The Goodwhite Thread

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Again, because it bears repeating. These liberal shitholes are not the entirety of Western civilisation.

I will say, one of the most disturbing things about this is how cucked out the GOP congressmen have been. It feels like they've all been signaled by the deep state "this is the big one, shut your traps and go along". I welcome evidence to the contrary since I'm not exactly neck deep in conservative twitter feeds but my assumption is that if GOP representatives were speaking out about this then we'd be seeing a lot of fuming retweets from psychotic marxist thralls.

Are they sniffing the wind? Merely too scared of repercussions? Or have they simply been given marching orders from the uniparty masters?

If Christian America cuts loose the demon hives it will unfortunately have to do it against the efforts of the congresscucks claiming to represent Red America in between their adrenachrome injections and child molestation parties. I think the congressional demonthralls will invariably out themselves by the degree to which they resist the idea that religion in a renewed America must be "any brand of Christianity you like, but nothing else".

No surprise the people voting for the satanic puppet Hillary were predominantly Atheists, Jews and whatever grab-bag of other non-Christian religions managed to get her the popular vote from the demon hives. Regrettably hispanic Catholics are up on that list too while white Catholics swing the other way.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Crow
If Christian America cuts loose the demon hives it will unfortunately have to do it against the efforts of the congresscucks claiming to represent Red America in between their adrenachrome injections and child molestation parties. I think the congressional demonthralls will invariably out themselves by the degree to which they resist the idea that religion in a renewed America must be "any brand of Christianity you like, but nothing else".
That always was the case. That's why it happening this early is a good thing because the right has realized that nobody in authority is coming to save them, there is no mysterious "plan" that you need to just passively trust, and the leadership won't help you. The sooner the GOP dies the better.

All these impromptu checkpoints are also an important lesson. Not only are those communities capable of organizing an armed, communal, co-operative response at the snap of a finger but they're also getting used to taking their neighborhood's safety into their own hands.

Want to be a millionaire in a few years? I highly recommend investing in the Chinese Yuan. You may want to learn to speak Mandarin as well. I believe we are witnessing the actual fall of Western Civilization, and desperately want someone to point out to me why I'm wrong in a way that I will believe them.
We're witnessing the fall of the US Empire. It's one of those things that, historically, happens to every empire. It doesn't necessarily mean the end of civilization just as the collapse of Britain's empire didn't mean they stopped existing. The US will split and it will not be a major imperial world power. That doesn't mean parts of it won't be nice areas. Scotland was a relatively nice place to live for a long time after the British empire fell for example. A lot of areas of the US are guaranteed to be shitholes post-breakup. Others like Wyoming will probably be nice little countries kind of like how Switzerland has been for a long time.

bucky

Pelican
Again, because it bears repeating. These liberal shitholes are not the entirety of Western civilisation.
I like history a lot, and a while back I read an account of Washington's troops taking control of NYC from the British at the end of the revolution. He was given a hero's welcome with ecstatic cheering crowds lining the streets. Imaging it was almost surreal because the idea of New York as an American city is almost as strange to me as the idea of space aliens landing in a UFO. NYC hasn't been an American city for well over a century. Sure, it's in the USA, but that's not the same thing.

There actually used to be an Evacuation Day holiday in New York that celebrated the departure of the British, but it faded away as the city lost its American character and it's now completely forgotten.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evacuation_Day_(New_York)#Centennial_and_20th_century_fading

fokm

Sparrow
Gold Member
Not yet.

Speak out a "bad" opinion and lose your job and your social standing. They control schools (our kids) from Kindergarden to University, our media, our supply chain, our social structure, many our churches. You can't lead by example if you're afraid of the repercussions of doing so and being held up as the "bad" example. And as literal rioting and looting happens, the majority right-wing leader view is "I support the protesters but not the violence."

How brave!

So the main difference between our liberal and conservative leaders appears to be that liberals support violence. That's where things stand now.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Not yet.

Speak out a "bad" opinion and lose your job and your social standing. They control schools (our kids) from Kindergarden to University, our media, our supply chain, our social structure, many our churches. You can't lead by example if you're afraid of the repercussions of doing so and being held up as the "bad" example. And as literal rioting and looting happens, the majority right-wing leader view is "I support the protesters but not the violence."

How brave!

So the main difference between our liberal and conservative leaders appears to be that liberals support violence. That's where things stand now.
Hence this is why I believe militant Christianity is the way forward. At the core of these lunatics is satan, and it is becoming increasingly difficult for them to disguise their hatred of Christ due to their poisoned hearts. The reform Jews in particular despise Christ with a passion, but Christ still lives in the hearts of most middle Americans. He is also inclusive in the only way that matters, so it sidesteps claims of racism and homophobia etc.

The real joy is that the diversity mafia will be left with no choice but to attack Christianity directly, and that will provoke a response among Christians where whites never responded to being attacked for being white. This is the path for mass boycotts of the jewish oligarchy owned corporations and banking cartels and eventually perhaps even against usury itself.

Once you can provoke the satanic thralls into revealing their hatred for Christ the rest falls into place. This even roots out many of the false allies like Benjamide Shapiroski and his neo-con-federates who shill for every form of conservatism except anything to do with Christian morality which in reality is the only important part anyway. It can also be used to break the false Right/Left dialect that has been used to infer that charity via the state is evil and obsession with material gain is good. In short you can go back to having the moral structure of European Christians rather than Jews-minus-the-ethnocentrism.

Deus vult.

Garuda

Woodpecker
He's right. Nothing will happen to the commander especially when the Senate Republicans just endorsed the riots.

One of the first things I would do after all of this is pass a law banning children from being used as political props.

New Zealand cucks.

In response to COVID-19 and 40 million + unemployed Americans, it should be the policy of the US Government to send all looters and rioters to New Zealand, free of charge. New Zealanders can grab a taste of diversity and we can rebuild knowing we won't have more riots. Win-win all around.
If this isn't proof NZ is spook central I don't know what is

Most of the white race died 75 years ago, the rest trickled on until the turn of the last century. Not many of us remain. All these pasty buffoons kneeling, cuckolding, promoting suicide and deathstyles are not white, nor are they human. They are just placeholders for marxist chess moves. Thats it. I wonder how they would feel if they realize their every outrage and thought and action were directed in a script. It must be mind-numbing to imagine waking up from that reality. My antennae was always just a little bit more fine-tuned to bullshit and skepticism, and I'm no genius by any means.