The George Soros thread

Irenicus

Pelican
Gold Member
Low energy on this thread. Sad!

These two events (which are not mentioned here) are reasons to celebrate!

The Wall Street Journal reports Thursday that billionaire left-wing financier George Soros lost nearly $1 billion as a result of Donald Trump’s surprise victory in the November 2016 presidential election.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/12/wsj-george-soros-lost-1-billion-trump-won/

Wait...it gets better!

A Hungarian MP has announced a proposal to “sweep away” non-governmental organisations linked to Hungarian-born left wing financier billionaire George Soros and his Open Society Foundations.
The move was announced Tuesday by Szilárd Németh, Vice President of Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán’s ruling Fidesz party, who said the activities of Soros-affiliated groups were linked to the promotion of mass migration. Németh stated he will introduce legislation to effectively ban their activities in Hungary, the Budapest Business Journal reports.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/01/12/hungary-set-ban-soros-linked-organisations/

The second article is VERY, VERY good news. Most of his NGO agencies in EE are headquartered there. His University is located there as well. Now, if the bill passes (which it will, most likely)...he will have to spend millions and millions moving them somewhere else. Sadly, I think that he will make Croatia or Slovenia his new EE HQ (both have very cucked politicians on both political spectrums). But still, it is a good start.

From what I have seen, his faggot son (he looks like one) will likely be less dangerous than him. Still...we should not lower our guard... .

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

From RT, "‘Stop Operation Soros’ movement begins in Macedonia":
A new initiative, Stop Operation Soros (SOS), dedicated to countering the influence of American billionaire activist George Soros, has been launched in Macedonia.
In a press conference on Tuesday, the founders of the group called on all “free-minded citizens,” regardless of ethnicity or religion, to join them in the “fight against one-mindedness in the civil sector, which is devised and led by George Soros,” the Vecer newspaper reported. The movement says it will first focus on uncovering ‘subversive’ activities by Soros-funded NGOs.

According to Nikola Srbov, a columnist for pro-government news portal Kurir and co-founder of SOS, Soros-funded NGOs have monopolized civil society in Macedonia and used their position to suppress dissenting views.

“We've witnessed the takeover of the entire civil sector and its abuse and instrumentalization to meet the goals of one political party. That is unacceptable and goes beyond the principles of civic organizing,” Srbov said at the press conference.

“The Open Society Foundation, operating under the Soros umbrella, used its funding and personnel to support violent processes in Macedonia. It has monopolized the civil society sector, pushing outside any organization which disagrees with the Soros ideology,” he stated.

Another co-founder, Cvetin Cilimanov, editor-in-chief of the state-run MIA news agency, accused Soros’s Open Society Foundations of undermining Macedonian sovereignty by working not only with the opposition center-left SDSM party, but also with outside interests. By cooperating with foreign embassies and organizations such as USAID, Cilimanov believes Soros-backed groups have interfered in the political process of Macedonia.

“This is unacceptable and has largely contributed to a feeling in the public that the traditional relations of partnership Macedonia enjoyed with some countries are being undermined,” Cilimanov told journalists.

A third founder of the initiative and editor-in-chief of the Republika news portal, Nenad Mircevski, declared that the group would work towards the “de-Soros-ization” of Macedonia, echoing a speech made by former prime minister and leader of the ruling VMRO-DPMNE party Nikola Gruevski in December. In the speech, Gruevski accused foreign powers and Soros-backed organizations of meddling in Macedonian politics.

Opposition figures have expressed concern at the rhetoric used by Gruevski, fearing the start of a crackdown on dissent and advocacy groups.

The Open Society Foundation (OSF) was set up by Hungarian-born Soros between the mid-1980s to early 1990s with the stated aim of helping former Eastern bloc countries transition from communism. However, aside from its support for progressive causes such as drug policy reform, the OSF has also been involved in political activities and Soros publically supported the violent overthrow of the legitimately-elected government in Ukraine during the ‘Euromaidan’ revolution. This has earned him the ire of Russian authorities, which in 2015 banned Soros and his foundations as a threat to national security.

Soros and his foundations have come under scrutiny elsewhere as well. In an interview with the internet portal 888.hu in December, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban said that 2017 would bring about “the extrusion of George Soros and the forces symbolized by him.” Orban has accused Soros of undermining European borders and values by helping facilitate the flow of refugees and asylum seekers from the Middle East and elsewhere. During a Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything), WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange also blasted the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project, funded by Soros, for focusing “exclusively on negative stories about Russia and former Soviet states.”

Holy shiznit. That pic is amazing. Didn't know there were that many people in all of Macedonia! Well done based Macedonians. I hope Trump takes action against Soros in America to freeze his organizations that fund domestic disturbance.

username

Ostrich
Gold Member
REPORT: George Soros Could Face $7 Billion Dollar Tax Bill in 2017

George Soros may soon face a monumental tax bill — of nearly $7 billion — after years of playing hard-to-get with the IRS.

Despite Soros having advocated for higher taxes on the wealthy, the liberal billionaire reportedly has delayed paying his own for years thanks to a loophole in U.S. law.

http://wearechange.org/report-george-soros-face-7-billion-dollar-tax-bill/

I wonder if this is still owed. The last mainstream news article about Soro's billions in taxes owed was from 2015. If it is still owed and he doesn't pay he could become a felon in the US.

doc holliday

Pelican
Gold Member
For years I've been wishing someone would kill George Soros. He has been a serious problem for decades. You get rid of him and the whole leftist movement with all of their useful idiots will collapse. Hopefully Trump can see to his demise once and for all (prison or death).

Orson

Kingfisher
Trump has filed for 2020 Presidential re-election!

This measure crimps the speech of tax deductible organizations opposed to Trump, including George Soros funded outfits:

More importantly, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations would no longer be able to engage in “political speech” which could theoretically affect the results of the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election without running the risk of losing their nonprofit status. The move effectively bars interest groups from creating nonprofits which they could funnel money into for the purposes of opposing Trump’s initiatives. This will likely create chaos for political opponents of Trump such as George Soros, who has sunk significant amounts of money into various nonprofit groups with the intent of opposing Trump’s government.
http://disobedientmedia.com/trump-f...ion-bid-outmaneuvers-nonprofit-organizations/

No doubt Trump's legal advisors have told him to do this! It's importance for 'leveling the playing field' for the coming four years - and against the usual agents' provocateurs - however, cannot be underestimated.

Well done, Man!!

What I want to know is why is this sick fuck still breathing? He needs to meet with an unfortunate "accident" ASAP. Or Trump should have him arrested for treason and executed or locked in a supermax prison and gang raped on a regular basis for the rest of his miserable existence.

doc holliday said:
For years I've been wishing someone would kill George Soros. He has been a serious problem for decades. You get rid of him and the whole leftist movement with all of their useful idiots will collapse. Hopefully Trump can see to his demise once and for all (prison or death).

Not really, he has a spawn and also, I'm sure there are more than enough deprived virtue signalling nihilistic faggots that would bankroll some cunt march or whatever.

He needs life imprisonment and all his funds seized. Killing him would just make him a martyr. Best to shame him for the rest of his days, and use his money to help all the people he's hurt.

Orson

Kingfisher
A good rundown on Soros evil influence and the need to stop him from perpetuating it through his son....

Soros believes, as he writes in The Age of Fallibility: Democracy, Human Rights and Open Society, that “sovereignty is an anachronistic concept,” a conviction that explains his push for the principle of open borders that also characterizes the European Union. Although the Schengen Agreement has proven disastrous for Europe, as terrorists and “fakefugees” (Selwyn Duke’s phrase) travel freely across its territory, Soros wants the same disintegrative effect to develop in the U.S. When he goes on to state that “the main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States,” his intention to sow discord and weaken the nation he detests is amply clear.

This is why he is so virulently antagonistic to Donald Trump....
(Emphasis Added)
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/02/09/what-to-do-about-george-soros/

The above account is rich with further LINKS to document its claims.

philosophical_recovery

Hummingbird
Gold Member
http://archive.is/CnFHy

George Soros on Thursday evening argued that President Trump’s policies on immigration have created a spike in hate crimes.
The president’s approach to immigrants does nothing to make America safer and has created a surge in hate crimes. https://t.co/3X9QwzB1QK
— George Soros (@georgesoros) March 16, 2017
Soros linked to his piece in the New York Times in which he unveiled his Hate Incident Database to track hate crimes:
George Soros: Why I am creating a database to track hate crimes. https://t.co/1kVe3TdJkE pic.twitter.com/cDswc03LON
— NYT Opinion (@nytopinion) March 16, 2017

http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=43876

While hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were being shipped off to the death camps, George Soros accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews.

KROFT: (Voiceover) And you watched lots of people get shipped off to the death camps.

Mr. SOROS: Right. I was 14 years old. And I would say that that's when my character was made.

KROFT: In what way?

Mr. SOROS: That one should think ahead. One should understand and -- and anticipate events and when -- when one is threatened. It was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean, it was a -- a very personal experience of evil.

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that's -- that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not -- not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't -- you don't see the connection. But it was -- it created no -- no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.

emuelle1

Woodpecker
Gold Member
It seems like things are changing against him. I hope they continue to. People are waking up, and some decisions he's made are finally catching up to him.

With the news that David Rockerfeller died today, I hope Soros isn't far behind him.

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member
Mister President Du30, may I volunteer for planning and execution of an extraordinary rendition on Georges S?

I shall be paid by a free sea-view condo in Boracay and a luxury penthouse in Makati. (Plus a helicopter, on account of Manila traffic jams)

George S shall be delivered to you alive (unhappy, though) with, as complimentary gift, all of his Femen-bitches bound and gagged.

Most respectfully,
G.S.

Peacock
Gold Member
GS, you should do it just for a plate of adobo and a side of lumpias, you materialistic fool! :laugh:

Easy_C

Crow
I don't think any financial reward would be needed as a reward for Soros. Simply having a future for myself and my future kids would be reward enough.

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member
911 said:
GS, you should do it just for a plate of adobo and a side of lumpias, you materialistic fool! :laugh:

I would do it for free yes (except operational costs), but don't tell that to Digong, there's no harm in getting paid for something (good) that you would do gratis; mixing business with pleasure indeed...

GS, ka-DDS.

Mocha! She even has a French name! :heart: