The Entrepreneur / Business Owner's / Self Employed Lounge

cycl0ne

Sparrow
Donfitz007 said:
Hello I don’t mean to hijack this thread but I need advice! I’m 25 years old and was in the process of developing a mobile game that has the potential to be somewhat great(due to a lot of feedback). Long story short some things happened that caused both my laptop AND my external hard drive to be damage and most of my hard work to be unsalvageable. I lost everything including my old means of making money (making beats, photography and graphic designing). Also there has been a big death in the family and most of my money has been going to them so I’m pretty much broke. Plus I just spent $1600 getting my car fixed.

Should I get a loan? The computer/laptop I would need to do all the things (coding, graphic designing, producing) would cost close to if not more than $1000 but it is my primary source of income. Or should I get a job and save up for a laptop. I live with my grandma now since my grandfather just passed away so much of my time is used taking care of her.

I know things could be way worse but my laptop has been my means of success for the past 10 years. I still have the assets and core design of my game stored away.

Sell the car if it not absolutely required. Or sell it and get a moped.
 

VNvet

Kingfisher
Donfitz007 said:
Hello I don’t mean to hijack this thread but I need advice! I’m 25 years old and was in the process of developing a mobile game that has the potential to be somewhat great(due to a lot of feedback). Long story short some things happened that caused both my laptop AND my external hard drive to be damage and most of my hard work to be unsalvageable. I lost everything including my old means of making money (making beats, photography and graphic designing). Also there has been a big death in the family and most of my money has been going to them so I’m pretty much broke. Plus I just spent $1600 getting my car fixed.

Should I get a loan? The computer/laptop I would need to do all the things (coding, graphic designing, producing) would cost close to if not more than $1000 but it is my primary source of income. Or should I get a job and save up for a laptop. I live with my grandma now since my grandfather just passed away so much of my time is used taking care of her.

I know things could be way worse but my laptop has been my means of success for the past 10 years. I still have the assets and core design of my game stored away.

Why would you get a job if the laptop is your primary source of income?

Doesn't make sense.

I'd just put the laptop on a CC and pay it off before I accrue interest.
 

Donfitz007

Kingfisher
That’s what I ended up doing. Thanks guys for the help. The laptop should arrive tomorrow.

Struck gold and got a i7 dell XPS 32gb RAM for $1300 ($1000 less than usual)
 

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
081287 said:
Recently got a new phone and number separate from my usual to run a phone and computer repair business on the side of my regular job. It's my first serious endeavor at making decent coin outside of any career I've had as an adult. Initial investment is approximately $1,500 to keep iPhone screens in stock, plus a handful of computer hard drives. Got business cards ordered to pass out in certain scenarios (trying not to interfere with my main gig).

What is the scenario? If you're not marketing to places where thots hang around, you're missing out big time.

Slutty women always have broken phone screens - combination of dropping them while intoxicated as well as throwing them when pissed off at Chad. Find a way to tap into that crowd and you're sitting on a gold mine.
 
SlickyBoy said:
Slutty women always have broken phone screens - combination of dropping them while intoxicated as well as throwing them when pissed off at Chad. Find a way to tap into that crowd and you're sitting on a gold mine.

I love how you would be so banned in an instant if you said that on most forums. By the way I just followed you on twitter, I understand you have to approve me. I'm the one with the blue and black image.
 

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
^Thanks. I can't take credit for that observation but once I heard it, everything clicked. Donovan Sharpe made that connection for me in one of his YouTube videos.

As you surmised, he's been suspended by them before for pissing on the narrative, but he's back and able to keep his channel going for now.

As for my twitter, I got thrown in their jail for 12 hours when I told Ben Shapiro not to go full retard. Their reason was I offended people with disabilities by the use of the word retard. Heh.

And there I was thinking nothing of my comment since A) I'm poking fun at someone Twitter hates and B) I'm simply repeating a phrase generated and propagated by globalist controlled Hollywood.
 
I am a self-employed guy from California in my 40's and have been "self-employed" for almost 10 years now. I used to work for companies in IT and business development. One day I just had enough of the political correctness and wimpiness and just walked out, literally. Something just clicked in my head while looking at the shitty people around me in the office wasting their lives away and I just said, "No more."

Now I live mostly in East and Southeast Asia and I do all my work from a tablet, even the thinnest laptop is too bulky for me. I am into mostly passive income and pay as little taxes as possible:

  • Real Estate - Flipping houses and renting them through Airbnb, Booking.com, VRBO, etc, while waiting for the right moment. I keep it to just 4 properties worldwide and at any given time 3 are available for rent.

  • Food Cart Rental - I have 5 food carts that I rent out on a bi-weekly basis and cash only.

  • I Coach Fencing - I am a Nationally ranked competitive fencer in all 3 weapons (foil, saber and epee) and I teach classes and give private lesson wherever I am in the world and cash only. (This is mostly more of a passion for me than a business but it is still quite profitable.)

  • Cash in Hand - When I have time, I will go look for merchandise that is overstocked and sell them over Craigs or spend a weekend at the swapmeet, no eBay or Amazon (too much commission and not cash only).


Ever since going out on my own, I have never looked back. I am glad to have joined the unemployed and unemployable, nice to meet you all!
 
Oberrheiner said:
Congrats, it takes balls to escape a golden cage.

Hey, thank you, Oberrheiner.

My personality type prefers privacy so I don't do much any networking or cheerleading but just make a few solid business contacts who prefer transparency and straight talk like myself. We alert each other on good real estate prospects.

Right now it is early morning and I am sitting at a cafe in South East Asia and writing this on a tablet with an attached keyboard case. I am enjoying the view of traffic on the street and the pretty girls in the cafe while researching a new apartment development. After you are able to make anywhere and everywhere your office, it sure is unthinkable to go back to a cubicle where someone dictates what you can talk about, how you dress, what time you have to be there till and worst of all: How much money you are allowed to make.
 

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
newlife said:
  • Real Estate - Flipping houses and renting them through Airbnb, Booking.com, VRBO, etc, while waiting for the right moment. I keep it to just 4 properties worldwide and at any given time 3 are available for rent.

Who inspects & cleans the property after the tenant leaves? Would be tough to do that over multiple countries. And you paid cash for them all?

  • Food Cart Rental - I have 5 food carts that I rent out on a bi-weekly basis and cash only.

All in the same city, presumably? Can't imagine the logistics of that otherwise. How do you not run afoul of local tax/permit authorities or even gangs?

  • Cash in Hand - When I have time, I will go look for merchandise that is overstocked and sell them over Craigs or spend a weekend at the swapmeet, no eBay or Amazon (too much commission and not cash only).

How do you identify what is overstocked? Seems that you're depending upon shitty retail management to find your inventory. This also in SEA?

Glad it's working for you, regardless.
 
SlickyBoy said:
Who inspects & cleans the property after the tenant leaves? Would be tough to do that over multiple countries. And you paid cash for them all?
I do. I go there with my maid and clean up.
The property I own in California, I bought foreclosed at an auction in 2010 and paid cash. I lived in it for a few years but now it is being leased out long-term through a property management agency and they handle all complaints and maintenance.

Of the 3 places I have in SEA I live in one and rent out the others through vacation rental companies as I stated before. When I say wait for the right time to flip I am not talking about months or years, just ASAP. The way to play it safe with vacation rentals is to set minimum and maximum night requirements for reservations and also add custom rules. You also have to target the right nationality and race of people. My listings are all written in Japanese since I prefer dealing with respectful, clean people who adhere to the rules. (Oftentimes there is no cleaning up after them when they leave and the beds are made up even better than what the maid can do.) I had bad experiences with Chinese, Muslims and Indians because of their poor hygiene and strong-smelling food. (I love Indian and Halal food but the smell is too strong and stays on the walls drapes and bedding.) I also don't rent to American anymore thank God. Pizza/beer/party/condoms, no thanks.

SlickyBoy said:
All in the same city, presumably? Can't imagine the logistics of that otherwise. How do you not run afoul of local tax/permit authorities or even gangs?
Yes, all in the same city. Many places in SEA are still 3rd world and have very little to almost no regulations for street food. Permits are usually required but that is not really my problem since I am not operating the carts. There are no gang problems however, police are simply paid off with cash or free meal as long as your operation is small. The trick is to price the rent at a price that is not too cheap that they can too quickly afford to buy their own cart. The rate I set pays for the cart within 2.5 to 3 months so after that I am not really worried if the cart gets damaged or stolen. Always make sure the renter can prove to you that they have a safe place to lock it down when they are done. And always leave them alone and do not be curious about how well they are doing, it's not your business.

SlickyBoy said:
How do you identify what is overstocked? Seems that you're depending upon shitty retail management to find your inventory. This also in SEA?

Glad it's working for you, regardless.

I do not go through retail sources or the internet to find my merchandise. China and SEA are the manufacturing capitals of the world and I go straight to the black market. I mainly buy garments and ceramics. The ceramics I look for are always old showroom displays that can be labelled as new or old since they are technically both. (Some flea markets and swap meets only allow new items and some only used. I qualify for both.)

Here is a good example: I just bought 64 Burberry Monogram Motif Cotton Piqué Polo Shirts
. These run for $260 USD each but I will sell them for around half off and if I get inspected at customs I will declare them as for personal wear and gifts since the quantity is small enough to warrant that. These shirts are the real thing but did not pass quality control because of minor things like imperfect stitching in one area or the size was labelled incorrectly so unless you work quality control for them, you probably could never tell.

Slick Boy, thank you for the questions. if you have an interest in checking out SEA for business or just something new then you are free to PM me with any questions. I don't think I will be on this forum for much longer.
 
ScrapperTL said:
For me, strong Networking has been a major staple of my success in life.

Practice everyday, 7 days a week at coming off as a "Genuine Friend" - even if in your heart you know you are not.
Business is a cutthroat thing.
Being Charming and Exuding Bravado will only get you so far, you also need to be believable & ultra likable.
Most Salesman won't tell you this but Looks, Copycatting, Facial Expression and Body Language are very important.
Reading personalities is huge too, some clients want you to Listen and others want you to Talk/Lead.

Talk like a Writer. Be interesting, exciting and captivating.
Don't overuse the same words too much.
You don't want to make people feel like an "outsider" so stay away from slang that only you and your closest friends know.

Also don't get "Shut Out" in large groups (where you are the only one not doing any talking) this makes you appear very Beta.
In group settings you must maintain your relevance and value.

Make yourself available as much as possible for Phone Calls, Text Messages and E-mails.

Using the above techniques I have raised a lot of Investment Capital, Joint Ventured on some very fun & lucrative projects and have a lot of useful contacts in my back pocket for when I need a specific expertise in a matter (usually at no or reduced cost to myself)

I think this is good advice but I also think it is too much work. Perhaps it is because my area of business is not sales. I get better results by networking selectively. Never shotgun networking. “You never know when someone might say yes” is marketing for dummies. Take the time to build a profile of your ideal customers, and target your networking activities to reach them. Speak to those who are already predisposed to want what you offer. Almost any profile is better than “anyone with a pulse.”
 

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
newlife said:
"Who inspects & cleans the property after the tenant leaves? Would be tough to do that over multiple countries. And you paid cash for them all?"

I do. I go there with my maid and clean up.
The property I own in California, I bought foreclosed at an auction in 2010 and paid cash. I lived in it for a few years but now it is being leased out long-term through a property management agency and they handle all complaints and maintenance.

That sounds very inefficient, but ok. I would avoid property management companies like the plague in the US since their costs too often eat up your profits. You also must have gotten extremely lucky with that foreclosed property and been handy at repairs once you bought it. It takes many looks at prospective properties before finding the right one to bid on, and even then there's pitfalls all over the place.

Of the 3 places I have in SEA I live in one and rent out the others through vacation rental companies as I stated before. When I say wait for the right time to flip I am not talking about months or years, just ASAP. The way to play it safe with vacation rentals is to set minimum and maximum night requirements for reservations and also add custom rules. You also have to target the right nationality and race of people. My listings are all written in Japanese since I prefer dealing with respectful, clean people who adhere to the rules. (Oftentimes there is no cleaning up after them when they leave and the beds are made up even better than what the maid can do.) I had bad experiences with Chinese, Muslims and Indians because of their poor hygiene and strong-smelling food. (I love Indian and Halal food but the smell is too strong and stays on the walls drapes and bedding.) I also don't rent to American anymore thank God. Pizza/beer/party/condoms, no thanks.

A) Good flip strategy. But you owned that CA place for how long-?
B) That is the slickest discrimination technique EVER. Are you a native Japanese speaker? This would explain your writing style here - no offense.
C) Can only imagine about the various groups. Especially mainland Chinese - yelling at each other constantly. Even louder than Americans.

Food carts....

Yes, all in the same city. Many places in SEA are still 3rd world and have very little to almost no regulations for street food. Permits are usually required but that is not really my problem since I am not operating the carts. There are no gang problems however, police are simply paid off with cash or free meal as long as your operation is small. The trick is to price the rent at a price that is not too cheap that they can too quickly afford to buy their own cart. The rate I set pays for the cart within 2.5 to 3 months so after that I am not really worried if the cart gets damaged or stolen. Always make sure the renter can prove to you that they have a safe place to lock it down when they are done. And always leave them alone and do not be curious about how well they are doing, it's not your business.

So, they pay you X amount a month into some kind of mobile payment system, via their phone?

But it isn't secured, really. You watch them tie it to a fence at night with a shitty lock yet you still have no collateral other than the cart - what's to stop them from just selling it and hitting the road? You can't exactly call the repo man.

"How do you identify what is overstocked? Seems that you're depending upon shitty retail management to find your inventory. This also in SEA?"

I do not go through retail sources or the internet to find my merchandise. China and SEA are the manufacturing capitals of the world and I go straight to the black market. I mainly buy garments and ceramics. The ceramics I look for are always old showroom displays that can be labelled as new or old since they are technically both. (Some flea markets and swap meets only allow new items and some only used. I qualify for both.)

Here is a good example: I just bought 64 Burberry Monogram Motif Cotton Piqué Polo Shirts
. These run for $260 USD each but I will sell them for around half off and if I get inspected at customs I will declare them as for personal wear and gifts since the quantity is small enough to warrant that. These shirts are the real thing but did not pass quality control because of minor things like imperfect stitching in one area or the size was labelled incorrectly so unless you work quality control for them, you probably could never tell.

Swap meets... flea markets... this sounds like California, am I right? So you bounce back and forth from Cali to SEA to buy odd lots of merchandise and swing by your rented units to clean them up, then shake down a hot dog vendor or two if he's late on a payment? (the last part I'm only half kidding). Still seems a little inefficient to get involved in microfinance.

Are you buying on the black market or just factory seconds? If it were truly black market I think you'd be at risk for problems - especially if you are not a native language speaker.

I can see how what you are doing could be lucrative. I'd think twice about lying to US customs though - not worth getting nailed and having that follow you or your future shipments.
 

casa-nostra

Woodpecker
i Want to know your guys opinion about PUA business ? focusing in one city

like sharing staff on youtube first , to give free value and get clients and then start charging.

its a competitive business with all RSD and PUA on youtube but when you focus in one city its less competitive.

Second , what are the risks of doing it ? can womens sue PUA if they figure out they are in a video ( even if their face is hidden)
 
SlickyBoy said:
That sounds very inefficient, but ok. I would avoid property management companies like the plague in the US since their costs too often eat up your profits. You also must have gotten extremely lucky with that foreclosed property and been handy at repairs once you bought it. It takes many looks at prospective properties before finding the right one to bid on, and even then there's pitfalls all over the place.

I don't know why you say inefficient. The house is long paid off so no mortgage. The agency take between 14-21% depending on the length of the lease.

I do not by crap properties in the ghetto. Not all foreclosed homes are dumps in need of renovation. The house I have in America I bought foreclosed is in the city of Irvine and is the safest and cleanest city in America. The only things I did was have the carpets professionally cleaned and replaces a few class doors because they weren't my taste.

Funny story: The house has a 3 car garage in a 2 car opening, so one of the cars has be parked behind another one. One of the ex-tenants was an architect type guy (never met him) who sectioned of the garage and made it into a very nice laundry and storage room. The agency was furious but I told them that it was no problem and I love what he did! So they went to the city for me and got the approval. This is one of the perk of dealing with a good agency.

SlickyBoy said:
A) Good flip strategy. But you owned that CA place for how long-?
B) That is the slickest discrimination technique EVER. Are you a native Japanese speaker? This would explain your writing style here - no offense.
C) Can only imagine about the various groups. Especially mainland Chinese - yelling at each other constantly. Even louder than Americans.
I bought it in 2010 so 8 or 9 years now.
I am fluent in 3 languages but not Japanese. My girlfriend is not Japanese but fluent in that language.
I am American and I love America and Americans, just not today's America or today's Americans. Renting out to Japanese and Northern Europeans is the best. The Chinese had an incredible history and civilization but that was the past. The ones now are like animals.


SlickyBoy said:
So, they pay you X amount a month into some kind of mobile payment system, via their phone?

But it isn't secured, really. You watch them tie it to a fence at night with a shitty lock yet you still have no collateral other than the cart - what's to stop them from just selling it and hitting the road? You can't exactly call the repo man.
I do not take credit payments and go around every two weeks to collect my rent in cash.
They cannot just chain it to a fence or lampost. They have to have shown me that they have a gated place to store it such as in the front space of the house that they are renting. (Houses are different here.)
The people I rent to are mostly countryside people who are trying to start a new life in the city and are grateful for the opportunity I give them to bring their hometown favorites here. Sometimes after a few months or a year, some offer to buy the cart off me and I am happy for them. Think of it as a company, you can never know if a new hire will like the job or not until they work it and neither can they. There are risks but those can be minimized to some degree with good judgment. The worse thing that happened once was one of my carts was hit by a drunk driver. Luckily the driver was a cool guy and he simply paid me for the cart in cash without hassle and my renter was back in business 3 days later.


SlickyBoy said:
Swap meets... flea markets... this sounds like California, am I right? So you bounce back and forth from Cali to SEA to buy odd lots of merchandise and swing by your rented units to clean them up, then shake down a hot dog vendor or two if he's late on a payment? (the last part I'm only half kidding). Still seems a little inefficient to get involved in microfinance.

Are you buying on the black market or just factory seconds? If it were truly black market I think you'd be at risk for problems - especially if you are not a native language speaker.

I can see how what you are doing could be lucrative. I'd think twice about lying to US customs though - not worth getting nailed and having that follow you or your future shipments.
I don't know what microfinance means. I am not really a good businessman at all, i am just one of those conservative-libertarian types who think liberty is king and taxation is theft.

Yes, I am a native Californian. My food cart rental business is all in SEA. The reason why I mentioned the hotdog cart is that that and driving for Uber on the weekends were the first things I did after I quit being an employee. There are way too many codes, rules, and regulations for food carts in California i.e. specialized carts, zones, commissary kitchens, health and safety department, etc. You can still make good money but the taxes and overall unfriendly business environment of California turned me off.

Customs don't really care too much as long as it is not electronics. I was in Jingdezhen and bought a pallet of small ceramics that factory had overstocked due to canceled orders and such. When it arrives in Long Beach I will most likely have to pay a few hundred to CBP but that is fine since I will probably clear it all out within one weekend at the swapmeet. Anything left I sell on Craigs or give as gifts.

Coaching fencing is actually the least headache. I teach two beginner classes once a week that lasts for 8 weeks. I only get paid $500 for this but I charge $20 for private lessons that go for 20 minutes. After giving 5 or 6 lessons I just spend the rest of the night fencing.

If you could do me a favor and not quote me so that I don't have to quote you back that would be great. It is killing my fingers! Cheers.
 

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
Ok, minimal quotes.

How many properties did you investigate before deciding? I ask since many readers will see only this example and not understand the magnitude of the risk involved or research required. If you didn't do much of either, you got lucky.

14-21%?! I only ever hired one management company out of sheer necessity and was offered 8%. Talked them down to 5% since they didn't need to do anything except collect a check (it was a managed condo; I was already paying HOA dues and maintenance was taken care of). They agreed. For the rates you are paying you'd better be getting a personal concierge. Even though you own the place outright, that's money walking out the door.

And after nearly ten years you still have the same carpets? Ew... I guess people are not picky in Irvine.

What languages do you speak? That makes all the difference as the average white dude wouldn't be able to credibly negotiate with SEA country people even if he were fluent in the language.

Microfinance is what NGOs will get involved with in poor countries. Small businessmen who may borrow thirty bucks a week can't get loans from regular banks, so microfinance people step in to help. It makes peanuts but greases the wheels of entrepreneurship at the low levels. If you're into making money there it's not worth it, which is why I wondered about profitability for you and your asian food cart racket.

Several SEA destinations + with your home base in California = high travel costs = smaller margin.

You must be making a killing on those cheap Chinese goods. The only way to get a deal on inventory is to speak the language, and even then you're risking a rip off. Readers need to understand that.

And totally agree on the Chinese turning into money-obsessed animals versus their past history of impressive culture. Not the same place since pre-Mao. Sad.


"Customs don't really care too much as long as it is not electronics."
Yeah they do. When you get caught by them over even a small lie, they log it and it follows you. I recommend avoiding stuff like that - especially if you're Chinese and travel to and fro the region a lot. You're already being screened more than I would.


If you could do me a favor and not quote me so that I don't have to quote you back that would be great. It is killing my fingers! Cheers.
Cut your damned finger nails and it will get easier. Gross...!

PS: EDIT - Goddammit, Just realized he got banned; won't get any further with this line of inquiry.

Something just didn't add up with the bouncing around to shake down hot dog vendors & rental empire lifestyle, at least not with those overhead/travel expenses.

PPS:
casa-nostra said:
i Want to know your guys opinion about PUA business ? focusing in one city
Forget about it - done to death everywhere. You're about ten years too late. What can you do that's not being done well, already?
 

tomzestatlu

Kingfisher
I would like to hear your opinion.

I wanted to jump on ecommerce train for longer time. Now I have idea about niche to sell and it´s necessary for me to register bussiness legally. But...
Since 1st of January I will be legally unabled to run my own bussiness (because of government employment). If I start it, there will be these options:
1) Close my bussiness by the end of year (this would happen probably in case of no revenues)
2) Put it legally onto another person
3) Ask my employer for exception - This is possible. But by the date 1st of January I can´t be registered as entrepreneur otherwise my government contract won´t happen.

So let´s say I do it in few days, then put everything together and my project would be working since beginning of October. That will be like 3 months to choose one of the option. But I guess 3 months isn´t enough to see if it´s worth keeping it or not.

What´s your opinion, is it worth? I am not selling anything with vision of high profits. It´s more like I wish to try it for long time.
 

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
SlickyBoy said:
Ok, minimal quotes.

How many properties did you investigate before deciding? I ask since many readers will see only this example and not understand the magnitude of the risk involved or research required. If you didn't do much of either, you got lucky.

14-21%?! I only ever hired one management company out of sheer necessity and was offered 8%. Talked them down to 5% since they didn't need to do anything except collect a check (it was a managed condo; I was already paying HOA dues and maintenance was taken care of). They agreed. For the rates you are paying you'd better be getting a personal concierge. Even though you own the place outright, that's money walking out the door.

And after nearly ten years you still have the same carpets? Ew... I guess people are not picky in Irvine.

What languages do you speak? That makes all the difference as the average white dude wouldn't be able to credibly negotiate with SEA country people even if he were fluent in the language.

Microfinance is what NGOs will get involved with in poor countries. Small businessmen who may borrow thirty bucks a week can't get loans from regular banks, so microfinance people step in to help. It makes peanuts but greases the wheels of entrepreneurship at the low levels. If you're into making money there it's not worth it, which is why I wondered about profitability for you and your asian food cart racket.

Several SEA destinations + with your home base in California = high travel costs = smaller margin.

You must be making a killing on those cheap Chinese goods. The only way to get a deal on inventory is to speak the language, and even then you're risking a rip off. Readers need to understand that.

And totally agree on the Chinese turning into money-obsessed animals versus their past history of impressive culture. Not the same place since pre-Mao. Sad.


"Customs don't really care too much as long as it is not electronics."
Yeah they do. When you get caught by them over even a small lie, they log it and it follows you. I recommend avoiding stuff like that - especially if you're Chinese and travel to and fro the region a lot. You're already being screened more than I would.


If you could do me a favor and not quote me so that I don't have to quote you back that would be great. It is killing my fingers! Cheers.
Cut your damned finger nails and it will get easier. Gross...!

PS: EDIT - Goddammit, Just realized he got banned; won't get any further with this line of inquiry.

Something just didn't add up with the bouncing around to shake down hot dog vendors & rental empire lifestyle, at least not with those overhead/travel expenses.

PPS:
casa-nostra said:
i Want to know your guys opinion about PUA business ? focusing in one city
Forget about it - done to death everywhere. You're about ten years too late. What can you do that's not being done well, already?

He's NOT wrong OP, however he's not right either! The PUA Biz is now Men's Development. Unless you go absolutely hardcore like SwoopTheWorld or Good Looking Loser, there's a place to be had. However it'll be hard since there's lots of competition. Prepare to be Youtubing a lot at first to develop an audience, then you can monetize.

Just like the YouTube coding community, the PUA one ABSOLUTELY ENJOY hearing about different Point of View... thus there's always gonna be $$$ in the field... but you must be IT to stand out.

Give you an example. Darius M used to be Darius M MGTOW. When YouTube killed the MGTOW channels, switched over to keep it going. Channel as stagnated since he's decent, but he's not that guy in the trenches like Roosh was.

If you do decide to jump in... you have to fallow the Sandman (MGTOW) model. Dude literally made video EVERY DAY for like 4-5 months, then asked his listeners to bring in questions (thus making sure to never run out of content)
 
Top