The eyes chico,they never lie...

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
God every time since I’ve first seen that photo of that school shooter kid (middle right), it has freaked me out and unsettled me to the point that I need to scroll quickly past as if those horrible eyes are staring right out through my screen at me. It’s… painful to look at in a still image; I can’t imagine what the real effect would be like in person. Chilling.

Trust your gut. Run far away from such people.

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
I don’t think it’s the eyes as much as subtle expressive cues of the face, including the eyes, and subtle body language some people pick up on. I’m good at picking up on it but clueless at interpreting it.

I like the saying "everything is written on the face, if you know how to read"

Body language can be faked but the eyes/face are always a dead giveaway. Like when people smile with no light, show their bottom teeth, etc.

joy_grace

Sparrow
Woman
Other Christian
It's real. Your eyes reflect your energy and inner states. There's dead eyes, like the one Kirsten Stewart and Mark Zuckerberg has. Creepy psychopathic eyes, like the one in Elizabeth Holmes. Good people who have warmth and their innocence intact have a clear and sparkling eyes. People with a lot of fear has unpleasant eyes. That's something I observed from people.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
Acting compassionate to fit in with the group in order to survive another day in a place they despise yet refuse to leave... Hmm :alien:

Donning a fake act in a place they despise yet refuse to leave? Sounds like stripes of a predator swimming among their prey. Or an infiltrator wanting to turn whatever organization into a skinsuit:

scarfaceantonio

Sparrow
Other Christian
You guys are VERY AWAKE. I, again must repeat, that this Forum is a gold chamber! Maybe some of you people might endure to the end ;). OUR EYES ARE OPENED, and we are able to see the forces working in somebody through their eyes. What I noticed today from my walk through the city is that MANY have eyes of FEAR and CONFUSION.... its very sad, but on the other hand they DONT WANT to be set free. They do what their FLESH commands them to do.... people here have a HUGE PRIVILAGE and have given GRACE.
If I have the oppurtunity I will also post some Pics which I made "on my walk", which will clearly be a sign, to those who have eyes to see, that demonic forces, which work through the FLESH .... "move" people.

scarfaceantonio

Sparrow
Other Christian
Look at this, (black) eyes PLUS horns, but you had to have the right angle and viewpoint to make this pic.

Attachments

• photo5447425721984202005(1).jpg
    photo5447425721984202005(1).jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 18