budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
f8982e273b600ac2.jpeg

username

Ostrich
Gold Member
If Trump does launch or buys a platform if anyone here is thinking about joining it you need to anonymize yourself.

-No picture of yourself
-Don't use your real name
-Don't list your real location
-Don't connect your phone number to your account
-Make a new email address that is non-linked to you in anyway
-Don't use Firefox or Chrome (both report data back to the mothership about your browsing activity.)

Some of the threats you will face: doxing journalist, users that seem to be your friend and agree with you 100% but are doxing activist, real people that agree with you but have terrible opsec, fedposting trying to reach their lock em' up quotas, and last but most likely the site will get hack and all your information will be public.

I can pretty much guarantee the site will get hack and information will be released or the security will be really weak and TrumpSite will dump the data really easily.

Given all that, why join TrumpSite?

skullmask

Woodpecker
If Trump does launch or buys a platform if anyone here is thinking about joining it you need to anonymize yourself.

-No picture of yourself
-Don't use Firefox or Chrome (both report data back to the mothership about your browsing activity.)

Some of the threats you will face: doxing journalist, users that seem to be your friend and agree with you 100% but are doxing activist, real people that agree with you but have terrible opsec, fedposting trying to reach their lock em' up quotas, and last but most likely the site will get hack and all your information will be public.

I can pretty much guarantee the site will get hack and information will be released or the security will be really weak and TrumpSite will dump the data really easily.

I agree, don't join Trump's platform. I don't see it as worthwhile, since Gab already offered him a platform with 30 million plus accounts. Gab's already set up and ready to go for him and he wouldn't do it. He chose Kushner and his cronies over his base, so why should we support his new platform?

Oberrheiner

Pelican

-No picture of yourself

That reasoning is true for any website, including this one.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Forbes article: "For his part, Torba, the Gab founder, is adamant he wouldn’t go back to the bargaining table. “Gab’s not for sale,” he says. “There’s no amount that would get me to sell. Zero.

Trump Approached Conservative Media App Gab Before Announcing Plans To Start His Own App​

This exchange, if true, is proof that Jared, Parscale and Trump are completely deranged, arrogant idiots. You've just been deplatformed and removed from office via a coup, and you care about making profits? They should be grateful there's an ally out there willing to help them regain their voices, not looking for equity!

LightofApollo

Sparrow
Woman
I agree, don't join Trump's platform.
I have the opposite inclination. Join away. I am Iron Man. Come for me, creeps. The narrative is leaving the Other America; they are losing power every day. If you don't want to join Trump's platform, let it be because he's a controlled asset, as opposed to fear of an increasingly defanged opponent. Trump is an avenue at killing fecesbook. I'll hope the fence sitters will reconsider.

skullmask

Woodpecker
If you don't want to join Trump's platform, let it be because he's a controlled asset, as opposed to fear of an increasingly defanged opponent.
I'm thinking he's an opportunist. To date he has not said a word in defense of the political prisoners who risked their freedom in his name at the Capitol protest. He saw an opportunity with disenfranchised white men and used us to get to the white house. Once there he dropped us to pander to every demographic that hated him anyways.

Looking back at this past Palm Sunday the pastor in my church remarked that Jesus refused to rebuke the people when he rode into Jerusalem. Orange man is no savior, I understand that, but at the very least he could acknowledge his people who are rotting in jail right now for his sake.

Jünger

Ostrich
“We should be the party of diversity,” Parks told the Tribune. “We should be the big-tent party.” Parks oversaw a task force, she said, that recruited the “highest number of women, minorities and people under the age of 40 in Republican Party of Texas history.” She also attacked the state GOP’s stance on “traditional marriage,” pushing Republicans to embrace LGBTQ ideology.

Some details about negotiations between Trump's team (Kushner) and Gab. Not showing them in good light... As it was discussed here - they (Trump's team) play some sort of game with their voters.
From A.Torba's account:

The whole article:

https://contra.substack.com/p/trumps-america-online

Last edited:

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
How is he using them?

I also like his approach. It's like Trump, but non-kosher.
First you need to properly identify how these bastards work and their strategy. Having read the Jewish Revolutionary Spirit he now has the knowledge and compass to do so. Then you act on it in a way like EMJ did in St. Louis.

Last edited: