The Goodwhite Thread

((()))

Pigeon
My soul is hurting when I realise that everyone around me is race-cucking, virtue-signaling, and blabbering the usual mind-controlled white-guilt intersectionality talking soy-points. I'm not even fully white.

I hate how anxious I'm feeling lately due to that.

My Lord please give me strength.

fokm

Sparrow
Gold Member
My soul is hurting when I realise that everyone around me is race-cucking, virtue-signaling, and blabbering the usual mind-controlled white-guilt intersectionality talking soy-points. I'm not even fully white.

I hate how anxious I'm feeling lately due to that.

My Lord please give me strength.
I usually don't get anxiety from media and the news. But this stuff has gotten to me. Someone on twitter said something like, "There's a race war happening and only one side knows about it."

Even Tucker Carlson's monolog last night -- as great as it was because he called out Kushner by name -- he said that we need to stop dividing things by race in this country and stop seeing color, and stop putting up with those who divide us.

Even he won't say that diversity is not our strength. We've gone through slavery, jim crow, civil rights, and eventually elected a black president. Our country actually stopped slavery -- a world first, but it sure isn't taught that way in school. Fathers are absent (in many communities, not just the black community) and school is a social experiment. But the unchanging thing throughout my life is that I'm racist because I'm white, period, and that gives me privilege.

I've not met one person who believes that the cop whose knee was on George Floyd acted appropriately. So that begs the question: What exactly are these protesters protesting? We are all in agreement in the country on this point, as divided as we've been over the last few years! So, why is no one protesting the looting and rioting? You know, the *actual problem* right now?

I feel like I'm the only sane person I know. I try to tell myself that it's only a slim minority of our population causing this problem, but I am not seeing the silent majority speak up. Now, of all times.

We're doomed. I believe we are witnessing the end, the complete end, of the United States, and most of us are just letting it happen.

bucky

Pelican

How about this one. Have they been ridden of their sins?
But their ancestors invented slavery, and subsequently enslaved these black people's ancestors, who were the only people ever enslaved in the history of the world. The very word "slave" in the English language comes from the medieval word for "African." I'm pretty sure that's accurate. I remember reading that "slave" comes from the name of a specific ethnic group, and since only black people have ever been slaves, it must have been African, although I guess "slave" and "African" don't sound very similar. But it probably comes from "African."

Anyway, definitely cringe, but that's a small price to pay for the unique crimes of their ancestors that no other group of darker skinned people have ever committed and certainly don't continue to commit to this day.

HermeticAlly

Kingfisher
We need a "barfing" emoji for the "Like" button.

@((())) and @fokm, I completely get it. Scrolling through social media, the only conclusion I can make is that Goodwhitism is a pathology. So many people I know have gone completely insane. I imagine this is how you feel when you're a general and you see your troops crushed on the battlefield as the enemy storms toward your position.

On the other hand, "our side" is hardly defeated. We're just learning who the traitors are. As painful as it is, it's a blessing that they're outing themselves so readily.

Stand strong and don't give in or be discouraged by those who follow the Broad Road of Destruction.

I think the problem isn't as simple as just race. There will always be conflicts between different groups in any diverse society. That's just part of life, and it can be managed in most societies within reason.

The problem is we have several generations of brainwashing by the media and colleges to ratchet up racial tensions to a ridiculous degree, resulting in mass psychosis. What you are seeing is the result of long ongoing psychological warfare that has been allowed to be played out over several decades.

You can sit back and say "oh, those college students are so foolish", but universities are basically the center of our society, and if they don't represent what society believes, why would people allow them to operate? If the media and universities are putting out such abhorrent ideas, why is the public allowing this to stand? Why would their parents generation be feeding their children to the wolves? That is what the young have to deal with, without the benefit of any life experience. They have to come to terms with the fact that society is evil, society hates them, and their parents are cowards.

fokm

Sparrow
Gold Member
On the other hand, "our side" is hardly defeated. We're just learning who the traitors are. As painful as it is, it's a blessing that they're outing themselves so readily.

Stand strong and don't give in or be discouraged by those who follow the Broad Road of Destruction.
I really appreciate your positivity @HermeticAlly. It's at least nice knowing that I'm not totally alone.

I think the real depressing thing isn't the traitors themselves, it's the fact that when our leaders see this, they'll move things even further along. We have lynchings of individuals who are just trying to save their businesses from senseless looters yet somehow the problem is police brutality. In Maine! A state with a black population of .7%! You literally can't open your restaurant in Maine due to unconstitutional EOs from its governor but fascist police in Maine are the problem because of a cop in Minnesota?

That's why I'm complaining about what I believe is the silent majority. Our leaders will not hear them. They are not seen. And if they dare speak up they'll lose their job and be further vilified as somehow wanting George Floyd dead and not caring about others.

We're past the point of reason and rationale, and I don't see a positive way out.

RWIsrael

Woodpecker
I really appreciate your positivity @HermeticAlly. It's at least nice knowing that I'm not totally alone.

I think the real depressing thing isn't the traitors themselves, it's the fact that when our leaders see this, they'll move things even further along. We have lynchings of individuals who are just trying to save their businesses from senseless looters yet somehow the problem is police brutality. In Maine! A state with a black population of .7%! You literally can't open your restaurant in Maine due to unconstitutional EOs from its governor but fascist police in Maine are the problem because of a cop in Minnesota?

That's why I'm complaining about what I believe is the silent majority. Our leaders will not hear them. They are not seen. And if they dare speak up they'll lose their job and be further vilified as somehow wanting George Floyd dead and not caring about others.

We're past the point of reason and rationale, and I don't see a positive way out.
If you want to maintain a semi positive outlook on all the cucking by our "leaders" , you can think of this as channeling the barbarians to let out steam, which will dissipate within a few days after the race hustlers get more gibs and everyone moves on to the next crisis.
Very small consolation, I know.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
Goodwhites b
I usually don't get anxiety from media and the news. But this stuff has gotten to me. Someone on twitter said something like, "There's a race war happening and only one side knows about it."

Even Tucker Carlson's monolog last night -- as great as it was because he called out Kushner by name -- he said that we need to stop dividing things by race in this country and stop seeing color, and stop putting up with those who divide us.

Even he won't say that diversity is not our strength. We've gone through slavery, jim crow, civil rights, and eventually elected a black president. Our country actually stopped slavery -- a world first, but it sure isn't taught that way in school. Fathers are absent (in many communities, not just the black community) and school is a social experiment. But the unchanging thing throughout my life is that I'm racist because I'm white, period, and that gives me privilege.

I've not met one person who believes that the cop whose knee was on George Floyd acted appropriately. So that begs the question: What exactly are these protesters protesting? We are all in agreement in the country on this point, as divided as we've been over the last few years! So, why is no one protesting the looting and rioting? You know, the *actual problem* right now?

I feel like I'm the only sane person I know. I try to tell myself that it's only a slim minority of our population causing this problem, but I am not seeing the silent majority speak up. Now, of all times.

We're doomed. I believe we are witnessing the end, the complete end, of the United States, and most of us are just letting it happen.
Tucker Carlson has said many times on his program those exact words "Diversity is not our strength." In fact, he's responsible for popularizing that phrase. If he didn't say it last night, it's because it's already implied since he's said it so much.

Below is the first time he said it, which was in 2018. He devoted an entire segment to it. It made big waves. Several media outlets got up in arms and wrote editorials against what he said, including the Washington Post (link here).

fokm

Sparrow
Gold Member
@Days of Broken Arrows I did not know he popularized the phrase, and admit I'm relieved at you pointing that out. Thank you.

This was what I'm referring to:

He focuses the most on race in the last 6 minutes.

At some point he mentioned that we need to start seeing each other as Americans and not as black, white, asian, etc. I agree with the sentiment, but I also think it's not the whites you have to convince, and feel that is overlooked in this otherwise excellent segment of his.

Easy_C

Crow
We’re not “already defeated”.

We know this because we have seen NUMEROUS times how the left behaves when they’ve actually won. They systematically purge and kill everyone who they think opposes them.

They’re not yet doing that. Just rioting aimlessly. When they have ventured outside of thei city centers they run into armed militias and back down.
Our “side” is playing this as well as they could be. Leave the cities to their own devices and consequences while not allowing them to break out of their containment zones.