The Gay Pride Month Thread

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
We have our first tranny in parliament! Great day for humanity, inclusivity, diversity and tolerance.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
We are constantly told that the GOP is doomed because it’s the party of straight white men. That may well be true, but few have asked: How can the diverse Democrats hold together? How can special interests as different as blacks and gays be kept in sync?

The answer appears to be: The Obama coalition can stay together only by stoking resentment—and, indeed, hatred—of straight white men.

I've never accepted this as a serious statement. White straight men still represent a substantial cohort of people in this country and they will going forward. Moreover, whites may not be reproducing at sufficient rates, but, we still reproduce all the same. homosexuals, on the other hand, can't reproduce and are made almost always by some sort of trauma, mostly sexual.

The coalition that represents the demorats and the left is a very unstable thing, as it is composed by a variety of different groups. Diversity. The collective hatred of whitey being the unifying force disturbs me for obvious reasons. However, what happens if we change the composition of this "coalition". For instance, what happens when Asians decide their best interests are served by allying with whites. What if Hispanics who share the family and conservative values of white Americans decide they're better off siding with whites. What do Hispanics have to lose. They know the whites won't regain their majority and their place in society is safe.

If Asians and Hispanics teamed up with the whites we'd have a formidable voting bloc. And we wouldn't have to compromise on social issues. Perhaps we make the Asian New Year and Cinco De Mayo national holidays, but, I'd prefer that about 100 trillion times more than "pride" month.

We are constantly told that the GOP is doomed because it’s the party of straight white men. That may well be true, but few have asked: How can the diverse Democrats hold together? How can special interests as different as blacks and gays be kept in sync?

The answer appears to be: The Obama coalition can stay together only by stoking resentment—and, indeed, hatred—of straight white men.

I've never accepted this as a serious statement. White straight men still represent a substantial cohort of people in this country and they will going forward. Moreover, whites may not be reproducing at sufficient rates, but, we still reproduce all the same. homosexuals, on the other hand, can't reproduce and are made almost always by some sort of trauma, mostly sexual.

The coalition that represents the demorats and the left is a very unstable thing, as it is composed by a variety of different groups. Diversity. The collective hatred of whitey being the unifying force disturbs me for obvious reasons. However, what happens if we change the composition of this "coalition". For instance, what happens when Asians decide their best interests are served by allying with whites. What if Hispanics who share the family and conservative values of white Americans decide they're better off siding with whites. What do Hispanics have to lose. They know the whites won't regain their majority and their place in society is safe.

If Asians and Hispanics teamed up with the whites we'd have a formidable voting bloc. And we wouldn't have to compromise on social issues. Perhaps we make the Asian New Year and Cinco De Mayo national holidays, but, I'd prefer that about 100 trillion times more than "pride" month.
The democrat party will grow despite being degenerate for several reasons:

1) More people will be encouraged to become homosexual/transsexual/bisexual. Even for those that don't become this way, they will have friends, children, siblings, etc... that are this way and this will encourage them to be united with them.

2) Immigration: Most immigrants will be poor. You can promise them free stuff while giving them priority over citizens. Most citizens that complain will be non-democrats so upsetting them won't matter much. Also, you will promise to make it easier for their friends and family from poor nations to immigrate.

3) Hollywood: Most actors/actresses are leftist and young people are easily influenced by these people. If Taylor Swift says to be democrat, many young women will follow.

4) Values: Fewer people care about having good values it seems. If it was democrats vs. republicans campaigning in Sodom, who would have won the election?

5) Hypocrisy: Republicans are supposed to be the party of family values, America first, and small government but are they really? Many republicans also side with big corporations, have not cut down on illegal migration, support immoral foreign invasions and drone attacks, and didn't do much to stand up for freedom in some republican states when it came to the covid crisis. 49 states had/have mask mandates and some republican states even had curfews and quarantine rules. Florida is praised for being so free but they also have state border patrols with mandatory quarantines from certain states. Trump did not get rid of the Patriot Act and he didn't even make an effort to do so. He didn't stand up for civil liberties.

Yes, democrats are a problem and they are the worse of the two evils but they are happy to sell out their nation for more votes. I think their strategy will work. The election of Biden in 2020 despite so many BLM riots and the democrats' iron fisted crackdown on liberties made me feel very pessimistic about the USA's future.

By the way-Cinco de Mayo is only widely celebrated in Puebla, Mexico. It seems Americans use it as an excuse to get drunk and eat tacos without understanding about the history of the holiday. This is not a criticism against you, I think there needs to be a better effort to let Americans know about the day's origins.

I do agree with your general idea though. I would favor more nationalistic celebrations such as Japanese-American celebrations instead of Asian celebrations as long as we also have Polish-American, German-American, etc... celebrations. This might focus on people's cultural background versus their racial background. I doubt Japanese people want to get confused with people from Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia. American reporters are so quick to say 'Asians' thinking they are all the same which is ridiculous.

The democrat party will grow despite being degenerate for several reasons:

1) More people will be encouraged to become homosexual/transsexual/bisexual. Even for those that don't become this way, they will have friends, children, siblings, etc... that are this way and this will encourage them to be united with them.

2) Immigration: Most immigrants will be poor. You can promise them free stuff while giving them priority over citizens. Most citizens that complain will be non-democrats so upsetting them won't matter much. Also, you will promise to make it easier for their friends and family from poor nations to immigrate.

3) Hollywood: Most actors/actresses are leftist and young people are easily influenced by these people. If Taylor Swift says to be democrat, many young women will follow.

4) Values: Fewer people care about having good values it seems. If it was democrats vs. republicans campaigning in Sodom, who would have won the election?

5) Hypocrisy: Republicans are supposed to be the party of family values, America first, and small government but are they really? Many republicans also side with big corporations, have not cut down on illegal migration, support immoral foreign invasions and drone attacks, and didn't do much to stand up for freedom in some republican states when it came to the covid crisis. 49 states had/have mask mandates and some republican states even had curfews and quarantine rules. Florida is praised for being so free but they also have state border patrols with mandatory quarantines from certain states. Trump did not get rid of the Patriot Act and he didn't even make an effort to do so. He didn't stand up for civil liberties.

Yes, democrats are a problem and they are the worse of the two evils but they are happy to sell out their nation for more votes. I think their strategy will work. The election of Biden in 2020 despite so many BLM riots and the democrats' iron fisted crackdown on liberties made me feel very pessimistic about the USA's future.

By the way-Cinco de Mayo is only widely celebrated in Puebla, Mexico. It seems Americans use it as an excuse to get drunk and eat tacos without understanding about the history of the holiday. This is not a criticism against you, I think there needs to be a better effort to let Americans know about the day's origins.

I do agree with your general idea though. I would favor more nationalistic celebrations such as Japanese-American celebrations instead of Asian celebrations as long as we also have Polish-American, German-American, etc... celebrations. This might focus on people's cultural background versus their racial background. I doubt Japanese people want to get confused with people from Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia. American reporters are so quick to say 'Asians' thinking they are all the same which is ridiculous.

1) Most people are going to accept family members regardless of their sexuality - 'blood is thicker than water'.

2) The Democrats are more pro-government than the Republicans who are the business party. Government jobs are a effective tool for bringing poor people into the middle class, so it would make sense for immigrants to be pro-Democrat. Irish Catholics were hardcore Democrats until Irish-Americans moved into the middle / upper class in the United States. You already have 'chain migration' into the United States. Developing world countries get priority over developed countries. Also, the family members of the immigrants can then apply to move to the US (family reunification). America doesn't have a transparent (points based) immigration system like Canada or Australia.

3) Most people are easily swayed by the media. If the attractive, successful people in Hollywood or the music business support the Democrats then it must be a good idea.

4) The Europeans hated Trump. Joe Biden would be considered a centre-right politician in Western Europe. What will happen politically if America becomes a post-Christian / neo-pagan society like all of Western Europe?

5) The vast majority of the Republican Party are "Rockefeller Republicans' like Paul Ryan or Marco Rubio. The Republicans have no problem with mass immigration as it depresses wages. Also, they want a 'borderless world' as borders inhibit trade. In addition, they have no problem 'off shoring' jobs from the US. Anything that boosts corporate profits is good. They'll never admit this to their 'base' as it wouldn't go down too well. This is why the Republicans make a big deal out of cultural issues such as abortion etc instead of focusing on economics.

Why are the trannies their sacred cow? These things are over my head. It's hard to tell if they are intentionally using these terror tactics to implement societal change or if it is just the natural evolution of Satanic influences. Either way it is difficult for the average person to wrap their head around

Easy_C

Peacock
Why just whites? That's a lady I'd be happy to have around.

Edit: Look at the comments on that world star hiphop video. Black people are NOT happy with the trans stuff.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Why are the trannies their sacred cow? These things are over my head. It's hard to tell if they are intentionally using these terror tactics to implement societal change or if it is just the natural evolution of Satanic influences. Either way it is difficult for the average person to wrap their head around

Transgenderism is Satanism. (Lucifer is the Divine Androgyne.) To proclaim one's gender is "assigned" at birth and that you can make it whatever you want is the height of Luciferian arrogance, it is a rejection of God's creation in favor of creating something yourself. Now everyone is being forced to submit to this Satanic plan. If you call he a she, if only to be polite, you are submitting. To say a person can have balls and a cock can still be a woman is submitting. Submitting to the devil is being ratched up. People are submitting for fear of losing their jobs, of being ostracized. It's much easier to see how easily people will take the Mark when that day arrives.

Why just whites? That's a lady I'd be happy to have around.

Edit: Look at the comments on that world star hiphop video. Black people are NOT happy with the trans stuff.
It will be interesting who businesses will side with. Being anti-white male is always OK, favoring women over men is also always OK, and favoring homosexuals over heterosexual males is also an easy decision for businesses to make (with encouragement by the US govt.). However, what about women vs. gentlemen that identify as women and feel more comfortable changing clothes in female locker rooms?

I also wonder about South Korea where women are naked in female only areas (when American woke culture spreads there in a few years). How will Korean women feel about being naked in hot tubs with such men? However, I believe most women will be brainwashed into accepting the idea of transsexuals and welcome them as 'honorary women' and women that complain will be condemned as 'transphobic' and possibly get fired from their jobs if they are seen in such videos.

Bisexuals are too, because according to their sacred Kinsey study we're all bisexuals in denial. And a lot of the wokelites claim to be at least bisexual to have some street cred in the woke mob.

Elipe

Pelican

This suggests a few strategies for destabilizing the leftist coalition. One such tactic would be to infiltrate and co-opt #StopAsianHate, and using that to show that the vast majority of the #AsianHate violence is committed by blacks. This could be an useful wedge to convert Asians into white allies, since whites tend to be by far the most racially altruistic faction and conservative whites tend to be very welcoming to Asians as long as they follow a generally legacy American view of socially conservative libertarianism.

As for Hispanics, I suspect that their general aversion to blacks (given their ethnic cleansing of blacks from Hispanic-dominated areas in California and southern Texas) and (public) homosexuality could be leveraged in some way.