Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Saw this meme Gabbing around.

09fd4b5fa685f3d5.jpg

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
Good, I hope you had a fruitful discussion. The fact that you both met takes you higher up the oligarch enemy list. I'm certain these actions will bring you persecution in the future but maybe that's our Lord's plan for you. Maybe he will use you to fight in his name against the coming Beast system. Maybe your whole life was preparation for this. Who knows but it's progressing that way.

testosterone

Sparrow
I've always been a big fan of Gab.

Can't wait for GabPay and the Gab phone!

Are they planning to update Dissenter? Last security update was over a year ago.

Last edited:

tractor

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Torba is a hero.

I agree. But recently, I've been thinking that he should maybe rethink his reposting Trump messages. Trump is a total shill right now and he shouldn't be "given platform" the way Torba does. If ZionDon wants to run his account personally - it's fine bur Torba should stop doing it for him. If Trump has no courage to become active on a "nazi site", it's his problem.

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Woman
I agree. But recently, I've been thinking that he should maybe rethink his reposting Trump messages. Trump is a total shill right now and he shouldn't be "given platform" the way Torba does. If ZionDon wants to run his account personally - it's fine bur Torba should stop doing it for him. If Trump has no courage to become active on a "nazi site", it's his problem.
Torba, sharp as he is, has been recently very critical of Trump.

Example, this is Torba today:

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
The ((()))s are getting triggered by Gab and its stance on Freedom of Speech. Looks like they are upset over posts related to the ((()))s.

@AriShekelstein: You couldn't make it up. The president of the American Jewish Congress and a former Republican congressman call for "dealing with" Gab by making it an "exception to the First Amendment."

712a6b8aeb34e626.png

Edit.

@a: “Yet instead of taking responsible action to tone down the dangerous content on his platform, Gab leader Andrew Torba revels in it, claiming the Constitutional right to do so.”

Dangerous? To whom? Gab bans threats of violence and illegal activity. It seems that the American Jewish Congress is “threatened” by criticism and taboo truths that are allowed to flow freely on Gab. Too bad, deal with it.

Last edited:

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member

We don’t have the luxury of time to worry about whether or not the truth we speak offends a small group of people in this country who pull the strings. I hope I offend them. I seek to offend them. The name of Jesus Christ offends them and I will speak His name to the ends of the earth as I am commanded to.

Wow, Andrew's level of commitment is outstanding.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
Gab and it's daring creator doesn't cease to amaze me. It shows the power God gives you when you speak his name. I only wish that Gab would drop the frog symbol, it's not Christian.

Last edited:

TutorGuina

Woodpecker
Telegram's ecosystem might have taken over most alt tech demand

One on one convos and personal groups have an improved whatsapp feel while bigger fast paced groups and channels got the twitter vibe(never used twitter but someone else might confirm)

From this list it might be the only app that comfortably allows wrong think