The Gab thread

tractor

Woodpecker
Tesla did disband their public relations team afterall. I think they grew tired of the media using them for easy ratings. Who knows, maybe a few employees even got redpilled?

PR's main function is to navigate through the dangerous Sea of Mainstream and kiss every a** on the way. I understand if Trump needs a PR team to spread his message but most of the time these people advise you to put a rainbow flag on your social media account during the Sodomy Month, no wonder the field is dominated by women.

tractor

Woodpecker
Ah ! If only they were pagan ..
Yeah, if you read the Gospel you see that the pagans were more open to the word of God than the chosen (and circumcised) ones. but those were often Greeks known for their desire for truth. Greek philosophers are sometimes referred to as Christians before Christ. Modern pagans just worship "nature".

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
From Torba's Gab news post, "Why The Oligarchs Fear Christianity"
Gab has been banned from three different banks over the course of the past three weeks. We operate a legal US business. We sell a software license to our GabPRO service along with hats, shirts, mugs, and other merchandise. The latest bank told us they are terminating our account because “the media has written bad things about your business.”

The digital and economic secession and segregation is already happening and Gab is proof of that. Gab is the test case for the oligarchs, they will soon start attacking churches and Christian organizations in the same way that Gab has been persecuted for nearly five years now. Perhaps this secession will become geographic next. Time will tell, but personally I’m mentally prepared for it.

We didn’t choose this, the psychopathic oligarchs in the American regime did. We will gladly embrace it and no longer associate with wickedness and their death cult of communism and critical theory. They can keep their drag queen story hours, 87 genders, degeneracy, moral depravity, and endless chaos.

We choose our humanity, freedom, order, and Jesus.

This is, of course, exactly why those in power are attacking Gab. Tens of millions of Christians are using Gab’s services every month to unite and access an uncensored free flow of information that can’t be found anywhere else on the internet. Many of them are waking up to the wickedness of the oligarch regime and once that happens it’s only a matter of time before their system is toppled.

It’s important to understand that it’s not just Gab under attack, it’s Christianity in general. Here are some recent examples from the press:

As you can see brothers and sisters, Christianity is under an all out assault from the American oligarch regime, but why?

The answer is simple: they want us divided against one another by race, political parties, and more because if we unite together in Christ we will topple their wicked regime to take our country and culture back.

They push this hateful concept of “white Christians dying” to demoralize all Christians. The reality is Christians of all races are the absolute majority in the United States. Imagine if we united together in Christ against the demon of communism and the wicked American oligarch regime.

We can win this war without a single act of violence.

All we need to do is build our own economy and exit their wicked system. We need to realize that the most powerful weapon we have against these people in power is not voting or violence.

It’s our wallet, our data, and our time.

Christians are funding their own demise by spending their precious time watching immoral and degenerate critical theory indoctrination in their homes. Cut the cable cord. Stop watching “woke” sports and TV. Stop making money for the Enemy.

Christians are funding their own demise by spending their hard-earned money with “woke” corporate brands like Coke who want them to be “less white.” Stop buying these products and services. Stop making money for the Enemy.

Christians are funding their own demise by handing over all of their data to Big Tech platforms and services. If you are using Silicon Valley services you are the product being sold. You are the digital serf on their data mining plantation. Stop making money for the Enemy.

If Christians realize these three things and take immediate collective action the Enemy’s entire system would collapse without a single act of violence. This is why they are attacking Christ indirectly right now as evidenced by some of the links above.

Let me ask you a question: who does the Chinese Communist Party fear? Is it the American government? The European Union? Russia? No, the answer is Jesus Christ. There are now nearly more Christians in China than there are people in the United States. Praise the Lord!

Who do the oligarchs in the American regime fear? Jesus Christ.

Christ will take dominion over China, the United States, and the rest of the world. It’s not a question of if, but when. As God’s Chosen People Christians need to unite together now more than ever and take collective action against the Enemy by exiting the existing and corrupt system to build our own.

Andrew Torba
CEO, Gab.com
February 25th, 2021
Jesus is King

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
^ Gab needs to investigate banking relationships outside of The United States, and possibly outside of The US dollar.

There are plenty of platforms in Europe that specifically cater to higher-risk businesses, which Gab is due to its attack by fake news.

With the likes of Merkel and Macron saying Trump should not have been banned from Twitter and the French mainstream saying France is being destabilised by the invasion of radical left ideas from America, Europe now offers more financial freedom.

Here is one in The US that handles payments for guns, adult and other "high-risk" businesses: https://paymotile.com/credit-card-processing/high-risk-merchant-account/firearms-merchant-services/

In Europe there is Bankera/Pervesk, Dynapay, and many other in the Baltics. If anyone has a line to Gab, drop this in a suggestion.

I really hope that Gab is the real deal. One thing I don't like and which makes me suspicious is the Kek imagery that Gab used. It's an ancient Egyptian deity, we should not identify with it nor use it. I find it odd that Torba who calls himself a Christian failed to look into it.
Isn't that from the Kekistan meme? The one with Pepe as some kind of religious figure? I mean personally, as long as people don't worship it, I don't see the problem. Plenty of pagan gods consolidated as saints or angels after all if I remember my history right. Also the whole point of the Kekistan meme was to poke fun at the left not being able to criticise Islam. Which is rather ironic considering someone on MSNBC suggested drone striking Trump supporters....

Hmmm, perhaps you are right, this meme may have been too successful...

tractor

Woodpecker
I really hope that Gab is the real deal. One thing I don't like and which makes me suspicious is the Kek imagery that Gab used. It's an ancient Egyptian deity, we should not identify with it nor use it. I find it odd that Torba who calls himself a Christian failed to look into it.

Torba is no stranger to delicious memes. He founded Gab appr. 5 years ago. That's about the time when Pepe the Frog broke the internets. I don't see here any pagan subcontext.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Torba: "Mentally ill tranny demon hackers (I'm very serious) are attacking Gab right now. The same people behind this attack targeted law enforcement officers and their family members last summer. The feds are treating them as a criminal hacker organization. We are working with our partners in law enforcement on this issue.

We have always been transparent with this community when things happen so I am being very honest and upfront with you all now. My account and Trump's account were compromised, of course as Trump is about to go on stage and speak. The entire company is all hands investigating what happened and working to trace and patch the problem. As we learn more I will keep you posted.
"

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Torba: "Mentally ill tranny demon hackers (I'm very serious) are attacking Gab right now. The same people behind this attack targeted law enforcement officers and their family members last summer. The feds are treating them as a criminal hacker organization. We are working with our partners in law enforcement on this issue.

We have always been transparent with this community when things happen so I am being very honest and upfront with you all now. My account and Trump's account were compromised, of course as Trump is about to go on stage and speak. The entire company is all hands investigating what happened and working to trace and patch the problem. As we learn more I will keep you posted.
"

Yikes. Who exactly are these hackers?

I have to say though, I’m impressed that Torba is so candid with his users, and that he seems to have backup plans in place. We must pray for him.

On Sunday night the WikiLeaks-style group Distributed Denial of Secrets is revealing what it calls GabLeaks, a collection of more than 70 gigabytes of Gab data representing more than 40 million posts. DDoSecrets says a hacktivist who self-identifies as "JaXpArO and My Little Anonymous Revival Project" siphoned that data out of Gab's backend databases in an effort to expose the platform's largely right-wing users. Those Gab patrons, whose numbers have swelled after Parler went offline, include large numbers of Qanon conspiracy theorists, white nationalists, and promoters of former president Donald Trump's election-stealing conspiracies that resulted in the January 6 riot on Capitol Hill.

The hacked data also includes a chatlogs.txt file that appears to contain private conversations between the site's users. That file's contents begin with an added note from JaXpArO: "FUCK TRUMP. FUCK COLONIZERS & CAPITALISTS. DEATH TO AMERIKKKA."

Change your password, mentally ill people have it now.

rotekz

Ostrich
Gold Member
Change your password, mentally ill people have it now.

No, they do not. That is misinformation from Wired. If user passwords had been compromised a forced reset would have been implemented. Passwords are not stored as plain text, but rather as a salted hash.

kel

Ostrich
You should use a different, non-sensical password for each site so that someone screwing up and revealing plaintext passwords doesn't compromise you anywhere else or potentially reveal personal information (your mom's maiden name and your birthday digits might be a relatively secure password depending, but unwise). My passwords are a random, long series of mixed characters and I store them using a password manager (pass, just on my computers, but there are online ones if you trust them).

kel

Ostrich
Anything you do towards upholding human dignity, you need to see yourself as a domestic terrorist through the state's eyes and act accordingly. The "progress" the right has made in the last five years or so is largely through means analagous to terrorism but in information warfare - leaderless resistance, anon spergs self-organizing for the lulz.

In the end there will have to be a coherent, disciplined, serious movement, but that will be very very difficult. Between now and then - scratch that, even after that happens - anyone who cares needs to be taking what individual action they can and covering their butts as best as they can while they do it.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
....an added note from JaXpArO: "FUCK TRUMP. FUCK COLONIZERS & CAPITALISTS. DEATH TO AMERIKKKA."
Makes me think of this guy:

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Based Torba's explanation of recent events:

https://news.gab.com/2021/03/01/gab-does-not-negotiate-with-criminal-demons/

Over the weekend we received word that we had been subject to a hack that would be published by a third-party nonprofit organization, Distributed Denial of Secrets (DDS), which the Department of Homeland Security has described as “criminal hackers.”

DDS announced that it would only be making the leak available to journalists and researchers for “ethical” reasons. At the same time, an individual who claimed to be the hacker sent us a ransom demand for nearly $500,000 in Bitcoin. We immediately notified federal law enforcement.

This ransom demand would be worthless if DDS did what it had done with other hacks in the past – i.e., publishing them in full, as it did with leaks from another free speech website, Parler, earlier in the month. DDS made an exception on our case which we cannot currently explain. This exception conveniently assisted a third-party who, at the same time as DDS was preparing to leak our documents, secretly sent us emailed threats and ransom demands.

Per DHS, DDS are criminals. The individuals holding us to ransom are extortionists. We do not pay ransom. We do not negotiate with extortionists. Period.

These people are not “ethical hackers.” There is nothing “ethical” about targeting millions of internet users for partisan political agendas. Similarly there is nothing “ethical” about so-called “researchers” encouraging hackers to steal this information from innocent Americans to promote their own partisan aims.

Research organizations and “journalists” who are encouraging this criminal activity by lending it the legitimacy of academic institutions and media outlets should be ashamed of themselves.

Gab will emerge from these events stronger and more resilient than ever before. The enemy has tried for nearly five years now to take us off the internet, remove us from the financial system, libel our community, and attack us from every possible angle. We will not be shaken, we will not back down, and we will continue forging the path forward on our mission to defend free speech online for all people.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
^ Re: DDS

Torba: How is it that the criminal organization behind the Gab and Parler leaks is able to process payments with Paypal and other processors yet Wikileaks and Gab are not? Would be a shame if people let these companies know how they feel about this.

2607fd9d0b7dc14c.jpeg