The Fatima Discussion Thread

catholicmom

Sparrow
Woman
Hello everyone. I'm opening up this thread so we can discuss the apparitions at Fatima. It's come up in a few places on the forum already, so I thought we may as well have a more dedicated place to discuss it.

For anyone who is new to Fatima, please check out the following resources by the Fatima Center...
Fr. Chad Ripperger did an excellent series called Our Lady's View of Our Times that touches on Fatima.

catholicmom

Sparrow
Woman
Here's an Ann Barnhardt article to share with you all: "'Entire nations will be annihilated.' It is very possible that these words of the Blessed Virgin Mary refer to a mass suicide/auto-genocide event… such as happily being injected with a mystery concoction that makes a common cold lethal."

For those new to Fatima, here is the context...
Our Lady of Fatima requested that Russia be Consecrated to her Immaculate Heart. This Consecration never happened as prescribed. In the Second Secret of Fatima, she says, "if my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she shall be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world."

Papist

Robin

The Miracle of the Sun at Fatima was Real: Scientific Confirmation

April 28, 2021

On October 13, 1917, approximately 70,000 people gathered in a field known as the Cova da Iría in Fatima, Portugal, to witness a spectacular miracle that a little shepherd girl had told them the Blessed Virgin Mary would perform on that day. At the precise time predicted, for approximately ten minutes, there occurred what has become known as the “Miracle of the Sun”, described as “extraordinary solar activity, such as the Sun appearing to ‘dance’ or zig-zag in the sky, careen towards the Earth, or emit multicolored light and radiant colors” (Wikipedia). Details from eye-witness accounts can be found in the article “The Miracle of the Sun” by Peter Chojnowski.

Article continues: https://novusordowatch.org/2021/04/fatima-miracle-of-sun-scientific-confirmation/