The E. Michael Jones thread

fireshark

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Arrived today. Impressive set. Nice to see Israel Shamir quoted on the jacket. His articles on UNZ and elsewhere are great and he's an Ortho bro.

1500+ pages here we go....:cool:

nzZQrKU.jpg

K1mUekz.jpg

lHiCFkn.jpg

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
EMJ comes out with a discussion on his new release of Jewish Revolutionary Spirit.

It does start out discussing Vatican 2, EMJ knows how to avoid the actual content of Vatican 2. He points to how Vigano doesn't want to name the Jew, I agree, but whether it was freemasonry or the CIA.... he skillfully avoids the topic of the actual documents of Vatican 2 stating religious liberty in the Vatican 2 documents themselves which is not easily reconcilable with prior teaching.

All that said you can't help but enjoy him. Particularly his quick skewering of Bannon.

One comment from the host I loved (paraphrased)
The same that israel doesn't have defined borders, Anti semitism can't be clearly defined either

Lots of laughs about the current insanity around speech. Tucker Carlson's discussion of replacement migration on his show and the ADL's reaction is discussed. Interesting take, Tucker doesn't expressly note that this is Jewish, but they get triggered just by shining a spotlight on it.

Great conversation on Civil Disobedience/Activism, how to actually influence society and fight the good fight. We are called to be wise as serpents.

Last edited:

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
He seems fiery today, or have I just not listened to him lately.

He also makes very prescient point, the judicial system just doesn't function anymore. It's so beholden to the oligarchs, it's a total farce. I agree with this, we've lost faith in our laws. Law & Order is dead and it's just a matter of time for the chaos to unfold.

KantPost

Sparrow
He seems fiery today, or have I just not listened to him lately.

He also makes very prescient point, the judicial system just doesn't function anymore. It's so beholden to the oligarchs, it's a total farce. I agree with this, we've lost faith in our laws. Law & Order is dead and it's just a matter of time for the chaos to unfold.

I managed to get halfway through this. I can't stand the boomer cringe and endless rambling of Barrett. Jones has the patience of a saint to endure this

Last edited:

drbcorelian

Chicken
Orthodox
I'm considering ordering "The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit 2nd Edition" - E. Michael Jones. Ordering from Canada it will cost me $150.
If you have the 2nd edition, is it worth the investment? I have limited funds for books but think this may have important information to justify the cost. Can anyone give me some feedback and recommendations to help decide if I should make this purchase? Are there any other books, in your opinion, that would be better to consider or do you think this is essential information.

Peacock
Gold Member
If you're planning on going to the US soon, you could have it sent to someone near you in the US via media mail, which is only $9, and cut almost half of the total cost.

fireshark

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm considering ordering "The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit 2nd Edition" - E. Michael Jones. Ordering from Canada it will cost me $150.
If you have the 2nd edition, is it worth the investment? I have limited funds for books but think this may have important information to justify the cost. Can anyone give me some feedback and recommendations to help decide if I should make this purchase? Are there any other books, in your opinion, that would be better to consider or do you think this is essential information.
I've been a little sidetracked by "Logos Rising" which got me reading some Voegelin and Dawson on the side, but I'm about to finish it and get back into JRS 2nd Ed. The first 400 pages I read were excellent and certainly had information that I've never encountered or had not considered in the way EMJ does, but I would not consider myself an expert of the JQ, maybe intermediate at best. Your mileage may very. If you have a vested interest in the JQ, it seems essential to me, a landmark work in the field. Certainly there are other great works as well. If you are already a fan of EMJ (which "Logos" cemented for me) then I would highly recommend it, otherwise, still recommended, but depends on your personal level of interest, past experience etc...

drbcorelian

Chicken
Orthodox
I've been a little sidetracked by "Logos Rising" which got me reading some Voegelin and Dawson on the side, but I'm about to finish it and get back into JRS 2nd Ed. The first 400 pages I read were excellent and certainly had information that I've never encountered or had not considered in the way EMJ does, but I would not consider myself an expert of the JQ, maybe intermediate at best. Your mileage may very. If you have a vested interest in the JQ, it seems essential to me, a landmark work in the field. Certainly there are other great works as well. If you are already a fan of EMJ (which "Logos" cemented for me) then I would highly recommend it, otherwise, still recommended, but depends on your personal level of interest, past experience etc...
Thanks Fireshark. This is helpful. I am interested in the JQ and am wanting to learn more. With limited funds for books, it's challenging to know where to best allocate that. I think I'll pull the trigger and order these books. I'm not familiar with Eric Voegelin or Christopher Dawson. I'll check into their work also. There is a lot of info and reading to get into. Thanks again.

Last edited:

fireshark

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Thanks Fireshark. This is helpful. I am interested in the JQ and am wanting to learn more. With limited funds for books, it's challenging to know where to best allocate that. I think I'll pull the trigger and order these books. I'm not familiar with Eric Voegelin or Christopher Dawson. I'll check into their work also. There is a lot of info and reading to get into. Thanks again.
Feel free to direct message me if you want to elaborate more on your reading background and what you are looking for, specifically.

Feyoder

Kingfisher

I've listened to most of the interviews and have been following him for a while and there's no one who breaks down the current state of affairs better than him imo but his propaganda on race is completely wrong. He calls race a "category of the mind" a kind of pretentious way of saying make believe.

He was on a podcast and the interviewer pressed him "would you have a problem with your daughter marrying a black man" and he basically said no. Quite a harmful thing to be saying especially considering all the people that follow him. There are biological differences between people. It's not all make believe. And interracial propaganda hurts families and innocents.

It's frustrating because he's almost the best out there except for this and it's not like it's a small oversight. Is this a catholic thing? Gosh I hope not.

I've listened to most of the interviews and have been following him for a while and there's no one who breaks down the current state of affairs better than him imo but his propaganda on race is completely wrong. He calls race a "category of the mind" a kind of pretentious way of saying make believe.

He was on a podcast and the interviewer pressed him "would you have a problem with your daughter marrying a black man" and he basically said no. Quite a harmful thing to be saying especially considering all the people that follow him. There are biological differences between people. It's not all make believe. And interracial propaganda hurts families and innocents.

It's frustrating because he's almost the best out there except for this and it's not like it's a small oversight. Is this a catholic thing? Gosh I hope not.
I think it’s possible God has blinded him to the race question so he’s not 100% right 100% of the time. Maybe it keeps him humble or keeps him from being elevated above other men.