The God pill

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Had no idea Colonel Sanders of KFC fame was a Christian. He was Chik Fil A before Chik Fil A

Now that Colonel Sanders was a successful business man, you’d think he’d be satisfied. But something inside him still yearned for more.

The Colonel started attending church, and befriended a pastor by the name of Waymon Rodgers. At one service, Waymon knelt down next to the Colonel, asking if he’d like to be born again.

“I really would. Do you think that Jesus could save me to the point where he would take away my cussing?” the Colonel tearfully replied.
The man was known for having a pretty foul mouth. But something special was happening that night.

“Colonel, God is going to save you tonight and you'll never cuss again,” Pastor Waymon told him.
And in that moment, Colonel Sanders accepted Jesus into his heart. He’d finally found the fulfillment he’d been seeking his whole life.

A few days later, he told the Pastor how everything had changed.

"Since I prayed the sinner's prayer, things have completely changed in my life,” he said to Waymon Rodgers. “I have not cussed even one time since then. It has really made a difference with me.”

E95OEPPX0AcKGh2

SeaEagle

Robin
I finally did confession and received communion today for the first time in 14 years. I didn't want to go into the church while living in mortal sin, but through the grace of God I am on the right path.

Much of His work was done through people like Roosh and EMJ, whom I am blessed for finding. Thank you to everyone here as well for being good influences in my life, albeit digitally.

My family has fallen away from the church and I pray they find God again. The cv psyop has widened the gap between us and I worry it will become an impasse in the time to come.

Bamboozler

Pigeon
I finally did confession and received communion today for the first time in 14 years. I didn't want to go into the church while living in mortal sin, but through the grace of God I am on the right path.

Well done, sir

I've been trying to stay in the state of sanctifying grace for 8 years now. It's a constant battle, for every two steps forward I take one step back, but I remain faithful. There's still a long way ahead of us, pilgrims in this valley of tears.

God bless you

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Didn`t know where to put this, but I wonder what you guys think of medical autopsy`s? Are they unholy, and should Christian`s reserve themselves against having it performed on them? (to the extent that this is possible) I tend to lean towards that it`s not right. I don`t like the idea of my remains being disturbed etc.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
I don’t know where else to post this. I was recently in St. Louis and stopped at the Gateway Arch. This man was there, dressed in white from head to toe, holding a flag with the cross on it, and a Bible by his feet. He was standing so still I thought he was a statue, until I said good morning and he responded in kind. I looked it up and saw the below post from 2014, apparently his name is Brad (he’s still there every Sunday, seven years later). Has anyone else seen him or know of him?