The EU has gone tyrannical

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

What's she scared of? Is she admitting that she and the EU crooks are guilty of violating the Nuremberg Code?

In the wake of Austria's drastic lockdown of unvaccinated people, EU chief calls for throwing out Nuremberg Code​

Ursula Van Der Leyen, the head of the EU commission, told the press on Wednesday that she is in favour of scrapping the long-standing Nuremburg Code and forcing people to get vaccinated against COVID.

"Hey, it's just the Nuremberg code. Only what we learned from the Nazi atrocities, not least those that were medical," sarcastically notes esteemed professor, lecturer and podcaster Dr. Jordan Peterson:

In Austria, people over 12 who are not vaccinated are currently almost completely locked down, only allowed outside for absolutely essential tasks like food or medical appointments.

In an interview she gave to the BBC, the EU chief said that it was "understandable and appropriate" to consider vaccine mandates, especially due to the new Omicron variant of COVID 19, which has been now detected in 12 different member nations of the EU.

"How we can encourage and potentially think about mandatory vaccination within the European Union? This needs discussion. This needs a common approach, but it is a discussion that I think has to be led," commented Van Der Leyen to the BBC.

The WHO, however, has strongly encouraged countries not to enact travel bans because of Omicron, and further iterated that early data points to the fact that most Omicron cases are not severe. Most of the world's governments are not paying attention to the WHO's guidelines on this occasion, however.

The Nuremberg Code was enacted in 1947, immediately after the Second World War to prevent many of the egregious human rights abuses enacted by the Nazis and the Imperial Japanese during the war.

Especially were at issue the performance of medical procedures on subjects without their consent. These procedures, often performed under the command of people such as Dr. Josef Mengele or Hideki Tojo, often were akin to the worst kinds of torture. Since then, full and proactive ongoing consent has been required.

Reproduced here below is the section of the Nuremberg Code which is in question.

image-2.png

Last edited:

Redcrosse

Kingfisher
Other Christian

Hey, let’s toss out the entire Nuremberg Code — but that doesn’t mean we’re going to ever stop kvetching about the omnipresent danger and evils of anti-semitism. Wouldn’t want the Jews to think we’re taking their victim card away. Jews are sacred victims forever — but the anti-vaxxer, Great Reset-resisting wretched goyim can get stuffed (stabbed).

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
I would be fine with a Christian kingdom or theocracy. But that's not going to happen.
I like Padouk's point about 300 people as a society would work best. If people know everyone in their community there is trust and value creation. People then tend to go for one goal and get behind that altogether. There can be a leader and powers can be combined.

A 300 person community however doesn't necessarily need to be apart from other communities and that's where the idea of a Christian monarchy comes in. The difference of course with the current systems and the past systems is that in the past there was way more decentralization. There was a king but the local was paramount. Now especially with integration, globalization and digitisation all is centralized and in the hand of a secular (partly Jewish) elite. That's where it goes wrong: the intentions are bad from the start and a tremendous part of their program has been to rip communities apart and atomize everyone. So we get the worst of two worlds: atomized and individualized in a secular centralized system.

The Prime Minister

Sparrow
Orthodox
The EU becoming tyrannical is no surprise. The entire purpose of the EU is to create a globalist mega-state in Europe that erases borders and national identities.

Obviously they didn't openly say that during the early years of the EU. Instead Europeans were told this was a trading block, a single market, a Schengen Zone/free movement, Erasmus fun partying at universities, etc.

Right now the EU has its own currency (the Euro), its own court (European Court of Justice), its own executive branch (European Commission), its own central bank (European Central Bank), its own council, its own parliament, and there are plans to create a new "European Army".

Any country in this "union" has basically given up their sovereignty to globalist leaders in Brussels and international bankers.

Tradcatholic

Robin
Catholic
The EU becoming tyrannical is no surprise. The entire purpose of the EU is to create a globalist mega-state in Europe that erases borders and national identities.

Obviously they didn't openly say that during the early years of the EU. Instead Europeans were told this was a trading block, a single market, a Schengen Zone/free movement, Erasmus fun partying at universities, etc.

Right now the EU has its own currency (the Euro), its own court (European Court of Justice), its own executive branch (European Commission), its own central bank (European Central Bank), its own council, its own parliament, and there are plans to create a new "European Army".

Any country in this "union" has basically given up their sovereignty to globalist leaders in Brussels and international bankers.
It's a little known fact that the ERASMUS intra-EU student exchange program was founded with the deliberate intention of encouraging, not just exchange of knowledge between different European nations, but INTERMARRIAGES.

Now, there's nothing immoral or unnatural (contrary to the natural law) about inter-national or even inter-racial marriages, although they should generally be approached with caution, especially the latter. But the idea of spending millions of dollars of EU funds every year in order to encourage young people NOT to marry fellow national citizens, under the guise of a student exchange program, is simply bizarre. The end goal does seem to be breaking down strong sense of national identity by distributing personal loyalties far and wide to the point that nation-states themselves seem arbitrary, which is the antithesis of any admirable form of cosmopolitanism, which involves recognizing the value in irreducible differences (as in Charles de Gaulle's idea of a "Europe of nations").

What's interesting is that the ERASMUS program, while typically involving longer-term exchanges rather than just 2 week breaks, is similar to Israel's birthright program, in that it brings together young people and offers them the opportunity and encouragement to socialize, party, form intimate connections. But while ERASMUS was founded with the explicit intention of encouraging inter-national marriages (and thus discouraging marriages to fellow citizens), everyone I've met who has gone on birthright has told me that the one thing that is drummed into their heads by the organizers of all the parties and social events is - "Whatever you do in life, marry another Jew! It's the most important thing!"

A curious asymmetry.

Stadtaffe

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Gold Member
This stuff made me realise how crazy a lot of people are deep from the inside. It is funny to me how people want to be controlled so badly. It is weird. Must be some traumatic stuff.

And when you are person who does not want to be they will come after you like a bee goes after honey trying to make you into what they are.

I read something about women being born tyrants ("The Tyrannical Mother" phenotype) and thus having them in power will wreck you boy. Funnily enough women always try to change their "wild & free" boyfriend into a domestic sheep. That type of behaviour is often done in a tyrannical way as well. Changing someone for YOUR benefit. The most egotistical goal you can have.

Enough good reasons to keep women out of politics.

Strong men will not submit to tyranny. Ever. If you must smile at death or pray to God.
This is unfortunately painfully close to a nasty repeating pattern in my life - women always try to change their "wild & free" boyfriend into a domestic sheep. That type of behaviour is often done in a tyrannical way as well. Changing someone for YOUR benefit. The most egotistical goal you can have.

Exactly that, changing someone for your benefit.

It's not the main topic of this thread, but not sure where to cross-post. If you know any helpful articles or books, please post or send me a PM
If you are a free & wild man in character and being then you cannot live in this system. It is impossible as it will always try to change you into something you are not or it will try to crush/eliminate you.

I think what Rollo wrote about "The Feminine Reality" is also applicant to this. It is not just females trying to change you into a domestic dog (for their benefit) it is also feminine males trying to dominate you and change you. Just look at Bill Gates. LOL
Some of us simply are wild and free in character, and there is a constant attack from every angle as we move through life.

Re the EU and Padouk's comments, the parallel is that Germany dominated Europe back then and is now also dominating it in another way. Just that now, it's really got the opposite philosophy to the nazis - racial diversity rather than racial purity. EU is so much more than that anyhow, a list of treaties, customs union, common market etc, but that is the obvious one for this comparison.

I'm not enough of a history buff to sit around with those links, but the allegation seems to be that there is a familial link between the nazis and the EU leaders. Only one little example pops to mind, the former SPD vice chancelor of Germany Sigmar Gabriel.

That's a very short article, but basically the son of a nazi has become the opposite of one politically.

Insufficientfunds

Sparrow
Other Christian

Hey, let’s toss out the entire Nuremberg Code — but that doesn’t mean we’re going to ever stop kvetching about the omnipresent danger and evils of anti-semitism. Wouldn’t want the Jews to think we’re taking their victim card away. Jews are sacred victims forever — but the anti-vaxxer, Great Reset-resisting wretched goyim can get stuffed (stabbed).

This!

How do so many people not get it by now?

Tradcatholic

Robin
Catholic
This!

How do so many people not get it by now?
"This is why I speak to them in parables:

‘Though seeing, they do not see;

though hearing, they do not hear or understand.’

In them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled:

‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;

you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

For this people’s heart has grown callous;

they hardly hear with their ears,

and they have closed their eyes.

Otherwise they might see with their eyes,

hear with their ears,

understand with their hearts,

and turn, and I would heal them."

Laus Deo

Woodpecker
Orthodox
For at least the last 5 years it’s been obvious the EU is communism masquerading as a pseudo-capitalist instrument. It’s never really held much legitimacy among most ordinary Europeans (as per the dozens of referenda results against it and poor turnout for European elections), but a combination of laziness/convenience among the people and FOMO has sustained it. Just like high school, every little country wanted to be part of the cool kids club.

This will sound anathema to many on this forum and even would have to me of a few years back, but ironically the best chance at collapsing it would be to continue to expand it e.g. even further into the Balkans and also the Caucasus. ‘Options = instability’ remember? Heck maybe even finally throw Turkey in as a 3rd wheel to the current Franco-German hegemony. Yes you risk flooding Europe with muslims but that’s been happening for the last 50 years anyway, so what do you have to lose?

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant

The EU is the European version of the final unification of Europe under a single Empire. Like the first Dynasty of China is unified under an Emperor.

Both examples of the endpoint of the Warring States.

Standardisation, Bureaucrats executing the sovereigns will, mutual surveillance where everyone minds each other's business.

All very reminiscent of Chinese Legalism as I linked elsewhere. Either convergent evolution or they take direct inspiration from the First Chinese Empire and it's Legalist State.

Once set up like as in China it becomes easier and easier to unify Europe under a Single Empire.

02Hero

Banned
Other Christian
This is unfortunately painfully close to a nasty repeating pattern in my life - women always try to change their "wild & free" boyfriend into a domestic sheep. That type of behaviour is often done in a tyrannical way as well. Changing someone for YOUR benefit. The most egotistical goal you can have.

Exactly that, changing someone for your benefit.

It's not the main topic of this thread, but not sure where to cross-post. If you know any helpful articles or books, please post or send me a PM

Some of us simply are wild and free in character, and there is a constant attack from every angle as we move through life.

Re the EU and Padouk's comments, the parallel is that Germany dominated Europe back then and is now also dominating it in another way. Just that now, it's really got the opposite philosophy to the nazis - racial diversity rather than racial purity. EU is so much more than that anyhow, a list of treaties, customs union, common market etc, but that is the obvious one for this comparison.

I'm not enough of a history buff to sit around with those links, but the allegation seems to be that there is a familial link between the nazis and the EU leaders. Only one little example pops to mind, the former SPD vice chancelor of Germany Sigmar Gabriel.

That's a very short article, but basically the son of a nazi has become the opposite of one politically.

I have no books for it. Best thing to do is understand that the world wants to change you for their benefit. Majority of women (not all) and feminine men are the most aggressive in doing this. Build up the muscle to go against it and recognise when someone is aggressively pursuing you or trying to change you for their benefit. Often the people that do it are insecure and looking for strength to make sure you are who you are.

It is one of the most unattractive features of a woman in my opinion. Especially because a lot of women are quite arrogant and feel entitled to this way of living and think it is normal. They use men like throw away trash. They never got taught some humility.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
It's just a test, whether the man will allow it. If he does, he's done. If he doesn't he gains respect. Due to the soyification of men sadly there's no natural dominant frame, as in the man setting the pace and direction of the relationship.

sarmaticus

Robin
Orthodox
EU is even too tyrannical and woke for the Pope

Poor pope, he certainly is not aware of the things that are going on /sighs

plus this...