The George Soros thread

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

Last edited:

Athanasius

Pelican
I saw the full Tucker segment tonight. He mentioned huge donors Soros, Bloomberg, Dustin Moskovitz, Mark Pincus, and Laurene Powell Jobs. Other than maybe Jobs, what do they all have in common? According to Tucker, they're white and the FAANG censors are trying to protect Dem contributors.

This is not to criticize Mr. Carlson, the TV environment being what it is, but this is a great example of how people have to walk on eggshells and skirt around the direct truth.

rotekz

Ostrich
Gold Member
There is a George Soros puff piece movie coming out a week from now.

Billionaire activist George Soros is one of the most influential and controversial figures of our time. Famous for betting against the Bank of England in 1992 and making a billion dollars in one day, he is maligned by ideologues on both the left and the right for daring to tackle the world’s problems and putting his money behind his fight – from free elections and freedom of the press to civil rights for minorities. With unprecedented access to the man and his inner circle, American director Jesse Dylan follows Soros across the globe and pulls back the curtain on his personal history, private wealth, and public activism. Soros reveals a complicated genius whose experience as a Jew during the Holocaust gave rise to a lifelong crusade against authoritarianism and hate.

George Soros and Michael Bloomberg remind me of the tragic jews: Jews have a tendency to create the source of their own downfall. It is no coincidence that the most intelligent tribe in the world lost half its population in the holocaust. To mess up requires an idiot, to create a disaster of biblical proportions requires a genius. The jews are geniuses, and arrogance is the flaw of the genius.

rotekz

Ostrich
Gold Member
...the most intelligent tribe in the world lost half its population in the holocaust.
No, they did not. Several hundred thousand died of typhus in the camps at the end of the war. That's it.
On the other hand Jewish Communism is responsible for 100 million deaths, a real holocaust. The allies created another holocaust by killing millions of German POW's through deliberate starvation in camps. Britain caused the first real holocaust of WW2 by murdering several hundred thousand civilians in one night with the fire-bombing of Dresden.

cosine

Pigeon
Britain caused the first real holocaust of WW2 by murdering several hundred thousand civilians in one night with the fire-bombing of Dresden.
-This wasn't before the Japanese committed atrocities in China and elsewhere
-This wasn't before the Nazis slaughtered the people of Ukraine, Belarus, and Western Russia. They killed millions of civilians on their way out, well before the allies were successfully bombing German cities.

-This wasn't before the Japanese committed atrocities in China and elsewhere
-This wasn't before the Nazis slaughtered the people of Ukraine, Belarus, and Western Russia. They killed millions of civilians on their way out, well before the allies were successfully bombing German cities.

I see we've kept our textbooks from government-funded high school's history class. You should try speaking to a nonagenarian or octogenarian German or Austrian about how life really was back then, or maybe look into war records that were not counterfeited in favor of Soviet expansion. The Japanese have their reasons, and as a non-Asiatic is not my place to explain or question their own inter-cultural wars with one another. Though I will admit that bloodshed for bloodshed's sake is inherently wrong, no matter who or where.

For your second point, the Germans basically cockblocked Stalin before he could launch his planned assault on Western Europe in 1941. When the Germans were "on their way out" as you say, they were retreating due to the loss of most of the Luftwaffe, and the unprecedented overwhelming amount of human fodder Stalin threw at them. There are no innocents in war, but many people openly defied their communist overlords when the Germans rolled through eastern Europe. You should watch Adolf Hitler, the Greatest Story Never Told. The sources at the end are all credible and reliable. It will change your views for certain. The press likes to remember it one way, and so do those who get a cookie for staying the course. The German people on the other hand, have suffered indignities on par with all subdued Christian nations in the past. They deserve vindication.

OT, but where George Soros fits in here I'm not quite sure. He obviously played all sides in every war since WWII, a snake must be cunning if it is to thrive.

About Alex Soros : From a very sure source i can't name .

He is having gay sex orgies with several presidents from the Balkans.
If I were a homo, I'd like to think I still wouldn't stoop that low. The guy is repulsive, I cringe at the mere sight of the weedy little worm.

From his own instagram account, where he proudly posts photos of himself with people he met through his father such as Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, he does his best to appear as gay as possible.
Mind you that this is the guy who will be in charge of spending his father's 30+ billions of dollars to influence societies around the world to bow to their wishes. To make the world as gay as possible, in other words. He has been introduced to the circles of power by his father to take over, and by the looks of it, he fits right in to the degenerates around Barack and Michael Obama.

Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 22.59.03.png Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 23.00.01.png

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
From his own instagram account, where he proudly posts photos of himself with people he met through his father such as Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, he does his best to appear as gay as possible.
Mind you that this is the guy who will be in charge of spending his father's 30+ billions of dollars to influence societies around the world to bow to their wishes. To make the world as gay as possible, in other words. He has been introduced to the circles of power by his father to take over, and by the looks of it, he fits right in to the degenerates around Barack and Michael Obama.

View attachment 27018 View attachment 27019
Fortunately, all of his money will be useless in the face of chronic anal fistulae and anal spinchter failure.