The Gab thread

RE: Gab is getting their Domain seized

Matt Forney said:
On one side, you have Vox Day, a man so egomaniacal that he named himself "Voice of God," tying down Gab with a nuisance suit because his fee-fees were hurt, urging his midwit drones to report Gab to its domain registrar for "hate speech," then claiming he's doing it all to "strengthen" Gab against real opposition.

About a year ago, an Asian food-blogger suicided because he wasn't successful with women. We at RVF were rather unsympathetic and merciless in dissecting the mistakes he made, culminating in the conclusion that it's dumb and wrong to suicide yourself because you can't accept the Reality of What Women Are, because you're stuck holding on to a fantasy of What Women Ought To Be.

So many people cling to an idealistic fantasy of What Free Speech Ought To Be, "the right to say whatever you want, even if others get offended". But Free Speech has never been that, and has instead always been, "the right to say whatever you want, even if others get offended, provided you don't break Slander, Libel, or Defamation laws".

A thirty-second Google search reveals that Defamation laws started existing in England in the 1500s!

Andrew Torba suicided by clinging to his idealistic definition of Free Speech.

That's all anyone needs to know.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member

MMX2010 said:
Andrew Torba suicided by clinging to his idealistic definition of Free Speech.

That's all anyone needs to know.

No, Vox also doesn't understand Free Speech has already been lost, because, as promised, Trump - despite the Right sucking his dick for him saying their was violence 'on both sides' at Unite The Right - just quietly-signed S.J. Res 49 into the US Legal Code, part of the his reliable pattern of working his base up on social media into thinking he's defending them, only to quietly-betray them in legislation when you dig more deeply into it.

This now links Hate Speech as being equivalent to Hate Crime, and gives the government power to use 'any and all resources' to combat 'Hate groups', by identifying the Free Speech Actions these groups took, and then blaming the violence Antifa enacted against them as evidence of the link between Free Speech and Violence.

The law is deliberately-vague as to who or what constitutes a Hate Group - most of the listed ones are (for now) White Nationalist groups, thereby fulfilling Reform Judaisms endless boner for creating a 'Whites are the real terrorists' narrative as Muslims shoot up everyone and everything - but, more troubling, it leaves it wide open for anyone and anything that is anti-narrative to be persecuted at will by the Government. Which means, if the Left ever regain control, (and, despite the hype, I don't think they're going anywhere), what Trump just signed into law has fucked the Right forever.

According to many State Actors, Roosh uses this website to promote Hate Speech, therefore, we can theoretically be considered Violent Threats. The US Government now has increased power to spy on us and, hell, seize all of our assets without warrant.

It's fucking bullshit. The forum might as well have stumped for Hillary for all the good it did us. Trump just validated a concept the Left spent spent eight years trying to normalise under Obama: means words = physical violence, most likely because it will also protect Daddy Netanyahu and Israel from the Boycott Disinvestment & Sanctions movement of the Left.

Note that Trump signed this on the day he ignored a 300,000+ signature petition asking for Antifa to be classified as a Terrorist Group, (which only required 100,000 signatures for a response).

Everything with this man is deception and lies. Everything.

Fun fact: I recently read on Wikipedia that Trump's self-designed Tower in NYC, the one with all the Satanic / Baal trappings, is a reported 664 feet high. Probably explains why Jared Kushner spent $1.8 Billion to purchase 666 Fifth Avenue.

AnonymousBosch said:
Everything with this man is deception and lies. Everything.

AB, in a way, it's our fault for putting our trust in him. I actually don't blame Trump (well, not entirely). The man made his bones in the cutthroat world of NYC real estate, not exactly a venue where you would see much honor, integrity, or honesty lol. His mentor was a degenerate Jewish lawyer who later died of AIDS, for chrissake. He's always been about power and ambition, and there's nothing wrong with that, except that he never had any intention of making things better for everyday Americans.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock

Have people forgotten so quickly that anything which gives thsoe at the top more power will be taken with both hands? Trump or Hillary, doesn't matter. Power is power.

Aurini

Ostrich

Just a reminder:

Roughly 50% of the population is enthusiastically okay with censoring free speech for the sake of feelings.

Roughly another 45% would refuse to believe that this is going on, no matter how much evidence you show them, or they'd rationalize it as "Just being for those bad groups," (whoever first called the Slippery Slope a fallacy is burning in Hell right now).

Roughly 2% only want freedom of speech to act like jackasses; thus becoming the argument for its termination. Another 2% wants to obsess over weird questions such as whether topless pictures of 17 year olds counts as free speech, instead of addressing meaningful issues such as this.

Then there's us. Fun times ahead, boys.

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

S.J. Res 49 is scarily vague:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-joint-resolution/49/text?r=53

(7) urges—

(A) the President and his administration to—

(i) speak out against hate groups that espouse racism, extremism, xenophobia, anti-Semitism, and White supremacy; and

(ii) use all resources available to the President and the President’s Cabinet to address the growing prevalence of those hate groups in the United States; and

(B) the Attorney General to work with—

(i) the Secretary of Homeland Security to investigate thoroughly all acts of violence, intimidation, and domestic terrorism by White supremacists, White nationalists, neo-Nazis, the Ku Klux Klan, and associated groups in order to determine if any criminal laws have been violated and to prevent those groups from fomenting and facilitating additional violence; and

(ii) the heads of other Federal agencies to improve the reporting of hate crimes and to emphasize the importance of the collection, and the reporting to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, of hate crime data by State and local agencies.

I bolded the parts that WILL lead to abuse in the future.

The first bolded parts, "xenophobia, extremism" are so deliberately vague that now anyone could become an enemy of the Federal Government. Trump himself was called a xenophobe for wanting to restrict immigration. Does Trump not understand the implications of this law? And what the fuck does extremism mean? These are empty words that can be twisted to fit anyone. Are we extremists because we do not think our sexual dystopia is healthy?

Second, the department of Homeland Security, meant to protect us from Islamic Terror, is now used to persecute citizens of the USA that fit the criteria of White Nationalism and "associated groups" - what the fuck does this mean? If a White Nationalist posts here, does that mean we are an associated group now targeted by Homeland Security? Guilt by association - fuck due process. We have entered totalitarianism now.

Third, the FBI is now obligated to collect "hate crime data" from States, which is just a way to increase federal over-reach through the blue states. Red states with traditional American values will be slow to label someone with a hate crime, but Blue states will call anyone who like Jesus Christ a hate crime because it offends Muslims. Or a man who refuses to fuck a transexual "discrimination". Or a White woman who has White babies racist. Who knows how far this will go? Blue states are insane and grow more insane each and every year, and this law now obligates the FBI to take orders from the states in a stunning reversal of Federalism.

As for whether or not Trump is evil for signing this - I do not think so. Fact is, this bill passed unanimously in both chambers of Congress. Trump couldn't have vetoed this if he tried without looking like he supports wacism. Blaming Trump for this is ridiculous.

That said, anyone else but Trump would have signed this bill and probably have pushed for even harsher language, so getting hung up on Trump is pointless. It seems that no matter who is voted in, the US Gov is heading down the path of complete tyranny no matter what is done.

Aurini

Ostrich

I'm particularly concerned about the specifying of both white supremacists and white nationalists.

A brief definition: while it's not like these are card-carrying formal organizations, white supremacists are typically those losers with nothing going on in their lives, who deify their race based upon the actions of their ancestors, while blaming all their present difficulties on other groups. The white nationalists, on the other hand, are those who say "Hey - I like and appreciate other groups, but I also love my own heritage, and I refuse to be ashamed of it, or to enable my own bloodline's replacement and destruction."

Up until now, these terms have been used interchangeably by those who hate white people; but in the public consciousness, the target is usually the white supremacists - and good, fuck'em. They're the part of the white race that needs to be culled by natural infertility. Up until now, one could readily make a strategic agreement with the empty rhetoric of the left, to redirect it towards those elements within my/our own people who are actively toxic, and using that as a platform to demonstrate left wing racism to the normies.

By specifically targeting supremacism and nationalism, however, that is no longer the case. This opens the doors to attacking mutual aid societies, cultural centres, and anybody who dares to disagree with the useful idiots burning down their own neighbourhoods because some criminal idiot got himself shot by a cop.

This is a very worrying grammatical restructuring. And it won't stop with white people.

Any black nationalists who advocate traditionalism, and the rebuilding of their communities - or Mexicans who are loyal to the flag - or Asians who vote right wing - as soon as any of these groups become effective, or begin to outshine their violent, left-wing brethren (the useful idiots), expect them to be targeted under the "white nationalist" banner.

ScotS

Chicken

"the Secretary of Homeland Security to investigate thoroughly all acts of violence, intimidation, and domestic terrorism by White supremacists, White nationalists, neo-Nazis, the Ku Klux Klan, andassociated groups in order to determine if any criminal laws have"

Anyone notice that there is no mention of groups like The Black Panthers or other non-white extremist groups?

I stll think Trump is officially useless; the deep state has gotten to him.

Aurini

Ostrich

ScotS said:
Anyone notice that there is no mention of groups like The Black Panthers or other non-white extremist groups?

Those groups are useful at sowing chaos and dissent, while utterly incapable of achieving any of their objectives. They're the height of useful idiots.

The white equivalents, on the other hand, might just actually get somewhere if they were left unfettered. Note that their goals are not my goals - I would be dismayed by a Pepe victory - I am merely acknowledging their ability to organize and revolutionize.

White supremacists actually are an existential threat to the established order; the other supremacist groups (Black Panthers, La Raza) are incapable of achieving their goals, but they can be used to centralize more power for the establishment.

Loose metaphor: in Civ V, going to war with a City State can be a great way to level up your units; going to war with another Civ can lose you the game.

Volk

Kingfisher

nomadbrah said:
Trump is increasingly looking like the fool who sowed the seeds for the civil war. Not even Obama went as far as this.

You could argue that the seeds of civil war were there a long time ago and every single person in power one after the other, intentionally or not, has been keeping the soil wet for the seeds to start growing roots.

I'm not surprised either that they are going vaguely for White Nationalism. First of all they want to keep the buffer ready for when they need it in the future as a whip and, complementing Aurini's point, they intend to take out the people they are afraid of the most: People smart enough to know the few bottlenecks of the whole system, with the knowledge of how to disable the bottlenecks, with tendency and wish to cooperate and be part of something (anything), and on the tangible risk of getting disenchanted enough with the US as a nation (towards a different kind of nationalism) to consider going against the system itself.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member

Matt Forney said:
If people like Vox, Anglin, and their supporters are the best we can do to fight the globalists, white genocide is a mercy killing.

Best we can do?

Pfft. What-the-fuck-ever.

Wet-dreams of a bloodless cultural renaissance were, are and always will be pathways to disappointment.

The intellectual phase is merely that. A phase. Few generations have ever had the luxury of not having to kill for what's theirs. The faggot boomers are a testament to what happens to a country when you never have to get your hands bloody.

So what the fuck is this "fight" you're talking about? All I see is talking.

nomadbrah said:
Trump is increasingly looking like the fool who sowed the seeds for the civil war. Not even Obama went as far as this.

I disagree. Trump has only accelerated forces and trends that have long existed and were lovingly nurtured by Obama. DJT hasn't created the timeline, but it has been pulled to the left significantly.

Akin to pearl-clutchers who say, "OMG! Trump is destabilizing the DPRK situation by threatening war!" No, it was always there, he is making explicit what was always understood. It is a common tactic of aggressors to aggress, then when opposing forces counter, yell, "Stop! YOU are causing conflict! Its YOUR fault!"

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

LeeEnfield303 said:
I disagree. Trump has only accelerated forces and trends that have long existed and were lovingly nurtured by Obama. DJT hasn't created the timeline, but it has been pulled to the left significantly.

Akin to pearl-clutchers who say, "OMG! Trump is destabilizing the DPRK situation by threatening war!" No, it was always there, he is making explicit what was always understood. It is a common tactic of aggressors to aggress, then when opposing forces counter, yell, "Stop! YOU are causing conflict! Its YOUR fault!"

Yep.
The 'Divide & Conquer' strategy was in play decades ago.
IE - 'Active Measures'.

DarkTriad

Ostrich
Gold Member

Samseau said:
S.J. Res 49 is scarily vague:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-joint-resolution/49/text?r=53

(7) urges—

(A) the President and his administration to—

(i) speak out against hate groups that espouse racism, extremism, xenophobia, anti-Semitism, and White supremacy; and

(ii) use all resources available to the President and the President’s Cabinet to address the growing prevalence of those hate groups in the United States; and

(B) the Attorney General to work with—

(i) the Secretary of Homeland Security to investigate thoroughly all acts of violence, intimidation, and domestic terrorism by White supremacists, White nationalists, neo-Nazis, the Ku Klux Klan, and associated groups in order to determine if any criminal laws have been violated and to prevent those groups from fomenting and facilitating additional violence; and

(ii) the heads of other Federal agencies to improve the reporting of hate crimes and to emphasize the importance of the collection, and the reporting to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, of hate crime data by State and local agencies.

I bolded the parts that WILL lead to abuse in the future.

The first bolded parts, "xenophobia, extremism" are so deliberately vague that now anyone could become an enemy of the Federal Government. Trump himself was called a xenophobe for wanting to restrict immigration. Does Trump not understand the implications of this law? And what the fuck does extremism mean? These are empty words that can be twisted to fit anyone. Are we extremists because we do not think our sexual dystopia is healthy?

Second, the department of Homeland Security, meant to protect us from Islamic Terror, is now used to persecute citizens of the USA that fit the criteria of White Nationalism and "associated groups" - what the fuck does this mean? If a White Nationalist posts here, does that mean we are an associated group now targeted by Homeland Security? Guilt by association - fuck due process. We have entered totalitarianism now.

Third, the FBI is now obligated to collect "hate crime data" from States, which is just a way to increase federal over-reach through the blue states. Red states with traditional American values will be slow to label someone with a hate crime, but Blue states will call anyone who like Jesus Christ a hate crime because it offends Muslims. Or a man who refuses to fuck a transexual "discrimination". Or a White woman who has White babies racist. Who knows how far this will go? Blue states are insane and grow more insane each and every year, and this law now obligates the FBI to take orders from the states in a stunning reversal of Federalism.

As for whether or not Trump is evil for signing this - I do not think so. Fact is, this bill passed unanimously in both chambers of Congress. Trump couldn't have vetoed this if he tried without looking like he supports wacism. Blaming Trump for this is ridiculous.

That said, anyone else but Trump would have signed this bill and probably have pushed for even harsher language, so getting hung up on Trump is pointless. It seems that no matter who is voted in, the US Gov is heading down the path of complete tyranny no matter what is done.

Why are "white supremacists" mentioned in addition to "racists". If they're planning on treating all offenders equally, why single them out compared to other racists from other groups?