The Gay Pride Month Thread

jibj

Pigeon
BlastbeatCasanova said:
^nice first post, it’s funny because I think you’re right, a lot of movies were focused around heterosexual sex, like road trip, euro trip, American pie, etc. When was the last time a movie of that nature came out? I don’t really pay attention to movies and can’t remember the last time I saw a comedy movie that actually made me laugh (Eastbound and Down, but that’s a show and from the 2000’s I think). There is definitely a depopulation agenda at work. Gay pride is absurd. Straight hetero sex can actually create something...there should be pride in that.

Coming of age movies weren't always about sex. See the phenomenal 'Stand By Me'. It was about the loss of innocence, knowing you could never go back again. But not always about innocence related to sex.
I see movies focused only on guys chasing sex as a degeneration. Of course, this degeneration accelerated to the inanity we see now.
 

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
I go to an older gym, it does not have gay pride month posters in June. It did however have one small poster that I saw when walking up the stairs today. I thought to myself, is that real?

I got home and fired up a google search guess what other "official month" it is, officially sanctioned by the US Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Minority Health

MEN'S HEALTH MONTH

https://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/omh/content.aspx?ID=10238&lvl=2&lvlid=12 thats right, if you are a minority June is Men's Health Month. If you are anyone else its Anti-Men's Health Month aka 'genitals in anuses, can I please have a disease' month.
 

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Zevs said:
Spectrumwalker said:


God definitely wins, but that is just childish behavior. I hate sodomy, but I am not going to harass people. Prayer is the only weapon a Christian needs.

I can tell you this from personal experience: passing out Gospel tracts at a "gay pride" parade is one of the most spiritually oppressive undertakings that you can ever experience. The darkness is palpable.

The two times that I did it (two years in a row), I arrived at the event an hour before the parade began to pass out Gospel tracts to the early arrivals and I had to leave before the parade began (and the true insanity began). So, both times I lasted about an hour. I felt spiritually overwhelmed. That has never happened to me anywhere else. These are truly Satanic events.
 

Bolly

Pelican
Tail Gunner said:
Zevs said:
Spectrumwalker said:


God definitely wins, but that is just childish behavior. I hate sodomy, but I am not going to harass people. Prayer is the only weapon a Christian needs.

I can tell you this from personal experience: passing out Gospel tracts at a "gay pride" parade is one of the most spiritually oppressive undertakings that you can ever experience. The darkness is palpable.

The two times that I did it (two years in a row), I arrived at the event an hour before the parade began to pass out Gospel tracts to the early arrivals and I had to leave before the parade began (and the true insanity began). So, both times I lasted about an hour. I felt spiritually overwhelmed. That has never happened to me anywhere else. These are truly Satanic events.


Believe me, they weren't handing out Gospel tracts. No need to for homos. They were just trolling for laughs. Can't be serious all the time. Life on Earth's to short.
 

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Spectrumwalker said:
Believe me, they weren't handing out Gospel tracts. No need to for homos.

No one is beyond redemption. I have met former homosexuals who successfully completed reparative (conversion) therapy and became Christians.

The problem is that evil legislators in some states, such as California, have made such therapy illegal.
 

N°6

Hummingbird
That reparative therapy is a hate crime in the UK, thanks to a ‘conservative’ government.

To describe how far things have gone, when I was a teenage church goer and naturally fascinated by the supernatural pretensions of Christianity, an old school man called Derek Prince had an exorcism ministry. I recall him saying that demons relating to homosexuality were the hardest to expel from a human host. He must have undertaken 1000s of expulsions. To think that Protestantism has gone from this to celebrating lesbian priestesses in a generation is astounding.
 

Bolly

Pelican
Tail Gunner said:
No one is beyond redemption.

Biblically this is false. Read Romans 1: 20-28. You'll notice the phrases like gave up, or turned over to a reprobate mind. There is a line that can be crossed and sodomites cross it. After all, God did wage complete and utter genocide on Sodom and Gomorrah if that gives anyone a hint how he feels. Haha. In Romans you'll read what the Bible says their hearts are full of. And that they are deliberate haters of God. So they have been given up on and are incapable of salvation. It's a unique sin in the Bible unto itself. If you've known homo Christians I can promise you they believe in a fantasy of Christianity and a figment of Jesus they want to believe in from reading false Bibles and listening to prosperity preachers or left leaning pussified "priests".

Proverbs 1:28
Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: (read the whole Proverb)

God can and does reject people who've heard and rejected the Gospel enough. But every man has a chance at salvation except homos. He ain't all roses, puppies and chocolates like the liberals want him to be.
 
Demonic possession

That’s what we are dealing with. Those who attend these “gay pride” parades are leaving their souls susceptible to demons.

Little children who have the most innocent souls are the most suceptable to these energies.

My best advice is to stay away. It’s pervasive and damaging.

I’d say the same about those who attend Mardi Gras. The same sort of evil energy. The city of New Orleans is cursed.

What you will discover is that there are different demons for different sins. Las Vegas and Times Square are two other conduit points.

Best advice for you all is stay away from those energies.
 

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Spectrumwalker said:
Tail Gunner said:
No one is beyond redemption.

Biblically this is false. Read Romans 1: 20-28. You'll notice the phrases like gave up, or turned over to a reprobate mind. There is a line that can be crossed and sodomites cross it. After all, God did wage complete and utter genocide on Sodom and Gomorrah if that gives anyone a hint how he feels. Haha. In Romans you'll read what the Bible says their hearts are full of. And that they are deliberate haters of God. So they have been given up on and are incapable of salvation. It's a unique sin in the Bible unto itself. If you've known homo Christians I can promise you they believe in a fantasy of Christianity and a figment of Jesus they want to believe in from reading false Bibles and listening to prosperity preachers or left leaning pussified "priests".

Proverbs 1:28
Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: (read the whole Proverb)

God can and does reject people who've heard and rejected the Gospel enough. But every man has a chance at salvation except homos. He ain't all roses, puppies and chocolates like the liberals want him to be.

What you say is biblically true. Some people are beyond redemption. I responded to this statement: "Believe me, they weren't handing out Gospel tracts. No need to for homos." My point was that there is no way to ascertain who may be open to hearing, and accepting, the Gospel -- and Christians have a duty to preach it to the entire world. Christ's last command was The Great Commission:

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Matthew 28:18-20 (KJV)

Like I said previously, I have met former homosexuals who successfully completed reparative (conversion) therapy and became Christians. Not everyone at a gay pride parade is beyond redemption, although I will admit that it is a place that probably has the highest percentage of people who are beyond redemption.
 

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Zevs said:
Spectrumwalker said:


God definitely wins, but that is just childish behavior. I hate sodomy, but I am not going to harass people. Prayer is the only weapon a Christian needs.

I agree, this a bad look. "Bible Camp Stiffler" here probably managed to turn as many people away from the gospel here as he ever will bring to it.

I has posted earlier about how working with dicks such as this at a 'christian company' kept me away from the Church for about 20 years.

God doesn't hate his children, he hates their actions. Its more of a "Son I am disappoint" followed by "This is going to hurt me as much as it hurts you" when he has to condemn them to Hell. This really only made sense to me after I had my own children and have had to discipline them.
 

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Dr. Howard said:
God doesn't hate his children, he hates their actions. Its more of a "Son I am disappoint" followed by "This is going to hurt me as much as it hurts you" when he has to condemn them to Hell. This really only made sense to me after I had my own children and have had to discipline them.

I agree that God does not hate his children. The problem is that unrepentant sinners are not God's children. If you want to see a glimpse of how God views unrepentant sinners, read "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" by the Rev. Jonathan Edwards, widely regarded as one of America's most important and original philosophical theologians. This passage offers just a flavor of the sermon, which I highly recommend reading in full.

The God that holds you over the pit of hell, much as one holds a spider, or some loathsome insect over the fire, abhors you, and is dreadfully provoked: his wrath towards you burns like fire; he looks upon you as worthy of nothing else, but to be cast into the fire; he is of purer eyes than to bear to have you in his sight; you are ten thousand times more abominable in his eyes, than the most hateful venomous serpent is in ours. You have offended him infinitely more than ever a stubborn rebel did his prince; and yet it is nothing but his hand that holds you from falling into the fire every moment. It is to be ascribed to nothing else, that you did not go to hell the last night; that you were suffered to awake again in this world, after you closed your eyes to sleep. And there is no other reason to be given, why you have not dropped into hell since you arose in the morning, but that God’s hand has held you up. There is no other reason to be given why you have not gone to hell, since you have sat here in the house of God, provoking his pure eyes by your sinful wicked manner of attending his solemn worship. Yea, there is nothing else that is to be given as a reason why you do not this very moment drop down into hell.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/Comm/edwards_jonathan/Sermons/Sinners.cfm


God loves the sinner, but hates the sin: one of the top ten myths of Christianity. God does hate sinners. Psalm 5:4: “You are not a God who delights in wickedness. Evil may not dwell with you. The boastful shall not stand before your eyes. You hate all evildoers.” Or Psalm 11:5: “The Lord tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.” So, it is wrong to give unrepentant sinners the false impression that God does not hate them, by saying that He loves the sinner and hates the sin. He does hate sinners. His wrath is real. And only the blood of Christ stems that wrath.

Seriously, why would God send people who He loves to hell? He sends unrepentant sinners to hell because he justly and righteously hates them.
 

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Tail Gunner said:
Dr. Howard said:
God doesn't hate his children, he hates their actions. Its more of a "Son I am disappoint" followed by "This is going to hurt me as much as it hurts you" when he has to condemn them to Hell. This really only made sense to me after I had my own children and have had to discipline them.

I agree that God does not hate his children. The problem is that unrepentant sinners are not God's children. If you want to see a glimpse of how God views unrepentant sinners, read "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" by the Rev. Jonathan Edwards, widely regarded as one of America's most important and original philosophical theologians. This passage offers just a flavor of the sermon, which I highly recommend reading in full.

The God that holds you over the pit of hell, much as one holds a spider, or some loathsome insect over the fire, abhors you, and is dreadfully provoked: his wrath towards you burns like fire; he looks upon you as worthy of nothing else, but to be cast into the fire; he is of purer eyes than to bear to have you in his sight; you are ten thousand times more abominable in his eyes, than the most hateful venomous serpent is in ours. You have offended him infinitely more than ever a stubborn rebel did his prince; and yet it is nothing but his hand that holds you from falling into the fire every moment. It is to be ascribed to nothing else, that you did not go to hell the last night; that you were suffered to awake again in this world, after you closed your eyes to sleep. And there is no other reason to be given, why you have not dropped into hell since you arose in the morning, but that God’s hand has held you up. There is no other reason to be given why you have not gone to hell, since you have sat here in the house of God, provoking his pure eyes by your sinful wicked manner of attending his solemn worship. Yea, there is nothing else that is to be given as a reason why you do not this very moment drop down into hell.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/Comm/edwards_jonathan/Sermons/Sinners.cfm


God loves the sinner, but hates the sin: one of the top ten myths of Christianity. God does hate sinners. Psalm 5:4: “You are not a God who delights in wickedness. Evil may not dwell with you. The boastful shall not stand before your eyes. You hate all evildoers.” Or Psalm 11:5: “The Lord tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.” So, it is wrong to give unrepentant sinners the false impression that God does not hate them, by saying that He loves the sinner and hates the sin. He does hate sinners. His wrath is real. And only the blood of Christ stems that wrath.

Seriously, why would God send people who He loves to hell? He sends unrepentant sinners to hell because he justly and righteously hates them.

I only agree to the point that God sends people he loves to Hell because he is righteous and just. If the child of a judge was brought into the courtroom and had undeniable evidence that he was stealing cars, what would happen if that judge did not convict that child and sentence them to some punishment? He would probably get thrown off the bench. He still loves his son, but if he is going to remain a judge and authority he has to punish that kid. He is probably also mad at the son, and the car stealing.

Again, it is akin to having my own children. Sometimes, when you are in a position of authority you have to punish the people you love. They are not mutually exclusive acts.

If God had no love for mankind, and just a hatred of sinners, why Noah and Jesus at all? Why not just execute everyone at birth?

For some reason, God loves us enough to give some of us Grace. By Grace I don't mean just salvation through Jesus. I mean he lets some of us breathe air and even take the time to stumble around in sin for years before we even find him.

God must REALLY love the gays by giving them so much grace. He lets jungle tribes in Brazil continue generation after generation without even knowing the word Jesus and they die and are committed to hell. Gays, in the west, know the name Jesus and they know what a church is, but God allows them the breath to walk down the street in a parade and wave the symbol of his covenant in his face.

God loved me enough to delay my judgement decades, he gave me enough time live that I could find Jesus and accept salvation.

That's where I find the whole yelling "God hates fags!" so stupid. God also loves them by extending them another day of life to find Jesus and repent. They also grieve God at the same time, by taking each day they are given a chance and using it to spite him. When his patience runs out, their punishment will undoubtedly be terrible.

So, yes, God may hate sinners, but he also loves them enough to give them grace and withhold his judgement so that they may choose to repent.
 

ilostabet

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
If you have ever met a sodomite in real life, their 'gayness' (in the original sense) is all a show. They are visibly miserable. You can see it in their dead eyes. They suffer all the indignities that their deathstyle and have all the signs necessary to realize they need to stop. Yet the majority does not - partly because the culture encourages them, but in my opinion it's just the nature of the disease, because as it's written 'God gave them up' to the filth because they gave up on Him first. I am very skeptical of 'reformed' sodomites. It's just too great a dysfunction to come back from. Here's a testimony from one. Don't read it if you just finished eating or are about to eat. It's one of the most disgusting things you will ever lay your eyes on.

Love is conditional - always. And God's love is no different. The problem is people understand love as a feeling, not as an action. Obviously if it's a feeling it cannot be controlled - and you can feel it very strongly while being a piece of garbage person committing the worst abominations. But Love is an action, it's to be practiced, not just felt. So naturally God withdraws His Love in some circumstances. We really cannot say how God feels, but we can see how he acts in the world. And he gives people up to misery when those people give up on loving their neighbor as themselves.

Love and Hate are actually inseparable, and they are both necessary. If you Love Good, you Hate Evil, and vice versa. It's that simple. Sodomites hate God, and therefore hate the Good, Why wouldn't God hate them?

I have said this before and I'll say it again: Hate the sin not the sinner? Who does God send to Hell, the sin or the sinner? There's your answer.
 

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Dr. Howard said:
Tail Gunner said:
Dr. Howard said:
God doesn't hate his children, he hates their actions. Its more of a "Son I am disappoint" followed by "This is going to hurt me as much as it hurts you" when he has to condemn them to Hell. This really only made sense to me after I had my own children and have had to discipline them.

I agree that God does not hate his children. The problem is that unrepentant sinners are not God's children. If you want to see a glimpse of how God views unrepentant sinners, read "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" by the Rev. Jonathan Edwards, widely regarded as one of America's most important and original philosophical theologians. This passage offers just a flavor of the sermon, which I highly recommend reading in full.

The God that holds you over the pit of hell, much as one holds a spider, or some loathsome insect over the fire, abhors you, and is dreadfully provoked: his wrath towards you burns like fire; he looks upon you as worthy of nothing else, but to be cast into the fire; he is of purer eyes than to bear to have you in his sight; you are ten thousand times more abominable in his eyes, than the most hateful venomous serpent is in ours. You have offended him infinitely more than ever a stubborn rebel did his prince; and yet it is nothing but his hand that holds you from falling into the fire every moment. It is to be ascribed to nothing else, that you did not go to hell the last night; that you were suffered to awake again in this world, after you closed your eyes to sleep. And there is no other reason to be given, why you have not dropped into hell since you arose in the morning, but that God’s hand has held you up. There is no other reason to be given why you have not gone to hell, since you have sat here in the house of God, provoking his pure eyes by your sinful wicked manner of attending his solemn worship. Yea, there is nothing else that is to be given as a reason why you do not this very moment drop down into hell.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/Comm/edwards_jonathan/Sermons/Sinners.cfm


God loves the sinner, but hates the sin: one of the top ten myths of Christianity. God does hate sinners. Psalm 5:4: “You are not a God who delights in wickedness. Evil may not dwell with you. The boastful shall not stand before your eyes. You hate all evildoers.” Or Psalm 11:5: “The Lord tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.” So, it is wrong to give unrepentant sinners the false impression that God does not hate them, by saying that He loves the sinner and hates the sin. He does hate sinners. His wrath is real. And only the blood of Christ stems that wrath.

Seriously, why would God send people who He loves to hell? He sends unrepentant sinners to hell because he justly and righteously hates them.

I only agree to the point that God sends people he loves to Hell because he is righteous and just. If the child of a judge was brought into the courtroom and had undeniable evidence that he was stealing cars, what would happen if that judge did not convict that child and sentence them to some punishment? He would probably get thrown off the bench. He still loves his son, but if he is going to remain a judge and authority he has to punish that kid. He is probably also mad at the son, and the car stealing.

Again, it is akin to having my own children. Sometimes, when you are in a position of authority you have to punish the people you love. They are not mutually exclusive acts.

If God had no love for mankind, and just a hatred of sinners, why Noah and Jesus at all? Why not just execute everyone at birth?

For some reason, God loves us enough to give some of us Grace. By Grace I don't mean just salvation through Jesus. I mean he lets some of us breathe air and even take the time to stumble around in sin for years before we even find him.

God must REALLY love the gays by giving them so much grace. He lets jungle tribes in Brazil continue generation after generation without even knowing the word Jesus and they die and are committed to hell. Gays, in the west, know the name Jesus and they know what a church is, but God allows them the breath to walk down the street in a parade and wave the symbol of his covenant in his face.

God loved me enough to delay my judgement decades, he gave me enough time live that I could find Jesus and accept salvation.

That's where I find the whole yelling "God hates fags!" so stupid. God also loves them by extending them another day of life to find Jesus and repent. They also grieve God at the same time, by taking each day they are given a chance and using it to spite him. When his patience runs out, their punishment will undoubtedly be terrible.

So, yes, God may hate sinners, but he also loves them enough to give them grace and withhold his judgement so that they may choose to repent.

You have not posted any biblical support for any of these claims. Jesus was crystal clear in his teachings about our calling to love: to love God, to love our neighbor as ourselves, and to love one another as he loved us. Jesus demonstrated this type of love by example, through His fellowship with tax collectors and other sinners. I see this as an early foreshadowing of The Great Commission.

Yet, we are also called to hate God's enemies (versus our enemies) with a "perfect hatred." Psalm 139:22. There is no conflict here. For example, Jesus would not even acknowledge Herod, much less try to preach to him or try to save him.


God, because He is holy and just, reserves His love for His elect, those in the Body of Christ. For example, "but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8. The audience for this passage is the church in Rome, i.e., part of God's elect and the Body of Christ. It is very important to read scripture in its proper context. Scripture is very clear that Christ’s mission and atonement was focused effectually on His bride, the church (Ephesians 5:25).

John Gills Exposition of the Bible explains how Romans 5:8 applies only to "God's elect" and "God's people":

God's elect were sinners in Adam, in whom they were naturally and federally, as all mankind were; hence polluted and guilty; and so they are in their own persons whilst unregenerate: they are dead in sin, and live in it, commit it, are slaves unto it, and are under the power and dominion of it; and many of them are the chief and vilest of sinners; and such they were considered when Christ died for them: but are not God's people sinners after conversion? yes; but sin has not the dominion over them; their life is not a course of sinning, as before; and besides, they are openly justified and pardoned, as well as renewed, and sanctified, and live in newness of life; so that their characters now are taken, not from their worse, but better part. And that before conversion is particularly mentioned here, to illustrate the love of God to them, notwithstanding this their character and condition; and to show that the love of God to them was very early; it anteceded their conversion; it was before the death of Christ for them; yea, it was from everlasting: and also to express the freeness of it, and to make it appear, that it did not arise from any loveliness in them; or from any love in them to him; nor from any works of righteousness done by them, but from his own sovereign will and pleasure.

https://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/gills-exposition-of-the-bible/romans-5-8.html

Because God is perfect, God can both love perfectly and hate perfectly. God can hate without sinful intent. He can hate the sinner in a perfectly holy way and still lovingly forgive the sinner at the moment of repentance and faith (Malachi 1:3; Revelation 2:6; 2 Peter 3:9).

In His love, God has sent His Son to be the Savior. The wicked, who are still unforgiven, God hates “for their many sins, for they have rebelled” (Psalm 5:10). But God also desires that the wicked repent of their sin and find refuge in Christ. At the moment of saving faith, the wicked sinner is removed from the kingdom of darkness and transferred to the kingdom of love (see Colossians 1:13). All enmity is dissolved, all sin is removed, and all things are made new (see 2 Corinthians 5:17).
 

Bolly

Pelican
Dr. Howard said:
That's where I find the whole yelling "God hates fags!" so stupid. God also loves them by extending them another day of life to find Jesus and repent. They also grieve God at the same time, by taking each day they are given a chance and using it to spite him. When his patience runs out, their punishment will undoubtedly be terrible.

Again this is biblically false. See my post above again. Homos have been turned over to a reprobate mind and are unable to be saved. They are the only people not worth giving the Gospel to because the minute they were turned over to "vile affections" and started taking dicks in their mouths their fate was already sealed. So I suppose they can have their month because eternity is a hell of a lot longer. Pun intended.

As far as this hippy "God hates the sin but loves the sinner", stuff, we are all equally deserving of hell in God's eyes unless you take his gift. No one is a child of God until you accept his gift. Until then, you're lost. But thats outside this thread.

Romans 2, 11
"For there is no respect of persons with God."

*Edit I will agree the guys with poster boards yelling God hates fags outside gay pride parades is obnoxious and in poor taste. Also a huge waste of time. That video I posted wasn't a parade. It was homos protesting outside of a church because of something the pastor said.
 

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Tail Gunner said:
Dr. Howard said:
Tail Gunner said:
Dr. Howard said:
God doesn't hate his children, he hates their actions. Its more of a "Son I am disappoint"

....

John Gills Exposition of the Bible explains how Romans 5:8 applies only to God's elect and God's people:

God's elect were sinners in Adam, in whom they were naturally and federally, as all mankind were; hence polluted and guilty; and so they are in their own persons whilst unregenerate: they are dead in sin, and live in it, commit it, are slaves unto it, and are under the power and dominion of it; and many of them are the chief and vilest of sinners; and such they were considered when Christ died for them: but are not God's people sinners after conversion? yes; but sin has not the dominion over them; their life is not a course of sinning, as before; and besides, they are openly justified and pardoned, as well as renewed, and sanctified, and live in newness of life; so that their characters now are taken, not from their worse, but better part. And that before conversion is particularly mentioned here, to illustrate the love of God to them, notwithstanding this their character and condition; and to show that the love of God to them was very early; it anteceded their conversion; it was before the death of Christ for them; yea, it was from everlasting: and also to express the freeness of it, and to make it appear, that it did not arise from any loveliness in them; or from any love in them to him; nor from any works of righteousness done by them, but from his own sovereign will and pleasure.

https://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/gills-exposition-of-the-bible/romans-5-8.html

I appreciate the counter point. I'll have to do some studying and praying on it this week.

My focus isn't going to be on what happens after salvation, that is very clear to me, its more about the time God gives us between rebellion and repentance. Why give anyone a chance to come to Jesus as opposed to invoking wrath on them immediately. In short, why are we even given the opportunity to repent?

My thesis, with no biblical context, is that God has some kind of compassion for his human creations, saved or not, and executes judgement and punishment on them because he is bound by his own authority.

The starting assumptions being, that we are all born of sin and the 'elect' are not predestined, but are the ones that come to Christ of their own choice.

EDIT: I'll also add in the question from Spectrum Walker's answer...namely the idea that all sinners can come to Christ, except for Homosexuals, because they are reprobates.
 

Easy_C

Peacock
Tolerance is no longer sufficient.

You MUST actively participate and cheerlead, else you are a bigot.

K9MPcqt.png
 
Top