The Goodwhite Thread

They will be surprised to hear that the Africans (from Cameroon and Nigeria) I have talked to, think colonialism and apartheid was way better for Africans than it is with the current state of affairs. It is only the white people that are delusional enough to believe that colonialism and racial segragation were bad, though exactly these white people won't come near negroes because they are afraid of them. They need a good dose of Pastor David Manning:
 

Lovinglife

Woodpecker
They will be surprised to hear that the Africans (from Cameroon and Nigeria) I have talked to, think colonialism and apartheid was way better for Africans than it is with the current state of affairs. It is only the white people that are delusional enough to believe that colonialism and racial segragation were bad, though exactly these white people won't come near negroes because they are afraid of them. They need a good dose of Pastor David Manning:
 

Attachments

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
If you want an indepth analysis on this I recommend watching Edward Dutton's videos on this subject. Dutton is one of the world's leading experts on human bio-diversity. He explains the rise of this from a scientific perspective.

If you don't want to watch the entire video his point summed up is that only 10% of mammals are meant to have their offspring reproduce. The other 90% of their offspring either do not live long enough to reproduce, do not successfully reproduce, or they reproduce but then all their children die off and the genetic branch dies off.

Before the advent of modern medicine this was the same in humans. Now with modern medicine we have 80% of off spring successfully reproducing causing these people who seem to hate themselves, hate logic, and hate life in general. It is almost like a genetic revolt against the advanced of modern medicine itself.

 

Renzy

Kingfisher
White women in Louisville form human shield to block police from Black protesters




In an image captured by photographer Tim Druck, scores of White women in Lousiville lined up arm-in-arm to form a human shield separating the Louisville Metro Police from protestors expressing their angst about the murder of Breonna Taylor, and countless other Black people at the hands of the police).
...
Using their bodies as sacrificial lambs, they offered up their White privilege for the safety of Black men, women, and children.
 

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Saw this on Facebook. I thought it was the most disgusting thing I've seen in quite some time. So much that I felt compelled to make a thread for them. Post other examples of Goodwhites and their pathological insanity here.

Check out blondie lower right still on her phone while she keeps and eye on Karen uphill from her whos taking names of the insufficiently prostrate.

She just posted herself on IG then texted her friend "Nah dont come down. Its lame So bored now"

Meanwhile lower left old Uncle Chester with the blue gray fro is having a great time looking up chubby Beatrices skirt

Errbody makin the best of empathizing with the dead black guy... What's His Name?
 
Last edited:

Athanasius

Kingfisher
This is like a variant of Stockholm Syndrome. You empathize with people who resent you, people who long for the day when they can knock you down a few pegs, take more of your rights, and expropriate more of your resources. When some white guy went on Vox Day's blog last week saying "wrong is wrong" about Mr. Floyd, Day asked why he wasn't protesting the cases where whites were brutalized-- for example, the woman murdered by a Somali cop in Minneapolis cop in 2017? In other words, this isn't "all lives matter" situation, instead it's Orwell's Animal Farm: "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."
 

rpg

Ostrich
Pathological altruism is strong in whites. White men used to keep their women in check and not let them go too far. Now we have women buying lobsters to set them free among other insane things. I know a girl who will probably die young because she doesn't want to eat animals. Not even eggs. No father to give her a swift kick in the butt and tell her to straighten up.
 

username

Pelican
Gold Member
What's amazing about Hitler that the Holoco$t conspiracy theorists don't want anyone to know is that he was more interested in killing the retards and degenerates of his own ethnic Germans than ga$$in muh joos.
Off topic but would be interesting to see elementary and high school WW2 history text books from now verses the 50s, 60s, 70s, etc.. Those people directly dealt with the "notsees" but I have a feeling that the history books as time passes get more and more extreme.
 
Top