The good: Switzerland bans wearing burqa or niqab publicly

I would rather see a massive public awareness campaign informing the normies of what a horrible human being muhammed was, and the doctrines he taught, and how those teachings ruin civilizations.

Ads on TV showing beheading videos right before they get gory, followed by citations from the quran, hadith and sira...

(Here is just one citation, there are many more...) https://www.faithfreedom.org/debates/PaymanSaqib.htm

Ads in bus stations with a veiled girl, and citations about muhammed being a pedophile...

Sadly...Most people would rather die than think.

For many people in the West (Including Europe, America, Canada, Australia...) it hurts LESS to have their daughters raped, or be run over by a car, or butchered in a nightclub than TO THINK.

It is horrible to say, but the thought, "Is islam really a religion of peace?" HURTS. "Oh my God!! My child's teacher was just beheading for showing a cartoon of muhammed!!! But at least islam is still a religion of peace..."

(This next bit of history is for my Orthodox Brothers and Sisters out there, muhammedans don't care about the filioque, or papal supremacy, or anything else like that.)

Constantinople didn't fall in a day. It was a very gradual process. A few Byzantine Roman soldiers go missing here... A village Church converted to a mosque there. A concession from a local governor... An angry mob in another town... A little bit of organizing from a group of mujahideen than the authorities expected in another location...

It culminated on 6 April 1453.

I fully expect to wake up one day (hopefully on a growing colony off the Earth, but that's for another day) and read in the news about "The Fall of Paris" or "The Fall of The Vatican" or "The Fall of London."

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
If you think that this is good, then you're missing the big picture -- which is what the globalists want.

Law is made by precedent: that is, with reference to past laws.

If they can ban the religious practices of Muslims, then they can and will ban Christian rituals as well.

I have no problem with Muslims wearing a burqa or niqab, provided they don't interfere with me. Yes, the Muslim immigrants are a problem, but the answer to that is less immigration -- not a ban on religious garments.

At any rate, there are more pressing issues: abortion, LGBT tyranny, and pandemic Orwellianism come to mind. A ban on the niqab is a token victory for the secular Right, who lack any morals themselves.

Instead of praising Switzerland for this ban, we should uphold the few religious freedoms we have.

Peacock
Gold Member
I do have a problem with burqas, but as Erasmus mentioned, we ought to be careful about that not being a wedge issue used by luciferians to further advance their militant secularist agendas, as is the case in much of the francosphere. In Quebec for example, they want to ban all religious symbols from the workplace, including items like a visible cross necklace.

I would rather see a massive public awareness campaign informing the normies of what a horrible human being muhammed was, and the doctrines he taught, and how those teachings ruin civilizations.

Ads on TV showing beheading videos right before they get gory, followed by citations from the quran, hadith and sira...

(Here is just one citation, there are many more...) https://www.faithfreedom.org/debates/PaymanSaqib.htm

Ads in bus stations with a veiled girl, and citations about muhammed being a pedophile...

Sadly...Most people would rather die than think.

For many people in the West (Including Europe, America, Canada, Australia...) it hurts LESS to have their daughters raped, or be run over by a car, or butchered in a nightclub than TO THINK.

It is horrible to say, but the thought, "Is islam really a religion of peace?" HURTS. "Oh my God!! My child's teacher was just beheading for showing a cartoon of muhammed!!! But at least islam is still a religion of peace..."

(This next bit of history is for my Orthodox Brothers and Sisters out there, muhammedans don't care about the filioque, or papal supremacy, or anything else like that.)

Constantinople didn't fall in a day. It was a very gradual process. A few Byzantine Roman soldiers go missing here... A village Church converted to a mosque there. A concession from a local governor... An angry mob in another town... A little bit of organizing from a group of mujahideen than the authorities expected in another location...

It culminated on 6 April 1453.

I fully expect to wake up one day (hopefully on a growing colony off the Earth, but that's for another day) and read in the news about "The Fall of Paris" or "The Fall of The Vatican" or "The Fall of London."

The Vatican fell 55 years ago, London over 200 years ago when the Rothschilds cornered the stock market and took over the Bank of England. Without that grip on the country, the Great Replacement would have never happened.

This publicly funded giant "art" abomination, a subversion of the christmas tree, was put up in a main central square in Paris 6 years ago:

4896.jpg

You've got to get over your Muslim spell, a lot of it boils down to gatekeeping designed to keep conservatives in the ZOG plantation while those who fund this propaganda are also flooding the West with mass immigration and homoglobo indoctrination.

Do you see the futility of debating Muhammed's alleged pedophilia, when his followers have been the main pushback against its institutionalization in countries like the UK or Canada?

Muslim community taking the lead in latest round of Ontario sex-education protests​

May 05, 2015 • Chris Selley

Analysis: For Canadian Muslims it could be an interesting moment. White Christian so-cons haven’t accomplished much in politics in recent years, after all, and the broader movement can use the help

Dan Janisse/The Windsor Star
Dan

TORONTO — Thorncliffe Park elementary school, in a predominantly Muslim area of Toronto, reported attendance on Monday of 130, according to the Toronto District School Board — 130 out of 1,350 students. That’s just nine per cent who showed up, though on Tuesday it had rebounded … all the way to 16 per cent. At nearby Valley Park Middle School — best known for controversially hosting congregational Muslim prayers in its cafeteria on Fridays — Monday attendance was just 38 per cent.

Their parents are mad as hell about Ontario’s new sexual education curriculum, and they’re boycotting the entire curriculum, for up to a week, as a result.

Five years ago, when then-premier Dalton McGuinty abandoned much the same curriculum, conservative Christians were generally considered the culprits or heroes, depending on one’s standpoint. And they’re still on the warpath against the curriculum, which with a few tweaks is finally set to go into effect for the next school year. But the school boycott is a multicultural affair, and the most stunning absenteeism numbers reportedly come from the Muslim community, which was not nearly so prominent in the 2010 debate.

Courtesy of Thorncliffe Parents Association

Reports from a Monday protest in Thorncliffe Park suggest concerns range from the specific (introducing the notion of “gender fluidity,” too early or at all) to the conspiratorial (accusing the government of “indoctrinating children with a minority lifestyle”) to downright apocalyptic: freelance journalist Javed Zaheer warns of the “total destruction” of his grandchildren’s generation.

“There is a somewhat stronger current of what we might call family traditionalism among Muslims than among most other groups (although not more so than among evangelical Protestants),” says David Rayside, a professor of political science at the University of Toronto, “especially around sexuality and sexual diversity.”

But in the main, their complaints are similar to those of other social conservatives. And that’s hardly surprising, as Rayside says: “The vast majority of Canadian Muslims are first generation, and they come from very traditional parts of the world.”

For policymakers, the sex-ed fracas is a conundrum. Ontarians can peruse the curriculum with the click of a mouse. Many have, and have formed reasonable complaints: Gregory Moore of Amherstburg, Ont., wonders why he’s enrolling his kids in Catholic school if they’re going to be taught, in Grade 6, that masturbation “is common and is not harmful and is one way of learning about your body.” (Ontario’s bishops support the curriculum, arguing they’ll teach it “through a Catholic lens.” That’ll be some feat.)

“Some families do not believe it’s a good thing for an 11-year-old to carry a condom around in his pocket just in case,” says Moore. “I’m one of those parents.”

A document in Arabic reportedly being distributed in Peel Region, west of Toronto, claims children in Grade 1 “will learn to reveal their private parts.” With a world of information at our fingertips, misinformation remains alarmingly powerful. For Canadian Muslims, however, it could be an interesting moment.

White Christian so-cons haven’t accomplished much in politics in recent years, after all: Prince Edward Island still doesn’t offer abortions, and that’s about it, really. Muslims aren’t a huge community in Canada, and of course they are not monolithically conservative. But the broader movement can use any help it can get.

wannable alpha

Woodpecker
Muslims are able to protest all this only because of their woke victim statushood of oppressed POC. They aren't doing a lot of protesting in France recently, are they?

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Popular culture in the west now fully worships satan, have a look at the new Lil Nas X satanic homosexual music video this is what society celebrates today. I'd almost rather live in a Muslim majority society that bans this.
This is the big problem with secular conservatives: they oppose Islam, but are completely oblivious to the satanic rot in Western culture. In this sense, Islam is better, and even Iranian mullahs had a point when they called America the ‘Great Satan.’

There is no way to save Western culture except through Christianity. Not through ‘reason’ or ‘logic’ or ‘Enlightenment values.’

Blade Runner

Pelican
This is the big problem with secular conservatives: they oppose Islam, but are completely oblivious to the satanic rot in Western culture. In this sense, Islam is better, and even Iranian mullahs had a point when they called America the ‘Great Satan.’

There is no way to save Western culture except through Christianity. Not through ‘reason’ or ‘logic’ or ‘Enlightenment values.’
This is reasoning akin to Ted's reasoning that conservatives are complete retards when it comes to understanding that being "free economy" and "pro tech" means that you won't have a traditional society for long, and it's pretty much guaranteed. But that's what materialism does to you, it hooks you like a drug and makes you dependent ... both prole and CEO alike.

Louis IX

Pelican
If you think that this is good, then you're missing the big picture -- which is what the globalists want.

If they can ban the religious practices of Muslims, then they can and will ban Christian rituals as well.

I have no problem with Muslims wearing a burqa or niqab, provided they don't interfere with me. Yes, the Muslim immigrants are a problem, but the answer to that is less immigration -- not a ban on religious garments.

At any rate, there are more pressing issues: abortion, LGBT tyranny, and pandemic Orwellianism come to mind. A ban on the niqab is a token victory for the secular Right, who lack any morals themselves.

Instead of praising Switzerland for this ban, we should uphold the few religious freedoms we have.
I think you are seeing this with the wrong spectrum. Islam an anti-christian heresy , while Christianity is the True religion. (to make it simple)

We should rejoice when our enemies are getting crushed , even by other enemies ( the secular mafia)

Louis IX

Pelican
I do have a problem with burqas, but as Erasmus mentioned, we ought to be careful about that not being a wedge issue used by luciferians to further advance their militant secularist agendas, as is the case in much of the francosphere. In Quebec for example, they want to ban all religious symbols from the workplace, including items like a visible cross necklace.

The Vatican fell 55 years ago, London over 200 years ago when the Rothschilds cornered the stock market and took over the Bank of England. Without that grip on the country, the Great Replacement would have never happened.

This publicly funded giant "art" abomination, a subversion of the christmas tree, was put up in a main central square in Paris 6 years ago:

4896.jpg

You've got to get over your Muslim spell, a lot of it boils down to gatekeeping designed to keep conservatives in the ZOG plantation while those who fund this propaganda are also flooding the West with mass immigration and homoglobo indoctrination.

Do you see the futility of debating Muhammed's alleged pedophilia, when his followers have been the main pushback against its institutionalization in countries like the UK or Canada?

Muslim community taking the lead in latest round of Ontario sex-education protests​

May 05, 2015 • Chris Selley

Analysis: For Canadian Muslims it could be an interesting moment. White Christian so-cons haven’t accomplished much in politics in recent years, after all, and the broader movement can use the help

Dan

TORONTO — Thorncliffe Park elementary school, in a predominantly Muslim area of Toronto, reported attendance on Monday of 130, according to the Toronto District School Board — 130 out of 1,350 students. That’s just nine per cent who showed up, though on Tuesday it had rebounded … all the way to 16 per cent. At nearby Valley Park Middle School — best known for controversially hosting congregational Muslim prayers in its cafeteria on Fridays — Monday attendance was just 38 per cent.

Their parents are mad as hell about Ontario’s new sexual education curriculum, and they’re boycotting the entire curriculum, for up to a week, as a result.

Five years ago, when then-premier Dalton McGuinty abandoned much the same curriculum, conservative Christians were generally considered the culprits or heroes, depending on one’s standpoint. And they’re still on the warpath against the curriculum, which with a few tweaks is finally set to go into effect for the next school year. But the school boycott is a multicultural affair, and the most stunning absenteeism numbers reportedly come from the Muslim community, which was not nearly so prominent in the 2010 debate.

Courtesy of Thorncliffe Parents Association

Reports from a Monday protest in Thorncliffe Park suggest concerns range from the specific (introducing the notion of “gender fluidity,” too early or at all) to the conspiratorial (accusing the government of “indoctrinating children with a minority lifestyle”) to downright apocalyptic: freelance journalist Javed Zaheer warns of the “total destruction” of his grandchildren’s generation.

“There is a somewhat stronger current of what we might call family traditionalism among Muslims than among most other groups (although not more so than among evangelical Protestants),” says David Rayside, a professor of political science at the University of Toronto, “especially around sexuality and sexual diversity.”

But in the main, their complaints are similar to those of other social conservatives. And that’s hardly surprising, as Rayside says: “The vast majority of Canadian Muslims are first generation, and they come from very traditional parts of the world.”

For policymakers, the sex-ed fracas is a conundrum. Ontarians can peruse the curriculum with the click of a mouse. Many have, and have formed reasonable complaints: Gregory Moore of Amherstburg, Ont., wonders why he’s enrolling his kids in Catholic school if they’re going to be taught, in Grade 6, that masturbation “is common and is not harmful and is one way of learning about your body.” (Ontario’s bishops support the curriculum, arguing they’ll teach it “through a Catholic lens.” That’ll be some feat.)

“Some families do not believe it’s a good thing for an 11-year-old to carry a condom around in his pocket just in case,” says Moore. “I’m one of those parents.”

A document in Arabic reportedly being distributed in Peel Region, west of Toronto, claims children in Grade 1 “will learn to reveal their private parts.” With a world of information at our fingertips, misinformation remains alarmingly powerful. For Canadian Muslims, however, it could be an interesting moment.

White Christian so-cons haven’t accomplished much in politics in recent years, after all: Prince Edward Island still doesn’t offer abortions, and that’s about it, really. Muslims aren’t a huge community in Canada, and of course they are not monolithically conservative. But the broader movement can use any help it can get.

I respectfully disagree. Islam is indeed a force against globohomo , but shouldn't substitute itself to the vaccum left by dechristianisation.
The famous "front of the faith" is in fact , just like secularism , only giving room the most aggressive religion .
While i can prefer some muslim individuals to white/european trash atheists or mainstream catholics in terms of morals , Islam has proven that their goal is to conquer Rome and spread through force and violence. Just like the secular masonic globohomo.

When was the last time Islam has been taken WILLINGLY in Europe by most of the population through missionaries , without any constraint by force, without any rape , etc ?

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
I think you are seeing this with the wrong spectrum. Islam an anti-christian heresy , while Christianity is the True religion. (to make it simple)

We should rejoice when our enemies are getting crushed , even by other enemies ( the secular mafia)
If you think that, in the West, Muslims are your biggest enemy (and not secularists, Zionists, and Satanic pagans), then you are living in a fantasy world.

The satanic rot in the West runs deep. It has nothing to do with Islam.

Furthermore, The Church teaches that our real enemies are demons, not Muslims.

Louis IX

Pelican
If you think that, in the West, Muslims are your biggest enemy (and not secularists, Zionists, and Satanic pagans), then you are living in a fantasy world.

Where are you based (more or less) and what's the % muslims you grew up with ?

Louis IX

Pelican

Islam is a tool of Zionism to wipe out Christianity in addition to being a false religion which doesn't recognize the holy trinity and Jesus as God. According to the holy scriptures , Pagan gods are demons , and the first commandment is telling you to adore the True God , and not Muhammad the Prophet (which im not insulting btw as I have basic courtesy)

Some muslims can be good as persons and can have values , but that doesn't mean that they are not enemies.
I wouldn't feel worse if there would be 0 Muslims in Europe. It s not because Muslim is not at the source of the problem that it is not being used by Zionists against the "West".
It s mostly jews who have allowed immigration laws involving muslims.

Muslims have killed and genocided millions of christians throughout history and never apologized , until they do and convert "en masse" , i will not consider Muslims an ally. Especially when they come to a "europe full of deamons" with big numbers and create trouble wherever they go.

Source : I grew up in majority muslim parts of West Europe and saw the reality.

In addition
Jesus said that he is "the Way , the Truth and "the Life".
He also said No Man goes to the Father except through me.
Muslims do not recognize the Son , they deny crucifixion , and The catholic Church.
So Islam is technically a demon for a normal christian.

Christ is only a prophete , purely human , with human chracteristics. And the Quran treats very harshly christians.

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Islam is a tool of Zionism to wipe out Christianity in addition to being a false religion which doesn't recognize the holy trinity and Jesus as God. According to the holy scriptures , Pagan gods are demons , and the first commandment is telling you to adore the True God , and not Muhammad the Prophet (which im not insulting btw as I have basic courtesy)

Some muslims can be good as persons and can have values , but that doesn't mean that they are not enemies.
I wouldn't feel worse if there would be 0 Muslims in Europe. It s not because Muslim is not at the source of the problem that it is not being used by Zionists against the "West".
It s mostly jews who have allowed immigration laws involving muslims.

Muslims have killed and genocided millions of christians throughout history and never apologized , until they do and convert "en masse" , i will not consider Muslims an ally. Especially when they come to a "europe full of deamons" with big numbers and create trouble wherever they go.

Source : I grew up in majority muslim parts of West Europe and saw the reality.

In addition
Jesus said that he is "the Way , the Truth and "the Life".
He also said No Man goes to the Father except through me.
Muslims do not recognize the Son , they deny crucifixion , and The catholic Church.
So Islam is technically a demon for a normal christian.

Christ is only a prophete , purely human , with human chracteristics. And the Quran treats very harshly christians.
Yes, Muslim immigration is a problem. How does banning clothing fix that? It’s just a distraction to placate secular conservatives.

When you have a problem, you go to its source, which in this case is a confluence of Zionist and satanic control over our institutions.

Muslims aren’t the ones subverting my children with globohomo propaganda in the schools and media. They’re not the ones locking me down, thus hurting the economy and ruining lives. And they’re not the ones rigging the financial system to prevent goyim from competing fairly in the marketplace.

Reactions: 911

You hit the nail on the head. This is about the diabolical effort to eradicate Christianity from human civilization wherever it might be and leave the populace so disunited and vulnerable that they can never effectively defend themselves against the globalists.

Louis IX

Pelican
Yes, Muslim immigration is a problem. How does banning clothing fix that? It’s just a distraction to placate secular conservatives.

When you have a problem, you go to its source, which in this case is a confluence of Zionist and satanic control over our institutions.

Muslims aren’t the ones subverting my children with globohomo propaganda in the schools and media. They’re not the ones locking me down, thus hurting the economy and ruining lives. And they’re not the ones rigging the financial system to prevent goyim from competing fairly in the marketplace.

You are not entirely wrong , but the muslims are the ones in West Europe causing the most problems with rape , delinquency , drug traffic , assaults , insults , etc... They are simply the same than jews but with a bit less IQ.
Of course Qatar and Saudi Arabia are not financing anti-christian culture , lol.

Anyway , this is a debate which has no sense , since you are not offering any solution to the remigration of Muslim hordes .

I will believe in Islam when they will :
1) stop immigrating to what we can consider christian lands
2) fight Israel and zionism
3) apologise for all the anti-christian crimes and genocides of the last century.

PS: Check the roots of the hijab in the Qur'an. This is an abomination. Far from the graceful and modest christian veil which should be in place in our countries.

Islam is a weapon of Judaism to dechristianise the west. And that's basically what they offer us : Either you become a sodomite and you mix , or else you can be a retarded follower of Muhammad and its demonic cult.

The logical way of being a christian is always ruled out by our Zionist masters. Think why.