The E. Michael Jones thread

EgoDeath

Robin
The strongest form of their constructive arguments are not mutually exclusive to my understanding. The future is the past, though I know Jones would agree idealistically speaking, he would counter with that no man is an island and that you can't go back, only forward. But by warring Jewry you are making it possible to go back to a pre-subverted state, the question is whether or not "Christianity" is able to defeat "Judaism" in this world and what does that look like, learning from the past and certain realities.

Last edited:
I
Jared Taylor challenged EMJ's argument that Christianity created European culture, by comparing and contrasting Germany with Ethiopia, which he suggests have both been Christian for roughly the same time, and are both ~66% Christian.
I look forward to watching the debate at a later time. Will report back with my thoughts afterwards.

Based on what I know presently, I wouldn’t necessarily say Christianity ‘created’ European culture, but that it honed/perfected it.

Feyoder

Kingfisher
I've heard this argument before, and it's mostly come from young zoomer Nick Fuentes types.

I don't mean that as a criticism, just as context. It seems to be a 'zoomer vs. boomer' war on the race thing.

My 2 cents on this is that many of the young guys who are more on the 'race is the most real thing!' side are also more on the 'Christianity made Europe weak!' side. Many seem to espouse a return to paganism and racial identity.

Fuentes is a Christian. Race is real and important and it's not the most important thing.

This is a very difficult part of programming to counter because it's designed to subvert core a Christian principal. It's exasperating to me.

Fuentes is a Christian. Race is real and important and it's not the most important thing.

This is a very difficult part of programming to counter because it's designed to subvert core a Christian principal. It's exasperating to me.
Yes I am aware he is a Catholic. And I understand there is nuance here. There is a danger in focusing too much on race however which many young people seem to be doing — understandably — in the face of such blatant anti-white / anti-western sentiment everywhere. It can be a bit reactionary in that sense, and therefore have a blind spot. It’s like everyone voting for Obama precisely because at least he wasn’t George W.

I’m reluctant to quote Nietzsche on this forum lest I be down-thumbed into oblivion lol. But this is fitting:

“How good bad music and bad reason sound when we march against the enemy”

Taken to an extreme, it brushes up against / blends in with those who espouse a return to our ‘pagan roots’ and spout all manner of blasphemies against our lord.

I think there is a middle ground here. Race became somewhat redundant after Christ, insofar as there was now a higher and greater truth than the tribalism & biological determinism of Jews. And also the understanding of free will. But it’s not completely irrelevant — physical characteristics still exist, etc.

Can you clarify what you mean by your last statement? What is designed to subvert a core Christian principle?

Cheers

"God wants one religion and many nations, the devil wants one nation and many religions."

— Fr. Denis Fahey

The devil will settle for Nations so long as they submit to him.

If peoples preferences play out and God doesn't allow Satan go all the way. It only results in Ethnogenesis as intermarriage is naturally heterogenous and a new group and hence said Nation coheres with its own identity.

Just like how France, Germany and Italy was formed initially.

The book of Revelation with the distinct Nations under Anti-Christ's Aegis goes to show that there will be no such thing as one Nation under Satan's rule.

Revelation 13:6-7
…6And the beast opened its mouth to speak blasphemies against God and to slander His name and His tabernacle—those who dwell in heaven. 7Then the beast was permitted to wage war against the saints and to conquer them, and it was given authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. 8

Revelation 17:15

Satan will be fine with people apostasizing from Christ in favor of of himself whilst granting them their desired Ethnostate. This is why Anti-Christianity and Neopaganism is pushed so hard among the Right-Wing circles by White Nationalists.

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member
I seriously doubt Jared Taylor is Christian, he is married to a Jewish woman who is an ADL operative. She conspired with the ADL and the MSM to damage David Duke's political career back when he was a rising political figure. Taylor has built himself a very comfortable situation, with a net worth in the 8 figs IIRC, most likely because he's been such a great shabbos goy for decades.

The political doctrine he endorses, a kind of zionist-friendly white nationalism is a dead end, his role is to keep aspiring nationalists in that plantation. His gatekeeping is however a lot more subtle and effective than that of, say, a Ben Shapiro or an Alex Jones, the guy is fairly well spoken and articulate with a benign and almost earnest demeanor.

I haven't seen the debate but I do know that EMJ despite his great intellect is not a very good debater, he's been stymied by midbrow pundits like Styx that he should have easily blown out of the water. I also know with a high degree of confidence that EMJ is far, far closer to the truth than Jared Taylor ever will be, as the most important and most based American Catholic intellectual today.

Grow Bag

Pelican
I seriously doubt Jared Taylor is Christian, he is married to a Jewish woman who is an ADL operative. She conspired with the ADL and the MSM to damage David Duke's political career back when he was a rising political figure. Taylor has built himself a very comfortable situation, with a net worth in the 8 figs IIRC, most likely because he's been such a great shabbos goy for decades.

The political doctrine he endorses, a kind of zionist-friendly white nationalism is a dead end, his role is to keep aspiring nationalists in that plantation. His gatekeeping is however a lot more subtle and effective than that of, say, a Ben Shapiro or an Alex Jones, the guy is fairly well spoken and articulate with a benign and almost earnest demeanor.

I haven't seen the debate but I do know that EMJ despite his great intellect is not a very good debater, he's been stymied by midbrow pundits like Styx that he should have easily blown out of the water. I also know with a high degree of confidence that EMJ is far, far closer to the truth than Jared Taylor ever will be, as the most important and most based American Catholic intellectual today.
Is Jared Taylor's partner a Jew? Do we have proof of that, other than physiog. Speculation in not fact. I've been around white nationalists for the past 6 years and most everyone they don't agree with gets called a Jew or a shill sooner or later, usually with no proof whatsoever. As a matter of fact one reason for me coming back to Christianity was reading and listening to the behaviour of those on the right as much as the left. We all know that the left lie, cheat, steal, act violently and will do anything they deem necessary in their ideological pursuits, but I witnessed many times the right behaving not much better. Frankly I got sick of the hypocrisy of those who espoused traditional values, virtue, etc., yet exhibited non of those standards in their behaviour. Those who did not pass the litmus test of naming the Jew often enough would get harried and defamed relentlessly, often to a level that was a cruel as the left. I got sick of it.

I have no idea what Jared Taylor's motives are for doing what he does, but if he's been tasked with steering the right away from the JQ he ought to be sacked. Just because Jared doesn't name the Jew and EMJ is soft on blacks doesn't mean they're both being consciously subversive either. For the record, if the debate had been about Jewish realism, EMJ would've won hands down, but this debate he lost in my opinion.

Sevomoz

Chicken
I have yet to listen to the debate but agree with earlier poster that EMJ might not be a natural debater given his debate with Fox News reporter Styx.

His lecture skillz are off the charts upon listening to a recent lecture on aesthetics on the subject of Beethoven and Hagel.