The E. Michael Jones thread

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Traditional Latin Mass Kids dress up as Saints on November 1st, All Saints day - a day of holy obligation. I'm pretty sure their parents don't take them out for Halloween the night before as devils. This is the point about the Mexico parade, not all in the Church are fully aware or vigilant enough in their attitudes.

I don't know much about this but isn't the issue with Halloween more what the kid dresses up as instead of whether or not he or she dresses up at all? IE anything satanic or occult should obviously be avoided but a dinosaur or Darth Vader or whatever is fine.

JJ01

Chicken
And some more essential videos:

I really like the work of Dr. Jones, and I have a question: are there similar Catholic figures who talk about the stuff he talks about, but focus more on how to live a good, virtuous life? I really need some guidance on that matter, and would love it if such figures were suggested to me.

Around 46:18 in the "Fascifist" online meeting 04/13/2021 video, "Handsome Truth" acts like a commissar by asking EMJ if he believes in the Holocaust. With very good reason, EMJ explains that he declines to answer because that might get him arrested when he travels to Europe.

This is certainly true for France.

Étienne Chouard, a naive, unsophisticated idealist who was sincerely unaware of the Jewish question, learned this the hard way when he was asked solemnly on a TV show about his opinion on the Holocaust. He signed his death warrant by replying that he had none as he hadn't researched the subject. When reality sank in he groveled and begged the Jewish community for forgiveness as much as he could, but it was too late. All his mainstream media contracts were terminated, and the Jews were in such a hurry to punish him that even a last show that was part of an ongoing contract was cancelled.
Declining to answer because you might be arrested may be treated as an admission of guilt when EMJ goes to France. So I am not sure how clever of a dodge it really is.

I really like the work of Dr. Jones, and I have a question: are there similar Catholic figures who talk about the stuff he talks about, but focus more on how to live a good, virtuous life? I really need some guidance on that matter, and would love it if such figures were suggested to me.
Patrick Coffin is a little more PG-13 than the good man EMJ, and often has a lot of wholesome Catholic content. He was very recently banned from YouTube for I believe criticizing Covid, but his website should have links to all his old stuff plus he broadcasts regularly. https://www.patrickcoffin.media/

Another good suggestion would be to go through the EMJ interviews at Culture Wars, visually filter for the Catholic interviewers, and then check out their channels. Since they're interviewing EMJ, they will automatically be based and red-pilled. And almost all of them will have wholesome content on their channels too. https://culturewars.com/podcast-archive

Our Interesting Times is also one of the best podcasts out there, and is Catholic, but it is almost even more shocking than Jones

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
Around 46:18 in the "Fascifist" online meeting 04/13/2021 video, "Handsome Truth" acts like a commissar by asking EMJ if he believes in the Holocaust. With very good reason, EMJ explains that he declines to answer because that might get him arrested when he travels to Europe.

This is certainly true for France.

Étienne Chouard, a naive, unsophisticated idealist who was sincerely unaware of the Jewish question, learned this the hard way when he was asked solemnly on a TV show about his opinion on the Holocaust. He signed his death warrant by replying that he had none as he hadn't researched the subject. When reality sank in he groveled and begged the Jewish community for forgiveness as much as he could, but it was too late. All his mainstream media contracts were terminated, and the Jews were in such a hurry to punish him that even a last show that was part of an ongoing contract was cancelled.
Wait a second, Chouard only said that he has no opinion on Holocaust? Was is only that? That was enough to cause him trouble? Mind blowing. France is a jewish slave nation then.

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
Wait a second, Chouard only said that he has no opinion on Holocaust? Was is only that? That was enough to cause him trouble? Mind blowing. France is a jewish slave nation then.

Anyone that understands French can see and hear for themselves :

and

The above is, according to the accusators and persecutors themselves, what caused Chouard to be sued for "denying a crime against humanity" and lose several jobs and contracts.
The part that offended the Jews most ("see Chouard getting worse and worse", as the Jewish Tweeter puts it) was the one reproduced in the second tweet, where Chouard mildly suggests that the Holocaust issue might be mentioned a little bit less frequently in the French media.

Last edited:

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
Yeah it was very good. EMJ is really over the target now, in every stream. I'm so glad this forum enabled me to find his works. Reading Barren Metal is like reading world history for the first time. Finally the truth, straight from the fire hose. Finally I know why things happened the way they happened which the official history books always failed to provide.

In the last two streams EMJ said an important thing about standing in the breach. It explains in a simple way why we have to fight this war because if we don't we would be silently siding with the enemy like Denethor. And it's a war of the oligarchs vs. every other human on earth so we are in it whether we like it or not. EMJ is doing a tremendous job in this fight and may God reward him for it.

Patrick Coffin is a little more PG-13 than the good man EMJ, and often has a lot of wholesome Catholic content. He was very recently banned from YouTube for I believe criticizing Covid, but his website should have links to all his old stuff plus he broadcasts regularly. https://www.patrickcoffin.media/

Another good suggestion would be to go through the EMJ interviews at Culture Wars, visually filter for the Catholic interviewers, and then check out their channels. Since they're interviewing EMJ, they will automatically be based and red-pilled. And almost all of them will have wholesome content on their channels too. https://culturewars.com/podcast-archive

Our Interesting Times is also one of the best podcasts out there, and is Catholic, but it is almost even more shocking than Jones
The culture wars podcast feed aggregates most of EMJs interviews.
I wouldn’t say the Our Interesting Times podcast is Catholic. Tims buddy Joe Atwill that he does a weekly segment with wrote a book called Caesars Messiah which is pure blasphemy. I usually listen because the commentary on current events is very good, but is pretty secular.

Check @AnonymousBosch's posts on how to get started with your spiritual life.

Catholic Meditation and Contemplation | Roosh V Forum

Spiritual Reading Journey | Roosh V Forum

Doubts about SSPX | Roosh V Forum

Fenaroli

Robin
He doesn’t disavow the Heretic Vatican II Council but he has created an impressive body of research and suffered much unfair censorship. He also recently appeared with Milo to stage a “Trinity” intervention on Owen Benjamin!

A book like this? Like what? Something independently published and the result of who knows how many thousand hours of research and writing? How much should it cost?
Kvetching over a fair price is not becoming of a Christian. Maybe if you call and haggle with him he’ll take 15% off.
Hold on there, keyboard warrior. Not really a surprise that people order via Amazon. As I am an avid reader and a collector, this is a decent price I would be prepared to pay for a 1st Edition copy of a relatively rare book. Alternatively for a very extensive book that is embroidered, put in leather etc. The argument regarding 1000s of hours of anything does not really work either, does it, especially with something heavily reproducible, such as a book. Only argument for the very high price for this book is the independent publishing. That is why I would consider buying it.

Hold on there, keyboard warrior. Not really a surprise that people order via Amazon. As I am an avid reader and a collector, this is a decent price I would be prepared to pay for a 1st Edition copy of a relatively rare book. Alternatively for a very extensive book that is embroidered, put in leather etc. The argument regarding 1000s of hours of anything does not really work either, does it, especially with something heavily reproducible, such as a book. Only argument for the very high price for this book is the independent publishing. That is why I would consider buying it.
"Oy vey! These prices are killing me! Listen, I know books. My uncle Shem Shekelstein has a printing company. Send me a copy for free and I'll set you up with him."