The elites lower testosterone through food

Perhaps most well-known for its powerful stomach-soothing properties, some research suggests that mint could cause a dip in testosterone levels.

In particular, spearmint and peppermint — two herbs that hail from the mint family of plants — have been shown to have a direct impact on testosterone.

One 30-day study in 42 women showed that drinking spearmint herbal tea daily caused a significant decline in testosterone levels (7Trusted Source).

Similarly, an animal study found that administering spearmint essential oil to rats for 20 days resulted in reduced testosterone levels (8Trusted Source).

Meanwhile, another animal study noted that drinking peppermint tea altered hormone levels in rats, leading to a decrease in testosterone, compared to a control group (9Trusted Source).

Maghrebi mint tea (at-tāy): (Arabic: الشاي‎, romanized: aš-šāy; Maghrebi Arabic: التاي at-tāy) also known as Moroccan mint tea, is a green tea prepared with spearmint leaves and sugar, traditional to the Maghreb region (the northwest African countries of Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, and Mauritania).

I'm pretty sure [[those that make things popular]] didn't promote mint tea in the arab world by accident.

Lets look at soy, which is mixed into mystery meat in prison for lowered T and profit (costs next to nothing).

For example, one study in 35 men found that drinking soy protein isolate for 54 days resulted in decreased testosterone levels (3Trusted Source).

Soy foods are also high in phytoestrogens, which are plant-based substances that mimic the effects of estrogen in your body by altering hormone levels and potentially reducing testosterone (4Trusted Source).

Though human-based research is limited, one rat study showed that consuming phytoestrogens significantly decreased testosterone levels and prostate weight (5Trusted Source).
Again: Soy boy is real.

6. Processed Foods

Besides often being high in sodium, calories and added sugar, processed foods like convenience meals, frozen foods and pre-packaged snacks are also a common source of trans fats.

Trans fats — an unhealthy type of fat — have been linked to an increased risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes and inflammation (19Trusted Source, 20Trusted Source, 21Trusted Source).

Plus, some studies have found that regularly consuming trans fats from sources like processed foods could decrease testosterone levels.

For example, one study in 209 men showed that those who consumed the highest amounts of trans fats had 15% lower levels of testosterone than those with the lowest intake.
Ghetto food for ghetto people to decrease T to make them obedient worker slaves.

Alcohol

A study in 19 healthy adults showed that consuming 30–40 grams of alcohol per day, which equates to about 2–3 standard drinks, decreased testosterone levels in men by 6.8% over three weeks (27Trusted Source).
Guess which slave population is alcoholic and had an alcoholic drunkard president? Russia...

Low testosterone is also causing depression, anxiety, irritability, and other mood changes in both genders.

[[Those that make things popular]] also own most modern cafes and largely employ extremely aggressive women with borderline personality disorder and hostile minority women as baristas (aka glorified waitress) and I'm pretty sure any male customer with a hint of aggressive masculinity gets persecuted / poisoned. (extremely hard to prove if no evidence is present)

The elites want to create an unlivable hellish low T lower class slave world...

Last edited:

Dr. Ron

Pigeon
Gold Member
Smoking tobacco increases T on average about 15%

All NSAIDs decrease T levels. This means advil, aleve, tylenol, etc..

excessive fluoride consumption can lead to lower T levels, and brain fog/calcification/crystallization of the brain. It is so evident that I can tell someone's age by looking at an x-ray of their skull, observing the amount of calcium deposits in the patients brain (although this is not always the case). It also slows neurogenesis.

ginsu

Robin
Stress lowers testosterone also, and modern life has been set up to be constant low level stress. There are good kinds of stress, like competitive sports or with important life changing decisions. The differnce is they are temporary and noticeable. But the low level that comes with the mainstream media, social media, peer pressure, petty rules, cubicle jobs is not. It goes unnoticed and never goes away, it just shows up in destructive behaviour multiplying the effect like getting drunk every weekend looking for an escape.

Last edited:

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Stress lowers testosterone also, and modern life has been set up to be constant low level stress. There are good kinds of stress, like competitive sports or with important life changing decisions. The differnce is they are temporary and noticeable. But the low level that comes with the mainstream media, social media, peer pressure, petty rules, cubicle jobs is not. It goes unnoticed and never goes away, it just shows up in destructive behaviour multiplying the effect like getting drunk every weekend looking for an escape.
Yep and many of the types of good stress you mention--sparring in BJJ or kickboxing is another--come with an adrenaline dump after the fact and ensuing surge of confidence which likely increases your T by more than the initial stress may have lowered it.

excessive fluoride consumption can lead to lower T levels, and brain fog/calcification/crystallization of the brain. It is so evident that I can tell someone's age by looking at an x-ray of their skull, observing the amount of calcium deposits in the patients brain (although this is not always the case). It also slows neurogenesis.
Do you know if there is a difference between cigars, cigarettes, or tobacco smoked from a pipe?

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
I remember everytime I would go down to Colombia I would simultaneously
- eat more
- lose weight and add muscle

It could have been the air, but I had a feeling it was just because their agricultural system isn't so hyper modern. The Cattle graze the pasture, the chickens are free range out on the Finca.

Sometimes I wonder if it was just being away from the corporate world which also might have had an effect. Or the prevalance of beautiful feminine women.

Salinger

Woodpecker

I'm pretty sure [[those that make things popular]] didn't promote mint tea in the arab world by accident.

Lets look at soy, which is mixed into mystery meat in prison for lowered T and profit (costs next to nothing).

Again: Soy boy is real.

Ghetto food for ghetto people to decrease T to make them obedient worker slaves.

Guess which slave population is alcoholic and had an alcoholic drunkard president? Russia...

Low testosterone is also causing depression, anxiety, irritability, and other mood changes in both genders.

[[Those that make things popular]] also own most modern cafes and largely employ extremely aggressive women with borderline personality disorder and hostile minority women as baristas (aka glorified waitress) and I'm pretty sure any male customer with a hint of aggressive masculinity gets persecuted / poisoned. (extremely hard to prove if no evidence is present)

Dude, there's no conspiracy to lower testosterone in men through mint as they didn't create it and it's not really pushed in our media. However, I am not happy to hear that it lowers T as I eat peppermint every day...

Mr Freedom

Sparrow

Pardon my French as I may be a noob to all of this but I remember a while back going to a coffee shop recently in which the ladies serving me seemed to be respond to me in a odd aggressive way. I am starting to get scared now lol.. good thing I have been going to another coffee shop recently in which the baristas are all men. Me and a friend of mine talk about a lot of non-pc issues there. Good thing it's in a Muslim area where the largely non-english speaking clientele could give a rats ass about our conversations.

Mr Freedom

Sparrow

Don't want to sound condescending but any published proof of this?

Mr Freedom

Sparrow
Arabs don't really strike me as low-testosterone soyboys...
Gulf Arabs are but North Africans and Leventines (Syrians, Lebs, Iraqis, Palesinians) aren't. Funny thing is that North Africans/Leventines are not full blood Arabs but rather people who have been arabized largely through migration and early Islamic conquest.

Dr. Ron

Pigeon
Gold Member
Don't want to sound condescending but any published proof of this?

Pardon my French as I may be a noob to all of this but I remember a while back going to a coffee shop recently in which the ladies serving me seemed to be respond to me in a odd aggressive way. I am starting to get scared now lol.. good thing I have been going to another coffee shop recently in which the baristas are all men. Me and a friend of mine talk about a lot of non-pc issues there. Good thing it's in a Muslim area where the largely non-english speaking clientele could give a rats ass about our conversations.
They partially act as leftist surveillance monitoring for non PC topics and partially are hired to actively attack any masculine white men. It's a no skill job so it's no coincidence that they select the most rabid and aggressive feminazis from hundreds of would be no skill jobbers.

A stylized deer / animal with antlers is also a dead giveaway that their place belongs to the satanic elite and it's used in many of their businesses from real estate to hospitality with plausible deniability (we're just avid hunters... :) )

In Barcelona they even went as far as starting Satan's coffee corner with some plausible deniability story which has expanded into multiple locations.

There are T clinics all over the US that will happily inject men with relatively high levels of T. Often, insurance will even pay for it so it is free of charge. The US is the only developed country where this seems to be the case so it suggests TPTB are not overly concerned about the T of the population. And blacks have the worst habits when it comes to consuming the foods you list but there is no indication they are becoming more docile.

In general, there does seem to be something wrong with the US population, whether caused by hormones, pollution, chemicals in the food, etc. Whenever I travel back to the US, the population seems to have decayed and to be almost becoming a subhuman species. I thought it might just be the fact that so many Americans are fat slobs but even the thin people often have bad skin, teeth, asymmetric features, etc. and generally don't look healthy.

We live in what may be the most profoundly unhealthy society that has ever existed. Many things going on that contribute to this fact. Super high T isn't really a good thing if you're trying to stay out of trouble and live a virtuous life, but you don't want low T either. Gotta find the right balance, along with a disciplined prayer life and healthy exercise program.