The Gab thread

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
MH5Vahct.jpeg

Gab still has lot of bugs... I don't know if other people have it too....

Sometimes i can't upload photos or videos....sometimes i can't comment or edit comments...and sometimes search option doesn't work

Papist

Woodpecker
Gab still has lot of bugs... I don't know if other people have it too....

Sometimes i can't upload photos or videos....sometimes i can't comment or edit comments...and sometimes search option doesn't work

I have problems with it, too. However, I'm willing to persevere. Indeed I see Gab as a platform of resistance, and I think everyone opposed to Big Tech should be using it and donating, if they can afford to. I'm sure it will improve.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Torba: I apologize for absolutely nothing because I did nothing wrong here. I am indeed a big fan of both @rooshv and @EMichaelJones and have signed copies of their books. They both have incredible testimonies and speak Biblical Truth to the world. I am doubling down on my support of both of them because they are God-fearing Christians who love Jesus Christ and boldly speak Biblical Truth as Christians are commanded to do. You should all buy their books.

6b38a31adc8afce4.png

Amen. Don't bow to the mob.

Papist

Woodpecker
Torba: I apologize for absolutely nothing because I did nothing wrong here. I am indeed a big fan of both @rooshv and @EMichaelJones and have signed copies of their books. They both have incredible testimonies and speak Biblical Truth to the world. I am doubling down on my support of both of them because they are God-fearing Christians who love Jesus Christ and boldly speak Biblical Truth as Christians are commanded to do. You should all buy their books.

6b38a31adc8afce4.png

Amen. Don't bow to the mob.

This is why I signed up to Gab.

uncledick

Woodpecker
Yup GABs down, but they always bounce back. I'm convinced more than ever Torba will go to the gates of hell and back to fight globohomo and any that try to sabotage his business.

Indeed, Jesus is King.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
I love Gab. And Andrew Torba is exactly the kind of person we desperately need right now. He's been chatting a lot lately about starting our own system. This is in response to his recent exclusion from certain banks, which is utterly reprehensible. But, this is what needs to be done and I welcome this development. Torba describes something that I've been feeling too. I just lack the ability to describe it. For me it was the concept of micro-secession. A sort of secede in place strategy. Hitherto, such a thing wasn't practical and even possible. Today by way of the web it is and microsecession is possible in deeply blue communities. It basically involves customizing your prism, i.e. the medium to which you perceive reality, to your standards and values. This is possible, because we can all customize our social media and entertainment feeds and even our professional feeds too. We just need a more liberal filtering mechanism, which at the moment is being fought over under the whole "free speech" debate. This will happen.

The other side has no other choice but to censor this as much as they can in order to retain control of the narrative. For a inherently decentralized society via customized web prisms makes it very difficult, if not, impossible to propagate propaganda and, as follows, implement mass social engineering schemes. For the moment it is quite dark due to this pervasive censorship, which has now morphed into unpersoning and things like banks refusing service to certain customers based entirely on politics.

Dark it sure is, but, please note and understand that censorship is an act of desperation.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
The fight of Gab vs Big Tech is incredible to watch, wow, especially given what Andrew is writing about. I really hope that it will help Roosh and EMJ gather more readers. This is the cutting edge of resistance now.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
The fight of Gab vs Big Tech is incredible to watch, wow, especially given what Andrew is writing about. I really hope that it will help Roosh and EMJ gather more readers. This is the cutting edge of resistance now.
My worry is that the recent hacks, while ultimately of little consequence, will deter those on the margins from getting on the Gab bandwagon.

We must keep praying, and know that in the end, God is in control. Whether God uses Gab or another device for his purposes is not for us to determine.

tractor

Woodpecker
Orthodox

I was quite impressed that the A dawg recommended EMJ's books. If I had any doubts about him, they would disappear in a second.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Torba: Listen up here’s a story about a little “Christian” bank that wasted a month of my time and sold me on working together to build God’s Kingdom only to ban Gab for no stated reason after opening our account.

I was upfront with Evangelical Christian Credit Union (ECCU) before I even opened an account by explaining our entire business model and story, sending them months of bank statements, and having them chat with our processing partners to understand our business and plight.

I was told that they would be happy to work with a Christian man who was being shut out by the secular world. I opened an account, transferred a large sum of money as an initial deposit in good faith, and a few days later the account was shut down abruptly without reason.

Then they have the gaul (gall) to email me and tell me that I requested that the account be closed, which of course is false.

The most annoying part of the outright lies is how much time I wasted acting in good faith to work with them. I just need a simple business checking account to store our money in.

If I had to guess, the bank was pressured by Operation Chokepoint. If that was the case they should have simply told me so versus handling it the way they did.

Note: ECCU immediately set their Twitter page to private when Torba named them in his posts.