The Gay Pride Month Thread

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
I know, I just think it's a mistake to constantly disavow identity politics.

We mock communists because "yeah it's nice idealism, but it just doesn't work, human nature is incentive based".

We should mock multi-culturalism the same way... "nice idealism, but doesn't work because human nature is tribal."

That's the real problem with DR3

la bodhisattva

Kingfisher
Despite all previous attempts of the LGBT community to portray themselves as simply being attracted to the same or both sexes, there is only abomination and perversion. That their sexual orientation must be celebrated is enough to warrant suspicion from all natural heterosexuals. That every gathering of gay pride is invariably accompanied by displays of kinks, fetishes, and lascivious behavior is a warning sign in neon lights that the community is a threat to society at large and undermines the "wholesome" message of one/same love they so duplicitously broadcast to the masses.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
WalterBlack said:
I wonder if this is peak gay? Maybe next year this won't be as big because gays can see they're patronised so they won't buy things, and the average straight person would never buy that shit anyway.

I can imagine someone asking this question of themselves 5, 10, 15, 20 years ago. Most people back then would have thought they were near max public gay expression.

JakeHighwell said:
Every society that has fallen (Greek, Roman) has been chock full of Godlessness, homosexuality, pedophilia, and debauchery.

That's where we are!

Lots of societies that have fallen have just been weaker, less lucky, or less resource-rich than their conquerors.

The relative strength of a society is what allows it to exercise debauchery to a full extent.

Expand your horizons, read more books, and think deeper.

Consider the Polish dynasties and Italian Baroque city-states.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
JakeHighwell said:
Every society that has fallen (Greek, Roman) has been chock full of Godlessness, homosexuality, pedophilia, and debauchery.

That's where we are!

You're not wrong.
My favourite female academic by far.

dfw1

Pigeon
Some Chicago cop is not going to be happy working their beat in this...

[attachment=42065]

Attachments

• 1police.jpg
    1police.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,545

Easy_C

Peacock
gework said:
qakl8cnivb331.png

I don't think that quite makes the point they want it too. It helps dog whistle morons who are convinced in "Orange Hitler" but the stronger implication is that this kind of thing leads to a societal revolution and totalitarianism.

MKE-Ed

Woodpecker
dfw1 said:
Some Chicago cop is not going to be happy working their beat in this...

This is very true and this will be ridiculed in many of Chicago’s police districts. I know a lot of Chicago cops and they are not happy about driving those new Ford Explorers with that rainbow on the side.

Peacock
Gold Member
Here's a good example of inclusion/tolerance shifting to forced brainwashing and education system child indoctrination:

Aussie Students Penalized by School for Not Wearing Pro-LGBT Clothing

Aussie Students Penalized by School for Not Wearing Pro-LGBT Clothing

Posted by EU Times on Jun 16th, 2019

A western Sydney high school has come under fire for a rainbow mufti day where children who did not wear multi-coloured clothing were expected to pay more.

Greystanes High School became ground zero in the culture wars for hosting a casual clothes day for ‘International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia (IDAHOT)’.

One Nation MP Mark Latham lashed the school for inflicting ‘political punishment’ on its students after a note was sent to parents explaining the donation system.

The letter said pupils who wore an item of rainbow clothing were ‘expected’ to donate $1, while those who wore mufti without rainbow ‘will be expected to donate $2.’

Mr Latham told 2GB’s Alan Jones rainbow colours have ‘become a political symbol for the identity politics of the Left’.

‘This is sort of an extraction system, a punishment for people who don’t participate in what clearly is a left wing movement,’ he said.

Mr Latham said people could wear rainbow all weekend and children should be expected to wear uniforms at school.

But, he said, ‘if they’re going to have a mufti day, treat everyone equally and don’t put a political punishment on those who would feel uncomfortable wearing the left wing colours of rainbow’.

https://www.eutimes.net/2019/06/aus...-by-school-for-not-wearing-pro-lgbt-clothing/

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
It is a Satanic sign indeed that the homosexual lobby has culturally appropriated the rainbow as a symbol of aberrant and barren sexuality. The rainbow was the natural wonder that God decreed as a sign of his new covenant with mankind after His utter destruction of mankind after the great flood. This Satanic appropriation of the sign of God's covenant with mankind did not happen by accident. Foul and detestable forces are at work.

12 And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”

Genesis 9:12-16

The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled.

Genesis 6:5-6.

The homosexual movement, a debasement of human sexuality, is a manifestation of this ebb and flow of great evil throughout the history of mankind.

There must be a way to subvert their use of the rainbow? Make it backfire so that everyone thinks of the true homos/deviants: disgusting disease mentally ill freaks. The left and big deviant plays nasty, and we won't win by playing nice.

Perhaps escalation is the key, that usually is the answer in most scenarios. If someone started posting pictures of AIDS-ridden fags or diseased penises, or perhaps even gays fornicating in all public venues and wrote "its ok to be gay" under the picture, this would have a visceral effect on the normies. It would start to dissociate them from all the fake spoon-fed positive images from the MSM. This operation would have to be done en masse in every major city across the US at the same time to have any kind of effect.

Seeing how they hated the "its ok to be white" thing, this tactic could also work to stop the approaching pedo-legalization if someone made a poster of a child being harassed by an older gay man and wrote under it "its ok to be a pedophile" and also proliferated it throughout the country to shock the normals. It would have the opposite effect.

Peacock
Gold Member
Part of the reason the rainbow is being used is its appropriation as a symbol for the noahide laws, the 7 colors of the rainbow standing for the 7 noahide laws.

Parlay44

Peacock
Gold Member
I thought pride was for accomplishments and achievements earned through hard work and sacrifice. Seems to me that the word has been hijacked.