The God pill

Uzisuicide

Kingfisher
Gold Member
It has been interesting watching the change and growth in you over the years Roosh. It has certainly come through in your writing. I honestly believe you are on the path to ultimate truth. As another member put it, who would have thought all of this started with "where is the pet store." Growth is what keeps me coming back to this forum.
 

Sherman

Ostrich
The reality pill for all of us is that we are going to die. It is 100% certain. The ancient philosophers, back when philosophy had its true meaning, stated that the goal of philosophy is to prepare for your death. Philosophers were treated like saints, and revered by the common people, warriors, and kings. I think it is important for every man to have a philosophy, which may include what some call "religion" (a recent word). For me, I practice an eclectic mix of Buddhism and stoicism. Buddhism provides an entire system leading to tranquility without a creator god. In my opinion, it's preferable to stick to something ancient, whatever it is, because modern thinkers, for the most part, are shallow and trite.
 

BetaNoMore

Woodpecker
Very interesting to see Roosh's transformation over the years.

We often rag on sluts who become born again Christians or the "I don't do that anymore" with good reason. Would it be fair to say that if men who realize the futility of hedonism and go onto a more pious path, then there can be a small subset of women that can also reform?
 

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Would it be fair to say that if men who realize the futility of hedonism and go onto a more pious path, then there can be a small subset of women that can also reform?

Reform for women can't take place until they drop their "strong and independent" ethos, which goes against the natural order. Women submit to men who submitted to God. God leads men who leads women. Some women (e.g. nuns) skip over men and go directly to God, which is fine. I would be skeptical of a woman who is born again but did not submit to either man or God.
 

asdfk

Kingfisher
I believe in God.

However, that many would make the transition from blue>red>black>God does not make any sense.

The blue/red/black-pill are based around denial, embracing or nihilism towards conservative values, which is a belief system. You can deny that believe system and still feel a connection to God, or embrace that belief system and believe in Him.

The "truths" about women and society in the manosphere are Darwinian theories at best, that can be pleasantly replaced with pragmatism when you reach some form of spiritual peace.

I'd be interested to read Roosh what your path was.
 
I'm not religious but my future wife will most likely be religious, not saying there aren't tons of low quality Christian girls as well but in general they seem nicer, more loyal and better wives.
 

RIslander

Hummingbird
Shits been getting deep on RVF lately... the forum is really evolving. I'm learning a lot about life from recent threads.

I wish I could say I like what I am learning.
 

BetaNoMore

Woodpecker
Roosh said:
Would it be fair to say that if men who realize the futility of hedonism and go onto a more pious path, then there can be a small subset of women that can also reform?

Reform for women can't take place until they drop their "strong and independent" ethos, which goes against the natural order. Women submit to men who submitted to God. God leads men who leads women. Some women (e.g. nuns) skip over men and go directly to God, which is fine. I would be skeptical of a woman who is born again but did not submit to either man or God.

I agree with this.

My thought is that the problem western, modern day thots is a loss of their sense of proportion which stems from a lack of a strong father figure/man telling them "NO!" Instead, we have weak or absent dads letting them do anything they want and society that tells them everything they do is empowering and that there are no consequences. It's a cycle that repeatedly perpetuates itself.

I also see the promotion of Islam as a cultural self-correction. We are starting to swing too far towards hedonism and Godlessness that our society is accepting and promoting Islamic values while at the same time in contradiction, promoting feminism and hedonistic values. Unfortunately, Christianity is too cucked to be the force of correction so lost souls are welcoming Islam as their "father figure."
 

Christhugger

Kingfisher
Jordan Peterson warmed me up to God with the idea that Christianity, whatever it is, is not just a jumbled bunch of dumb stories about miracles and arcs and wrath, but contains real human wisdom that is supremely complex...

Now I've discovered this E Michael Jones guy and my mind is blown yet again about the idea of Logos, and how I've been brainwashed so deeply to think that Christianity is at odds with science and reason. How I've been fed so many fake tales of how scientific discovery overcame the backwards repressive boot of the church stomping on poor scientists...

Where do I go from here? Genuine question to you enlightened... I have no clue. Should I read the Bible?
 

Matsufubu

Pelican
Good stuff, your evolution is a pleasure to witness.

Just be aware: The more you walk on the right path, the harder the enemy will try to push you off it. When you were just trying to get your dick wet years ago you had some feminists' panties in a bunch. As you led a forum of men to follow natural order and become stronger you became an international super-villain slandered in the media and banned from countries. Now that you are firmly on the side of God expect the enemy to step up the attacks on you spiritually, emotionally and more. First the attacks will be obvious, in your face, aggressive. When that doesn't work - it won't, you're obviously too strong for that - then the enemy will move to subversion and temptation. Satan didn't just go straight to the crucifixion of Jesus, he tried 40 days of temptation first. A soul won to hell for him is worth more than a mortal body destroyed. Stand fast and keep the faith.

Blue pill: No understanding of power
Red pill: Understanding of man's power on Earth
Black pill: Understanding the pathetic limitations and pointlessness of man's power
God pill: Understanding that only God's power can overcome the enemy's power.

Beware of Churchianity; the Christian church is mostly subverted, certainly in the West. I can't stand the 'turtlenecks and tolerance' Christians. Natural order = weak men die. Pick your allies for this fight wisely, but you don't need telling that.

Also now expect mass subversion in the forum (even more than normal) followed by the lights going out. Let's all learn as much as we can before that time.
 

MikeS

Pelican
It's not very often I've witnessed an atheist becoming religious - I actually still have a hard time wrapping my head around how it happens.

I can certainly see how our Western society would be much better off if people started to live according to more traditional values - many or most of which have origins in Christianity - and would probably even benefit further from a largely Christian population (actual church going Christians, not just the large majority of sort-of-believers who've never read the bible, you probably find in many countries).
However actually making the leap from seeing the practical benefits of religion to believing in a deity and (from my perspective) old fictional stories, regardless of their wisdom, is something I have a very hard time fathoming. The scientifically described universe - and obviously that's still very limited human scientific understanding, and very possibly wrong in many areas - is unbelievably vast and mysterious enough that I don't have a need for a belief in a creator. Let alone one that would have any interest in human lives when we're just split seconds in the history of the universe in an almost infinitely tiny portion of it.

But I always try my best to be respect religious people, assuming they offer me the same respect. Which fortunately most Christians I've met in my life have done.
 

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Matsufubu said:
Good stuff, your evolution is a pleasure to witness.

Just be aware: The more you walk on the right path, the harder the enemy will try to push you off it. When you were just trying to get your dick wet years ago you had some feminists' panties in a bunch. As you led a forum of men to follow natural order and become stronger you became an international super-villain slandered in the media and banned from countries. Now that you are firmly on the side of God expect the enemy to step up the attacks on you spiritually, emotionally and more. First the attacks will be obvious, in your face, aggressive. When that doesn't work - it won't, you're obviously too strong for that - then the enemy will move to subversion and temptation. Satan didn't just go straight to the crucifixion of Jesus, he tried 40 days of temptation first. A soul won to hell for him is worth more than a mortal body destroyed. Stand fast and keep the faith.

Blue pill: No understanding of power
Red pill: Understanding of man's power on Earth
Black pill: Understanding the pathetic limitations and pointlessness of man's power
God pill: Understanding that only God's power can overcome the enemy's power.

Beware of Churchianity; the Christian church is mostly subverted, certainly in the West. I can't stand the 'turtlenecks and tolerance' Christians. Natural order = weak men die. Pick your allies for this fight wisely, but you don't need telling that.

Also now expect mass subversion in the forum (even more than normal) followed by the lights going out. Let's all learn as much as we can before that time.

While Roosh's newfound interest and belief in God are a significant change, I don't see this as being a total turning point in the forum. There are many members, both high rep and lower rep, that are believers, and discussion of things in terms of Christianity or some more general religious terms is very common. Furthermore, it's very widespread through the rest of the manosphere.

There is a certain question that comes up whether it is moral to pump and dump as many sluts as you can, since traditional Christianity considers this a sin. However, many men have concluded that it's not safe to marry in the current environment, and they have no choice but to have sex with the women that are available. I am in this camp.

This forum is for men only, so we can talk freely about sex and women here, and I'm sure that will continue. Also the red pill and the concept of game represent real truths about the way relations work between men and women, so discussion of this will continue.

All in all, I think the forum will continue on much as it has. It's just another gradual evolution, which is taking place outside the forum as well.
 

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
TheFinalEpic said:
So many people are going down the road of making science their new religion, and doing everything that doctors say to do, and are ending up in absolute wrecks.

The reason for this, and why science is insufficient as a religion, is that is has no answers for the fundamental questions religion seeks to answer: what happens after death, how did the universe come into existence, what is good and evil, how did life originate on Earth. For the last question, one proposed explanation believed by more than a few evolutionary biologists is that a lightning bolt hit a primordial soup of amino acids which then assembled themselves into proteins which formed the basis for simple living organisms. While it may be possible in theory, to me this seems as far-fetched as any story in religious texts.

Many scientists have very arrogant and hostile attitudes regarding religion and religious people, and while the scientific method can be used to explain a lot of what we experience, it falls short in addressing the most meaningful questions a sentient person faces. Which I think explains why many of these people are so miserable as you alluded to.
 

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Lots of metaphysical type of talk up there which I am having an enjoyable time reading about but I'd like to bring things down to earth a bit. In the past 2.5 years or so I've been getting a lot more involved with faith and I have some experiences that might be a bit of a white pill for people who are despairing at the state of Western society today. I think it would be edifying for people in this thread to read since it appears that a big factor in opening up the people here to faith is the state of the secular world and it'll show these people that there's a way out of by communing with other people who are also trying to not living according to the ways of the world.

I was at some worship event type of thing last year. A lot of the people there are from charismatic, evangelical type backgrounds which meant to at lot of jumping and dancing and outward forms of expression. At one point, they called the women forward so that they can be prayed over.

I realize a lot of people reading this now are rolling their eyes but keep reading a bit. A woman on stage started praying over those who had stepped up and she started talking about things that I didn't think I would ever hear from a 20 something American girl. During her prayer she talked about how there's a "fake feminism" that's turning women against men and was lamenting about all the divisions there are between the sexes due to the current cultural climate. I actually went over to one of my friends who is also a bit red-pilled and we high fived each other :banana:

One of the girls who has sang on stage before at this place posted this on her Facebook 2 years ago on International Women's Day

whitepill.png


Compare to this the type of snark you see from your typical feminist-minded young woman today and this is definitely a huge dose of the white holy pill. For those of you who are thinking of taking the God pill or are currently ingesting it, I really encourage you guys to get involved with a faith community of some sort. Having women like this around you (not even necessarily as romance prospects) is going to you a boost of hope and some relief from all the current black pill stuff about the state of Western women that gets posted here a lot.
 

niledelta

Robin
Gold Member
Newly restored catholic here. Returned to the faith of my forefathers via the red pill, ie search for the truth.

Orthodox are our brothers in the true faith.

Can’t recommend E Michael Jones highly enough. Red pill literature is kindergarten in comparison. Libido dominandi was an eye opener.

Showing true courage Roosh by staking your flag like this. God bless you
 

Aurini

Ostrich
MikeS said:
It's not very often I've witnessed an atheist becoming religious - I actually still have a hard time wrapping my head around how it happens.

For me it was studying Godel's Incompleteness Theorem and realizing the implications. If math has proven that math can't be proven... that means one of two things must be true. Either that there is no truth - math is a social construct - and even the notion of the "self" is a lie (this is the current post-modernist belief, taught in Universities - though seldom so blatantly) or else there is a prime mover behind and before time, the Alpha and the Omega, who is Truth itself.

There is no agnosticism allowed here - this is not a scientific 'proof' that later gets overthrown by new experiments (actually, this isn't even how science operates, it's a very reliable tool when used for the correct magisterium) - this is mathematical proof. Nothing that can fit inside our heads is more absolutely certain than mathematical proof - and we have a mathematical proof that math can't be proven.

I learned years later that Godel also saw these implications in his theorem; he went on to write an Ontological proof of God's existence afterwards.

Incidentally, I'm going to be discussing Logos with Prof E. Michael Jones tomorrow - and how the rampant emotivism we see in the present day is a product of its abandonment.
 

Matsufubu

Pelican
RoastBeefCurtains4Me said:
While Roosh's newfound interest and belief in God are a significant change, I don't see this as being a total turning point in the forum. There are many members, both high rep and lower rep, that are believers, and discussion of things in terms of Christianity or some more general religious terms is very common. Furthermore, it's very widespread through the rest of the manosphere.

There is a certain question that comes up whether it is moral to pump and dump as many sluts as you can, since traditional Christianity considers this a sin. However, many men have concluded that it's not safe to marry in the current environment, and they have no choice but to have sex with the women that are available. I am in this camp.

This forum is for men only, so we can talk freely about sex and women here, and I'm sure that will continue. Also the red pill and the concept of game represent real truths about the way relations work between men and women, so discussion of this will continue.

All in all, I think the forum will continue on much as it has. It's just another gradual evolution, which is taking place outside the forum as well.

I agree with what you're saying. I wasn't suggesting that the forum has suddenly become a God-fearing one because of Roosh's belief in God or that we'll lose our interest in getting laid, only that Roosh himself will come under increasing attacks, many of which will be via the forum. The forum is incredibly diverse in topics and posters and will remain that way, I know that and welcome it. There are plenty of forums out there for the God Squad already.

By 'the enemy' I don't really mean SJWs and feminists. This is between Roosh and the devil (or whatever that represents to you), except now the devil knows that Roosh knows what's up. The eternal battle between good and evil.
 

KMK

Robin
The claim that one can receive guidance from god in exchange for prayer, meditation, regular attendance of mass and sacraments, etc is BS. Speaking from experience. I look at anyone who claims to have gotten something from traveling down that road with a lot of suspicion.
 
Top