The female e-celeb thread

RE: Lauren Southern and Brittany Pettibone on the consequences of hypergamy

BlastbeatCasanova said:
I can’t believe guys from this forum of all places are whiteknighting for these chicks. The only reason they get even a millisecond of attention is because they are attractive and the only reason they were album to climb to the position they are in is because of male thirst. At least girls on Instragram are honest in that they aren’t spouting some second hand spiel written by a man for attention and financial compensation. Just another day in Clown World
Exactly. How many pages would this thread be if LS was fat an beat?

Guys here wanna front and white knight, and act like they would give a fuck.

Oak

Robin

It's often said that women are not territorial. In fact single women are anti-territorial. They want to encourage tribal warfare. They have no skin the game, they just get to breed with the winners. Most of us are alive for this very reason. One of our female ancestors sent a smoke signal, or made a little too much noise, and we all know the tales of women getting their their breasts out over the city walls to encourage invaders. Our male ancestors then slaughtered her tribesmen and took her and her tribeswomen. And here we are now.

Unfortunately in 2019 this means encouraging invasions from those who never invented the wheel into lands controlled by tribes who've visited space. Even once the women see that the invaders are shorter and stupider than them, they still vote for it, campaign for it. It's too inbuilt. It's instinct.

Any far-right single women are therefore going to be either very weird, fraudulant, or have aspergers/a male brain and it's safest to simply ban them.

The worst thing about this is LS is a literal 5.5/10 for me. It's all about taste, but I'm pretty sure guys are giving her the blonde halo. It's mainly a nonwhite thing, but white men do it too. Adding 2 points for being blonde. Would not copulate with in wedlock purely for the purpose of reproduction. Brittany's good looking, I think. She wears so much makeup I can't even be sure what race she is. Only Martin knows.

Captainstabbin said:
She's not married yet. Right now, she's just a 26 year old, unmarried chick with no children who's dating a man who takes her around on exciting trips as part of a speaking tour.
Didn't Southern introduce them? Seems like she was sleeping with a guy who coincidentally was also giving her access to his organisation, having been intoduced by a girl who traded sex for access and writing. I'm sure they're in love now, but I hope that wasn't a pattern of behavior. Maybe Brittany was sick of being propositioned due to her association with LS and a high profile boyfriend seemed like a good idea.

Martin seems like a good man, but I'm a bit confused as to why he chose her. If you watch his german language videos, he used to work with loads of austrian girls who clearly adore him but are'nt all over youtube, or on insta not so subtly showing off their breasts.

I hope he has done proper due diligence and screening.

Oak said:
It's often said that women are not territorial. In fact single women are anti-territorial. They want to encourage tribal warfare. They have no skin the game, they just get to breed with the winners. Most of us are alive for this very reason. One of our female ancestors sent a smoke signal, or made a little too much noise, and we all know the tales of women getting their their breasts out over the city walls to encourage invaders. Our male ancestors then slaughtered her tribesmen and took her and her tribeswomen. And here we are now.

Unfortunately in 2019 this means encouraging invasions from those who never invented the wheel into lands controlled by tribes who've visited space. Even once the women see that the invaders are shorter and stupider than them, they still vote for it, campaign for it. It's too inbuilt. It's instinct.

Any far-right single women are therefore going to be either very weird, fraudulant, or have aspergers/a male brain and it's safest to simply ban them.

The worst thing about this is LS is a literal 5.5/10 for me. It's all about taste, but I'm pretty sure guys are giving her the blonde halo. It's mainly a nonwhite thing, but white men do it too. Adding 2 points for being blonde. Would not copulate with in wedlock purely for the purpose of reproduction. Brittany's good looking, I think. She wears so much makeup I can't even be sure what race she is. Only Martin knows.

Captainstabbin said:
She's not married yet. Right now, she's just a 26 year old, unmarried chick with no children who's dating a man who takes her around on exciting trips as part of a speaking tour.
Didn't Southern introduce them? Seems like she was sleeping with a guy who coincidentally was also giving her access to his organisation, having been intoduced by a girl who traded sex for access and writing. I'm sure they're in love now, but I hope that wasn't a pattern of behavior. Maybe Brittany was sick of being propositioned due to her association with LS and a high profile boyfriend seemed like a good idea.

Martin seems like a good man, but I'm a bit confused as to why he chose her. If you watch his german language videos, he used to work with loads of austrian girls who clearly adore him but are'nt all over youtube, or on insta not so subtly showing off their breasts.

I hope he has done proper due diligence and screening.

Brittany is hot and it's not that easy to find a girl who is willing to go neck-deep into identitarian politics with a man. The reason being that it's a really dangerous and impactful job that makes you unemployable for many, causes Antifa harrassment, gets you bank accounts and credit lines cancelled. Martin got banned from the US and gets searched by the cops twice a year.

She is a keeper for sure. Also you see the way she looks at him - that is how it should be. Sometimes you meet people with whom you click. Martin is a positive upbeat guy who will likely end behind bars anyway one day even as he straddles a difficult subject with grace. But at least he is fighting the good fight.

I wonder if the likes of Lauren Simonsen ever risked anything.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member

Sooth said:
What a shit show.

Seems there is a cleansing fire sweeping the online landscape at the moment.
I keep mentioning how there's a Jewish Civil War, and the Left doesn't understand that Progressivism is Reform Judaism. When Trump talks about the 'Deep State', that's what he really means, but won't say.

Similarly, the Right doesn't understand that 'Civic Nationalism' is Chabbad-Lubavich Judaism AKA The Russian Jewish Mafia. When the Democrats talk about 'Russian Collusion', that's what they really mean, but won't say.

The Satanic Religion of Chabbad-Lubavich claims that the Jewish Messiah did come, being, as they call him "the Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem M. Schneerson, of righteous memory."

This guy:

Jared Kushner's Dad was a major funder of this movement, and, ala Indiafication of a company, this sect is now in key positions all through the White House. When I discuss how Trump seems to consistently-reward those who publicly-appear to hate him by doing their will or offering them jobs, their allegiance turns out to be to Chabbad. They see Trump as a 'King Cyrus' figure: a King who prepares the State of Israel for the Anti-Christ.

When I talk about Demonic Veiling, I find it interesting that both Jared and Ivanka both clearly deny Christ by claiming that the Rabbi was the promised Jewish Messiah, and, as such, are Satanic and not under Abba's protection, yet not one Leftist news source has bothered to point this out to Trump's Evangelical Base, which would - I'd like to think, but know wouldn't - turn them against Trump.

And, before anyone says it, none of this is Conspiracy Theory, and is openly talked about in Jewish Media aimed at a Jewish Audience.

A couple of years back, I noticed the weird rise of Spontaneous Worldwide Nationalism. I also noted The Post-Election Swerve and Common Talking Points sold by the Alt-Lite. As such, I'd suggest the key players in getting Trump elected were all funded by Chabbad.

I'd also suggest that their 'influencers' were chosen because of their moral weaknesses, rather than their righteousness. I was discussing the odd 'queerness' of the Alt-Lite and Right with a friend yesterday. They'll pick a Milo over, say, Quintus Curtius, because Milo will do what he's told. I've seen this accurately-described as 'the degenerate dichotomy of modern nationalism'.

Which is how you end up with a purported reactionary like Tommy Robinson introducing Draq Queens at a Free Speech Event:

I particularly find it interesting that, despite Chabbad's power in the White House, everything it touches turns to crap, beyond seemingly-generating shock elections (Ukraine, Australia, America, most likely the Uk will be next) where their desired guy gets into power.

Now, whilst Chabbad claims to believe certain things - anti-homosexuality, anti-abortion, national borders - etc, it's always filtered through the Rebbe's teachings, which means... *sigh*... he was a believer in Tikkun Olam.

https://www.chabad.org/generic_cdo/aid/3717902/jewish/Wisdom-to-Heal-the-Earth.htm

What this means: they will talk about border protection, but it has to be filtered through the lens of Tikkun Olam first, meaning, they have more compassion for the Other - the Jewish Revolutionary Spirit has natural [sympathy for the devil] - rather than the Traditional Inhabitants of the land. Remember decision-making via emotion rather than rationality is open to Demonic Influence, which is why Tikkun Olam seems to guarantee everyone who thinks they can 'save the world' ends up, well, acting Satanically whilst believing they're truly doing good.

As such, I don't expect a real border wall in the US until White People are a guaranteed minority.

I'd suggest the Alt-Lite is collapsing because they were chosen as Degenerate Useful Idiots, and were designed to easily-collapse after Societal Power was achieved and they were no longer necessary, which is why nothing is done to protect them as each little fiefdom crumbles: they served their purpose. Chabbad doesn't want you having free speech to threaten their power on social media any more than the Left does, and, well, they might teach that the Progressive Left are Sabattean-Frankist Heretics who worship Satan, but, even so, they'll choose them over White People.

https://www.chabad.org/library/arti.../Americas-White-Militant-Neo-Antisemitism.htm

Note the arrogance of the Writer, but also note in the comment, as predicted, even some Jews are starting to see the danger coming from the effects of the Jewish Revolutionary Spirit, and saying, well, White People might have a point. [EDIT: Comments memory holed in the last 24 hours]

However, it's too late to do anything about this, and, what are you going to do anyway? Try to change the world?

Live a small, humble life, serving God: do your Duty as per your state in life, and act with love in each moment divine providence brings you. Particularly: detach from their (((spheres of influence))) as much as possible. This can play out without you - read what is promised in Scripture to the Just Man's ability to survive times of trial.

SlickyBoy

Ostrich

^It's a little hard to believe the ADL, SPLC, et. al. would sit silently without causing a fuss over the use of Deep State or Progressivism used as substitute terms for groups of Jews.

Not saying that there are no valid points (e.g., progressive politics might as well be reform Judaism), but overall the secret epic "battle of the Jews" might be a bit of a stretch.

N°6

Ostrich

That British Nationalist/ you tube video:

In the 70s and 80s most of those men in the crowd would have had a wife and kids at home.

Now they are mostly single and cheering a character on stage who would have loved to star in a Weimar cabaret.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member

AnonymousBosch said:
Sooth said:
What a shit show.

Seems there is a cleansing fire sweeping the online landscape at the moment.
I keep mentioning how there's a Jewish Civil War, and the Left doesn't understand that Progressivism is Reform Judaism. When Trump talks about the 'Deep State', that's what he really means, but won't say.

I particularly find it interesting that, despite Chabbad's power in the White House, everything it touches turns to crap, beyond seemingly-generating shock elections (Ukraine, Australia, America, most likely the Uk will be next) where their desired guy gets into power.

Now, whilst Chabbad claims to believe certain things - anti-homosexuality, anti-abortion, national borders - etc, it's always filtered through the Rebbe's teachings, which means... *sigh*... he was a believer in Tikkun Olam.

https://www.chabad.org/generic_cdo/aid/3717902/jewish/Wisdom-to-Heal-the-Earth.htm

What this means: they will talk about border protection, but it has to be filtered through the lens of Tikkun Olam first, meaning, they have more compassion for the Other - the Jewish Revolutionary Spirit has natural [sympathy for the devil] - rather than the Traditional Inhabitants of the land. Remember decision-making via emotion rather than rationality is open to Demonic Influence, which is why Tikkun Olam seems to guarantee everyone who thinks they can 'save the world' ends up, well, acting Satanically whilst believing they're truly doing good.

As such, I don't expect a real border wall in the US until White People are a guaranteed minority.

I'd suggest the Alt-Lite is collapsing because they were chosen as Degenerate Useful Idiots, and were designed to easily-collapse after Societal Power was achieved and they were no longer necessary, which is why nothing is done to protect them as each little fiefdom crumbles: they served their purpose. Chabbad doesn't want you having free speech to threaten their power on social media any more than the Left does, and, well, they might teach that the Progressive Left are Sabattean-Frankist Heretics who worship Satan, but, even so, they'll choose them over White People.

https://www.chabad.org/library/arti.../Americas-White-Militant-Neo-Antisemitism.htm

Note the arrogance of the Writer, but also note in the comment, as predicted, even some Jews are starting to see the danger coming from the effects of the Jewish Revolutionary Spirit, and saying, well, White People might have a point. [EDIT: Comments memory holed in the last 24 hours]

However, it's too late to do anything about this, and, what are you going to do anyway? Try to change the world?

Live a small, humble life, serving God: do your Duty as per your state in life, and act with love in each moment divine providence brings you. Particularly: detach from their (((spheres of influence))) as much as possible. This can play out without you - read what is promised in Scripture to the Just Man's ability to survive times of trial.
:mindblown3:

^ That post is the real 4D chess

Elmore

Kingfisher

Bosch -

It's a bit harsh to paint all British Nats on the back of that dreadful vid with the Drag Queens that appeared at the Tommy event, as appalling as it was. Tommy is not British Nationalism. He's a useful idiot that keeps people away from any possibility for any credible movement emerging.

The real British nationalist movement (BNP) was torpedo'd by the powers that a combination of Zionist backers and the State. The BNP right up to around 10 or 12 years ago was active, strong and getting to the root of the situation, the JQ and extolling a policy of repatriation for non whites.

The Zionists and the State backed the rise of UKIP, funding and promoting them as a way to take the Nationalist vote in an entirely Civiv Nat, corporatist and of course utterly Kosher direction. UKIP has far bigger spending power and was the 'rebrand' that a lot of right leaning people were foolishly happy to see, from the 'toxic' BNP. It was OK for someone to say they voted UKIP, but BNP? Assange leaked their membership list and the media went to town, pulling up salacious stories such as 'the BNP ballerina' and publishing names of teachers and the like that subsequently lost their jobs.

So we went from having a JQ talking absolutely Ethno Nat, grass roots working class nationalist party, to UKIP. A party obsessed with deregulation and civic nationalism.

This was Nick Griffin the former BNP Leader 10 years ago. Compare and contrast the content, with the godawful Globo Homo UKIP, and Farage's wish to restrict EU migration, instead focusing on former Commonwealth (eg less Pavels and Olgas and more Gungha Dins and Ngubus).

BNP leader Nick Griffin a decade ago.

Farage two years ago.

As clear a case of subverting nationalist movements, while keeping the Kalergist policy flowing, as you could find.

RamzPaul comes out in defense of Lauren Southern.

Who knows - maybe she is mostly a clueless youn girl.

The gay cameramen she hung out with would have sold out Antifa for some cash as well. It's not as if they are in any shape or form motivated by ideology.

I still don't like many slanted directions she made in her documentaries - it's not a grey issue at all. But whatever...

Ramz is correct though that you don't make out young women or gay men as leaders in your movement - even thought leaders. The guys who gave her cash were doing it for the same reasons that they give Twitch-thots cash. And gays being degenerate? Sure - I know sane ones who are businessmen and accountants, but these were not them. Everyone should have known that they are toxic.

However the ideas to the right will keep on growing because they have truth behind them and the multicultural gender-fluid vegan lies of the globohomos will be proven wrong.

As for the Chinese - they are indeed ones who can counter the globohomos. They are not on board with all agenda points and I doubt that we will see many gender-studies graduates in 2050s or 2080s China. Their ethno-centricism makes the Chinese resilient just as it does with the Japanese and Koreans.

The coming collapse of countries like Sweden, France and the UK will make them only double down on their conservative values. And to the Chinese and Koreans the issue is not grey.

Tens of thousands of Koreans demonstrated against Muslim immigration after just 1000 Yemeni illegals came over!!!!

1000 is what Europe or the US get every day or sometimes in an hour.

http://english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_international/849739.html

[img=640x480]https://scd.france24.com/en/files/i...4_578/article/image/southko-yemen-m.jpg[/img]

No grey issue at all Lauren. Very simple issue.

Elmore

Kingfisher

Great stuff as ever from a genuine British nationalist.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member

Morgoth is amazing, as always. But, like you Elmore I can't help but like Tommy (not that he's discussed in the above video as Morgoth is 'fond' also). As Collett says, he's the best we've (English people) got, for now. Plus. I've got a few attachments to that pie IRL as many are aware, so regardless of whether he's somewhat tainted I have enormous respect for what he's risked emotionally and physically, regardless of his finances. I know others have their misgivings.

Anyway, don't want to derail. Lauren Southern's a ho.

Elmore

Kingfisher

Yeah Tommy's got a good heart. I just think he's a bit thick and is manipulated, and reimbursed well for it. I cant help thinking things end badly for him. He would be a hell of a scalp for Muslims or Antifa. Iqbal or Tariq would get treated like a king inside if he is the one to kill Tommy. Think that could be a defining moment if it happens. There has to be a backlash, but of course the State would do what they always do, and hammer down on the secondary reaction, while the aggressors get sentenced to a life of living on a Muslim only wing of a prison getting free weed, cigs, phones and food, and having a massive rep.

Captainstabbin

Hummingbird

Little full of herself. "Hot Trump supporter"? Without the filters, she's pretty average.

Player_1337

Pelican
Gold Member

Captainstabbin said:
Little full of herself. "Hot Trump supporter"? Without the filters, she's pretty average.

These chicks are all just phony, intellectually barren attention whores. The writing is on the wall.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member

^ That tweet was from meme/inside joke that a bunch of Trump supporting Twitter accounts did when the Russiagate investigation wrapped up with nothing to show for it.

Trump Jr. got in on it too

AManLikePutin said:
Oh yeah - she does not care about the big population replacement, because she only has 12 illegals around her.

Luckily she will see the US become Brazil in the next decades - will likely bugger off to the White-Jewish ethno-state of Israel which by then will be more prosperous.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member

Elmore said:
Yeah Tommy's got a good heart. I just think he's a bit thick and is manipulated, and reimbursed well for it. I cant help thinking things end badly for him. He would be a hell of a scalp for Muslims or Antifa. Iqbal or Tariq would get treated like a king inside if he is the one to kill Tommy. Think that could be a defining moment if it happens. There has to be a backlash, but of course the State would do what they always do, and hammer down on the secondary reaction, while the aggressors get sentenced to a life of living on a Muslim only wing of a prison getting free weed, cigs, phones and food, and having a massive rep.
If he gets through his July court case I wouldn't begrudge him sailing off into the sunset in his 'footballers wife'-type mansion (good on him). He got out of the hell hole that are Luton's council estates and has two best-selling books, and has invested wisely in property. I'm sure if he agrees to stay out of the limelight the police will agree to stop freezing his assets.

Otherwise, I think he's going to get himself into serious trouble, recent fights and stuff suggest he's sort of coming to the crest of his wave and is at a loose end as to where to go next. His ultimate ambition was getting into politics, and that seems futile after his disastrous campaign run, would never be allowed to happen anyway. I don't want to see him going back to being exploited for ad revenue by Ezra (despite him being a great support in prison, although perhaps with a longer term ulterior motive of again utilising him for views upon release) or those two gays. Or, or that matter, anyone using his name for street cred or 'edgy points' (James Delingpole would be a prime example) despite them looking down on the white working class as scum generally.

Elmore

Kingfisher

Teedub said:
Elmore said:
If he gets through his July court case I wouldn't begrudge him sailing off into the sunset in his 'footballers wife'-type mansion (good on him). He got out of the hell hole that are Luton's council estates and has two best-selling books, and has invested wisely in property. I'm sure if he agrees to stay out of the limelight the police will agree to stop freezing his assets.

Otherwise, I think he's going to get himself into serious trouble, recent fights and stuff suggest he's sort of coming to the crest of his wave and is at a loose end as to where to go next. His ultimate ambition was getting into politics, and that seems futile after his disastrous campaign run, would never be allowed to happen anyway. I don't want to see him going back to being exploited for ad revenue by Ezra (despite him being a great support in prison, although perhaps with a longer term ulterior motive of again utilising him for views upon release) or those two gays. Or, or that matter, anyone using his name for street cred or 'edgy points' (James Delingpole would be a prime example) despite them looking down on the white working class as scum generally.
Maybe his moment's passing and he tones it down for a quiet life. I couldnt begrudge him that, but i dont see a genuine alpha type like Tommy, who's 'led' people his whole life (going back to his football firm days, to EDL, to the current working class anti-islam movement), washing his hands with it all.

Plus if Corbyn or the equivalent get in, they will find some charge or other to throw at him, by hook or by crook.

Aurini

Ostrich

Great video by McMurdo on the spiritual dimensions of this: