And too incoherent. Is he saying that it is identity theft if one says, "I didn't really wake up every morning thinking about myself as white. But now that you're attacking white people, I have to go into defense mode and therefore I organize my defense around being white and think about being white 24-7, and I am losing all other identities".?.

DeFide

Robin
E. Michael Jones hasn't noticed the nuclear destruction of Vatican II which produced utter chaos, a shattering of doctrinal and disciplinary unity, and of which the traditionalist reaction is only in one sense a side-show. Why on earth would anybody take anything he says seriously? His entire position is predicated on assuming that the elephant in the living room is not actually there. "You are breaching the perfect unity of doctrine and discipline maintained everywhere else in the Church..." Riiiiigggghhhht!!!! While I am grateful for EMJ’s promotion of important ideas, especially the idea that sexual liberation is a form of (((political control))), he has also been promoting serious errors for some time, not just on race, Islam and foreign policy, but especially with regard to the Church and Vatican II.

Last edited:

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
E. Michael Jones hasn't noticed the nuclear destruction of Vatican II which produced utter chaos, a shattering of doctrinal and disciplinary unity, and of which the traditionalist reaction is only in one sense a side-show. Why on earth would anybody take anything he says seriously? His entire position is predicated on assuming that the elephant in the living room is not actually there. "You are breaching the perfect unity of doctrine and discipline maintained everywhere else in the Church..." Riiiiigggghhhht!!!! While I am grateful for EMJ’s promotion of important ideas, especially the idea that sexual liberation is a form of (((political control))), he has also been promoting serious errors for some time, not just on race, Islam and foreign policy, but especially with regard to the Church and Vatican II.

I find you a little bit unfair on him - you're downplaying all the valuable historical material he has produced (be it history of economic ideas in Barren Metal or of the social engineering of American Catholics in The Slaughter Of Cities).

I think EMJ is a good example of the limitations of the philosophical mindset. It is quite telling that, in spite of his being 1) very able and talented on the philosophical level, 2) not hostile to Catholicism at all 3) published a lot of data related to the V2 revolution, he still can be blind to many realities belonging to the order of grace.

He is a naturalist at heart - the best kind of naturalist, the defender of the natural order type. He only sees the natural order but is entirely blind to the supernatural order - he would say he's not interested in all that "theology". Even his explanations on sin and confession are somewhat naturalistic - he sees confession only as a way to be relieved of guilt here and now, not as a stepping stone to higher spiritual development.

And nature without super-nature (or reason without faith) is helpless - Without Me you can do Nothing (John 15:5). I don't mean by that of course that EMJ has no faith, only that he has a distorted view of it which makes him see it as "optional".

This is well illustrated by the current Covid crisis. EMJ has said that Logos Rising was a good antidote to the current Covid chaos because it exposes how science is over-rated.

There he's over-evaluating the scope of his book. Today's terrifying wave of mass passivity, apathy and blind obedience to deliberately disproportionate injunctions will not be curbed by the best philosophical arguments in the world.

DeFide

Robin
I think EMJ is a good example of the limitations of the philosophical mindset. It is quite telling that, in spite of his being 1) very able and talented on the philosophical level, 2) not hostile to Catholicism at all 3) published a lot of data related to the V2 revolution, he still can be blind to many realities belonging to the order of grace.

He is a naturalist at heart - the best kind of naturalist, the defender of the natural order type. He only sees the natural order but is entirely blind to the supernatural order - he would say he's not interested in all that "theology". Even his explanations on sin and confession are somewhat naturalistic - he sees confession only as a way to be relieved of guilt here and now, not as a stepping stone to higher spiritual development.

And nature without super-nature (or reason without faith) is helpless - Without Me you can do Nothing (John 15:5). I don't mean by that of course that EMJ has no faith, only that he has a distorted view of it which makes him see it as "optional".

This is well illustrated by the current Covid crisis. EMJ has said that Logos Rising was a good antidote to the current Covid chaos because it exposes how science is over-rated.

There he's over-evaluating the scope of his book. Today's terrifying wave of mass passivity, apathy and blind obedience to deliberately disproportionate injunctions will not be curbed by the best philosophical arguments in the world.
@Sitting Bull I think you have really hit the nail on the head with your remarks about EMJ being a naturalist at heart! Excellent insight, very keen! It’s funny—I’ve long been puzzled by the glaring absence of the “supernaturalism vs. naturalism” theme in EMJ’s philosophy. Are you familiar with any of Fr. Denis Fahey’s writings? Oh, if only more people would just discover the treasures of the late Rev. Fahey! Isn’t it strange that EMJ never ever mentions or cites Fr. Fahey? (Or Maurice Pinay, or a number of other pre-eminent Catholic authors on “JQ” related topics? He’s always struck me as being far too self-referential. Am I being unfair to EMJ here or is this a valid criticism? Interested to hear others’ thoughts on this.

Papist

Robin
@Sitting Bull I think you have really hit the nail on the head with your remarks about EMJ being a naturalist at heart! Excellent insight, very keen! It’s funny—I’ve long been puzzled by the glaring absence of the “supernaturalism vs. naturalism” theme in EMJ’s philosophy. Are you familiar with any of Fr. Denis Fahey’s writings? Oh, if only more people would just discover the treasures of the late Rev. Fahey! Isn’t it strange that EMJ never ever mentions or cites Fr. Fahey? (Or Maurice Pinay, or a number of other pre-eminent Catholic authors on “JQ” related topics? He’s always struck me as being far too self-referential. Am I being unfair to EMJ here or is this a valid criticism? Interested to hear others’ thoughts on this.
Thanks for the recommendation!

Like many others I have had a longstanding, though mostly latent, faith. I have always felt God's hand in things, but I became too distracted by the world to really pay attention to Him. However, I began to understand the evil lurking behind 'the throne' in many countries, i.e. I became redpilled, and then blackpilled. But ultimately the Bible seems to have had the answers to my questions all along. It's amazing to see Fathers Coughlin, Feeney and, apparently, Fahey, speak about these things long before they became widely disseminated online.

What other 'pre-eminent Catholic authors' do you recommend?

Louis IX

Pelican
I have to say I see the "identity theft" meme that Jones is using as a little too "cutesy". What does it have to do with stealing my SSN?

And too incoherent. Is he saying that it is identity theft if one says, "I didn't really wake up every morning thinking about myself as white. But now that you're attacking white people, I have to go into defense mode and therefore I organize my defense around being white and think about being white 24-7, and I am losing all other identities".?.
if you would live in an entirely white country you would never even think about being white. He is right.
The acceptance of being white as an identity starts when you get in contact and live with other races , mixed , in the same geographical area (nation , or neighborhood etc ..)

DeFide

Robin
Thanks for the recommendation!

Like many others I have had a longstanding, though mostly latent, faith. I have always felt God's hand in things, but I became too distracted by the world to really pay attention to Him. However, I began to understand the evil lurking behind 'the throne' in many countries, i.e. I became redpilled, and then blackpilled. But ultimately the Bible seems to have had the answers to my questions all along. It's amazing to see Fathers Coughlin, Feeney and, apparently, Fahey, speak about these things long before they became widely disseminated online.

What other 'pre-eminent Catholic authors' do you recommend?
Fahey is by far the best for understanding where everything fits into the “big picture” if that makes sense. His writings are the most comprehensive You will come away from his writings with a thorough worldview. I cannot recommend him highly enough! I especially recommend The Kingship of Christ and Organized Naturalism or The Kingship of Christ and the Conversion of the Jewish Nation as an introduction to Fr. Fahey’s work.

DeFide

Robin
@Eusebius Erasmus Care to explain why you downvoted my comment? As a non-Catholic, you (purportedly) don’t even have a dog in this fight, so to speak. What part of my criticisms of EMJ do you take umbrage with? I’m baffled...Unless perhaps there IS something to the rumors of EMJ’s being a deep plant KGB/Duginist asset after all? Is that it?

Last edited:
@Eusebius Erasmus Care to explain why you downvoted my comment? As a non-Catholic, you (purportedly) don’t even have a dog in this fight, so to speak. What part of my criticisms of EMJ do you take umbrage with? I’m baffled...Unless perhaps there IS something to the rumors of EMJ’s being a deep plant KGB/Duginist asset after all? Is that it?
I downvoted your post for using statements like "Why on earth would anybody take anything he says seriously?". It smells super elitist and is a definition of purity spiraling: if he's wrong about one thing then he's wrong about anything else. You're talking about a guy who is a walking mountain of knowledge and spent years studying and discussing subjects most wouldn't have heard of if it hadn't been for him.
You're also using a strawman argument. Just because EMJ doesn't think Vatican II is the root of all the problems it doesn't mean he doesn't see the fall of the Church. If anything he's always been saying that post-Vatican II reforms are not the cause but the effect of already present protestantisation movement in the hierarchy. He's always stated that Church leaders have been subverted prior to Vatican II.
And I happen to agree to large extent with him. Vatican II policies are so vague that had hierarchy been staunchly traditional no major changes would have happened. It was the liberal, ecumenist spirit amongst the high ranking Church officials that caused it, not Vatican II itself.

DeFide

Robin
I downvoted your post for using statements like "Why on earth would anybody take anything he says seriously?". It smells super elitist and is a definition of purity spiraling: if he's wrong about one thing then he's wrong about anything else.
You must overlooked the part of my post where I wrote:
While I am grateful for EMJ’s promotion of important ideas, especially the idea that sexual liberation is a form of (((political control))), he has also been promoting serious errors for some time, not just on race, Islam and foreign policy, but especially with regard to the Church and Vatican II.
Someone’s straw-manning, but it isn’t moi.

piceaabies

Pigeon
This is completely preposterous.
I actually went ahead and read the whole article, and i must say, as someone who has appreciated EMJ's work for almost two years, it is not filled with falsehoods. Though i am reluctant to instantly accept the viewpoint of the article, it has certainly opened my eyes.

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
You're talking about a guy who is a walking mountain of knowledge and spent years studying and discussing subjects most wouldn't have heard of if it hadn't been for him.

Indeed. Most of which subjects are of zero interest to anti-Catholic Orthodox people or the Russian empire. If EMJ is indeed a KGB agent, he is an extremely ineffective one.
A perceptive comment says it all on the article attacking EMJ :

geebee.png