The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread

Lime

Woodpecker
Brother Abdul Majeed said:
Lime said:
What are the consequences for the boy that justify 20 years in prison? What she did was wrong but this is draconic. Must be an American thing.
Who knows what the consequences will be down the road? An inability to trust women, a desire for inappropriate sexual relationships, depression, other factors that will come into play?

However, this sentence is how the law should work. The consequences of diddling minors that are in your charge should be the same for both men and women. Justice should be blind.

Whether someone swindles $1000.00 from a millionaire or from an average Joe, the sentence should be the same despite the fact that the consequences to the millionaire will most certainly be less.
Yes could be true, but if I look at manslaughter convictions in Arizona I see 15-20 year sentences. Manslaughter leads to a much bigger trauma in my uneducated opinion (parents losing their child, brothers and sister losing their sibling, etc., compared with your listed potential consequences). That's why we say that it is better in the US to be a serial killer than to have sex with minors (despite how wrong it is, and I understand that being a serial killer is different from manslaughter). This is why I think that 20 years is disproportional. It's just plain weird to me that taking somebody's life could bear a shorter sentence than this case.

VNvet said:
Manbeline said:
To me, fucking a woman is natural.
or fucking the older female teacher.
Younger man-older woman relationships aren't natural. So a logos argument doesn't even make sense.

Plus, just because something is natural doesn't necessarily mean it's healthy. And if it is healthy, you shouldn't indulge in it.
I agree with that, but let's not fool ourselves that we weren't horndogs at that age and wouldnt have lanquished in it, either. Maybe it depends on where you were raised, but people were getting into relationships the moment middle school came around. Mind you, I am not advocating for older woman or men getting it on with younger boys or girls. Let's clear that up right now. And being better educated is precisely what I want to happen. Teens make poor choices all the time, but I won't sit here and think I'm better to not have had sex until after high school.

Solitaire

Robin
Mentavious said:
I’m sick of seeing guys on here saying they would praise their son if he were manipulated and abused sexually by a older woman. Imagine your own flesh and blood is with a unstable woman but all you can think about is that he got laid?

GTFO here with that
I'm with you on this. Full disclosure: When I was 16 I was seduced by the mother of a friend in high school. This seduction occurred over the course of several weeks. The woman/mom was 37 years old. Yeah, she was a pretty blonde but it was a very one-sided, abusive relationship. I didn't know any better. Peers at school found out right away, since the daughter walked in on us sleeping in bed together - the first time we had sex after drinking rum & cokes at breakfast time (skipped school and she picked me up). I tried to 'man up' and make it an actual relationship. Cue me mowing her lawn, painting the house, etc, and in general ignoring the rest of my high school years, trying to live up to this bitch's expectations. I found out later that I missed out on chances with some great girls that were my age, thanks to this. And yes, lady was definitely unstable (borderline PD, of course, and an alcoholic; could finish off a gallon of Gallo a day).

All the "you go, bro" bullshit doesn't do a thing for me. I was 16, and can't imagine if this had happened to me at age 13 instead. Those three years are huge in developmental stages, physically, mentally, emotionally. Ignoring this is ignorant.

Oberrheiner

Kingfisher
Bienvenuto said:
It's a dirty secret in psychological research and victim support circles.
The thing when you have kids is you notice that they see something and reproduce what they saw.
The human brain works like that, every time you see/feel/do something you connect new neurons or reinforce existing connections, and the paths most reinforced win.
Generally we are much less smart than we think.
Also as everyone knows the younger you make connections the longer they are here and reinforced with time (think learning a language or an instrument).

So anyway, I was in a relationship with a girl who had been raped at a rather young age.
Those were the connections her brain did regarding sexuality.
She was only able to come by mimicking one form of rape or another.
I tried to help her but was powerless.
One of the most terrible feeling in the world ..

Oberrheiner said:
Bienvenuto said:
It's a dirty secret in psychological research and victim support circles.
The thing when you have kids is you notice that they see something and reproduce what they saw.
The human brain works like that, every time you see/feel/do something you connect new neurons or reinforce existing connections, and the paths most reinforced win.
Generally we are much less smart than we think.
Also as everyone knows the younger you make connections the longer they are here and reinforced with time (think learning a language or an instrument).

So anyway, I was in a relationship with a girl who had been raped at a rather young age.
Those were the connections her brain did regarding sexuality.
She was only able to come by mimicking one form of rape or another.
I tried to help her but was powerless.
One of the most terrible feeling in the world ..
:potd:

Thanks for this.

jeffreyjerpp

Kingfisher
Leonard D Neubache said:
You ought to start making distinctions between nature and civilised behavior.

There are thousands of natural biological responses that we've ruled as being unhelpful to establishing the common good. Alternately if a gang of men bashes your head in and rapes your girlfriend then everyone else can say "it's a natural response to competing interests for mating rights, y'know, logos and all that".

Just because nature provides the will doesn't mean civilized men are obligated to turn a blind eye.

Approaching this from your direction leads to Africa.
In a civilized society, transgressions are punished proportionately to their severity, regardless of however emotionally provocative they might be.

I would make three assertions:

1) There is nothing fundamentally unhealthy, uncivilized, or abnormal about the age of consent being 16, and for that age to be the standard against which any misbehavior is judged (i.e. gets exponentially more severe as the age decreases below 16).
2) The USA treats sex "crimes" in a manner that is totally Draconian and insane, and actually inconsistent with more civilized countries, or even the USA for most of it's history.
3) The dysfunctional, fractured nature of family and community in the West has caused a massive loss of social trust, which in turn is largely responsible for the increasingly hostile and deranged attitude towards anything intimate and sexual.

Having said that, I haven't seen anyone here say that an adult screwing a 13 year old doesn't deserve prison. The question is: how much?

For some perspective, here are sentencing guidelines for 2nd degree murder in California:

"A person convicted of second-degree murder in California will face a sentence of 15 years-to-life in prison, and thus must serve at least 15 years in prison before being eligible for parole."

You can literally kill someone in California and get 25% less jail time than this woman. Remember, that is for MURDER, not even manslaughter or any other kind of violent assault.

What Ms. Zamora did was obviously criminal, and she deserves punishment. But it does not compare in severity to a violent assault, let alone a deadly one. The sex offender registry is itself a life sentence, 8 years in prison on top of that would be punishment enough.

I was in Eastern Europe recently, and had a chance to talk with an attractive young woman about dating norms. It is considered totally normal for 16 year old girls there date men in their 20s, and they have a FAR more civilized society than we do in the USA. The social trust present in their 99% white, Christian country means that heterosexual guys in their 20s aren't looked at with any hostility or suspicion for wanting to bang girls in their prime. If anything, her family might quietly hope she gets wifed up.

If you want some more perspective, here is the history of age of consent in America:

"While the general age of consent is now set between 16 and 18 in all U.S. states, the age of consent has widely varied across the country in the past. In 1880, the age of consent was set at 10 or 12 in most states, with the exception of Delaware where it was 7.[2] The ages of consent were raised across the U.S. during the late 19th century and the early 20th century.[3][4] By 1920 ages of consent generally rose to 16–18 and small adjustments to these laws occurred after 1920. The final state to raise its age of general consent was Hawaii, which changed it from 14 to 16 in 2001.[5]

Age-of-consent laws were historically only applied when a female was younger than her male partner. By 2015 ages of consent were made gender-symmetric.[5] Until the late 20th century many states had provisions requiring that the teenage girl must be of previous "chaste character" in order for the sexual conduct to be considered criminal. In 1998 Mississippi became the last state to remove this provision from its code.[6]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_the_United_States

There’s a special place in hell for the husband. Wasn’t he helping to run a nuclear power plant? Dear Lord.

He settled with the family after they sued him for some sort of negligence or facilitation of the abuse (knowledge in advance etc). Good on them. Sure, I think the family of the boy is cashing in here, and also with the school district lawsuit, yet it’s like seeing a girl (hypothetically) jailed for life for making a false accusation of rape. Even if the penalties seem extreme, criminally or in civil court, a cretin, in this case the excuse-making husband, is getting their comeuppance.

The US has some bad laws, like strict liability when someone meets a girl in a club with a fake ID and after bedding her it’s “rape”. Regardless, I would have liked to have seen the husband prosecuted for trying to hose down the statutory rape engaged in by his wife, comparable to compulsory reporting laws in countries like Australia. That’s a law I could get behind if it’s applied properly (wishful thinking).

I’ve been open here in the past about my experiences after I reported child sexual abuse in Europe. Zamora’s husband wasn’t as bad in trying to hide the abuse as the people I knew were, his reaction being rather pathetic and pleading instead of the slander that was thrown at me for speaking up about the truth. Still, these people are either downright malicious (my experience) or fantasists in a white knight or other vein who still end up enabling and therefore perpetuating the behavior of people like Zamora. Both kinds deserve jail.

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member
Mentavious said:
I’m sick of seeing guys on here saying they would praise their son if he were manipulated and abused sexually by a older woman. Imagine your own flesh and blood is with a unstable woman but all you can think about is that he got laid?

GTFO here with that
And on top of that, imagine your son gets the older woman pregnant.

Which is very possible.

Guess what's going to happen?

Hermesmann v. Seyer

Hermesmann v. Seyer (State of Kansas ex rel. Hermesmann v. Seyer, 847 P.2d 1273 (Kan. 1993)), was a precedent-setting Kansas, United States, case in which Colleen Hermesmann successfully argued that a woman is entitled to sue the father of her child for child support even if conception occurred as a result of a criminal act committed by the woman. The case was brought in her name by the then Kansas Department of Social and Rehabilitation Services.

In 1993, the Kansas Supreme Court rejected an appeal by Seyer that he was not liable to pay for child support. The court held that the admitted facts established that, because being under 16 he had been legally unable to consent to sex, a crime against him had been committed under statutory rape law. Seyer had actually given consent to the acts under civil law. The court ruled that "at no time did Shane register any complaint to his parents about the sexual liaison with Colleen". The court also ruled that a mother's potential culpability under criminal statutes was of no relevance in determining the father's child support liability in a civil action.

The court stated that the state's interest in ensuring that a minor receives child support outweighed its interest in potentially deterring sexual crimes against minors.
Let me repeat that:

The court stated that the state's interest in ensuring that a minor receives child support outweighed its interest in potentially deterring sexual crimes against minors.

That's right.
Male victims of statutory rape can, and most likely will, be forced to pay child support.
The whole 18 years.

What are you as a father going to think in this situation then?

Awesome, son?
Good on you?
Thank you, older female teacher, for giving him the experience of a lifetime?

I don't think so.

DogLover

Sparrow
Mentavious said:

GTFO here with that
I was 13 once. I remember what I thought and felt. And if I could've gotten my hands on a piece of *** like that, I would've been pretty happy. Maybe I was just a mature and realistic kid, but I can say with some certainty it would NOT have bothered me emotionally. Other things happened to me around that age that society says should be extremely traumatic, and I just shook them off. Because that's what men do, even young men. We persevere, we don't get overly emotional, and above all else, at 13, we crave hot young p*ssy, including hot slutty emotionally unbalanced teacher p*ssy.

rudebwoy

Peacock
Gold Member
At age 13, you would have been mentally scarred from dealing with a woman like that.

They have mental problems and I can assure you they aren't as sweet as they look.

Don't understand why this is so common and it amazes me these women are married. Obviously they aren't getting something at home, but they feel the need to have sex with underage boys.

DogLover

Sparrow
rudebwoy said:
At age 13, you would have been mentally scarred from dealing with a woman like that.

They have mental problems and I can assure you they aren't as sweet as they look.

Don't understand why this is so common and it amazes me these women are married. Obviously they aren't getting something at home, but they feel the need to have sex with underage boys.
No, I would not. Without revealing too much about my personal life, at 14 I sustained an event that many (especially many TODAY, though less so at the time) would consider extremely traumatic. I literally shook it off. Years later, around 30, I said to myself "whoa...that happened to me and it didn't even register". I wasn't an emotional kid. I was what men used to be in that generation. And SWEET? Who the eff thinks grade school teachers are SWEET? Boys figure that out by 4th grade; this kid was 13. Many women become grade school teachers for the same reason damaged women become psychologists - they have their OWN issues to deal with. So I don't think I would expect she was "sweet". I understood the concept of "slut" at 13. I think most boys do. And if this crazy, sexy slut was going to give me something I craved but couldn't obtain at 13, I can say with confidence my 13 year old self, with callouses on his hand, would have said "SIGN ME UP!"

The one allowance I'll make is that, if I fell for the girl, that would've been disruptive, when i could no longer be with her. Even in my 20's, i once fell deeply in love with a beautiful woman and when it ended, i was broken up. So that's possible. But my guess is, knowing that she was married, I wouldn't have had any illusions about being "together forever". It just would have been a rare chance to score a hot piece of ***. EXTREMELY RARE at 13. And I would have been very grateful. Heck I'd stick be whacking off to the pictures today!

EDIT: Modern RVF Disclaimer: I'm not entirely sure this sort of wanton fornication would have brought me closer to God. There are downsides. But, in the perspective I had at the time, I would say "Give that boy a high five and hope he has some polaroids!" Oh, and he should get an "A" for the school year - that teacher was too conflicted to evaluate his schoolwork, especially after the arrest.

I wonder if she would've let me bring some friends along? God the home movies we could have had!

Rigsby

Pelican
Gold Member
DogLover said:
Mentavious said:

GTFO here with that
I was 13 once. I remember what I thought and felt. And if I could've gotten my hands on a piece of *** like that, I would've been pretty happy. Maybe I was just a mature and realistic kid, but I can say with some certainty it would NOT have bothered me emotionally. Other things happened to me around that age that society says should be extremely traumatic, and I just shook them off. Because that's what men do, even young men. We persevere, we don't get overly emotional, and above all else, at 13, we crave hot young p*ssy, including hot slutty emotionally unbalanced teacher p*ssy.

Jesus, you still haven't gotten over it. You are mentally scarred by not being 'raped' as a young lad.

Unless it happened to you, you can't say.

So you craved hot pussy. You still crave being a young boy being raped by that hot pussy.

Let me tell you something, if you got your wish and got banged out to fuck by a nympho 10/20 years your senior, you would not have become a normal man.

The fact that you even look at the world and relationships like this shows me you have not grown up to be a 'normal' man.

You feel pretty strongly about this? Why?

You talk about what young men do, yet you never did it yourself. But still you crave it. Why?

I promise you, if you had your dream sexual encounter with a cougar at that age, no girl for the next 10 years would ever come as close. She'd never be able to tug your balls and talk half as dirty as that older bitch would have. It would have left you unfulfilled and unable to have a normal relationship with a girl at your level, and therefore unable to wife up a perfectly good partner because you would always be seeking that extra thrill.

Also a good chance you might turn gay to get that sweet transgression thrill. Girls at the age of 13/14/15 are not usually sluts. They are young insecure little angels just trying to find their way. Maybe not so much anymore, but around then...

Listen to the men that had this happen to them. Listen to their quite plausible reasons why it messed them up. Sure, they got over it, but still, there is a reason these laws are in place. For both men and women. For little girls and little boys.

Don't let your fantasy get ahead of you. It never happened. And now it never will. Get over it.

If, as a grown adult, you think you craved "hot slutty emotionally unbalanced teacher p*ssy" at the age of 13, well...

All very well. But to think it would have been a good idea?

"hot slutty emotionally unbalanced teacher p*ssy"

At the age of 13?

No man ever needs to deal with that ever in his life.

Dude, do you even game?

Rigsby

Pelican
Gold Member
rudebwoy said:

rudebwoy dropping deep knowledge of game at its very essence.

Summed up in a few sentences!

Listen to the master.

DogLover

Sparrow
Rigsby said:
Jesus, you still haven't gotten over it. You are mentally scarred by not being 'raped' as a young lad.
How does one "get over" something that hasn't happened?:dodgy:

Rigsby said:
Unless it happened to you, you can't say.
Ridiculous drivel. If that were true, no one could say anything about anything that hadn't happened to them directly. I had a friend die of cancer. I would not want it to happen to me. I can say that unequivocally, although it has never happened to me, thus disproving your point. Your point is easily refuted.

Rigsby said:
So you craved hot pussy. You still crave being a young boy being raped by that hot pussy.
Ridiculous projection. Circular argument, hasty generalization. You, literally, have no way of knowing this. Indeed, one of my observations of life over 50 is that the sex drive wanes significantly in some men. My desires at 50 don't resemble my desires at 13, and I suspect that's true of most adults. And we may thank god for that fact! Otherwise, we'd be living a "Lord of the Flies" existence.

Rigsby said:
Let me tell you something, if you got your wish and got banged out to fuck by a nympho 10/20 years your senior, you would not have become a normal man.
Unknowable. How do you know what I would have become? How do you know I am a normal man now?

Rigsby said:
The fact that you even look at the world and relationships like this shows me you have not grown up to be a 'normal' man.
I see, so I would not have been a normal man had this occurred, but I am not a normal man now that it has not occurred! I.e., the outcome would be the same, I would not have grown up to be a normal man whether or not I had sex with a hot teacher 14 yrs my senior. Your own argument is that this would have had no effect on me. You win the argument! I'll stop now. Since you've just gone out of your way to make my point.

There are many resources on the internet and in live instruction to learn logic and argument. Invest in one of them.