The EU/European politics thread

911

Peacock
Gold Member
Le Pen' RN party ahead of Macron's cucks in the European elections. not by much, but still a solid statement:

Résultat des élections
Estimations à 21 heures 30
Source : Ipsos pour Radio France et France télévisions

Rassemblement national
23.3 %

Jordan Bardella (Le Pen's party)

La République en marche / MoDem
22.1 %
Nathalie Loiseau (Macron's cucks)

Europe écologie – Les Verts
13.1 %
Yannick Jadot (green globohomo)

Les Républicains
8.4 %
François-Xavier Bellamy
(mainstream center-right, but Bellamy is one of the best from that bunch, TradCath guy)

La France insoumise
6.6 %
Manon Aubry (reds, but fairly anti-EU)

Parti socialiste - Place Publique
6.6 %
Raphaël Glucksman (globohomo)

Debout la France !
3.4 %
Nicolas Dupont-Aignan
(Based pragmatic right winger)

Génération.s
3.3 %
Benoît Hamon (globohomo reds)

Union des démocrates et indépendants
2.6 %
Jean-Christophe Lagarde

Parti communiste
2.3 %
Ian Brossat

Parti animaliste
2.2 %
Hélène Thouy (PETA freaks)

Urgence écologie
1.8 %
Dominique Bourg

Union populaire Républicaine
1.2 %
François Asselineau
(great guy, anti-EU but lacks reach/charisma)
 

911

Peacock
Gold Member
Salvini winning big in Italy (by Italian multiparty standards)! :

Rome (AFP) - Matteo Salvini's anti-migrant League party won the most votes in Sunday's European elections in Italy with 27-31 percent, marking a historic success for the far-right, exit polls showed.

The result will strengthen Interior Minister Salvini's grip on government, after coalition partner the Five Star Movement (M5S) was beaten by a resurgent centre-left Democratic Party (PD) which came second with 21-25 percent.

Salvini tweeted a photo of himself grinning and holding a sign saying "top party in Italy" while standing in front of a bookshelf featuring, among other things, a religious icon and a Make America Great Again baseball cap.

Luigi Di Maio's anti-establishment M5S garnered between 18.5-22.5 percent of votes, while tycoon and former premier Silvio Berlusconi's Forza Italia scored eight-12 percent.

"The League has probably become the top party in Italy," the head of the party's Senate grouping Riccardo Molinari said after the exit polls were released.

The result for the League was not as high as some had predicted but confirmed the party's stellar rise since forming a government in June last year.
 

911

Peacock
Gold Member


More than a quarter of the EU parliament will be anti-EU (everything to the right of the light blue dots).
 
Brexit party wins in the UK, Kurz wins in Austria, with Hofer third, Salvini wins in Italy and Le Pen wins in France.

What.A.Beating! Duda also won in Poland, 1st place.
 
I don't have much confidence in the new right being able to change anything, the EU is rigged in various ways against them.

I do see it as a strong show of force. I heard that overall 25% of Europeans votes anti-migration, EU-skeptic. That's a strong show of force.
 

mikado

Pelican
911 said:
Le Pen' RN party ahead of Macron's cucks in the European elections. not by much, but still a solid statement:

Résultat des élections
Estimations à 21 heures 30
Source : Ipsos pour Radio France et France télévisions

Rassemblement national
23.3 %

Jordan Bardella (Le Pen's party)

La République en marche / MoDem
22.1 %
Nathalie Loiseau (Macron's cucks)

Europe écologie – Les Verts
13.1 %
Yannick Jadot (green globohomo)

Les Républicains
8.4 %
François-Xavier Bellamy
(mainstream center-right, but Bellamy is one of the best from that bunch, TradCath guy)

La France insoumise
6.6 %
Manon Aubry (reds, but fairly anti-EU)

Parti socialiste - Place Publique
6.6 %
Raphaël Glucksman (globohomo)

Debout la France !
3.4 %
Nicolas Dupont-Aignan
(Based pragmatic right winger)

Génération.s
3.3 %
Benoît Hamon (globohomo reds)

Union des démocrates et indépendants
2.6 %
Jean-Christophe Lagarde

Parti communiste
2.3 %
Ian Brossat

Parti animaliste
2.2 %
Hélène Thouy (PETA freaks)

Urgence écologie
1.8 %
Dominique Bourg

Union populaire Républicaine
1.2 %
François Asselineau
(great guy, anti-EU but lacks reach/charisma)
Calm your enthusiasm. Front National (previous name) was first in last European elections too. They get the same number of representatives as La République en Marche (Macron). The principal change is the socialists and the traditionnal right that lose bigly.

Sorry to disappoint you, but in 3 years Le Pen will still be a sore loser in the elections. I will get to taste again the salty tears as in 2017!
 
^ You will be sent home eventually Mikado, I think you can be quite sure of that. 5 years, 10 years or 20 years, you have to go back and it will happen for sure.
 

mikado

Pelican
nomadbrah said:
^ You will be sent home eventually Mikado, I think you can be quite sure of that. 5 years, 10 years or 20 years, you have to go back and it will happen for sure.
Because you think I am still not French right now?
 
This whole current election for the EU parliament is cool and all, but its practically quite useless.

The EU parliament literally has no real practical power at all.

All that power is in the hands of the EU commission which is completely un-elected and appointed. Basically, Jean Claude Juncker is literally the man that leads the EU even though he's completely un-elected. Since he's leaving by the end of this year, whoever replaces him will be the person effectively leading the EU. This is something that most people simply don't understand, unfortunately.

Although, only the presidents or political parties that have actual power in their own countries and are opposing the EU are also capable of being relevant. This is really why Matteo Salvini and Viktor Orban are the two most serious leaders in all of Europe. Unlike everyone else, they've at least put their feet where there mouths are at by reducing boat arrival migration and by building border fences respectively. All the other so called "right wing" politicians are just talking a lot without doing much of anything in order to simply appease their base for popularity points while still getting EU shekels. Nobody besides Matteo Salvini or Viktor Orban would even theoretically dare to leave the EU, which is why there's a lot of this "reform the EU" cuckoldry going on right now ...

What these people don't get is that the EU is fundamentally un-reformable since the EU is built upon and obsessed with the goal of replacing native European populations through whatever means necessary. It's end goal is essentially the interracial cuckolding fetish of this guy accepted by his elite colleagues ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

Of course, since with the migration crisis and all, its blatantly obvious that this isn't some outlandish conspiracy, but literally the end purpose and goal of the European Union.

Still, its good to see that the EU is growing increasingly more and more unpopular among native European populations, even if its still more popular than it should be.
 
You can be a cool guy in many aspects Mikado, but you still lack the genetic material to be french, in the same way I lack the genetic material to be senegalese. We could be the greatest people ever or the worst scumbags out there and this statement would still be true!

mikado said:
nomadbrah said:
^ You will be sent home eventually Mikado, I think you can be quite sure of that. 5 years, 10 years or 20 years, you have to go back and it will happen for sure.
Because you think I am still not French right now?
 

Zagor

Sparrow
What hope is there for France when 22% of voters are, after all that happened, still voting Macron?

Some promising results coming from UK and if they can carry the momentum to nex parlamentary election and form right wing government, there is still a small glimer fo hope for Uk. Although I think they're beyond saving at this point.
 

mikado

Pelican
LEMONed IScream said:
You can be a cool guy in many aspects Mikado, but you still lack the genetic material to be french, in the same way I lack the genetic material to be senegalese. We could be the greatest people ever or the worst scumbags out there and this statement would still be true!

mikado said:
nomadbrah said:
^ You will be sent home eventually Mikado, I think you can be quite sure of that. 5 years, 10 years or 20 years, you have to go back and it will happen for sure.
Because you think I am still not French right now?
I don't think so, because the history of France is quite tied to its immigration and colonies (contrary to for example Italy or Hungary), and you can perfectly be French without being white. For example, Guadeloupe was French before Nice!

The important thing is my adherence to french history, values, constitution, vision of the future and ties to French people (and I pay taxes here!!). Believe me, I represent France way better than millions of white people (whom don't even know some French historical places, dates, leaders and values!)
 
"Currently drinking anti-European Union and anti-Muslim tears" is your sig.

I know right, you represent France really well, much better than all those whites eh.

Even if you cheer on their murderers, slight detail.

mikado said:
LEMONed IScream said:
You can be a cool guy in many aspects Mikado, but you still lack the genetic material to be french, in the same way I lack the genetic material to be senegalese. We could be the greatest people ever or the worst scumbags out there and this statement would still be true!

mikado said:
nomadbrah said:
^ You will be sent home eventually Mikado, I think you can be quite sure of that. 5 years, 10 years or 20 years, you have to go back and it will happen for sure.
Because you think I am still not French right now?
I don't think so, because the history of France is quite tied to its immigration and colonies (contrary to for example Italy or Hungary), and you can perfectly be French without being white. For example, Guadeloupe was French before Nice!

The important thing is my adherence to french history, values, constitution and vision of the future. Believe me, I represent France way better than millions of white people (whom don't even know some French historical places, dates and leaders!)
 

mikado

Pelican
LEMONed IScream said:
"Currently drinking anti-European Union and anti-Muslim tears" is your sig.

I know right, you represent France really well, much better than all those whites eh.

Even if you cheer on their murderers, slight detail.

mikado said:
LEMONed IScream said:
You can be a cool guy in many aspects Mikado, but you still lack the genetic material to be french, in the same way I lack the genetic material to be senegalese. We could be the greatest people ever or the worst scumbags out there and this statement would still be true!

mikado said:
nomadbrah said:
^ You will be sent home eventually Mikado, I think you can be quite sure of that. 5 years, 10 years or 20 years, you have to go back and it will happen for sure.
Because you think I am still not French right now?
I don't think so, because the history of France is quite tied to its immigration and colonies (contrary to for example Italy or Hungary), and you can perfectly be French without being white. For example, Guadeloupe was French before Nice!

The important thing is my adherence to french history, values, constitution and vision of the future. Believe me, I represent France way better than millions of white people (whom don't even know some French historical places, dates and leaders!)
If you did not realize my signature was sarcasm, then sorry for you.

However you are talking crap when you say I am cheering for murders. Stop that shit please. You are part of a group on the forum who spreads false information about muslims cheering for murder. If you were honest you would stop pulling these lies out of your imagination.
 
Now it's sarcasm? Such a great frenchman that something like that is even REMOTELY funny to you. But to each his own mental escapism and scapegoating. ;)
 

mikado

Pelican
You are entitled to your opinion about that.

However you are not entitled to lying about accusations of murder cheering. I thought spreading lies on the character of people on the forum was forbidden?
 
I make decisions based on available data. It certainly wasn't me writing anything on your profile or on here using your handle.

Long story short, I think we're settled on all this "Frenchman" talk. :D
 

mikado

Pelican
LEMONed IScream said:
"Currently drinking anti-European Union and anti-Muslim tears" is your sig.

I know right, you represent France really well, much better than all those whites eh.

Even if you cheer on their murderers, slight detail.

mikado said:
LEMONed IScream said:
You can be a cool guy in many aspects Mikado, but you still lack the genetic material to be french, in the same way I lack the genetic material to be senegalese. We could be the greatest people ever or the worst scumbags out there and this statement would still be true!

mikado said:
nomadbrah said:
^ You will be sent home eventually Mikado, I think you can be quite sure of that. 5 years, 10 years or 20 years, you have to go back and it will happen for sure.
Because you think I am still not French right now?
I don't think so, because the history of France is quite tied to its immigration and colonies (contrary to for example Italy or Hungary), and you can perfectly be French without being white. For example, Guadeloupe was French before Nice!

The important thing is my adherence to french history, values, constitution and vision of the future. Believe me, I represent France way better than millions of white people (whom don't even know some French historical places, dates and leaders!)

Whatever. Internet points are useless.

Edit: we sorted this via PM, no bad blood left.
 
Top