The Gab thread

MRAll134

Kingfisher
@ PRO Gabbers

I'm contemplating starting uploading my shit on Gab TV, seems legit what they're building. 100 bucks a year for uploads and supporting good people? Would bang ;)

The problem I have are Gab's payment options. I'm living outside the U.S. so I think paying by check is not an option. The only realistic option is apparently bitcoin. I know what bitcoin is but so far I've had literally zero experience with it. Do you use it? How can I get started?
I sent them a chq and I don't live in the U.S. You should just convert to $100 USD, from your country's money and send that amount.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
I had a read through the investor financials available on Gab's website today, for curiosity. I have other clients in the software services realm and I know what their financials are and Gab is very small in that scale. Small to the point that your patronage of a pro account or whatever paid services they offer would actually make a real difference to the company.

Also, when I say 'small' I should not use the word 'they' at Gab. Given the scale of the financials, its probably less than 10 people. So I should say "Torba and crew". Torba owns at least 85% of the stock as well.

I would not view Gab as a "they" type of operation in the same way I wouldn't say 'oh there is a technical problem at rooshv.com, I'm sure 'they'' will figure it out. Its' more like "Roosh will figure it out"

I hope that perspective helps. Gab.com is really one unapologetic Christian vs. everyone else. Your money, assistance, feedback/opinions (at this point) won't get washed out in some sort of bureaucratic wasteland.

I had a read through the investor financials available on Gab's website today, for curiosity. I have other clients in the software services realm and I know what their financials are and Gab is very small in that scale. Small to the point that your patronage of a pro account or whatever paid services they offer would actually make a real difference to the company.

Also, when I say 'small' I should not use the word 'they' at Gab. Given the scale of the financials, its probably less than 10 people. So I should say "Torba and crew". Torba owns at least 85% of the stock as well.

I would not view Gab as a "they" type of operation in the same way I wouldn't say 'oh there is a technical problem at rooshv.com, I'm sure 'they'' will figure it out. Its' more like "Roosh will figure it out"

I hope that perspective helps. Gab.com is really one unapologetic Christian vs. everyone else. Your money, assistance, feedback/opinions (at this point) won't get washed out in some sort of bureaucratic wasteland.
Yup, as soon as I made a grievance about not getting some gab merchandise, I ordered through them, whoever was manning the help desk immediately replied as soon as I provided necessary screenshots. It is a small outfit, and we do need to remember this.
Funnily enough it arrived yesterday in my mailbox :laughter:

godfather dust

Hummingbird
Gold Member
As much of a beta male as Styx is, he's got an explanation.

I did a DDG search for HNH+bitchute . It seems you might be misinformed brother. I'd love for bitchute and Gab to join forces though

Will the forum ever be free of this limp wristed, dirty, non-lifting satanic fag?

It's been months since I've seen one of this guy's videos here (he still hasn't showered) I thought he was gone.

Will the forum ever be free of this limp wristed, dirty, non-lifting satanic fag?

It's been months since I've seen one of this guy's videos here (he still hasn't showered) I thought he was gone.
Eh, he is a lame fag that tries to play neutral "lolbert", I'll give you that. But his information is solid.

@MichaelWitcoff Last I heard I believe you invested in Gab and were nowhere close to getting a return on investment, is this true/have things changed?
I'm interested to hear on this as well @MichaelWitcoff
... can you provide a public explanation on your gab account in regards to this ? I'm sure it's gotten memory holed by all the recent events and newbies joining Gab. Maybe bringing this to light might show Andrew you were serious. Id love to see him and you and other investors reconcile your issues about financial grievances and I think Gab is genuinely the best free speech platform we have left

Last edited:
@MichaelWitcoff Last I heard I believe you invested in Gab and were nowhere close to getting a return on investment, is this true/have things changed?

Well the company isn’t public, so the only way to sell shares is privately. That said Torba has still not answered my much-asked question for whether there is a plan to go public or implement any other potential ROI mechanism.

Will check out the Styx video, or as much of it as I can stomach.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Well the company isn’t public, so the only way to sell shares is privately. That said Torba has still not answered my much-asked question for whether there is a plan to go public or implement any other potential ROI mechanism.

Will check out the Styx video, or as much of it as I can stomach.

Unless their financials change dramatically for 2020 and 2021 it's still way to small for a public offering. There isn't enough cash flow there just to cover the regulatory burdens.

It's currently at the scale where it could be sold so a mid scale operator who would grow it for a while then sell it to a larger operator, who would then sell it to a public company/go public. @MichaelWitcoff I've never seen private investors get a dividend or any return from software companies until they are sold to a large operator, especially true in cases where the company has negative cash flow or a policy of re-investing free cash into growth and infrastructure. Even then, the large and mid sized investors are more likely to come on with convertible notes, which would take priority over your shares.

The "normal" pattern for a software services business of this size would be to get another 10-25 million in venture capital investment, and grow some more. However, each step of investor growth tends to inject more globohomo and "managerial layers" into a business and I don't Gab could survive an ounce of that before being sabotaged from the inside by someone with a political or demonic grudge.

Last, I get the feeling that Biden is going to pass some sort of stupid regulatory burden that is going to require public companies to report on corporate diversity, trannies and climate change. That would again, slaughter Gab.

I think Torba is better off going the hobby lobby or chick fila route and staying private.

Pendleton

Pelican
Unless their financials change dramatically for 2020 and 2021 it's still way to small for a public offering. There isn't enough cash flow there just to cover the regulatory burdens.

It's currently at the scale where it could be sold so a mid scale operator who would grow it for a while then sell it to a larger operator, who would then sell it to a public company/go public. @MichaelWitcoff I've never seen private investors get a dividend or any return from software companies until they are sold to a large operator, especially true in cases where the company has negative cash flow or a policy of re-investing free cash into growth and infrastructure. Even then, the large and mid sized investors are more likely to come on with convertible notes, which would take priority over your shares.

The "normal" pattern for a software services business of this size would be to get another 10-25 million in venture capital investment, and grow some more. However, each step of investor growth tends to inject more globohomo and "managerial layers" into a business and I don't Gab could survive an ounce of that before being sabotaged from the inside by someone with a political or demonic grudge.

Last, I get the feeling that Biden is going to pass some sort of stupid regulatory burden that is going to require public companies to report on corporate diversity, trannies and climate change. That would again, slaughter Gab.

I think Torba is better off going the hobby lobby or chick fila route and staying private.
It would be interesting to see how the SEC would react to an attempt by Gab to register a public offering. Given that Torba isn't even allowed to have a credit card, and that even President Trump is having all his bank accounts closed, I can't see Gab even being able to assemble a team of lawyers and bankers to make the attempt. And it probably is a given that the American stock exchanges would refuse a listing.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
It would be interesting to see how the SEC would react to an attempt by Gab to register a public offering. Given that Torba isn't even allowed to have a credit card, and that even President Trump is having all his bank accounts closed, I can't see Gab even being able to assemble a team of lawyers and bankers to make the attempt. And it probably is a given that the American stock exchanges would refuse a listing.

That's a mystery I can't understand. I don't know why he's even doing SEC filings unless it's related to the crowdfunding that he had used previously. For the time I've worked with software clients at Gab's size none have done SEC filings and only a few of the companies that they've purchased have had SEC filings but they had raised upwards of 30 million dollars.

I think you are correct though, the more contact points that Gab has with regulators, the worse off its going to be for them. The SEC itself is no joke. I worked on a project in the Philippines once and the guy running it was a shady character so I started doing some research at the request of my client. Turns out that this guy had been on the run for 10 years because the SEC was after him on multiple charges. They had already seized all of his assets in america.

Agent Fired from Literary Agency for Using Parler and Gab​

The president of a literary agency based in New York City said Monday on Twitter that one of the agency's employees was terminated after her use of conservative social media sites Parler and Gab was discovered.

Colleen Oefelein, who identified herself on Twitter as an associate literary agent with the Jennifer De Chiara Literary Agency, appeared to confirm her termination in a tweet on Monday morning.

"Well thanks Twitter and @JDLitAgency," Oefelein wrote. "I just got fired because I'm a Christian and a conservative."

Jennifer De Chiara serves as the agency's president and senior agent, according to the agency's website. The agency identifies itself on Twitter as a "full-service literary agency representing children's literature for all ages, adult fiction, non-fiction, and more since 2001." Its website says that 12 other literary agents aside from De Chiara work with the agency.

In a series of tweets posted Monday morning, De Chiara wrote that the agency decided to terminate Oefelein after her use of Parler and Gab was brought to the agency's attention. The tweets were initially accessible to the public, but by late Tuesday afternoon they were listed as protected. A notice on Twitter said access to the tweets is granted only to De Chiara's approved followers.

"The Jennifer De Chiara Literary Agency was distressed to discover this morning, January 25th, that one of our agents has been using the social media platforms Gab and Parler. We do not condone this activity, and we apologize to anyone who has been affected or offended by this," De Chiara wrote. "The Jennifer De Chiara Literary Agency has in the past and will continue to ensure a voice of unity, equality, and one that is on the side of social justice."

As of this morning, Colleen Oefelein is no longer an agent at The Jennifer De Chiara Literary Agency," De Chiara's Twitter thread concluded.

Oefelein is listed as one of the Jennifer De Chiara Literary Agency's associate agents when the agency's website pops up on Google, but her agent page appears to have been removed from the website and triggered an error message when selected from a search engine on Tuesday afternoon.

A search through Oefelein's Twitter feed showed she posted about joining Parler last year. In a November 12 tweet, Oefelein invited followers to join her on the conservative social network, which she described as "a great platform with no censorship." Oefelein suggested earlier this month that she may also use the far-right social networking site Gab.

Another Twitter user appeared to have pointed De Chiara to Oefelein's November 12 tweet on Sunday. "Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have taken swift action, and as of this morning, January 25, Colleen Oefelein is no longer an agent at this agency," De Chiara responded.

Newsweek reached out to the agency and to Oefelein for comment and will update this article with any response.