The E. Michael Jones thread

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Is that debate between EMJ and Vaush worth watching? I'm kind of interested but it's also a pretty big time sink to watch the entire thing.

Raskolnikov

Pigeon
Orthodox
These are great points. We have done the experiments and they don't work. We tried, and failed. Now it's ironic that they don't want to let the (white) man go (and do his own thing with his own "people" whatever that means) because he is the most competent in making high civilization and material "progress" - though they'll never admit it. It's not a value judgment except for the fact that nearly all people (from all four corners of the Earth) obviously will do anything to get to the civilizations that europeans create, which betrays their position and argument of egalitarianism. Whether that matters or not - in a cosmological sense- is irrelevant; it's an objective, verifiable fact.
You know, I mean if whites were still racially conscious and conscious of a Christian ideal of society, some sort of white supremacy (I know that's an evil word, but bare with me) might work out as well. In the John Wayne sense of the word. I don't care what the modern narrative is, plenty of cultures have been very appreciative of white guidance and have actually gladly retained much of it until the new globohomo programming started to seep in and they learned they would just be handed stuff for complaining about supposed oppression. I wonder how much of that would disappear if people just categorically stopped rewarding it. Russia is white supremacist is some sense, because Slavic Russians are the titular nation and even though it's a multiethnic state, them being the boss is more or less accepted and works out for the benefit of everybody. Exceptions I'd say are mostly due to foreign instigation, like Sunni Wahhabis or some Asiatic groups. Doesn't mean they are oppressed, doesn't mean there's animosity, just that theres a general hierarchy and a sense of functional order. Same with Chinese people pretty much all over Southeast Asia. They have high IQs, they are working hard and they run the show. Or Diaspora Germans in Eastern Europe and Central Asia until WWI, where they tend to be respected to this day. I don't think devastating conflict is a necessary outcome if you take certain multicultural instigators out of the equation, who should live in their own ethnostate anyway. But even with regards to blacks, plenty of African tribes weren't really hostile to white traders and colonists, the Kabaka of Buganda actually liked them quite a lot and worked with them to gain an edge over competitors. But then again, I don't see a Christian revival coming in the near future.

Tom Slick

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Same with Chinese people pretty much all over Southeast Asia. They have high IQs, they are working hard and they run the show.
Speaking from experience, I believe this is not generally true. Just as with another group that is good as getting embedded within certain markets and businesses and then working their advantage, usually until they utterly destroy that market through corruption and racing to the bottom, such as Jews taking over art or Chinese getting involved in nearly anything, it's not high IQ, it's cunning, helping your in-group, and working your advantage by having separate moral codes for the in-group and out-group.

Chinese have a joke about themselves, they actually say, "We are the Jews of the East," when describing how they do business.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I think cunning and general "trickiness" requires a certain baseline IQ - you have to at least be able to outsmart the people you are screwing over. It's why other minority immigrant groups such as Africans and Muslims usually don't perform as well as Chinese or Jews do even though they too are also super tribal and aren't known for their honesty or being willing to abide by local social norms.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
I think you win the debate when you upset your opponent enough to want to physically fight you.

So I saw a strawman and quite an emotional response to what I assume was a fairly common sense argument rooted in natural law. That's the only clip from the debate I've seen and I'm glad I didn't watch the rest of it now. Any clip with Vaush is frustrating, not in the least because of his profanity and pure evil opinions. And it's evil, not mental illness, it's evil.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
So I saw a strawman and quite an emotional response to what I assume was a fairly common sense argument rooted in natural law. That's the only clip from the debate I've seen and I'm glad I didn't watch the rest of it now. Any clip with Vaush is frustrating, not in the least because of his profanity and pure evil opinions. And it's evil, not mental illness, it's evil.
Yea, he and Destiny are pretty infuriating. It is constantly "do you have a study for this?" or "do you have any proof of that?" and then the source is given so they find some propaganda piece from CNN to counter it and claim "well we don't know for sure so we can't conclude that" all the while what is discussed is rampantly obvious to the average person.

How E. Michael Jones has the patience to put up with it is amazing. Only through Christ could a man be THIS patient. It is pretty remarkable.

Denam8487

Sparrow
Catholic
Yea, he and Destiny are pretty infuriating. It is constantly "do you have a study for this?" or "do you have any proof of that?" and then the source is given so they find some propaganda piece from CNN to counter it and claim "well we don't know for sure so we can't conclude that" all the while what is discussed is rampantly obvious to the average person.

How E. Michael Jones has the patience to put up with it is amazing. Only through Christ could a man be THIS patient. It is pretty remarkable.

"Explain to me- no, listen, let me talk, I want you to explain to me, help me understand why CP is bad... Do you have any peer-reviewed studies which empirically spell out why it is bad if a person who wants to healthily use CP in good faith? And before you cite any statistics, I'm letting you know that I will preemptively reject them." -Vaush (probably)

Raskolnikov

Pigeon
Orthodox
Speaking from experience, I believe this is not generally true. Just as with another group that is good as getting embedded within certain markets and businesses and then working their advantage, usually until they utterly destroy that market through corruption and racing to the bottom, such as Jews taking over art or Chinese getting involved in nearly anything, it's not high IQ, it's cunning, helping your in-group, and working your advantage by having separate moral codes for the in-group and out-group.

Chinese have a joke about themselves, they actually say, "We are the Jews of the East," when describing how they do business.
yeah I've actually heard about that, maybe they are not the best example. They do seem very Jewy in more than one way, we need to look out for them. Though it would be interesting to see a nation where Han and Jews are isolated and have to play off each other. Judging by the Baizuo stuff and the masculinity campaign, the Chinese have grown somewhat weary of the cultural effects, although they have blamed it on the South Koreans and Japanese so far.