The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread

^that and cheerleaders are by definition consumed with their own narcissism even more than the average hamster. He probably wasn't the only one.

Also per Soberane's post - yeah, think about that: the billionaire fucks her, the broke kid fucks her, but the average joe with a job who's got his shit together wouldn't stand a chance.

Horus

Ostrich
Gold Member
Here's a new one from New Zealand.

Police say they are aware of two alleged incidents and have received one complaint involving a female teacher at a boys' Catholic college in Hamilton.

The teacher resigned on Friday amid allegations she had sex with two students at St John's College.

Police said no crime had been committed because the parties were not under age and were consenting.
I bet she was really popular amongst the boys there. If it's already established that she was slutty enough to have sex with two students, I secretly hope that there were several more smart enough to keep their mouths shut and enjoy the ride for as long as possible.

The interesting thing is that at the bottom of the article they list past instances of teacher-student sexual relationships. I'm not sure if this is an exhaustive list, but in four out of six cases the teacher involved was female. (In one, the gender is not revealed). It includes one case of a female teacher molesting a ten year old boy.

• In 2013, a male teacher crept into a bedroom where a Year 13 student was sleeping in his house and kissed her. He was later deregistered.
• In 2012, a Wainuiomata High School drama teacher, then 38, resigned when asked to discuss his relationship with a 17-year-old student.
• In 2006, English teacher Natasha Miller, then 23 and teaching at Tararua College in Wairarapa, had an affair with a 16-year-old student. She resigned, and the two gave a tell-all interview to a women's magazine headlined "I fell for my student".
• In 2003, Tauranga schoolteacher Faryn Ripine Matthews admitted sexually violating a former pupil, aged 10. Matthews, 35 at the time, pleaded guilty to three counts of sexual violation and was jailed for four-and-a-half years.
• In 2001, Gemma Aspden lost her job at Broadwood Area School after an alleged affair with a then 17-year-old student.
• In 2000, Janine Rayner confessed publicly to having sex with a Wesley College fifth-form boy when she was a relief teacher there two years earlier.

It's also interesting that...
English teacher Natasha Miller, then 23 and teaching at Tararua College in Wairarapa, had an affair with a 16-year-old student. She resigned, and the two gave a tell-all interview to a women's magazine headlined "I fell for my student".
Imagine a male teacher legally shagging a student and then selling his story to a magazine.

Horus

Ostrich
Gold Member
CimbomluBkk said:
I wish something like this happened to me back in my day
Absolutely! But in the case of the female teacher who molested the ten year old boy, I'm not sure if I'd like to look back on my childhood and reminisce about the time I was ten years old and the teacher touched my dick. I can't imagine that's similar to the example of a hot, slightly older teacher getting her jollies from a legal aged post pubescent teenager. It takes a special kind of nasty, sexually repressed, ugly woman to get off with a ten year old boy.

Horus said:
CimbomluBkk said:
I wish something like this happened to me back in my day
Absolutely! But in the case of the female teacher who molested the ten year old boy, I'm not sure if I'd like to look back on my childhood and reminisce about the time I was ten years old and the teacher touched my dick. I can't imagine that's similar to the example of a hot, slightly older teacher getting her jollies from a legal aged post pubescent teenager. It takes a special kind of nasty, sexually repressed, ugly woman to get off with a ten year old boy.
Definitely, 10 year old is going overboard. But I definitely wouldn't of minded it when I was 14-15, if the teacher was a 7 or above :)

Cattle Rustler

Crow
Gold Member
I've noticed a lot of things about teachers, fun facts:

I lost my virginity to a teacher (ESL)
Teachers make up a big % of my bangs
My second to last bang was a teacher (ESL)
My next bang is a teacher (music)
I have yet to bang a HS teacher, but I got one pipelined up. I think she's a MS teacher.

In conclusion, a lot of teachers are horny bitches.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rap..._former_catholic_sc.html#incart_most-comments

[attachment=23099]

GRAND RAPIDS, MI – The 35-year-old former Catholic school tutor acknowledged that the idea her life was controlled by a high school sophomore seems bizarre and ridiculous, but she swears that is what happened.

Abigail Simon, the former Catholic Central High School tutor charged with four counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct against a 15-year-old boy, took the stand in her own defense as the second week of her trial wrapped up in Kent County Circuit Court on Friday, Nov. 21.

In testimony punctuated with weeping, Simon said the teen within a matter of weeks in the spring of 2013 used physical intimidation, psychological manipulation and rape to control every aspect of her life - even to the point that she did what he wanted when she was on the other side of the country.

"My thoughts, my life, were consumed with making (the teen) happy," she said. "It was bizarre."

Over the course of the trial, the jury has seen numerous text messages between the woman and the teen professing love in the sloppiest, love-sick terms imaginable. Those texts also included explicit talk about sex.

The teen testified he was in love with the woman and all the texts and their sexual acts were done at her initiative or with her consent.

Simon paints a completely different picture, saying she was incapable of getting away from the boy’s control because he would threaten to kill himself or threaten her with violence.

"I can't believe I'm doing this for a 15-year-old," Simon said. "I know it sounds unbelievable."

Simon claims she was the victim of domestic violence in 2007 while she lived in Chicago by a man who threatened to kill himself as a means of control.

Fell hard for the kid and went naturally women batshit crazy for his cock. Then paints it as rape. Add another tally to the list!

WNB, lizard face.

Attachments

Cattle Rustler

Crow
Gold Member
I think other bitches in training are already taking notes, it seems a bit too similar.

How could a kid who has not developed physiologically do this? You know, you gotta be retarded if such thing were going to happen.

Snowplow

Pelican
Gold Member
I kick myself in the ass for it now, but I never realized that my Spanish teacher in high school tried leading me on. I wish I had some inkling of game then.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
ball dont lie said:
http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rap..._former_catholic_sc.html#incart_most-comments

GRAND RAPIDS, MI – The 35-year-old former Catholic school tutor acknowledged that the idea her life was controlled by a high school sophomore seems bizarre and ridiculous, but she swears that is what happened.

Abigail Simon, the former Catholic Central High School tutor charged with four counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct against a 15-year-old boy, took the stand in her own defense as the second week of her trial wrapped up in Kent County Circuit Court on Friday, Nov. 21.

In testimony punctuated with weeping, Simon said the teen within a matter of weeks in the spring of 2013 used physical intimidation, psychological manipulation and rape to control every aspect of her life - even to the point that she did what he wanted when she was on the other side of the country.

"My thoughts, my life, were consumed with making (the teen) happy," she said. "It was bizarre."

Over the course of the trial, the jury has seen numerous text messages between the woman and the teen professing love in the sloppiest, love-sick terms imaginable. Those texts also included explicit talk about sex.

The teen testified he was in love with the woman and all the texts and their sexual acts were done at her initiative or with her consent.

Simon paints a completely different picture, saying she was incapable of getting away from the boy’s control because he would threaten to kill himself or threaten her with violence.

"I can't believe I'm doing this for a 15-year-old," Simon said. "I know it sounds unbelievable."

Simon claims she was the victim of domestic violence in 2007 while she lived in Chicago by a man who threatened to kill himself as a means of control.

Fell hard for the kid and went naturally women batshit crazy for his cock. Then paints it as rape. Add another tally to the list!

WNB, lizard face.
Whats next? is some bitch going to claim that her baby 'raped' her by popping out of her vagina, or 'sexually assaulted' her during breast feeding?

Socrates

Robin
Another one.

A substitute teacher at Manchester Regional High School was arrested and charged with sexually assaulting a 16-year-old male student, authorities said.

Linda Hardan, 21, was arrested Friday for an incident that allegedly occurred in Wayne on Thursday, Passaic County Prosecutor Camelia M. Valdes said in a news release.

Manchester Regional High School, which serves students from Haledon, North Haledon and Prospect Park, is located in Haledon.

Hardan apparently transported the juvenile – not during school hours -- to a location in Wayne where the alleged sexual assault occurred, said Gyselle Da Silva, senior assistant prosecutor.

Da Silva said she could not disclose how the office learned of the incident as it remains under investigation.
Authorities charged Hardan, who lives in Prospect Park and had attended Manchester Regional herself, with sexual assault, endangering the welfare of a child and criminal sexual contact, Valdes said.
Hardan remains in Passaic County Jail on $250,000 bail, according to jail records.

If convicted, Hardan faces up to 10 years in prison on the charge of sexual assault, up to five on the charge of endangering the welfare of a child and up to 18 months on the charge of criminal sexual contact, Valdes said.

Officials with the regional school district did not return emails seeking comment.

Not what I'd pictured as Linda Harden, 21. :-/

Maybe there should be a minimum age limit for female teachers. Or if they are in their 20's they can only teach elementary school. Apparently they can't handle the game of today's teenage boys.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Socrates said:
Another one.

A substitute teacher at Manchester Regional High School was arrested and charged with sexually assaulting a 16-year-old male student, authorities said.

Linda Hardan, 21, was arrested Friday for an incident that allegedly occurred in Wayne on Thursday, Passaic County Prosecutor Camelia M. Valdes said in a news release.

Manchester Regional High School, which serves students from Haledon, North Haledon and Prospect Park, is located in Haledon.

Hardan apparently transported the juvenile – not during school hours -- to a location in Wayne where the alleged sexual assault occurred, said Gyselle Da Silva, senior assistant prosecutor.

Da Silva said she could not disclose how the office learned of the incident as it remains under investigation.
Authorities charged Hardan, who lives in Prospect Park and had attended Manchester Regional herself, with sexual assault, endangering the welfare of a child and criminal sexual contact, Valdes said.
Hardan remains in Passaic County Jail on $250,000 bail, according to jail records.

If convicted, Hardan faces up to 10 years in prison on the charge of sexual assault, up to five on the charge of endangering the welfare of a child and up to 18 months on the charge of criminal sexual contact, Valdes said.

Officials with the regional school district did not return emails seeking comment.

Maybe there should be a minimum age limit for female teachers. Or if they are in their 20's they can only teach elementary school. Apparently they can't handle the game of today's teenage boys.
With that headgear, Linda Harden should be more worried about whats going to happen to her at home now that she's found out more than what any legal punishment might be.

kaotic

Owl
Gold Member
Dr. Howard said:
Socrates said:
Another one.

With that headgear, Linda Harden should be more worried about whats going to happen to her at home now that she's found out more than what any legal punishment might be.
I'm already seeing news articles saying "muslim" teacher sexually assaults student.

Funny how they don't say "christian/catholic/jewish" teacher assaults student.

Lucario

Woodpecker
damn. Joe Rogan lost all credibility when he suggested that it is justified that a woman teacher should receive less punishment for sleeping with a young boy compared to the reverse situation.

Pride male

Hummingbird
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...18-just-seven-months-getting-married-man.html

A 23-year-old teacher has been arrested after being accused of having sex with her 18-year-old student only seven months after tying the knot with another man.

Jessica Bonnett Acker is believed to have been involved in a relationship with the boy while teaching at Bryant High School in Cottondale, Alabama.

The pair were both interviewed by police and warrant for Acker’s arrest was issued. She turned herself into the authorities the following day.

Acker, who is believed to have got married in May, was charged with engaging in a sex act or deviant sexual intercourse with a student under the age of 19.

After the revelations came to light, she also handed in her resignation to the Tuscaloosa City School District, according to AL.com.

Additional information for Acker was not available but a Facebook profile, which has since been deleted, showed numerous photos from her wedding.

Attachments

TravelerKai

Peacock
Gold Member
Incredible how twisted these women are. Sometimes these cases where there is a recent husband makes me really wonder what kind of sex life they had prior to these cheating with kids. Makes no sense to me. Something is waaay off but we cannot get that side of the story because no husband is going to open up for questions like this to anyone else.