"The Giant" Coming to 21 Cities Worldwide in 2021* - An End Times Image of the Beast?

fireshark

Robin
I learned about "The Giant" today, read every article and watched every video I could find. Chilling.

A 10-story AI-powered moving, speaking, singing statue that can take on the form of literally anyone or anything relatively human-shaped. This has huge potential to be used for evil. All of the people involved with its production are promoting "sustainability" and "change." All the people promoted are done so on the basis of humanism, science, and tech. They haven't even finished one of them and they already want them in 21 cities around the globe. It sounds like they plan to break ground this year and be finished around early 2023. Make of it what you will. Time to get out of the cities, for real this time.

efOsS4C.jpg

cDqbBH9.jpg

stugatz

Pelican
What exactly is the purpose of something like this? Is it some kind of template to make all future statues (and existing statues) editable like a Wikipedia page?

EDIT: OK, maybe I should have watched the video first, but my first question still stands.

As to the video itself, I don't see the point in me taking a selfie and suddenly becoming a huge ten-story giant that the whole city sees at once. Who wants that much attention focused on them at once?

Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock
What exactly is the purpose of something like this? Is it some kind of template to make all future statues (and existing statues) editable like a Wikipedia page?

EDIT: OK, maybe I should have watched the video first, but my first question still stands. I don't see the point in me taking a selfie and suddenly becoming a huge ten-story giant that the whole city sees at once. Who wants that much attention focused on them at once?
Narcissists

fireshark

Robin
How accurate is the reproduction? Will it, let's say, faithfully reproduce the text on the t-shirt you're wearing, for example?
Think it can if the text is not too small.
As to the video itself, I don't see the point in me taking a selfie and suddenly becoming a huge ten-story giant that the whole city sees at once. Who wants that much attention focused on them at once?
Seems an effective way to pinpoint someone in a crowd and shame them for not kneeling or vaccinating.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
The Book of Revelation shows us that the appearance of the Beast will revolve around an unholy statue. The Man of Evil, it says, will erect a statue to honor the beast with the mortal wound which healed.
He will be able to breathe life into the statue and make it speak. (Rev.13:14-16).
This statue is obviously technology, like Disney animatronics, or like at Chucky Cheese. I don't think anyone will believe it has the breath of life. It's hard to see even more advanced automatons could ever be mistaken as anything other than a robot with a persona like Siri or Alexa.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Wouldn't have been so obvious to a first century apostle being shown this.
That's true, but I don't think he was prophesying about animatrons. I think the creature in the prophesy is worshipped.

Prophesies are tricky to recognize before they happen, but I would assume the prophesied giant statue is imbued with actual supernatural power in some way. However, I could be wrong and it's nothing more than a big gadget.

Slim Whitman

Sparrow
Of course the very first thing they do with it is superimpose the head of an ugly negress...because the ubiquitous message is that's who is in charge now, sassy, ugly, anti-White negresses. Every time I catch a glimpse of television there is one in every single commercial. Every time I go to a corporate website there is one staring back at me with that self-satisfied smirk from the home page. Every piece of junk mail I receive has the frizzy-haired mulatto woman sneering back at me. Even when I go withdraw cash from the ATM, the splash screen features a sassy negress doing some activity that she would never actually do in real life.

Peacock
Gold Member
This is most likely a modern transhumanist update of the kabbalistic golem theme, a giant statue that magically becomes an animated monster, created to punish the enemies of the tribe.

full_golem_770.jpg

Last edited: