The eyes chico,they never lie...

DelMarMisty

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox
I hear a lot of people commenting on peoples eyes, like seeing sincerity, darkness, anger, emptiness etc. through the eyes.

How are you able to pick up on this? What is it about the eye that gives people away?

Like this person, for example commented on the eyes of the Prime Minister of Serbia. Do you see it?

typtre

Woodpecker
The endless void-stare of people with power... You don't see it? It pierces the soul.

a6dfa2a1-828b-42ad-964b-88a18aad470c
9d95c34a-2a64-4b34-8b98-c2704ef9e9ef

2a2784dd-7bba-4a9f-99a0-f5568c1a26f7

Charity-Auction-Sothebys-scaled.jpg

lena-hallengren1.jpg

TexasJenn

Woodpecker
Woman
Well, they say the eyes are the windows to the soul.

I pick up on the general spirit of people. It's not about appearance - it's about what kind of energy they're giving off, light or dark. Of course, most public figures give off dark energy. Mark Zuckerberg is a great example of someone who gives off a very dark energy. To me, his eyes look dead.

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
Well, they say the eyes are the windows to the soul.

I pick up on the general spirit of people. It's not about appearance - it's about what kind of energy they're giving off, light or dark. Of course, most public figures give off dark energy. Mark Zuckerberg is a great example of someone who gives off a very dark energy. To me, his eyes look dead.
FB_IMG_1634836945485.jpg

DelMarMisty

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox
The endless void-stare of people with power... You don't see it? It pierces the soul.

a6dfa2a1-828b-42ad-964b-88a18aad470c
9d95c34a-2a64-4b34-8b98-c2704ef9e9ef

2a2784dd-7bba-4a9f-99a0-f5568c1a26f7

Charity-Auction-Sothebys-scaled.jpg

lena-hallengren1.jpg
I do, but I'm never sure. I see people at work with this stare, it is confusing because they act compassionate and I think 'what on earth are you?'.

Leeloo

Woodpecker
Woman
God every time since I’ve first seen that photo of that school shooter kid (middle right), it has freaked me out and unsettled me to the point that I need to scroll quickly past as if those horrible eyes are staring right out through my screen at me. It’s… painful to look at in a still image; I can’t imagine what the real effect would be like in person. Chilling.

Leeloo

Woodpecker
Woman
images

And a lot of times they're attractive... be careful dealing with sociopaths.
I don’t know who this, but not attractive to me. But I get your point, there’s definitely conventionally attractive people with those dead eyes that most seem to miss. For me, it ruins any outer beauty there might be.