The E. Michael Jones thread

Peacock
Gold Member

I've listened to most of the interviews and have been following him for a while and there's no one who breaks down the current state of affairs better than him imo but his propaganda on race is completely wrong. He calls race a "category of the mind" a kind of pretentious way of saying make believe.

He was on a podcast and the interviewer pressed him "would you have a problem with your daughter marrying a black man" and he basically said no. Quite a harmful thing to be saying especially considering all the people that follow him. There are biological differences between people. It's not all make believe. And interracial propaganda hurts families and innocents.

It's frustrating because he's almost the best out there except for this and it's not like it's a small oversight. Is this a catholic thing? Gosh I hope not.

EMJ is right, his perspective on race is based on his solid grounding as an Irish-German Catholic. Only Americans who have completely lost their connection to their ancestral land will fall back on race, as opposed to their true ethnic background.

The other aspect that flies over the head of EMJs critics about his take here is that viewing everything in racial terms is a Jewish trap designed to hamper the cause of heritage Americans. Black Americans view things in racial terms because they have been completely stripped from their African heritage and because they can indulge in passive aggressive victimhood. Americans of European descent who identify themselves as white set themselves up for failure by embracing that narrative.

Feyoder

Kingfisher
EMJ is right, his perspective on race is based on his solid grounding as an Irish-German Catholic. Only Americans who have completely lost their connection to their ancestral land will fall back on race, as opposed to their true ethnic background.

The other aspect that flies over the head of EMJs critics about his take here is that viewing everything in racial terms is a Jewish trap designed to hamper the cause of heritage Americans. Black Americans view things in racial terms because they have been completely stripped from their African heritage and because they can indulge in passive aggressive victimhood. Americans of European descent who identify themselves as white set themselves up for failure by embracing that narrative.

You're building a straw man here and misrepresenting what I wrote. The criticism is that race is not make believe as he's said many times but a real thing and that race mixing harms families, societies and children and should absolutely not be actively condoned (I've heard him do this).

Not that race should be focused on above all things but that it's definitely important.

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
I have been in a number of conversations with a friend regarding EMJ's view on race.

Simply put, EMJ goes too far in my mind. If you bring a guy from China, and he learns to speak French, then he's a frenchman? It's honestly laughable and EMJ has stated it as such. I just don't see it that way. It minimizes culture. While I agree that Faith is more important than race or culture, I still maintain that EMJ is flat out wrong on this topic.

Our Culture and who our ancestors were runs deep into our psyche in ways we don't always understand. What it means to be french could go back generations, or more. The Quebecois in Canada in the 18th/19th centuries seperated out those who were half french and half native as Metis. New France was a pretty Catholic place. They recognized the difference, and there was a greater degree of racial acceptance then say....13 Colonies. Colombia would be another Catholic example, they believed in race.

I believe that two people of the same faith, different races can go ahead and marry. If they share faith, that is more important. I do believe that people just get along and fall in love too, and if they share the faith who could say no, we are all God's creatures. But the idea that someone is "French" if they are from Africa and show up and get a card, no. It's simply not true, they don't share ancestry, and that's what a nation is, shared ancestry.

EMJ takes a modern approach to what a nation is based on 21st century norms to change the topic off of race. Why not, we are deracinated as it is and the topic won't yield good fruith. Nevertheless, race is real, and it isn't a "social construct", people look and act a certain way based on where they are from, what they look like. Certain tendencies, capabilities are associated with race. I don't try to stereotype people, but I don't fight the facts of stereotypes either.

SilentCal

Robin
Simply put, EMJ goes too far in my mind. If you bring a guy from China, and he learns to speak French, then he's a frenchman? It's honestly laughable and EMJ has stated it as such.

I think he’s almost right in this, but it’s an incomplete picture. It’s not only language that makes a nation, but also an education. It’s the reason Abram Gannibal was Russian, Frederick Douglass was American, and St. Augustine was Roman, even though they were all African. They could speak the language, but more importantly were also conversant in the intellectual heritage of the people who spoke that language.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Back around the mid-2010s this forum was still considered a game forum though people were becoming more interested in traditionalism and Christianity and also promoting traditional womanhood. This led to a tension in priorities since game as opposed to worship is used for the purpose of seeking out loose secular minded women that only exist because of the fading away of traditional values. Now it seems like to me the tension here is now is the one between wanting to preserve the white gene pool but also at the same complaining about the state of white women and looking for a more traditional Christian country to relocate to in order to find a pious Christian wife, with the countries being considered typically being a non-white country such as the Philippines or a Latin American one. How will this tension be resolved? I'm hoping the people complaining about race mixing in this thread aren't too upset over the various other posters that have spoken about having Filipina and Latina wives and having children with them (the dreaded race mixing).

And as for asking if being indifferent about race-mixing is a "Catholic thing" - I'm pretty sure the Catholic Church has never spoken against it. Their main concern when it comes to marriage is that Catholics marry other Catholics and then raise their children as Catholics - not promoting any sort of racial identity.

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Back around the mid-2010s this forum was still considered a game forum though people were becoming more interested in traditionalism and Christianity and also promoting traditional womanhood. This led to a tension in priorities since game as opposed to worship is used for the purpose of seeking out loose secular minded women that only exist because of the fading away of traditional values. Now it seems like to me the tension here is now is the one between wanting to preserve the white gene pool but also at the same complaining about the state of white women and looking for a more traditional Christian country to relocate to in order to find a pious Christian wife, with the countries being considered typically being a non-white country such as the Philippines or a Latin American one. How will this tension be resolved? I'm hoping the people complaining about race mixing in this thread aren't too upset over the various other posters that have spoken about having Filipina and Latina wives and having children with them (the dreaded race mixing).

And as for asking if being indifferent about race-mixing is a "Catholic thing" - I'm pretty sure the Catholic Church has never spoken against it. Their main concern when it comes to marriage is that Catholics marry other Catholics and then raise their children as Catholics - not promoting any sort of racial identity.

I actually don't think there are that many white gene pool preservationists on here, but can you blame us if we don't want to be faded out by some replacement immigration method. Myself I'd like to see the white genepool preserved but I don't feel a personal requirement to marry white in my own life. Although it would be a benefit.

I went to Colombia, learned spanish, I spent some time there. If I went back and lived there another 20 years, I wouldn't consider myself a true colombian, and they wouldn't consider me one. There is nothing wrong with that. My kids would be Colombian if I were to marry and have kids. And this is a country in the New World.

The US did get something right where they said the people born there were Americans. But USA is a different type of place today with all the melting pot immigration. Still when the arabs call themselves egyptians... a part of me sort of wonders. Although Arabs live there now, Egyptians built the pyramids and these people aren't their progeny (albeit I'm sure there is some dna). But maybe I'm a stickler :)

Race is real. EMJ just wants to minimize it to push his point on Catholicism home. I appreciate that, you can minimize it, but you can't eliminate it.

Louis IX

Pelican

I've listened to most of the interviews and have been following him for a while and there's no one who breaks down the current state of affairs better than him imo but his propaganda on race is completely wrong. He calls race a "category of the mind" a kind of pretentious way of saying make believe.

He was on a podcast and the interviewer pressed him "would you have a problem with your daughter marrying a black man" and he basically said no. Quite a harmful thing to be saying especially considering all the people that follow him. There are biological differences between people. It's not all make believe. And interracial propaganda hurts families and innocents.

It's frustrating because he's almost the best out there except for this and it's not like it's a small oversight. Is this a catholic thing? Gosh I hope not.
I would prefer my kids to have white kids.
This is obvious that your own race should prevail
Now if they marry with someone from another race in traditional catholic family ; I will prefer that to marry a white trash family or white leftist/atheist family.

When you answer "no" to such questions it doesn't mean that race-mixing has priority ; it just means that it s not ruled out.

Louis IX

Pelican

The so-called "Latina" category as being another race is typically a north-american concept. It doesn't exist in most nations in Europe .
I think race-mixing is mostly an issue linked to deregulated borders and Jewish propaganda .
The problem is not to have some catholic race mix from time to time from correct people but to live daily surrounded by people who aren't your race.

Aboulia

Woodpecker
Orthodox
There is nothing inherently wrong with race mixing.

Modern society wouldn't relentlessly promote race mixing if it was a good, natural, healthy thing to do.

I like EMJ take on race, his theory of the Triple Melting Pot and that racial identity was created as a replacement for real organic identities seems pretty accurate.

A "real organic" identity is given you at birth, the problem with biological racial identities is that it's always incomplete, and EMJ correctly identifies this, and I can understand why people fell into racial categories in a homogenous culture 60 years ago. Nowadays, we don't have a homogenous culture, and the primacy of similar beliefs is more obvious. Spirit is above matter, yet does not disdain it. We were born in a certain place, with parents speaking a specific language, and (most importantly, but not exclusively important) holding beliefs either handed down or that they came to themselves. People naturally want to beget children that look, think, and act like them, with less character flaws. If you would prefer to have a child that is nothing like you, then there's something seriously wrong with you.

@Feyoder I believe that the ignoring/downplaying of race is a Catholic thing, as the bureaucracy is central, (even the dissidents claim that there isn't a problem with the bureaucracy, it's just the person is not a true representative, (Sedes). Even as Catholic posters have pointed out, the main concern of the Catholic hierarchy is that people remain Catholic and raise Catholic children. I don't think it's an accident that the traditional mass is always in Latin.

The Orthodox take on the other hand, know that we have to live in a specific place, speaking a specific language, belonging to a specific ethnic group, and that it's unavoidable, and that's why we have church divisions among ethnic lines, not that the faith is different(as Jesus Christ is the same everywhere), but it has different cultural expressions.

That said, the Western world is an abominable patchwork of "diversity" and delusion, so I can understand if someone ends up stepping outside their physical ethnicity for the sheer difficulty of finding a suitable partner, and no-one should be condemned for it.

Brebelle3

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
My 5 month old son is White and Vietnamese. Not that it matters, but he looks identical to me (I'm White) to the point people have wondered if his mother is his nanny. I mean he has no Asian physical characteristics at all.

Having a mixed child was THE hardest part about deciding to start a new family.

I will tell you with 100% conviction that God brought me to Vietnam to start a family. The Holy Spirit answered my prayers and gave me a beautiful son and family.

I will be bringing my family back to rural America, building a homestead, and raising my son to love God.

I will be honest with him about his race. Thankfully my fiancee is more on the right than me. She understands the order of the home and allows me to decide how our family will live.

Now if we have a daughter in the future and she asks to date a black man.....nah.

Maybe I'm just a hypocrite.

Yes but this is based on Jew (God's chosen) vs. Gentile (Pagan). So I don't think the primary driver of it was dna or race.
I would disagree with you there. First of all, how could a group that is defined by their rejection of Christ be God chosen people? Given that tribes propensity for tricks, fraud, and theft it seems more as EMJ would say a case of stolen identity.
A Jew is a descendant of Judah, ONE of the twelve tribes of Israel. Are God Chosen Israeli? Or just one of the twelve tribes, Judah?
Now let’s look at “Gentile” BDB definition 1. Nation, people. Of descendants of Abraham. Of Israel.
So how could jews be chosen, and “gentiles” not, if Gods chosen are Israeli, and gentiles are of Israel?
Back to my point.
Cain intermarried with pre-adamic peoples, and he was cursed.
Jacob was charged to not take a Canaanite wife, but Esau did. In Malachi 1:2-3 God says he loved Jacob, but hated Esau.
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

There is a reason God made people different, and wants them separate. There is a reason there is page after page of genealogies in the Bible.

Anyway I’m just a layman, but I do not think it is about “Jew” intermarrying with “Gentile”, but more Adamic bloodline intermarrying with pre-Adamites.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
There is nothing inherently wrong with race mixing.
Depends on what you mean by 'race.'

The concept of 'race' is a post-Enlightenment one. In the ancient world, it is more useful to talk of tribes and ethnicities. We Christians are a tribe unto ourselves, and shouldn't 'mix' with non-Christians.

I'd rather have my daughter marry a devout Orthodox black man, than to marry a white secular man who has no relationship with Christ.

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
I would disagree with you there. First of all, how could a group that is defined by their rejection of Christ be God chosen people? Given that tribes propensity for tricks, fraud, and theft it seems more as EMJ would say a case of stolen identity.
A Jew is a descendant of Judah, ONE of the twelve tribes of Israel. Are God Chosen Israeli? Or just one of the twelve tribes, Judah?
Now let’s look at “Gentile” BDB definition 1. Nation, people. Of descendants of Abraham. Of Israel.
So how could jews be chosen, and “gentiles” not, if Gods chosen are Israeli, and gentiles are of Israel?
Back to my point.
Cain intermarried with pre-adamic peoples, and he was cursed.
Jacob was charged to not take a Canaanite wife, but Esau did. In Malachi 1:2-3 God says he loved Jacob, but hated Esau.
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

There is a reason God made people different, and wants them separate. There is a reason there is page after page of genealogies in the Bible.

Anyway I’m just a layman, but I do not think it is about “Jew” intermarrying with “Gentile”, but more Adamic bloodline intermarrying with pre-Adamites.

Some points I think we can agree with on in there.

I definitely agree that part of the Tower of Babel was to create the 'Nations'. So nations are respected in the Scriptures. It is also said in revelation that the nations would still be there in end times. I am 100% a believer in the nation.
9 After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands,

Regarding the Jews being the chosen people, what I meant was in the Old Testament. Today they don't hold any privledged place over the rest of us given what happened 2000 years ago.

On the point of intermarriage, there is lots of intermarriage in Christian history of princes, princesses as an example. Your point is well taken that God does seem to favour a nation, and actually created them. The replacement agenda is real and it does destabilize us, but when people meet someone who they are compatible with, and share faith, it's really hard to stop them at this point in time when it is so difficult to find a suitable match.

In my fathers time he was expected to marry someone of the same european national ethnicity as him. My mother isn't the same as him. So according to EMJ I am mixed too, and I think there is some truth in that. EMJ will always say he is mixed - half german half irish. It's hard to know where the line should be drawn, but I think people naturally seek someone they are comfortable with, and shouldn't be encouraged or manipulated to find someone from a different group if there's someone from their own race, ethnicity, culture.

Last edited:

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
Some points I think we can agree with on in there.

I definitely agree that part of the Tower of Babel was to create the 'Nations'. So nations are respected in the Scriptures. It is also said in revelation that the nations would still be there in end times. I am 100% a believer in the nation.

Regarding the Jews being the chosen people, what I meant was in the Old Testament. Today they don't hold any privledged place over the rest of us given what happened 2000 years ago.

On the point of intermarriage, there is lots of intermarriage in Christian history of princes, princesses as an example. Your point is well taken that God does seem to favour a nation, and actually created them. The replacement agenda is real and it does destabilize us, but when people meet someone who they are compatible with, and share faith, it's really hard to stop them at this point in time when it is so difficult to find a suitable match.

In my fathers time he was expected to marry someone of the same european national ethnicity as him. My mother isn't the same as him. So to bring it back to EMJ, he is mixed - half german half irish. It's hard to know where the line should be drawn, but I think people naturally seek someone they are comfortable with.
Yes, although it is certainly no sin to marry someone of a different ethnicity, the question is whether it is expedient.

I personally chose to marry a wife of the same ethnic background as me, because our cultures are similar. If she were not of the same ethnicity as me, then the marriage would be more difficult.

The replacement agenda is real for only one reason: Europeans have historically imbibed Christian values, and because of this the elite see them as a threat.

However, I stand by my statement that it is better to marry within your own religion than within your own ethnic group.

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
So nations are respected in the Scriptures. It is also said in revelation that the nations would still be there in end times. I am 100% a believer in the nation.

On the other hand, it is also said in Scripture that all nations will worship the Antichrist in end times. Also, modern nations are an intermediary step on the path to apostasy - Christian monarchies became modern nationalities which became Christian states which became secular states, now to be integrated in the fully atheistic world government.

The nationality question is a complex one.

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
Interesting new video :

Starting from around 50:00 in the video, EMJ gaves his take on the East/West split in the Church.
The arguments he gives are mainstream and well-known, except this one : he explains how the "Church of the Spilled Blood" in S. Petesburg is filled with plaques commemorating Russian military victories on Cossaks, Uzbeks etc : a clear example of confusion between the national/ethnic and the religious.

Interestingly, in France where I live there is a similar phenomenon : the anti-Christian French Republic loves remembering & commemorating WW2 (which killed many Christians and allowed the oligarchs to further their plans of enslavement of the populace), so by law there are plaques in every major city, and this includes many Churches also.

Last edited: