The Gab thread

bmw633

Woodpecker
My main complaint against GAB and other platforms is that they lack captioning for their videos, and being deaf, doesn't work very well. That is the only reason I bother with YT.

Cervantes

Robin
Torba: New PR policy at Gab until further notice: if you’re not a Christian reporter or from a Christian media company you will be ignored. All other press statements will be published on our blog for pagan propagandists to pick from.
I was just about to post this exact thing.

Torba is a hero. A real crusader who does not compromise with this evil world.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Torba: "Testing out the first Gab TV hardware device to transform your TV into a free speech device so you can cancel cable and get that degenerate garbage content out of your home and away from your children.

Oh yes, we are serious.
"

6fb9cb617f4047c0.jpeg

PaulC

Sparrow
They’re telling me today that a long list of politicians has already been executed in secret and the people running around the government are actually clones. I’m almost starting to feel bad for these people.
It would explain why so many politicians seem to cave completely all at once. Then again, if they had that level of technology, there is no way Nancy Pelosi would be walking around with a droopy eye.

prendergast

Sparrow
Cancelling cable should be the #1 priority of any right minded person. Collectively the American people and handing $50 billion+ a year to people that want your daughters to be a whores, that want to take away your rights of free speech, want to destroy Christianity, and more.
The people still watching cable television are old boomers and maybe a few of the older Gen X'ers who don't have the neuralplasticity needed to cut the cord. No "right minded person" still has a cable package.

Last edited:
Gab's Torba: "I had a multi-billion dollar venture capital firm reach out to me last night. We don’t need them. We have YOU. When you support Gab you make it possible for us to stay independent and true to our mission."
Would you recommend Gab Pro? Is it worth it? I know it speeds up the site, and is probably good in the long run. If I'm paying they don't need my data afterall. So it seems pretty worth it...

I’m almost starting to feel bad for these people.
I already do. Their faith in God is lacking severely.

Ah ! If only they were pagan ..
:laughter:

Gab's Torba: "I had a multi-billion dollar venture capital firm reach out to me last night. We don’t need them. We have YOU. When you support Gab you make it possible for us to stay independent and true to our mission."

d99a3c0b5b70ecbc.jpeg

0246998d6c4784fe.jpeg
BUY ALL THE MERCH THAT YOU CAN. I've bought a beanie, socks and mug so far.

Funny meme to share btw, not real but, funny
d13e0402aab38daf.png

Pendleton

Pelican
Gab is down and also their Twitter has disappeared.

I'm pretty sure Torba announced recently that he had deleted his Twitter account. I think it was part of his announcement that he would no longer support non-Christian businesses. The screenshot you posted says the account doesn't exist, compared to the "account suspended" page that comes up for users banned for Badthink. And I was able to use Gab as recently as a few hours ago so it hasn't been down long.

This is the article he posted on Feb 17 saying it was time to "build our own economy". https://news.gab.com/2021/02/17/its-time-to-build-our-own-economy/

Last edited:

skullmask

Woodpecker
I'm pretty sure Torba announced recently that he had deleted his Twitter account. I think it was part of his announcement that he would no longer support non-Christian businesses. The screenshot you posted says the account doesn't exist, compared to the "account suspended" page that comes up for users banned for Badthink. And I was able to use Gab as recently as a few hours ago so it hasn't been down long.

This is the article he posted on Feb 17 saying it was time to "build our own economy". https://news.gab.com/2021/02/17/its-time-to-build-our-own-economy/

At this rate we're gonna have to build our own government...

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Torba: "Gab was banned from another bank this morning. This is the third one in 3 weeks.
Our crime? “The media has written bad things about you.”
"

Torba's bank situation is most likely related to Biden Administration's "Operation Choke Point 2.0" strategy.