I have read all the replies as I was pondering how to write mine. Many of the ideas and feelings I want to share have already been expressed by others already.
Yet I need to write a couple down for you. I wish you take the time to read this.
- Like many others, I stumbled upon your material as I was travelling around the world and was looking for stories and memoirs of Casanova travellers.
- I was inspired to have my own red-pill blog (in a foreign language)
- Upon your conversion, my eyes were opened to Christ who was always in me, but that I had ignored
- I too took down my blog and started deleting a lot of my secular music
- Your live streams (which I don't find negative - as you always explained that the only way to endure all this is through Faith and Christ, so in the end the message was great: it was NOT blackpilling, but rather Godpilling - and it works as many men got converted this way, as many here testify) made me discover Orthodoxy and today I am calling my priest to set a date for my baptism.
As you can see, GOD works through you.
He made you attract an audience of men (through Sin at first), which through you, He converted (a lot of them at least) to soldiers of Christ.
And this happened BECAUSE of your Game books and livestreams.
God gave you gifts. And your charisma is one of them. Not many people can talk and attract an audience.
Yet you can.
It would be a WASTE to stop altogether.
Like many already suggested, you can do stream/podcast not focusing on the news, but mere reflections on society, your life, the Gospel...
When you have an audience willing to sit through 5 hours of you talking, you need to use those gifts for good.
Don't let Pride overcome you. Use the gifts for Good and feel BLESSED and HAPPY after a stream, knowing that you are doing God's work, that God is working through you...the testimonies here show the effect you have on the faith of so many.
Think of your talks a sermons. The priest doesn't feel pride after sermons. They thank God for speaking through them.
After a stream, instead of feeling pride, go on your knees and thank God and pray that your words contributed into brining a lost soul back to Christ.
With that said, I admire your zeal for Orthodoxy and it inspired and helped me detach myself more and more from this world, especially today, on the first day of Great Lent.
May the Lord have mercy on us all.