The God pill

((()))

Sparrow
Brothers, how would you lead someone to Christ?

Out of nowhere, in the midst of the Web, this particular person appeared in my life not long after my conversion. I could sense from the beginning that she was the God-fearing kind. Long story short, after discussing many things such as the complexities of life and God, I brought up the topic of Jesus. She was surprisingly eager to learn more about Christ because as you may know, in the vaterland of Roosh, the true Bible is verboten.

And so I felt compelled to plant the seed and tell her to pray for Christ so He could reveal Himself, and she was very enthusiastic at the idea of inviting Our greatest guest in her life. Alas, after a few attempts, she didn't feel His presence, but she doesn't want to give up on Him, suspecting that her methods may have been wrong.

I had a strange feeling from the beginning of our exchanges that I would lead her to Christ, and I have no doubts that this is the Holy Spirit asking me to do God's work.

So what are your suggestions for someone that is wholeheartedly seeking the Truth?

After so many years of engaging with dumb broads, this is a welcoming breath of fresh air.

redbeard

Hummingbird
Brothers, how would you lead someone to Christ?

Out of nowhere, in the midst of the Web, this particular person appeared in my life not long after my conversion. I could sense from the beginning that she was the God-fearing kind. Long story short, after discussing many things such as the complexities of life and God, I brought up the topic of Jesus. She was surprisingly eager to learn more about Christ because as you may know, in the vaterland of Roosh, the true Bible is verboten.

And so I felt compelled to plant the seed and tell her to pray for Christ so He could reveal Himself, and she was very enthusiastic at the idea of inviting Our greatest guest in her life. Alas, after a few attempts, she didn't feel His presence, but she doesn't want to give up on Him, suspecting that her methods may have been wrong.

I had a strange feeling from the beginning of our exchanges that I would lead her to Christ, and I have no doubts that this is the Holy Spirit asking me to do God's work.

So what are your suggestions for someone that is wholeheartedly seeking the Truth?

After so many years of engaging with dumb broads, this is a welcoming breath of fresh air.
During the tour last year, someone asked Roosh "how do I lead my family to religion?"

The answer was pure and succinct - "love and patience."

I've been struggling with something similar for a while, and I haven't been able to resolve it.

I was baptized as an Orthodox Christian although it's been more than a decade since I stepped into a Church(late 20s now). I believe in God, though in the interest of full disclosure, I entertain "traditions" that many in this thread would consider heretical or "satanic". Yoga, meditation, Eastern religions, gnosticism, magic, new thought etc. I haven't yet bought deeply into any of them but I have always been open to them all, ever since I became an adult. I did a lot of soul searching on the why, to the best of my conscious mind I can say that it's not out of a desire to harm others or dominate others, gain occult powers etc. I was always interested in them partly because I want to be the best version of my self(in the secular sense) and partly because they might point the way to "the Truth", enlightenment, union with God or whatever you want to call it.

For the past year the notion of reconnecting with my religion has been gnawing at me, yet I can't bring myself to try, and here is the reason: I don't want to come before God as a failure.

It sounds like pride. It may very well be. I've thought about it long and hard, whether it's just pride hidden behind a layer of self-delusion and rationalization. I just don't know.

But part of me thinks that it's not pride. Part of me thinks that I'm correct in delaying. I don't want my relationship with God to be transactional, as some of you put it. That was something I saw in my grandparents as an adolescent and it never sat right with me. They looked at God as if at a cow, it was good because it provided them milk.

My difficulty is this: I am unhappy in life. For the usual reason: I'm not getting enough of what I want. Not enough money, not enough status, not enough achievement, not enough women, not enough fun. I would feel like a complete hypocrite if I reached out to God out of "sour grapes". Like a woman who becomes a nun because they couldn't get a husband, not out of an innate desire.

In the book of Ecclesiastes the author had everything a man could want in life, did everything that a man could do, yet he found it was still meaningless without God. A more down to earth example would be Roosh's journey, or more recently Victor Pride.

But I genuinely don't feel that way. Roosh and Victor got everything they wanted, I haven't. If I got everything I wanted in life and then found it meaningless, I could accept that. But not before. Though I agree with Ecclesiastes intellectually, the sentiment is simply not true for me. I still feel a strong attachment to those things.

So that's basically it. I fear the "sour grapes", I fear being a hypocrite. I fear that if I start a spiritual journey out of a position of weakness, it will be tainted and unworthy, built on a weak foundation, destined to crumble. I fear that if I repress these desires they will always be there in the dark, infecting everything I do and will someday return with a vengeance.

What's even worse is I'm aware that this is also a great hypocrisy: believing that God should wait for me to "work things out". Like a woman who whores around until her 30s and then finds a husband to save her. I also don't want to be the man who spends his whole life apart from God and then when the end is near he reaches out to him out of fear. I also observe this tendency in many of my loved ones and it disgusts me.

So I feel stuck between a rock and a hard place. Damned if I do and damned if I don't. I can't get near God now because "it's too early" yet I fear I won't be able to in the future because it will be too late. I am very confused.

This is the first time I've ever "voiced" this to anyone. I don't even know why, I haven't posted on this forum for years, and when I did in the past I was a fool. Has someone else ever felt this way?

Persev, how are you doing? I was touched by the honesty of your post, and how forum members responded to you. I understand where you are coming from. I have a friend who is a definite alpha chad, and before he made things right with God, he had been with hundreds of attractive women. And I admit to feeling a bit jealous, though I feel guilty about it. Interestingly, though I have known quite a few wealthy individuals, the only ones I knew who were really frustrated with life, were the ones who had lost their fortune. Great wealth tends to permeate a person's identity, and when they lose it, they sometimes grow deeply despondent. Anyway, I wish you well, and hope you find God's peace.

Neo

Pelican
Gold Member
I just want to state that the defacing and burning of Christian statues like the Virgin Mary is a very ominous sign about the current time. Such blatant satanic attacks. Something is brewing.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
I tried outreach to some incels but it seems they are still trapped by their worldview of pining after women. Anyone else have experience reaching out to the incel community?

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
I tried outreach to some incels but it seems they are still trapped by their worldview of pining after women. Anyone else have experience reaching out to the incel community?

It would be worth it if a band of gentlemen with time on their hands spread the good word to them.

A thread I have been meaning to start relates to the process of this forum mutating from a PUA forum to a Christian one. So far as I can tell a number of gents, including yourself, @AnonymousBosch and @Leonard D Neubache joined and various people like @Max Roscoe and @MichaelWitcoff posted on ROK.

When I joined I was perplexed that the forum was essentially split between fornicators and conservative-leaning guys who were more on the path to marriage or married. Why married men were on here was even more of a mystery.

There was some animosity. I don't remember much of the PUA users beyond @Suits and @Rocha, but I remember their disdain and disgruntlement about the goings on in "everything else", which they saw as something like a retreat for neckbeards, autists and incels.

If such men had not joined the forum and posted on ROK, would Roosh have ever given up the game. Their words must have seeped in slowly, until the time came when he became more concerted with the low quality of Western woman than the ease in which he could lead them to his lair.

For my part I joined the forum with many questions and more interested in marriage. Though in the fallen state I was mainy interested in marriage as I did not know how to fornicate. This is the reality for almost all betas. If they could fornicate, they would. Partly via the forum, I stumbled on the fact I could engage in the act with attractive women, who were 10 years younger than me - so long as I go to low-income countries. I was torn between the idea of spending the next ten years floating around Mummy Africa, Asia and where ever else and getting married. If it was not for the words of various members I would probably have chosen the former and ended up like Roosh - 40 years old, detached from my roots, of an age that makes it hard to establish a tribe. Sure, there can be easy options at 40, particularly if you have cash, like The Phils and LatAm; but it's likely an exchange of belonging for an [attractive] young woman.

I guess this all happened as ROK&RVF were a beacons of masculinity in a deluge of soy. And another factor was likely SJWs rearing their heads cira 2013-14. I think that phenomena led some guys recognising there are much greater threats than contracting gonorrhea.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
It would be worth it if a band of gentlemen with time on their hands spread the good word to them.

A thread I have been meaning to start relates to the process of this forum mutating from a PUA forum to a Christian one. So far as I can tell a number of gents, including yourself, @AnonymousBosch and @Leonard D Neubache joined and various people like @Max Roscoe and @MichaelWitcoff posted on ROK.

When I joined I was perplexed that the forum was essentially split between fornicators and conservative-leaning guys who were more on the path to marriage or married. Why married men were on here was even more of a mystery.

There was some animosity. I don't remember much of the PUA users beyond @Suits and @Rocha, but I remember their disdain and disgruntlement about the goings on in "everything else", which they saw as something like a retreat for neckbeards, autists and incels.

If such men had not joined the forum and posted on ROK, would Roosh have ever given up the game. Their words must have seeped in slowly, until the time came when he became more concerted with the low quality of Western woman than the ease in which he could lead them to his lair.

For my part I joined the forum with many questions and more interested in marriage. Though in the fallen state I was mainy interested in marriage as I did not know how to fornicate. This is the reality for almost all betas. If they could fornicate, they would. Partly via the forum, I stumbled on the fact I could engage in the act with attractive women, who were 10 years younger than me - so long as I go to low-income countries. I was torn between the idea of spending the next ten years floating around Mummy Africa, Asia and where ever else and getting married. If it was not for the words of various members I would probably have chosen the former and ended up like Roosh - 40 years old, detached from my roots, of an age that makes it hard to establish a tribe. Sure, there can be easy options at 40, particularly if you have cash, like The Phils and LatAm; but it's likely an exchange of belonging for an [attractive] young woman.

I guess this all happened as ROK&RVF were a beacons of masculinity in a deluge of soy. And another factor was likely SJWs rearing their heads cira 2013-14. I think that phenomena led some guys recognising there are much greater threats than contracting gonorrhea.
Those sets of coincidence look like divine providence. It's stranger that my Christian faith also introduced me to the Manosphere which disabused me of many liberal beliefs even about the Bible.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
There were always different facets of ROK. I never wrote many game articles, and those that touched on game were really more applicable to how to behave socially around both men and woman, and not specifically related to fornication. Even in the comments, there was a recurring debate between are we making things worse by taking advantage of this weak society and not building it up, or is that a futile fight, and we should just take the spoils that we can.

I was in and out of a number of churches and just beginning to take a look at orthodoxy, after the church I attended started praising homosexuality for no reason one day. Not accepting it, but actually praising it, as it came up tangentially about the private life of a man who was doing good works in the community. I found any sort of praise of sex to be quite out of place in a church, even if said church accepts homo and hetero relationships equally, praising gay sex would be the same as praising fornication or pickup. So I left that church and became very interested in Orthodoxy and have not yet formally converted. I did a 3 part article on alternative religions with the best chance of fighting degeneracy at a Mormon, Muslim, and Orthodox church.

There was a very inspiring guy writing briefly for ROK named Aurelius Moner who wrote some wise religious articles. To some they may have seemed out of place, but it fit in for me. The fornication stuff was really just taking the weak path of "enjoy the decline" versus "push yourself to achieve greatness". And while I think there was a spiritual component to the change, keep in mind at age 20 men are dumb and easily swayed by hormones and at 40 much wiser and stronger men. This is one reason we need strong, wise elders leading a society and not just abandoning it to this valueless idea of democracy and anything goes, no rules, Do What Thou Wilt.

I had an intense spell of hatred for God when I learned one of the vices I really enjoyed was something that deeply offended Him. I'm approaching this from a Catholic perspective, so this means that in engaging in these vices, I risk eternal damnation.

This period of hatred led to some soul searching. In my mind, one of the refuges I took was to "edit" God into a God who accepted whatever I accepted. But such a God is really an idol, no different than Baal or any of the other pagan deities. I had already criticized that viewpoint on liberals, but now had to apply it to myself.

What made me come around was that as my Creator and Father, He knows me infinitely more than I know myself so whatever He proscribes is ultimately for my own benefit. I realized my hatred stemmed from pride, and once that was put away, I was free to Love again.

I think Hell, mortal sin, and the need for confession is one of the hardest things to accept in Catholicism (and to an extent, it exists in Orthodoxy as well--Russians are more stringent than Greeks). The postconciliar approach of trying to sweep the doctrine of Hell under the rug and converting confession into a psychological therapy session did no favors to the faithful because it effectively denied the metaphysical effects of sin--both the damage done to the soul and offense done to God. If this dimension of sin is ignored, people are given license to "edit" God like I once did and not transformed as in Romans 12:2.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
I had an intense spell of hatred for God when I learned one of the vices I really enjoyed was something that deeply offended Him. I'm approaching this from a Catholic perspective, so this means that in engaging in these vices, I risk eternal damnation.

This period of hatred led to some soul searching. In my mind, one of the refuges I took was to "edit" God into a God who accepted whatever I accepted. But such a God is really an idol, no different than Baal or any of the other pagan deities. I had already criticized that viewpoint on liberals, but now had to apply it to myself.

What made me come around was that as my Creator and Father, He knows me infinitely more than I know myself so whatever He proscribes is ultimately for my own benefit. I realized my hatred stemmed from pride, and once that was put away, I was free to Love again.

I think Hell, mortal sin, and the need for confession is one of the hardest things to accept in Catholicism (and to an extent, it exists in Orthodoxy as well--Russians are more stringent than Greeks). The postconciliar approach of trying to sweep the doctrine of Hell under the rug and converting confession into a psychological therapy session did no favors to the faithful because it effectively denied the metaphysical effects of sin--both the damage done to the soul and offense done to God. If this dimension of sin is ignored, people are given license to "edit" God like I once did and not transformed as in Romans 12:2.

There are certain sins that lead to intense discipline by God and even to a Sin unto Death(1 Corinthians 5:5). Saved but with the Flesh destroyed.

((()))

Sparrow
I had a very heated argument about life after death, Jews, Israel and WW2 with my father. When the discussion veered into Christianity, I knew things would get heavy. I'm very bad at arguing and he's a hardcore atheist.

Long story short, after revealing my faith, I'm the black sheep of the family for believing in God, following a supposedly soft and limp-wristed imaginary figure and reading a supposedly corrupted book that was rewritten many times throughout history. As I made my points, he burst in prideful laughter and left the conversation. This instantly reminded me of Luke 12:53.

“The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father...”

We're on good terms though so this is not a jab at him, but I'm curious if any of you had similar encounters with family members in the past?

I had a very heated argument about life after death, Jews, Israel and WW2 with my father. When the discussion veered into Christianity, I knew things would get heavy. I'm very bad at arguing and he's a hardcore atheist.

Long story short, after revealing my faith, I'm the black sheep of the family for believing in God, following a supposedly soft and limp-wristed imaginary figure and reading a supposedly corrupted book that was rewritten many times throughout history. As I made my points, he burst in prideful laughter and left the conversation. This instantly reminded me of Luke 12:53.

“The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father...”

We're on good terms though so this is not a jab at him, but I'm curious if any of you had similar encounters with family members in the past?
Yes, though the issue was politics and the Virus, not religion as such. We're Catholic, but I'm a Trad Resistance type and they're mainstream.

This is a delicate subject because you have to walk the between the chasms of 1.) submission and 2.) hatred. Enemies will prefer to use soft means of oppression to goad you into silence. If you overreact, you become the bad guy. On a similar note, forcibly extricating yourself from a situation can create mutual hatred; he may see you as a good-for-nothing religious nut, and you may see him as "swine" not to cast your pearls before.

At this point, it becomes clear why Jesus used terms like narrow road and eye of a needle. Although in Internetland we veer towards overcompensating extremism, we must remember that Christianity is a religion of Love, the distortions of the homosexualists notwithstanding. It is hard to be rejected by our fathers, who stand as a physical proxy of God the Father. Nevertheless, you must oppose him when he asks you to violate your faith. However, out of love of him and The Father, in all other things obey and respect him as though you were serving the Father himself.

Conversion is ultimately a matter of the interior and not exact argumentation. It is only when he realizes that there are certain needs only God can fulfill that his heart may open. Until then, bear patiently with all these blows, as this is the eight Beatitude.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
There was a very inspiring guy writing briefly for ROK named Aurelius Moner who wrote some wise religious articles. To some they may have seemed out of place, but it fit in for me. The fornication stuff was really just taking the weak path of "enjoy the decline" versus "push yourself to achieve greatness". And while I think there was a spiritual component to the change, keep in mind at age 20 men are dumb and easily swayed by hormones and at 40 much wiser and stronger men. This is one reason we need strong, wise elders leading a society and not just abandoning it to this valueless idea of democracy and anything goes, no rules, Do What Thou Wilt.

Does anyone have any update on what happened to him? The guy is a Catholic monk and was working on establishing a hermitage, some place in Arizona I believe. Quintus Curtius was the guy that made contact with him and led him to RoK but he hasn't posted on here in ages either - someone at the NYC talk on the recent Roosh tour asked where he was and Roosh replied that he wanted to distance himself from the manosphere - so I'm wondering if there's another way of getting ahold of him. His blog hasn't been updated since 2017. https://ascensionhermitage.wordpress.com/author/aureliusmoner/