The E. Michael Jones thread

jonathanjones02

Pigeon
Catholic
As for Muslims and the “same God,” the point is that Islam is a Christian heresy made for Arab nationalism when they rode into the Levant. (Book: Hidden Origins of Islam, a German academic work published in English by Prometheus Press).

Meaning, if they honestly seek Allah God, the Triune Lord will answer. This is different than Judaism, the only major religion best defined in the negative - the Nazarene is “wrong” as the main unifying characteristic.

Owl
Catholic
Gold Member
EMJ is a boomer, although the very best kind like Steve Sailer. This means an enduring sympathy with St. MLK let’s all be nice philosophical, public square neutral soft liberalism. (To his credit, he has built bridges to black churches in South Bend.)

We all know this type, post Vatican II. He’s got one foot there, but one foot firmly with Groypers. It’s a generation thing.

One reason I respect Orthodoxy as a Catholic is the healthy ethno-nationalism, despite its many flaws in some situations, such as now.

The notion that EMJ has liberal Boomer tendencies towards blacks and "St MLK" is dead wrong. He, better than anyone else to my knowledge, has done the best job out there documenting the liberal Jewish manipulation of blacks in America, no one has had a more thorough analysis of the nature and extent of the social engineering programs on black America.

This is one good example of the depth of his analysis on the subject:

He's also called out MLK as somewhat of a fraud, showing how he was used to foment ethnic tensions between blacks and European communities in northern cities like Chicago.

As you've mentioned, he does have an excellent relationship with based black Christians.

Jones is also an "ethno-nationalist", very much in touch with his Irish and German roots, and also an expert on the cultural control of modern Germany.

Last edited:

jonathanjones02

Pigeon
Catholic
I don’t think we disagree 911. I wasn’t referring to MLK specifically, just a general sentiment. He is on Unz.com, so obviously his analysis is also as you state.

EMJ is correct on the big issues, and able to have informative discussions with Brother Augustine and many others that are not Boomer Catholics (ie he’s not in Latin Mass community).

This is really admirable.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
On a recent Jay Dyer stream they mentioned that EMJ recently said that Muslims and Christians worship the same god. Does anyone know where he said it? I'd like to hear it directly from him.
There is only one God--honestly I've never heard that Islam worships a different God--merely that they reject His Son and the Trinity.

Christianity has only been around for 2,000 years, while man has been around for much longer. Man has worshipped God ever since creation. Was the God Plato described as "uncreated, eternal, immutable, and pure essence" the same God that created his Earth and the one who created ours?

What EMJ is saying actually opens the door to Muslim conversion to Christianity, not some blasphemy of our faith.

Sooth

Pelican
Gold Member
Woow, Mr Jones on fire in that interview.

It's only a matter of time before this permeates the culture. It is already happening now with "the red pill" which is really the expose of feminism. We can thank the efforts of the mesosphere writers for kicking it off - to be taken and run with by the Youtube personalities such as Tate (I would be surprised if he doesn't convert at some point, there seems to be a theme here and his brother is talking in this way).

There is definitely a renewed interest in Christianity and as people come to the truth the fog of modern culture clears. With new eyes they will see the driving forces responsible for what they will feel is a life stolen from them.

It's absolutely awesome how God works.

Hermetic Seal

Pelican
Orthodox
Gold Member
EMJ has this boomer thing where he desperately wants to be friends with non-Whites and always cozies up to them.

I'm seeing traces of this in Libido Dominandi, especially in Part III Chapter 1, page 311, where he makes the utterly bizarre argument that America was a "melting pot" country until the nefarious Anglo-Saxon elites tried to redefine an "American" as someone of English ancestry. This is almost completely backwards from reality, wherein the nascent neoliberal ideology created the America-as-proposition-nation used to justify endless waves of non-assimilating immigrants. His spin on this is so knee-slappingly silly that it would cause a major detraction from the book, except that it's pretty much irrelevant to the ultimate point and just another instance of Jones going off on long-winded tangents that have little connection to the overall thesis, which was also an issue in The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit. This is an admitted flaw of his writing, but if you're prepared to deal with it, I don't think it's too much of a knock on these books. It just makes them a bit more of a slog to get through, at some points.

As Jones is someone of presumably Irish ancestry, I notice this overtone of antipathy toward Anglo-Saxon Americans in his writing, and often not-so-subtle implication of the cultural superiority of the Irish and Italian Catholic immigrant waves. While I tend to sympathize with his explanation of the Catholic opposition toward negative social trends as an Orthodox Christian far closer to Rome on issues like contraception than Protestantism, he seems all too eager to conflate the Anglo-Saxon founding stock of America with the behavior of their elites, which are worlds apart - and unlike among Jews, we don't have any particular solidarity with what the worst examples of our pseudo-aristocracy have done.

GuitarVH

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
As Jones is someone of presumably Irish ancestry, I notice this overtone of antipathy toward Anglo-Saxon Americans in his writing, and often not-so-subtle implication of the cultural superiority of the Irish and Italian Catholic immigrant waves.

Recalling many of his interviews, he says he is German and Irish ethnically. I believe he lived in Germany for a while as well. I don't think he has any antipathy towards those of German stock.

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
I'm seeing traces of this in Libido Dominandi, especially in Part III Chapter 1, page 311, where he makes the utterly bizarre argument that America was a "melting pot" country until the nefarious Anglo-Saxon elites tried to redefine an "American" as someone of English ancestry. This is almost completely backwards from reality, wherein the nascent neoliberal ideology created the America-as-proposition-nation used to justify endless waves of non-assimilating immigrants.

Unfortunately, I only have the PDF version of Libido Dominandi, not the printed version, so I'm not sure which part of "Part III Chapter 1" you're referring to here.

Let me quote a few bits from the very beginning of this "Part III Chapter 1" :

East Coast WASP plutocrats ... saw their ethnic heritage as English and their allegiance to a group that was similar to them in both income and ethnicity that transcended national borders. Their sympathies were with England with the war then raging in Europe.

Perhaps because the elitist practice of American government differed so radically from its democractic theory, the WASP establishment spent much of ts time and effort denying its own existence. The facts, however, spoke otherwise. The United States had a ruling ethnic group which acted with surprising unanimity.

(...)

"Though the American people are largely foreign, both in origin and in modes of thought", Lord Cecil had written after World War I, "their rulers are almost exclusively Anglo-Saxons, and share our political ideas"

Are you disagreeing with EMJ and Lord Cecil on this one ? By the way, this same WASP elite also favored endless waves of non-assimilating immigrants as a way of consolidating their power, as documented for example in the Slaughter of Cities.

Raskolnikov

Robin
Orthodox
Unfortunately, I only have the PDF version of Libido Dominandi, not the printed version, so I'm not sure which part of "Part III Chapter 1" you're referring to here.

Let me quote a few bits from the very beginning of this "Part III Chapter 1" :

Are you disagreeing with EMJ and Lord Cecil on this one ? By the way, this same WASP elite also favored endless waves of non-assimilating immigrants as a way of consolidating their power, as documented for example in the Slaughter of Cities.
If you read Hillaire Belloc's essay on the topic, he actually went into detail about how the Anglo elite was formed, suggesting they are the only ones who have fully absorbed talmudic elements into them, because so many people who proved useful to the kind back then were lifted into aristocratic status, many of them tribesmen. Obviously, accompanied by Masonry, there is not only an ancestral but also a spiritual element in which Anglo elites and the tribe are united.
You have to have that background knowledge, because otherwise you hear about their actions and think that's just someone trying to blame hebrew deeds on Europeans, but in the case of WASPs it is actually partly true. And EMJ is not exactly a guy who beats around the bush about such things. But I will also say that historically, there are some very noble spirited and good WASPs, who do not subscribe to this nonsense at all.

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
If you read Hillaire Belloc's essay on the topic, he actually went into detail about how the Anglo elite was formed

Very interesting, I'm gonna read it as soon as I have the time, which essay do you have in mind here ?

And EMJ is not exactly a guy who beats around the bush about such things.

And I would add, "EMJ is one of the very few who does not beat around the bush ..."

Raskolnikov

Robin
Orthodox