The Gay Pride Month Thread

Transsimian said:
:angel::angel::angel:
ZYozSns.jpg

reminds of that meme with dave chapelle

"Modern problems require modern solutions"
 

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Pride is the deadliest of the Seven Deadly Sins. When you consider that as you watch these gay marches through the streets, under the bastardized rainbow flags, it's clear how horrific these June events really are.
 
MusicForThePiano said:
There must be a way to subvert their use of the rainbow? Make it backfire so that everyone thinks of the true homos/deviants: disgusting disease mentally ill freaks. The left and big deviant plays nasty, and we won't win by playing nice.

Perhaps escalation is the key, that usually is the answer in most scenarios. If someone started posting pictures of AIDS-ridden fags or diseased penises, or perhaps even gays fornicating in all public venues and wrote "its ok to be gay" under the picture, this would have a visceral effect on the normies. It would start to dissociate them from all the fake spoon-fed positive images from the MSM. This operation would have to be done en masse in every major city across the US at the same time to have any kind of effect.

Seeing how they hated the "its ok to be white" thing, this tactic could also work to stop the approaching pedo-legalization if someone made a poster of a child being harassed by an older gay man and wrote under it "its ok to be a pedophile" and also proliferated it throughout the country to shock the normals. It would have the opposite effect.

How about having a Lust parade, Gluttony parade, Greed parade, Sloth parade, Wrath parade and Envy Parade, and march alongside the Pride parade.
 

Yatagan

Pelican
Gold Member
Vladimir Poontang said:
MusicForThePiano said:
There must be a way to subvert their use of the rainbow? Make it backfire so that everyone thinks of the true homos/deviants: disgusting disease mentally ill freaks. The left and big deviant plays nasty, and we won't win by playing nice.

Perhaps escalation is the key, that usually is the answer in most scenarios. If someone started posting pictures of AIDS-ridden fags or diseased penises, or perhaps even gays fornicating in all public venues and wrote "its ok to be gay" under the picture, this would have a visceral effect on the normies. It would start to dissociate them from all the fake spoon-fed positive images from the MSM. This operation would have to be done en masse in every major city across the US at the same time to have any kind of effect.

Seeing how they hated the "its ok to be white" thing, this tactic could also work to stop the approaching pedo-legalization if someone made a poster of a child being harassed by an older gay man and wrote under it "its ok to be a pedophile" and also proliferated it throughout the country to shock the normals. It would have the opposite effect.

How about having a Lust parade, Gluttony parade, Greed parade, Sloth parade, Wrath parade and Envy Parade, and march alongside the Pride parade.

Based on what I've said of these "pride" parades, they already have some, if not all of that covered already.
 

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Yatagan said:
Roosh said:
John Hancock rolling over in his grave.

This is equivalent to a conquering nation flying their banner over a defeated foe's landmark or government building.

battle-berlin2.jpg

Can you imagine the backlash if, after Civil Rights was passed in the 60s, that a couple of years later African flags were being flown on historic buildings and outside corporations? It would have set the movement back big time.

But the people in control of things are much more comfortable with subjecting us to this nonstop propaganda. The real question is why. This is all coordinated, and it's not just corporations wanting to make money. So why push this everywhere?

My only answer is to make it normal to kids. This generation will just grow up accepting homosexuality and the entire lifestyle as not only normal, but common and even right. Lots of consequences to it, obviously, but how are today's people in power planning on exploiting it?
 

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
fokm said:
But the people in control of things are much more comfortable with subjecting us to this nonstop propaganda. The real question is why. This is all coordinated, and it's not just corporations wanting to make money. So why push this everywhere?

My only answer is to make it normal to kids. This generation will just grow up accepting homosexuality and the entire lifestyle as not only normal, but common and even right. Lots of consequences to it, obviously, but how are today's people in power planning on exploiting it?

The answer is cultural Marxism. Destabilization of society; demoralization of the majority; normalization of evil. This is just an excerpt from the full article.

Is Cultural Marxism America's New Mainline Ideology?
10/10/2018Antony P. Mueller

Another name for the neo-Marxism of increasing popularity in the United States is cultural Marxism.” This theory says that the driving force behind the socialist revolution is not the proletariat — but the intellectuals. While Marxism has largely disappeared from the workers' movement, Marxist theory flourishes today in cultural institutions, in the academic world, and in the mass media. This “cultural Marxism” goes back to Antonio Gramsci (1891-1937) and the Frankfurt School.

The theorists of Marxism recognized that the proletariat would not play the expected historical role as a “revolutionary subject.” Therefore, for the revolution to happen, the movement must depend on the cultural leaders to destroy the existing, mainly Christian, culture and morality and then drive the disoriented masses to Communism as their new creed. The goal of this movement is to establish a world government in which the Marxist intellectuals have the final say. In this sense, the cultural Marxists are the continuation of what started with the Russian revolution.

* * *

The cultural Marxists drive society morally into an identity crisis by the means of the false standards of a hypocritical ethics. The aim is no longer the "dictatorship of the proletariat," because this project has failed, but the "dictatorship of political correctness" whose supreme authority lies in the hands of the cultural Marxists. As a new class of priests, the guardians of the new orthodoxy rule the institutions whose power they try to extend over all parts of the society. The moral destruction of the individual is a necessary step to accomplish the final victory.

https://mises.org/wire/cultural-marxism-americas-new-mainline-ideology


BTW: The Mises Institute is an excellent organization if you wish to learn about true capitalism and real economics. It has a great recommended reading list.
 
"Cultural Marxism" is fake news. That shit is so tiresome. It's a vague term that doesn't mean anything. And yes, I've seen the shitty-quality video with that Yuri dude, it proves nothing.

Look, this is a push for degeneracy and it's fucked up, but it shouldn't be overanalyzed. This is one of the problems with the manosphere - the over-intellectualizing of everything.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, ya dig?
 

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
TigerMandingo said:
"Cultural Marxism" is fake news. That shit is so tiresome. It's a vague term that doesn't mean anything. And yes, I've seen the shitty-quality video with that Yuri dude, it proves nothing.

Look, this is a push for degeneracy and it's fucked up, but it shouldn't be overanalyzed. This is one of the problems with the manosphere - the over-intellectualizing of everything.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, ya dig?

And sometimes a broad-based conspiracy, whether centrally organized or not, to destroy Western civilization is just that.
 
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/06/...murder-talk-of-dropping-gays-from-sears-tower

Illinois: Men convert to Islam, plot jihad mass murder, talk of dropping gays from Sears Tower

Jones-and-Schimenti-300x174.jpg


This vision of the new American oppressed Immigrants throwing gays off the Sears Tower strikes me as deep dark humor. Diversity is our strength!


---------------------

All this veneration for a rather unnatural sexual activity is insane. In the future a saner society will look at it with bemusement and say:

"So you celebrate a man putting his dick in another man's asshole? Did you celebrate also a man putting his dick into a watermelon? Did you have a watermelon-fucking-pride month too? Was society truly as retarded as that?"

how_to_make_a_watermelon_keg_07.jpg


Jeez - just googling for the pics made me realize that watermelon-pride is a real thing.
 

ilostabet

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
TigerMandingo said:
"Cultural Marxism" is fake news. That shit is so tiresome. It's a vague term that doesn't mean anything. And yes, I've seen the shitty-quality video with that Yuri dude, it proves nothing.

Look, this is a push for degeneracy and it's fucked up, but it shouldn't be overanalyzed. This is one of the problems with the manosphere - the over-intellectualizing of everything.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, ya dig?

My problem with the 'cultural marxism' term is that, in pointing out the origins of it (marxists who took the classic marx and applied it to other, non-economic spheres of society), it also obscures the fact that it can only really ever be realized in a capitalist setting and that it serves corporate interests above anything else.

It's a term that keeps the false capitalist/socialist dialectic going, as if cultural capitalism is not as much a description of the materialist poison as cultural marxism is. They are the same thing.

Obviously a lot of people that use it understand this, but the term is still misleading in itself and promotes confusion more than it promotes clarity. While they're fighting 'marxism' by opposing government indoctrination and propaganda, the corporations sell you every tenet of 'marxism' as entertainment but somehow, despite its much more subtle and subversive nature, that is not as worrying because it's 'private'. Nevermind the fact that before government ever gets in on the game, the market has been selling every degenerate idea for years and normalizing it.
 

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
You will have an extremely hard time selling that idea.

The best way to destroy a man and in large numbers his whole society is to make him proud of the things that will defeat him.

In America those things are freedom and capitalism. Freedom is the warped, bastard child of liberty evolved into liberalism. Capitalism has become the armor for deep-state enforced oligarchy. A great number of "conservative" Americans will die to protect both while both simultaneously shiv them in the back.
 

ilostabet

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Extremely hard time is putting it mildly. I am absolutely convinced it cannot be done. And I don't even think that it is specifically about our age or our society.

I think that sooner or later it will become obvious to everyone able to understand that ‘redpilling the normies’ is as futile as teaching a cow to play the flute. Just as one is anatomically incapable of even picking up the instrument, the other is mentally unfit for such considerations and will never be able to grasp reality beyond a certain basic level, which is the very reason why they are so easy to indoctrinate into supporting their own destruction.

History is not made by the masses, it is made out of the masses. The majority of people have neither the capacity nor the inclination to see anything beyond the immediate. This is why democracy is such a joke and so detrimental: because its declared aim is impossible to fulfill. Most people will never be able to rule themselves; will never be ‘informed’ enough to select good representatives for their political interests. Instead, it's the easiest way the oligarchs have of manipulating public opinion into doing what they wanted to do from the beginning, by convincing them it's really the people's will.

It's also why so many serious political movements degenerate the moment they go 'big tent'. The oligarchs knew what they were doing when they destroyed the old hierarchy - it was the foot in the door to enslave the masses by appealing to their pride.

It's no surprise America, founded on this perversion and no ethnic basis (in its full sense), in fact founded on the rejection of the old order, is leading the way in the race to the bottom. They don't call it The Great Satan for nothing. God wants you to worship Him - having a clear hierarchy from Him; Jesus is a King, not a Prime Minister. Satan wants you to worship yourself - the heresy at the basis of democracy.

As I have relayed in other threads, I have no confidence this can be resolved through democratic politics and I am almost convinced the 'red pill outreach program' is probably more detrimental than it is helpful at this point. It's why we have trad thots and infiltrators - because we have no standards. I enjoy this sphere as much as anyone, but at the end of day local community building in real life is the only fruitful endeavor.
 

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
ilostabet said:
It's no surprise America, founded on this perversion and no ethnic basis (in its full sense), in fact founded on the rejection of the old order, is leading the way in the race to the bottom. They don't call it The Great Satan for nothing. God wants you to worship Him - having a clear hierarchy from Him; Jesus is a King, not a Prime Minister. Satan wants you to worship yourself - the heresy at the basis of democracy.

I agree with most of what you said, but you got it wrong here. America was not formed as a democracy (i.e., the tyranny of the masses), but as a constitutional republic. The Founding Fathers knew that this Republic could last only as long as voters consisted of a majority of educated, god-fearing men -- which is why they created a public school system with bible study.

Moreover, in many parts of the nation only land owners could vote, which prevented the lazy and irresponsible from voting to transfer other people's wealth to themselves. The Constitution, as it was adopted in 1788, also stated that senators would be elected by state legislatures, rather than directly by the people.

The most damaging change of all was women's suffrage, which made a welfare state possible. That was the final nail in the destruction of the Republic. The country has never recovered from that. The Founding Fathers created the most perfect government in the history of mankind. Successive generations pissed the constitutional Republic away in the name of making the nation more democratic.
 

ilostabet

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I understand what you are saying and am aware of the conditions and checks and balances the founders put in place to safeguard the republic as they envisioned it, but I think it's impossible to keep it that way. The seed of anti-elitism, of egalitarianism, was sown and it was only a matter of time until it grew into the monster that it is. Other transitions from monarchy to democracy also passed through the republic stage and also degenerated in mass democracy.

In a sense, you see the artificiality of the system in how many provisions you have to add to it to keep it functional. I am convinced the morphing from highly elitist Constitutional Republic to mass democracy is an inevitable result - a concern that many founders had as well.

I can see my journey to understanding over the last few years as a progressive rejection of all revolutionary ideas, and probably the last one I had to shed was my regard for the American Revolution - since I, as many, saw it as different from, say, the French or the Bolshevik one. Mencius Moldbug changed my mind on this particular one. I highly recommend this reading (along with most of his work).
 

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
“But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist.”

I'd likely disagree with Spooner about what ought to replace it, not that my opinion or his matters in the grand scheme. Still, you only have to read about one flaming moron traipsing around the nation while infected with ebola because "muh liberties" to sort reality out from childish nonsense. I used to think that it was a cop-out to compromise by saying "if the founding fathers knew that blah blah blah would exist in the future..." but it's a fact. They made it clear that any system ought to be replaced when it was unfit for purpose. If they were alive today they'd be the first ones to overthrow what the republic has become.
 

RIslander

Hummingbird
bbgun said:
I think we've reached peak craziness

stonewall.jpg


Yankees Unveil Monument Park Plaque Commemorating Stonewall Inn Uprising

We're not even close. Wait till June 2020... faggots will run naked in the streets with young boys and no one will bat an eyelash.
 
Top