The Gab thread

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Woman
Torba today on Gab:

If you want to drive the Enemy absolutely insane simply invoke the name of Jesus Christ and cite Biblical Truth in all that you do. If you’re leaving your faith at home or at the church and hiding it the rest of the time, what purpose does your faith serve? God isn’t your personal wishing well that you keep to yourself. We can’t live double lives. Be a Christian and glorify Christ in all ways and at all times.

Outstanding.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
6893620f2c33015b.png

Torba: "The co-founder and first CEO of Netflix is Marc Bernays Randolph.

His paternal great-uncle is Edward Bernays, the father of modern advertising who wrote a book called "Propaganda" about the use of advertising and public relations by the elite ruling class as a form of psychological manipulation on the masses. "Bernays' thesis is that "invisible" people who create knowledge and propaganda rule over the masses, with a monopoly on the power to shape thoughts, values, and citizen response."

This is why every Netflix show, every ad campaign, and every globohomo brand all push the same degenerate messaging. They aren't trying to sell you products or entertain you. They are trying to manipulate you and your kids to shape your thoughts, values, and civic responses in a way that benefits them and consolidates their power structures.

This is also why the ruling class oligarchs attack Gab endlessly. They do not control the information people see and exchange here and it drives them absolutely insane.

I'm not paranoid, I know my Enemy well and avoid his obvious tricks.
"

Source to the clueless @patriottakes' post.

puckerman

Ostrich
He is the Zion Don. Remember all those jews he pardoned shortly before leaving office? Israel First!

Oh and he pardoned some rappers too. But not Snowden or Assange, or any of the ordinary people in prison or facing prison who stuck out their neck for him these past four years. Oh he pardoned Bannon and some other guys in his inner circle, but that's it.

By this point I don't understand how Trump himself isn't completely discredited in his supporter's eyes, let alone Kushner

I agree completely. Trump was worthless. Above all, he was always down to support Israel.

I agree completely. Trump was worthless. Above all, he was always down to support Israel.
I was disappointed too but I dont have as jaundiced a view of Trump as that. I believe that he realized in the first few months that Jews were not going to let one iota of his agenda go through. He tried to get them to back down in two ways: 1) Do Israel's bidding (in a way, he was uber-based: "what do I care if a bunch of Arabs get killed, if it gives white Americans a chance to MAGA?") and 2) using Jared Kushner as an ambassador to make deals with the Jews so they take the boot off his neck at least a little bit.

Trump found out the hard way: you cant make deals with Jews. Instead they delivered the presidency to a walking corpse over him.

puckerman

Ostrich
I was disappointed too but I dont have as jaundiced a view of Trump as that. I believe that he realized in the first few months that Jews were not going to let one iota of his agenda go through. He tried to get them to back down in two ways: 1) Do Israel's bidding (in a way, he was uber-based: "what do I care if a bunch of Arabs get killed, if it gives white Americans a chance to MAGA?") and 2) using Jared Kushner as an ambassador to make deals with the Jews so they take the boot off his neck at least a little bit.

Trump found out the hard way: you cant make deals with Jews. Instead they delivered the presidency to a walking corpse over him.

He also could have pardoned Assange and Snowden. When a President is on his way out, you see what was really important to him. The time between the election and the departure says a lot.

He also could have pardoned Assange and Snowden. When a President is on his way out, you see what was really important to him. The time between the election and the departure says a lot.
I think he was seriously worried about being pursued with lawfare in every jurisdiction in the land where a Jew plaintiff's lawyer or a Jew DA exists. So he pardoned a bunch of "financiers" to try to buy some mercy. I really dont believe he even has enough personal money to fight everything that's in store for him. Again, not excusing really, just laying out some of the mitigating circumstances to trump's plight.

puckerman

Ostrich
I think he was seriously worried about being pursued with lawfare in every jurisdiction in the land where a Jew plaintiff's lawyer or a Jew DA exists. So he pardoned a bunch of "financiers" to try to buy some mercy. I really dont believe he even has enough personal money to fight everything that's in store for him. Again, not excusing really, just laying out some of the mitigating circumstances to trump's plight.

If he is too stupid have multiple citizenships, that is his own fault.

tractor

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Gab introduced its own URL shortening service that also has a page preview function which includes the info about the website's tracking services (Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics etc.)

I'm quite excited to be able to share "biggot nazi" links with clueless normies :squintlol:

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
E. Michael Jones seems to be going after Bannon and Torba here:

I wish that these internecine attacks in the right would cease.

Slim Whitman

Sparrow
Torba: Here's how you handle the press:

972bf85899ef0c1e.png

056af3ca3fd8dc19.png
Incredibly based. Incredibly redpilled.
Torba's a mainstream conservative in a lot of ways but his heart's in the right place and it's really the only social media platform worth supporting. Great to have a guy like this in our corner. He's a real free speech absolutist and you can't say that about hardly anyone else in that industry.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
E. Michael Jones seems to be going after Bannon and Torba here:

I wish that these internecine attacks in the right would cease.
How so? Dr. Jones is stating the facts of the situation. Be careful with your wording.