The E. Michael Jones thread

Jive Turkey

Woodpecker
I have yet to listen to the debate but agree with earlier poster that EMJ might not be a natural debater given his debate with Fox News reporter Styx.

His lecture skillz are off the charts upon listening to a recent lecture on aesthetics on the subject of Beethoven and Hagel.
I thought he wiped the floor with Styx. All I remember devil boy saying was muh free market, muh NAP

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I thought Jared Taylor was married to a Japanese woman, but I think I was confusing his time in and love of Japan with John Derbyshire, who is married to a Chinese wife. I have never heard this claim about Taylor's supposedly Jewish wife. If true, he may just be subject to the same blind spot Alex Jones is. I have a friend who has met the Taylors and will ask.

It's easy to criticize Jared Taylor for refusing to touch the JQ, and I find it difficult to believe someone of his intellect can know the things he knows and not see that issue. But no one is perfect. I have always gotten niche bits and pieces of information from different groups, and Jared Taylor is more a "race and IQ" guy the way The Bell Curve author Charles Murray is. If they want to talk only about crime and IQ, then fine, just continue to be the first run on the ladder for people.

I'm going to listen to the debate, but only because I like both men, and this is a forbidden topic. But I don't think it's an interesting or useful discussion.

Obviously there are differences in races. And in sexes. And in heights. And in all kinds of characteristics. Thinner people live longer than fat ones. Men are larger and stronger than women. This is just so painfully obvious, it's a bit embarassing to have two intellectuals debate it.

A much better question would be something like "What should we do about race in America?" or "Why is America so opposed to discussing the JQ? (it is far more open in Europe). Or "the morality of an ethnically homogeneous state".

That type of discussion would be far more interesting. Arguing over something that is just obviously and plainly true is an insult to both these men's minds.

As good as Jared Taylor is, and as much credit as he deserves for being way ahead of his time, I believe the expert out there to really tune into on human evolutionary traits/biodiversity is Edward Dutton. Dutton has a PHD on the subject and teaches on the subject in Finland. Dutton talks so fast and gives out so much information in a 1 minute clip that you almost have to stop it and rewind it to hear it all again.

It is too bad the debate wasn't between Dutton and Jones. But Jones did appear on his show over 18 months ago. Dutton was very polite and didn't challenge him too much, but did challenge him a little on his beliefs. You can judge how you think it went.

Sevomoz

Chicken
Thanks for sharing. I recommend Dutton to others also, I had no idea EMJ had spoken with Dutton.

Dutton if I'm not mistaken is married to a Finnish Lutheran female minister. I have at least one big belly laugh each one of his streams. I get the impression he's a sociable kind of guy and not just a streamer in his bunker. I think one con for me is that he can be slightly repetitive. I'm not sure if there's a Dutton thread, but go check him out.

Thanks for sharing. I recommend Dutton to others also, I had no idea EMJ had spoken with Dutton.

Dutton if I'm not mistaken is married to a Finnish Lutheran female minister. I have at least one big belly laugh each one of his streams. I get the impression he's a sociable kind of guy and not just a streamer in his bunker. I think one con for me is that he can be slightly repetitive. I'm not sure if there's a Dutton thread, but go check him out.
I used to listen to him a lot on the McSpencer group and then checked him out more. The guy is a genius on his field of study, which is basically how evolution impacted humans and is seen through racial and tribal traits.

He is repetitive it seems, because he stays with his subject of great knowledge and doesn't veer off course.

I agree, I highly recommend him as well. I certainly have learned a lot from him which has solved questions I had in the past and put myself at a lot more ease.

I think the most remarkable thing I heard him speak about was how the civil war was baked in the cake of the USA due to the big differences in the puritan descendants in the north and the Scottish/German traditionalists who settled more in the south.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Edward Dutton wrote How To Judge People By Their Appearance and his next book is about the history of witches and witchcraft and how feminists are witches, which sounds rather interesting. I wonder if he's been fully banned or if he can come on youtube for any interviews about his new book.

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member
Edward Dutton wrote How To Judge People By Their Appearance and his next book is about the history of witches and witchcraft and how feminists are witches, which sounds rather interesting. I wonder if he's been fully banned or if he can come on youtube for any interviews about his new book.

The virgin "politics is downstream from culture" vs. the Chad "culture (and therefore politics) is downstream from biology".

Last edited:
Good analysis of the EMJ-Taylor race debate:

Jones: “Race is an illusion. The world is coming to a common culture.” 1 hr 2 m 36 s

E. Michael Jones assumes Leftist/Marxist position on race: “Black and white is an empty category, that has no meaning or content.” 50 m 10 s – 50 m 19 s

For Jones to state “race is an illusion” is contrary to Sacred Scripture, which clearly delineates races, for example:

“A fourth battle was in Geth, where there was a man of great stature and he was of the race of Arapha.” (2 Samuel 21:20, Douay Rheims Bible).

His denial of race represents that the Jewish plan is to ultimately destroy racial strength and identity, via inter-mixing of races. Hence, in 1915, Nahum Goldmann, long-time President of the World Jewish Congress, outlining the plan said:

“All social strata & social formations created by traditional society must be annihilated & the human masses forcibly collectivized, as uniformed soldiers under imposed mass-conformity of new order culturing. The new order must be forcibly established through people again being divided and differentiated, only in accordance with the new pyramidal hierarchical system of our imposed global monolithic new world order.”Nahum Goldmann and multiculturalism

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member
It's much harder for younger Americans who grew up in the suburbs and are generally dissociated from their cultural/ethnic background to understand EMJ's position here. Essentially, white identity is all that's left once you've been stripped of your European roots and ethno-religious identity. You become very much like black Americans, who have no real connection with their African roots other than the color of their skin. A good part of the reason black Americans are so easily manipulated is because they essentially are a rootless people.

If you identify primarily as white, as opposed to say, Irish Catholic, Italian Catholic, Swedish Lutheran, Swiss German Calvinist etc you're already a product of the melting pot, a more malleable subject and somewhat more uprooted having been stripped of your first line of defense in the culture wars.

On top of that, white identity has been set up to fail in the current context. An example is the recent situation in St Louis where a coalition of BLM types, Jewish trotskyites and antifas wanted to tear down the statue of their city's namesake. Local Catholic activists stymied their efforts to bring the statue down, presenting an inspired, positive and spiritual united front as a wider coalition, whereas a smaller, more easily stigmatized white activist group would not have stood a chance.

Peacock
Gold Member
Is Jared Taylor's partner a Jew? Do we have proof of that, other than physiog. Speculation in not fact. I've been around white nationalists for the past 6 years and most everyone they don't agree with gets called a Jew or a shill sooner or later, usually with no proof whatsoever. As a matter of fact one reason for me coming back to Christianity was reading and listening to the behaviour of those on the right as much as the left. We all know that the left lie, cheat, steal, act violently and will do anything they deem necessary in their ideological pursuits, but I witnessed many times the right behaving not much better. Frankly I got sick of the hypocrisy of those who espoused traditional values, virtue, etc., yet exhibited non of those standards in their behaviour. Those who did not pass the litmus test of naming the Jew often enough would get harried and defamed relentlessly, often to a level that was a cruel as the left. I got sick of it.

I have no idea what Jared Taylor's motives are for doing what he does, but if he's been tasked with steering the right away from the JQ he ought to be sacked. Just because Jared doesn't name the Jew and EMJ is soft on blacks doesn't mean they're both being consciously subversive either. For the record, if the debate had been about Jewish realism, EMJ would've won hands down, but this debate he lost in my opinion.

I've presented the details here, in the Jared Taylor thread:

I've presented the details here, in the Jared Taylor thread:

OK … but he still annihilated EMJ in that debate!
E. Michael Jones has been promoting serious errors for some time, not just on race, Islam and foreign policy, but especially with regard to the Church and Vatican II. He seems to think if he rants and raves about the Jewish question enough, it will justify any argument he makes, no matter how far removed it is from the actual Jewish question.

If you identify primarily as white, as opposed to say, Irish Catholic, Italian Catholic, Swedish Lutheran, Swiss German Calvinist etc you're already a product of the melting pot, a more malleable subject and somewhat more uprooted having been stripped of your first line of defense in the culture wars.
What if you’re 1/4 Irish, 1/4 Italian, 1/4 Swedish, and 1/4 Swiss German? What then? According to EMJ, a sub-saharan African who moves to Poland and becomes Catholic is fully Polish. A full-blooded Somalian could move to Ireland and would then be a full-fledged “Irishman”, for example.

Is Jared Taylor's partner a Jew? Do we have proof of that, other than physiog. Speculation in not fact. I've been around white nationalists for the past 6 years and most everyone they don't agree with gets called a Jew or a shill sooner or later, usually with no proof whatsoever. As a matter of fact one reason for me coming back to Christianity was reading and listening to the behaviour of those on the right as much as the left. We all know that the left lie, cheat, steal, act violently and will do anything they deem necessary in their ideological pursuits, but I witnessed many times the right behaving not much better. Frankly I got sick of the hypocrisy of those who espoused traditional values, virtue, etc., yet exhibited non of those standards in their behaviour. Those who did not pass the litmus test of naming the Jew often enough would get harried and defamed relentlessly, often to a level that was a cruel as the left. I got sick of it.
Back in 2016 Jared Taylor's wife emailed the SPLC, along with a letter of explanation and copies of birth documents, etc as proof that she was not a Jew, nor has any family members who are. She was born in England and baptized in the Church of England, which the documents attest.

Anyway, here's a LINK where you can go to read what she has to say, along with the submitted documents, if you care to.

Peacock
Gold Member
Yes of course George Christopher who signed up on Saturday, she just happens to look very Jewish, have a Jewish name and have worked undercover with the ADL intelligence arm to infiltrate the nationalist right. But no she's not Jewish. She in fact has the papers to prove it...

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member
What if you’re 1/4 Irish, 1/4 Italian, 1/4 Swedish, and 1/4 Swiss German? What then? According to EMJ, a sub-saharan African who moves to Poland and becomes Catholic is fully Polish. A full-blooded Somalian could move to Ireland and would then be a full-fledged “Irishman”, for example.

If you're a quarter Irish and Italian, you're most likely a Catholic, and are connected to your heritage through your grandparents and through your congregation.

A subsaharan who moves to Poland doesn't become fully Polish, but his progeny, if born and raised among other Poles could easily become fully Polish, as could a baby who is adopted by a Polish family and baptised Catholic. This model of integration only works if the numbers of immigrants are small enough so these outsiders don't form their own communities or perpetrate their culture in their host country.

The civic nationalism model works with low numbers of immigrants. It was worked in countries like France up to the 1970s/80s until the migrants became too numerous. But back then when the numbers were manageable we did have a lot of kids from overseas who did blend in and grow up identifying as French, adopting French names.

Hannibal

Ostrich
Gold Member
I just read How to Judge People by their Appearance.

Great book but woefully short, it was maybe 80 pages. I wanted details on how to use physiognomy.

It's much harder for younger Americans who grew up in the suburbs and are generally dissociated from their cultural/ethnic background to understand EMJ's position here. Essentially, white identity is all that's left once you've been stripped of your European roots and ethno-religious identity. You become very much like black Americans, who have no real connection with their African roots other than the color of their skin. A good part of the reason black Americans are so easily manipulated is because they essentially are a rootless people.

On top of that, white identity has been set up to fail in the current context. An example is the recent situation in St Louis where a coalition of BLM types, Jewish trotskyites and antifas wanted to tear down the statue of their city's namesake. Local Catholic activists stymied their efforts to bring the statue down, presenting an inspired, positive and spiritual united front as a wider coalition, whereas a smaller, more easily stigmatized white activist group would not have stood a chance.
Yes.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
I've listened to the debate. The definition of race needs further development, EMJ is trying to formulate it but it will take more effort to make it work bulletproof.