The George Soros thread

homersheineken

Kingfisher

If anyone is anti-semitic, wouldn't it be the guy who turned Jews over to the genocidal Nazi machine for money?

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
"Don't you see goy, that's verboten!"
Verboten Goy.png
That one jewish woman with the blonde hair and glasses showed her tic. Calling out the jew they always recoil. Watch it again, you'll see. She was not even really a part of the interview until Newt mentioned the jew and somehow they immediately then panned to her like "what shall we do misses jewess?!"
Hilarious.

Peacock
Gold Member
In all honesty,though, his son Alex is evil, evil but unimpressive. Typically the sons of evil mofos lack subtlety and patience and so their plans don't get as far.

That's how virulent viruses fade, eventually the copy of the copy loses its edge. For evil oligarch dynasties like the Rothschilds or the Rockefeller though, this hasn't been the case, their progeny have kept the oligarch ball rolling because their clan has maintained their culture.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

Look closely – the last few moments – before Fox unceremoniously dumps former Speaker Gingrich. That moment of silence, in case you don’t know how TV works behind the scenes, is a producer in Fox host Harris Faulkner’s ear telling her to dump out of the segment.

And for those who don’t know, the person who demands the Soros-focused conversation ends is Marie Harf – the former senior strategist for John Kerry, and one of the lead architects of the disastrous Iran nuclear deal.

Marie Harf

fokker

Pelican
That RAHOWA patch in the top left corner of the image has nothing to do with Yugoslavia, but is to do with American neo-Nazi skinheads from the 90s - it's either a reference to the slogan "Racial Holy War" or the Canadian band of the same name.

Either way, "Soros is a Nazi" is bullshit. He was born in 1930, and from what I remember his parents left him with a Nazi official who was secretly a jew sympathiser when he was 13, who sheltered him throughout the war.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
This is obviously shocking & appalling. Now George Soros ain't no spring chicken & he likely doesn't have too many years left. A worthy question may be who will inherit his massive $8.6 billion dollar fortune & what do they plan to do with it?

This is obviously shocking & appalling. Now George Soros ain't no spring chicken & he likely doesn't have too many years left. A worthy question may be who will inherit his massive $8.6 billion dollar fortune & what do they plan to do with it?
Assuming they ritual'ed his kid, then he's on board to continue the destruction of the world. Their numerous and well-trained prodigy are ready to step in the moment one of the old bastards croaks. This plan is beyond generational, its roots lie in antiquity. While George may be new money to the game ( < 100 years of wealth) he has proven his ability to screw countries and entire economies over, which is what makes him so attractive to the power players. I don't know him personally, but I assume he wasn't always evil, none of these people are in their beginning unless they are either A of a specific type of bloodline that has been tailored to over the centuries, some millennia, others eternally, B abused into the cult at an early age, or C are not human which would make sense if the theories of hybrid creatures in skinsuits is true and its not some kind of pact or host possession.
Either way, if he didn't step in and wreck economies the way bill gates stepped in and is giving the elites the human population on a silver platter to do with as they please, it only would have been a matter of time before someone else just as black-hearted would be found upon happenstance to carry out these directives. That or the creature would have to find another body to host that would allow it to steamroll its way to the top through psychopathy.

That RAHOWA patch in the top left corner of the image has nothing to do with Yugoslavia, but is to do with American neo-Nazi skinheads from the 90s - it's either a reference to the slogan "Racial Holy War" or the Canadian band of the same name.

Either way, "Soros is a Nazi" is bullshit. He was born in 1930, and from what I remember his parents left him with a Nazi official who was secretly a jew sympathiser when he was 13, who sheltered him throughout the war.

I think it was the 60 Minutes interview with him from the 1990's or early 2000's where his past is explained. If I remember correctly, his parents knew the Nazi's were coming and they sent him to live with their Christian neighbors. When the Nazi's arrived the neighbors claimed George was their son and they left him alone.

Afterwards he went through the rubble left behind and took the valuables left afterwards. When asked if he felt bad about it he said "no, if it wasn't me, then someone else would have done it".

rotekz

Ostrich
Gold Member
Newt Gingrich writes of the Soros affair and details the subversive funding of pro-criminal DA's.

I have been watching a truly curious phenomenon over the past few days.

It seems there is suddenly a movement in media to silence anyone who speaks out against George Soros—and, specifically, his funding of radical prosecutors seeking to change the criminal justice system by simply ignoring certain crimes.

This happened to me personally this week while I was being interviewed on Fox’s Outnumbered. When I brought up Soros’s plan to get pro-criminal, anti-police prosecutors elected across the country, two of the show’s participants interrupted me and forcefully asserted that Soros was not involved.

Host Harris Faulkner, it seemed, was stunned by the interruptions, and did her part to move the show forward after some awkward silence. The next day, she addressed the strange moment during the show and condemned censorship.

Immediately after the show, Twitter and other social media went crazy. People were alleging that any criticism of Soros’s political involvement is automatically false, anti-Semitic, or both.

This is ludicrous. Soros’s plan to elect these prosecutors has been well documented already—and it has nothing to do with his spiritual or ethnic background. The Los Angeles Times, the New York Times, Politico, USA Today, the Washington Post, the Wall Street Journal, the Associated Press, CBS, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel—even Fox News itself, among others, have all thoroughly reported on it.

There are plenty of specific examples of Soros’s work in action.

Dallas County District Attorney John Creuzot, who campaigned on the promise that he would not prosecute a host of crimes—including thefts—admitted his campaign was largely funded through Soros or his groups. He has been so dismissive of crime and police that Texas Governor Greg Abbott has had to send in the Texas State Patrol to police large swaths of Dallas.

Soros gave $333,000 to the Safety and Justice PAC in 2016 to support then-Cook County District Attorney candidate Kim Foxx in Illinois—who is currently presiding over terrible violence and mayhem in Chicago, where murders are twice what they were in 2019.

Soros and his organizations spent $1.7 million to help get Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner elected in 2018. Before being elected, Krasner earned a name for himself by suing the Philadelphia Police Department 75 times. Since he took office, dozens of experienced prosecutors have either been fired or resigned. Criminal prosecutions have plummeted and crime has risen. Philadelphia now has the second-highest murder rate among large cities in the country.

Former Hugo Chavez advisor and current San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin was also funded by Soros and his groups. Boudin has called prison “an act of violence” and has refused to prosecute a slew of illegal acts, from public urination to the public solicitation of sex, which he deems to be “quality of life crimes.” By the way, Boudin is the foster child of Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, of terrorist group Weather Underground fame. His birth parents were convicted and imprisoned for their involvement in an armed robbery-turned-homicide.

One of Soros’s favored PACs spent $402,000 to support a failed San Diego County District Attorney bid by Geneviéve Jones-Wright.

In 2016, a Soros-funded super PAC donated $107,000 to benefit Raul Torrez in his Bernalillo County District Attorney primary—which he won by a 2-to-1 margin. In fact, Soros’s huge funding prompted the Republican running to bow out because it was just too expensive to run against Torrez.

Soros-backed George Gascon is currently challenging Los Angeles County District Attorney Jackie Lacey, who has been targeted and systematically harassed by Black Lives Matter supporters.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
George Soros - 90 years of age.

Father - passed at ~75 years of age.
Mother - passed at 86 years of age.
Brother - passed at 87 years of age.

Seems Sinister Soros is on borrowed time...