The female e-celeb thread

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
I was listening to Joy Villa on with Jesse Lee Peterson a few days ago.

Things she said: "I am a social conservative ... and the sexualisation in this country has got so bad it's destroying everything."

"My husband is an alpha male."

The husband:

< While I wouldn't call him full-on Alpha, he may be Alpha enough for her. He is a well-off Danish photographer who gives the vibe of a guy who had access to easy pussy as some photographers do, also he strikes me as single-minded enough, so that he won't be pedestalizing a woman. So the mindset may be there, then in tandem with a 12 inch dick - he may be lesser Alpha - heh.

Zevs

Sparrow
If she doesn't submit to his authority, wears inappropriate clothing, has male friends and will not give him children and stay home to look after them. Then I don't care how long his dong is. He is weak as piss, and cuckold.

ilostabet said:
I just realized something seeing this mixed race couple (the body language seems right): the single guys here need to start marrying and procreating with ashkenazi women (and converting them to Christianity of course). It's the only way. Time to take one for the team. I can't cause I'm already married, but you guys can change the world.
This is bait.

Peacock
Gold Member
High rates of neurotic, high-maintenance women. NAJWALT, I know a few sweethearts, but there is a bit of that character that is baked into the culture:

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Tresdus said:
Lauren Southern got married and is having a kid. It's on her instagram
That is great, she actually did her job. Slut/Thot/e-girl rumors aside, she quit the business, got married and had a kid. That's what women are supposed to be doing.

Captainstabbin

Hummingbird
Tresdus said:
Lauren Southern got married and is having a kid. It's on her instagram
If you go by the timeline on IG, it looks like she retired because she got pregnant, then got married recently. She had the kid at least a few weeks ago.

Hope that dude got a paternity test.

Great news for Lauren - she did more or less what she was preaching - trad-wife and family leading to happiness. And she did it way before the majority of smarter hotter women out there.

I mentioned that fame is more or less useless for a woman - you can see it exemplified in Hollywood where the happiest women get married with a non-celeb man and then at least for a time leave the dirty biz and focus on the family. Leelee Sobieski is an actress who did just that - compare it to the other countless ageing harpies who go from one crazy point to another.

Lauren got a lot of crap, but it seems that she actually left for a good and personal reason.

And it's obviously not impossible to meet a high-value man who is into her. The trick is for her to choose wisely and drop the ego-stroking e-celeb crap. She did just that and congrats!

rotekz

Ostrich
Gold Member
It's great she is married and had a baby. But! She retired at the height of a scandal when her name was mud. She behaved terribly, whoring herself out for copy. Good people like Alum Bokhari got really hurt by the manipulation. You could say they should have known better but most guys would have fallen for it. I'm glad she's gone from the scene.

Captainstabbin said:
Simeon_Strangelight said:
Lauren got a lot of crap, but it seems that she actually left for a good and personal reason.
Bullying tradthots works.
It seems that she got pregnant and got the marriage proposal right before the time of her stepping down. Maybe she should have at least responded to the Milo article, but on the other hand - if she decided to leave that kind of lifestyle and her new husband is well-off, then why should she?

She can leave it behind and that is that.

Brittany Pettibone is still in it, because her husband is an activist.

As for her "whoring herself out for content" - that is highly disputable and very subjective. I seriously doubt that attractive women ever have to do that and her content was hardly mind-bogglingly great so that she absolutely had to suck dick of some busted dudes to get ideas. That is ridiculous. It is far more likely that it was just a young woman in her party years having dates and mini-relationships that were just more public due to her position.

Enoch

Ostrich
Surprised to see the baby is white.

In all seriousness good for her. Many marriages start with a surprise pregnancy and last.

Captainstabbin

Hummingbird
Captainstabbin said:
Bullying tradthots works.
It seems that she got pregnant and got the marriage proposal right before the time of her stepping down. Maybe she should have at least responded to the Milo article, but on the other hand - if she decided to leave that kind of lifestyle and her new husband is well-off, then why should she?
If there wasn't at least some kernel of truth to it, she would have said so. I doubt she was literally whoring herself out for copy, but she was probably in "mini relationships" with people she knew could advance her career.

She got knocked up and talked the presumed baby daddy into marry her - not exactly the traditional path to family life. About the only good thing you can say is that she didn't murder her child like a lot of women do. It's sad that's considered a win these days.

Enoch

Ostrich
^ For middle to upper middle class white women sometimes an "oops" pregnancy and shotgun wedding is the only way to assure childbirth in the 20s. Seen it happen to several dating now married couples I know.