The Entrepreneur / Business Owner's / Self Employed Lounge

LoveBug

Kingfisher
I feel I’m late to the game but in two-three years I want to be making 50k a year internet marketing and know a lot about the field.

I’ll be putting in time, and if I don’t get dissuaded or find an interest in something else more lucrative I’ll post my personal intermittent progress every several months on the thread as a bit of a diary to hold myself accountable

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
Anyone who wants to test a new sales page/email sequence, I'll make some exclusive deals for RVF members)...

Sales page; I'll write it for free, test it, if you want to keep running it I'll offer 50% (regular fee $2500)

Emails; I'll write a sample email free for you to test, then offer the same 50% deal on the remaining 9 of a 10 part sequence (regular fee $2500)

Here's a sample SP I'm working on...

Further samples on request.

This week only.

(Admin... this is an offer of value to RVF members)

tomzestatlu

Kingfisher
Dude
We were all on lockdown for more than that. I work from home most of the time.

But I'll bite:
1. Online marketing
2. Sales funnel creation
3. How to "fast read"
I am not in lock down in my country and I go to work daily, beside those 3 days. Marketing is interesting, but maybe over-saturated area from my point of view. I was thinking about getting into data science.

I hear about fast reading for first time and it might be useful, but I am trying to read books in English, which is not my native language and I need to focus more on what I read.

TheMaleBrain

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I am not in lock down in my country and I go to work daily, beside those 3 days. Marketing is interesting, but maybe over-saturated area from my point of view. I was thinking about getting into data science.

I hear about fast reading for first time and it might be useful, but I am trying to read books in English, which is not my native language and I need to focus more on what I read.
Actually I did some research on that.
Example, there is a free "diploma" from IBM. You can do several courses with them via Cursera and get a certificate (and some of the know-how).